PDA

View Full Version : "Lets call it quits man" The offical make a truce thead.

Big Risk
11-26-2008, 01:33 PM
Lets face it folks, this is the internet. To think a place where anyone, from anywhere can join and discuss personal opinions without fighting would be absurd. So I figured we got 100s of "Official Beef thread" or "Talk your shit here" threads, but wheres the love?

I call a truce with Skampoe and TSA

peace to Gods.

Art Vandelay
11-26-2008, 01:35 PM
me too. i'm done

Big Risk
11-26-2008, 01:36 PM
^You feel me? its too much of a revolving process. no one wins on wu corp.

TSA
11-26-2008, 01:44 PM
LOL i accept Risks, and Art's is more of a loss then a truce cause he's lazy.

work hard WTC ya know

but even when risk hated me i was a fan of his "OBAMA WAS SUPPOSED TO STOP THIS" slang style

Big Risk
11-26-2008, 01:51 PM
I just want to be able to post here without fear of entrapment, extortion or heart-break ok?!

TSA
11-26-2008, 01:58 PM
AHHAAHHAhaHAHAhaHAHahaHahahah!

Big Risk
11-26-2008, 01:59 PM
wuts ur number TSA I need to tell you something urgent.

TSA
11-26-2008, 02:11 PM
AHAHAHahahaHAHAHAhah!!! check your PM

INF
11-26-2008, 02:13 PM
why dont you bury that shit with you and ak spray then>?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67095

shit is wicky wild

Big Risk
11-26-2008, 02:19 PM
nah fuck that cat. Thats some real life beef, I know that punkass in person and now since we started beefin hes talkin guns n shit. Pussy ass never acted tough around me in person, barely spoke around me. Hes getting his, off the internet. Bottom line he did some sour shit a little back.

INF
11-26-2008, 02:22 PM
eventually though you'll get over it (the ak spray problem). Its only natural that that anger will die out. Why not just pull the roots on it now?

real life or not.

Its not my biz but I just happen to read what happen with ya;ll in the booth

Big Risk
11-26-2008, 02:26 PM
Im talkin bout someone that completely changed his additude once he found out I was movin up in the hip hop shit. tried dissing people that put me on stage, stole beats and made t pain tracks over them, he just turned into a hater. And when I told him how it was he tried acting tough talkin about he is gonna shoot me in the head n shit like hes the only one with guns n shit. And the fact of the matter is no one is gettin shot, hes going to get his little ass fucked up though and possibly mugged. no one I know personally is going to threaten my life and expect no consiquences

Big Risk
11-26-2008, 02:30 PM
And another thing, this prick is tryin to act like he made me or someshit when on every track Ive made with him Ive outshine him. Also, when I got hooked up with Killa Mike and his crew, I BROUGHT HIM WITH ME! I was like, we got a huge meeting in Atlanta with Killa Mike and Big Slim(cousin). I didnt hide nothing from no one. and cause of him, they kinda put us off cause ak looks like a fuckin white boy with long hair. This prick hasnt done shit for me and hes so convinced Im good cause of him. Hes gettin the teeth knocked out of his mouth

INF
11-26-2008, 02:36 PM
yeah ok then , if I would have made it to Killer Mike then I wouldnt have let Ak Spray ride. Thats like going swimming with a boulder tied to ur waist.

thats one of the only ppl I know that grind and present it here and dont hear shit back from anybody.

no offense to ak spray , its just facts.

DUMBO
11-26-2008, 04:47 PM
i've been waiting for this thread for 8 years.

sorry jews, italians, and assorted europeans.

JASPER
11-26-2008, 05:09 PM
I want to take this opportunity to bury the hatchet with Queen of Poetry. I'm sorry for calling you a niggerish piece of trash bitch and telling you to go back to Africa. I'm also sorry for making fun of your anorexia and unequal breasts. My sincere apologies to you for you are a true queen.

Senator C. Palantine
11-26-2008, 05:10 PM
I just lost money playing poker.

Money which I cant afford.

Fuck You All.

JASPER
11-26-2008, 05:13 PM
I could lend you some money, but if you were to gamble it all away, I would have a very difficult time having to hurt you. I don't think I could forgive myself.

TSA
11-26-2008, 05:16 PM
i was gonna appologize to jasper for saying he's unfunny.......

EAGLE EYE
11-26-2008, 05:16 PM
I would like to say sorry to J-Cee for not having a chin. Some of us who have immaculate chins take it for granted sometimes and don't understand the supreme suffering of "duh chinless". Especially in tough times of recession. Yes the recession is affecting the Aussies, by simply making it hard for them to buy more cheap beer and produce more disfigured offspring.

God do I feel bad for the pain I have directed upon "duh chinless"

JASPER
11-26-2008, 05:19 PM
i was gonna appologize to jasper for saying he's unfunny.......
I don't want you to apologize, I want to stay bitter about it and hold a grudge against you for the rest of my Wutang Corp life.

DJMethods
11-26-2008, 05:32 PM
I havent really beefed with anyone and carried it on. I'll just kill an hour talking shit, then move on.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-26-2008, 05:36 PM
why dont you bury that shit with you and ak spray then>?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67095

shit is wicky wild

hahahahaha.

I just read that beef. It was full of emotions and whiteness and I loved it.

Art Vandelay
11-26-2008, 05:50 PM
LOL i accept Risks, and Art's is more of a loss then a truce cause he's lazy.

work hard WTC ya know

but even when risk hated me i was a fan of his "OBAMA WAS SUPPOSED TO STOP THIS" slang style

lol

Art Vandelay
11-26-2008, 05:52 PM
i'm sorry cilvarings. keep chopping heads and swinging swords.

SKANK HILL
11-26-2008, 06:19 PM
i offer this peace gift from the duty free shop to derrick ... will he accept?

*tension music*

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51v5oGVRtyL._SL500_AA240_.jpg