PDA

View Full Version : I'm celebrating thanksgiving this year with the Americans

Prolifical ENG
11-26-2008, 12:25 PM
Thursday and Friday off....jeah.

Well the turkey is defrosting that I bought it reduced for 99 cents/lb after the Canadian thanksgiving was over in October.

Turkey...with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes, butter drenched dressing...and and and little tiny onions... swimming in a sea of cream sauce.

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2007/11/JAMES%20AVERY.jpg

I can't wait to watch football too....its been since last Christmas since I had alcohol before noon.

I don't know about shopping on the Friday around here though....no other retailers are in the mood.

TSA
11-26-2008, 12:33 PM
is TODAY thanksgiving?

my family had our dinner early so it through off my schedule

Prolifical ENG
11-26-2008, 12:34 PM
tomorrow

EAGLE EYE
11-26-2008, 12:51 PM
Why would Canada have their own version of Thanks Giving? That makes no sense.

minibumpsh
11-26-2008, 12:53 PM
I can't wait till thanksgiving!! but this year we're not having the traditional turkey which is a bummer, but my dad neverr disapoints. haha.

Prolifical ENG
11-26-2008, 12:54 PM
Why would Canada have their own version of Thanks Giving? That makes no sense.

I forgot the reason for that...Ill look it up....it was more than just trying to be different.

minibumpsh
11-26-2008, 12:54 PM
oh and yes, you're right, footballs gonna be fun

Art Vandelay
11-26-2008, 12:55 PM
is TODAY thanksgiving?

my family had our dinner early so it through off my schedule

your schedule from what???? from not working? so if your schedule is thrown off, does that mean you worked today?

TSA
11-26-2008, 12:55 PM
thanksgiving is the wackest of holidays. all you do is eat and get ready to eat, i do that shit everyday.

im a christmas man, but my family is allover the place so idk if this christmas will deliever

but yeah, thanksgiving is wack

Art Vandelay
11-26-2008, 12:56 PM
oh and yes, you're right, footballs gonna be fun

minibumps, those glasses are hot. i'd like to smear them with some turkey gravey of my own

minibumpsh
11-26-2008, 12:57 PM
thanksgiving is the wackest of holidays. all you do is eat and get ready to eat, i do that shit everyday.

im a christmas man, but my family is allover the place so idk if this christmas will deliever

but yeah, thanksgiving is wack

i love christmas too! thanksgiving and most other holidays arent really fun unless you have a big extended familly and have a lot of things planned. iwish my family still hung out with each other, it really sucks.

supreme M
11-26-2008, 12:58 PM
we dont have thanksgiving, but my favorite holiday is easilly new years
im all for family and christmas, but i prefer getting drunk and getting crazy with fireworks over it

EAGLE EYE
11-26-2008, 01:01 PM
TISSA hates thanksgiving cuz his Ol' Man makes him sneak off the night before and steal a turkey from a local farmer's pasture.

Then stuff it 6 ways til Sunday.

TSA
11-26-2008, 01:05 PM
http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/na/archive/00175/Jay_Leno___175584m.jpg

TSA
11-26-2008, 01:06 PM
i love christmas too! thanksgiving and most other holidays arent really fun unless you have a big extended familly and have a lot of things planned. iwish my family still hung out with each other, it really sucks.
we used to go to nigeria every christmas and new years, it was fcukin bomb.

this year idk everyone is everywhere and idk what to get anyone from xmas

EAGLE EYE
11-26-2008, 01:08 PM
http://greenerpractices.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/george-bush-sour.jpg

supreme M
11-26-2008, 01:10 PM
http://www.streetanthem.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/omarion-01-2007-12-12.jpg

minibumpsh
11-26-2008, 01:10 PM
we used to go to nigeria every christmas and new years, it was fcukin bomb.

this year idk everyone is everywhere and idk what to get anyone from xmas

aww lucky! but yeah, i dont know what to get anyone either. my sisters in europe and my moms in cali and im also broke. it suckkks.

EAGLE EYE
11-26-2008, 01:11 PM
People are gonna look back at the 07-08 scarve trend in disgust like the Fanny Pack era

supreme M
11-26-2008, 01:13 PM
People are gonna look back at the 07-08 scarve trend in disgust like the Fanny Pack era

http://bp2.blogger.com/_ravKdQWmqOs/R1dfY5Q2DbI/AAAAAAAAAJI/OggNI2SVEM0/s320/kelly-jeff-scarves.jpg

supreme M
11-26-2008, 01:15 PM
lmao i just noticed im wearing a scarf right now
hahahahahaha, i got a cold so chill

drippie k
11-26-2008, 01:50 PM
thanksgiving is gay..."thanks indians!!! now give us yo shit n die"

HANZO
11-26-2008, 04:06 PM
Thanksgiving is racist as fuck.

Prolifical ENG
11-26-2008, 04:11 PM
I like swwet potato pie instead of pumpkin

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
11-26-2008, 04:25 PM
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. There's nothing to worry about. You get a couple of days off, and I go to mom and dad's for a delicious home-cooked/meal, although I do have to swing by the old lady's fam's house this year for a little bit too.

My mom's homemade mac n' cheese? Bomb. Then I get to sit around all fat and burn while I watch football. It doesn't get any better than that.

Thanksgiving was invented by the New World Order to commemorate American Imperialism and world government.

We take over cultures and give them the choice to assimilate or die, but it is for the good of the world.

Succulent turkeys represent the rich getting richer, and delicious stuffing represents the domination of the underclass.

So this year, when you are sitting around the table enjoying a great meal and time with your loved ones, be sure to take a moment to give thanks to the New World Order and their infinite wisdom.

Seasons Greetings.

JerseyIronman
11-26-2008, 04:31 PM
^^

Ya TSA is way off with the Holiday rankings. It used to be:

1. Christman
2. Halloween
3. Thanksgiving

now its:

1. Halloween
2. Thanksgiving
3. Xmas

Halloween is fun as hell, you dress up in ridiculous costumes and girls dress like slutbags and are extra drunk and horney

Xmas used to be cool when i was like 5 cuz it meant new toys, now it means hassles and buying shit for people.

Thanksgiving is the shit, because like LLCoolDan was saying, you dont have to worry about shit. All you do is eat and drink alot. Im fucking pumped. O ya and 2 days off work. Thanksgiving is the Cat's pajamas.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
11-26-2008, 07:16 PM
Prolifical, I thought you were going to tell us the story of Canadian Thanksgiving.

supreme M
11-26-2008, 07:28 PM
nobodys feeling new years eve? my fav

Art Vandelay
11-26-2008, 07:34 PM
no particular order:

thanksgiving
4th of july
new years eve

Visionz
11-26-2008, 08:41 PM
I love thanksgiving, the wife is cooking her the-legend-is-growing pumpkin cheesecake, mom's sending me text messages keeping me updated on whats being cooked :lmao:

"I'm putting the rolls in the oven now"
"Bring something to put the left-overs in, this turkey is huge"

family, great food and deserts, drinkin and football. That shit is AMERICA SUPREME
love it
and man the turkey sandwiches for days afterwards??? CLAAAZZIC, neither of us is gonna be cooking for the next three-four days :hooray:

drippie k
11-27-2008, 06:39 AM
my last thanksgiving i had a turkey sandwich all by myself alone in the house...being american and celebrating american holidays overseas sucks donkey dick

this year some chick invited me over to eat with her mom n sis....n her mom is one bad-ass cook...afterwards its beer beer beer beer beer, lookit the score see how football is doin, beer beer beer beer and maybe JUST MAYBE i'll get lucky too this girl cute