PDA

View Full Version : I haven't been to Church in eight years.

IrOnMaN
11-26-2008, 12:23 PM
When I was living in Cerro Gordo, NC, I had no other choice but to go to church with my Aunt and cousins. As I remember, the church I attended was good. They were people who actually were good people. Even though Cerro Gordo, NC was a small town of 300 people, mostly every people knew each other. Everybody got along.

When I moved to Detroit, MI in 1998, I was forced to attend church with my uncle. The church we attended was on some bullshit. I'd say 85% of the churches in Detroit, MI and other big city churches are striaght bullshit. The way I see it, most churches are place where people come to be entertained and to socialize. Plus, most of them are about money. Think about it. They are some hypocritical people who attend church. Why is that? Is it because people like that go to church to gossip and act like they are good christians when they really aren't? Plus, they judge people SO DAMN MUCH!!!!! I remember when I first attend church with my uncle in 1998, there was this lady who talked shit about EVERYBODY. She said something about my mother and I was like WTF lady. You don't even know me. Get out of here. There's just a lot of fake people. I'm straight.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-26-2008, 12:47 PM
And how does that make u feel?

minibumpsh
11-26-2008, 12:51 PM
it shouldn't matter what type of people attend the church. just stay for mass, pray, and be out.

supreme M
11-26-2008, 12:56 PM
ironman, ur silly if you think we care about ur problems
im a nice guy, but im just letting you know this homie

EAGLE EYE
11-26-2008, 12:58 PM
Supreme Mathematics probably doesnt realize thats illa J (Jay Dillas little brother) rapping over that beat.

illa J isnt anything special.

Art Vandelay
11-26-2008, 01:11 PM
i've only been to church for weddings and funerals the last few years. everytime i go, i realize how fucking rediculous it is and can't believe that my parents made me go when i was a kid

Big Risk
11-26-2008, 01:31 PM
I haven't been in like 8 years either. I feel a lot better too.

check two
11-26-2008, 02:06 PM
Yeah, it's messed up when parents make their kids go to church.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-26-2008, 02:56 PM
it shouldn't matter what type of people attend the church. just stay for mass, pray, and be out.

u got glasses nao

wow

16th_Chamber
11-26-2008, 03:00 PM
i've never been to church at all. well except for funerals and weddings.
________
NO2 VAPORIZER REVIEW (http://no2vaporizer.net)

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-26-2008, 03:09 PM
they buried somebody in the church

he must've been important

Ritter
11-26-2008, 03:12 PM
I went to the church once in all my lifetime. And that was just to buy a candlestick.

CharlesJones
11-26-2008, 03:18 PM
Ironman i feel you. My parents used to make me go when i was a kid and i ended up going until i was a teenager. I haven't been to church since probably 2000 or 2001. My brother recently told me that he would like for me to come to church but i told him i don't wanna go because i don't like church. There are a lot of hypocrites at church and black churches services are way too long. It used to crack me up when i see a few blacks fall out on the floor because they acted like they caught the holy ghost LOL. Everytime the preacher preaches, blacks always say yes and amen LOL. Preach on pastor LOL. I've been to a white church before and their service was only a hour LOL. That's how long a church service is supposed to be, not 2-3 hours like black churches LOL. My mother is very religious and so is my brother but i've never liked church. Ironman you should listen to rapper Willie D's song about church called Guess My Religion. It's on his solo album Play Witcha Mama. He disses black churches and religion. The song is funny.

HANZO
11-26-2008, 04:03 PM
you bunch of godless infidels.

IrOnMaN
11-26-2008, 04:21 PM
^^Just because we don't go to church doesn't mean we believe in God. I know I do. I just don't want to be judged and talk to a bunch of bullshiters.