PDA

View Full Version : SLANGZ-GIVIN' (What you gonna contribute?)

EAGLE EYE
11-26-2008, 11:19 PM
New Q4 Slang Im donating for you all to eat up for the holiday. Here we go..
http://membres.lycos.fr/therza/ghostcappa.jpg

CueBall

- "A white Euro" (see ghostlaced)

Stub

- "A Puerto Rican that might be making noise or stenches in the underground hip hop scene"

Slanged Ankles

- When someone rushes into a thread trying all-too-hard to diss like an internet god body or doesnt know what their talking about in regards to the subject and gets sonned. (ex. "Minibump got slanged ankles trying to talk about beers and dem damned drugs)

Allah's dust-buster

- This can only be used by Sunny, Blackman, and Popa Wu when he knows he's wrong in his teachings and has to retract 'such' teachings in question. Its powered by vegetable oil.

Spaghetti head

- Say this when your ready for bed.

Dry Hopping

- Letting a thread 'mature' with responses for 3 days until you post in it again

SPORK

- succulent pork

MAGNOLIA

- A place a white person isnt allowed to venture into

WAGNOLIA

- A place a white person is allowed to go if they meet the W-CODE

FAGNOLIA

- Technicians fantasy frisbee team

SMOKE OPERA

- when your high and you make threads about being high and all that excitement IRL

crack daniels

- when someone makes a snarky comment (like corpse snarky)

((I will think of more))

Bobby Budknickers
11-27-2008, 12:12 AM
you be dry humping this thread in 3 days and this will be the only response

crack daniels!

EAGLE EYE
11-27-2008, 12:15 AM
lol^

let the maturation begin

Dokuro
11-27-2008, 12:22 AM
........? look what i can do
http://smithscoop.net/images/stuart2.jpg

The Hound
11-27-2008, 12:29 AM
surprise seks

when niggaz come in your thread and jack your thread and leave wif all duh lol's and use you as a tissue to leave ridiculous amounts of their e-semen on

Pat Bateman'd

when a nigga takes your e-girl without trying. eg, Pat Bateman/Nicky Tooch/Blackula saga

EAGLE EYE
11-27-2008, 12:35 AM
BUNNY HOPPING

-Not to be confused with the BMX trick, but when someone like Pat Bateman takes his gimmick to another forum (ughh)

Dokuro
11-27-2008, 12:45 AM
the great dane-ing

when some one make no fucking sens at all

The Hound
11-27-2008, 12:58 AM
Great Dane'd

when someone totaly fucks up the flow of the class room milk distribution, eg "fuck me, the great dane done Great Dane'd this bitch up"

EAGLE EYE
11-27-2008, 01:00 AM
conSKEEZacy Theory

-A theory/belief about how slutty an internet slut is in real life

TSA
11-27-2008, 01:08 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHaAHAHahHAHAH!!11

If this thread was a building it would be laced in gargoyles

Nugget Rush- When you respond to a thread without reading any of the content, you just base your post off the title and hope your right

Mile'n Out- When by the time you get to a thread its so many pages deep that you don't even wanna try anymore cause your post will be like a tear in a rainy lake

Shallow Boxin- When you post in a thread, and only check if your post got responses.

Text Vexxed- When you post an obviously dope response and are suprised that you've gotten no quotes or lols

Buzz Killington- When a thread is funny, and there's a good flow of lols and add on humor, but pat bateman posts in there and his dry wit kinda speed bumps the lol chain. Not that its particularly wack but it's just not lol humor.

BILF- Beast. Id. Like. to Fuck. Thats when a bitch is ugly, and you know it, but you wanna smash.

Squiggz- Bitches you fuck but are shamed of.

Toochin- Falling in love online

Iron Skin- A bitch nigga that has never held a white women in his arms

Volunteer- a head doctor

Wormulon- A state of oppression

Onion Thread- Threads started by Shrap

Shallah- the highest form of flossy

Tonearm- a pre pubescent armpit

Diggler- The wack form of Cappadonna

Slang Duplings- Slang used to make a sentence more succulent

Dokuro
11-27-2008, 01:10 AM
Great Dane'd

when someone totaly fucks up the flow of the class room milk distribution, eg "fuck me, the great dane done Great Dane'd this bitch up"
did i go to kindergarten with you i mean how else did you know id like take 5 milk cartons drink them all then laugh when they ran out

Terror-wrist

when some one would draw a picture of jack Skelington on his hand and jack of so he can image him self getting a blow job from the king of Terror only to pop his wrist out of place

TSA
11-27-2008, 01:10 AM
Chocolate Daddies- Negro father figures for european males (see The Rza)

TSA
11-27-2008, 01:13 AM
You Wouldn't Say That Shit To WCW World Champion Bill Goldberg- A confrontational piece used to assert the fact that the comment at hand would not be said to WCW World Champion Bill Goldberg out of fear

The Hound
a Tonearm would be a post pubescent arm pit

EAGLE EYE
Haha Slang Duplings

TSA
11-27-2008, 01:16 AM
Dripps- Lyrical liquid used to decompose toothless mcs

Dokuro
11-27-2008, 01:16 AM
i told bill Goldberg the i was Hitler and he ran underneath the table and cried like Ann frank when the Nazi killed her cat

ohhh to soon

NIGHT MAYOR
11-27-2008, 01:19 AM
koala'd - when someone is hanging around in just one thread

brailing - when someone keeps bumping a thread

TSA
Siggerellos- Sigs that make you think that your talking to the guy in the sig

The Hound
Anne Frank

to bust a nut all over a picture of a famous person, eg: jasper nutting on a picture of Anne Frank

TSA
11-27-2008, 01:20 AM
Avarellos- Avs that make you think your talking to the guy in the av

TSA
11-27-2008, 01:21 AM
002's- Shitty slang

Bobby Budknickers
11-27-2008, 01:24 AM
lmao@ avarellos and sigarellos

let the masturbation begin

Dokuro
11-27-2008, 01:25 AM
ok TSA i get it and yes i am the Cheshire cat

TSA
11-27-2008, 01:28 AM
Lounge Los- Irrevelant posters

The Final Shower- When you drop so many jewels on one that's ignorant that they start to cry, or are in a state of daze and disillusionment leading to physical pain and in turn submit to your will in hopes that your wisdom builds them.

TSA
11-27-2008, 01:29 AM
i hit this moron squigg of with the final shower a while ago, kept text messaging her quantum physics until she submitted to the gods will.

Dokuro
11-27-2008, 01:34 AM
obnoxinigitiver

a person who constinly give out negitive rep becouse he just lernd how

damn it they have to much restiction on rep i only gave out 6 negitive and they told me i cant do any more still it was fun w(h)ile it lasted

The Hound
11-27-2008, 01:37 AM
shop lifter

person who gives negative rep and takesaway a bar from said person,eg. i just neg repped the great dane and he went from two bars to one

Dokuro
11-27-2008, 01:39 AM
so i realy dont care but all of you do sooooo

TSA
11-27-2008, 01:41 AM
i just checked my rep for the first time in a while and hve notice general wise has been neg repping me to show that he can to it and that he's finally been accepted by the glee club

Dokuro
11-27-2008, 01:42 AM
did you get mine

Dokuro
11-27-2008, 01:44 AM
abordinator

some one whe cant go to sleep but has work in the morning however insted gose on a site and dose nothing but be obnoxiose the the people who dont have a life

The Hound
11-27-2008, 01:49 AM
retard

the great dane

TSA
11-27-2008, 01:52 AM
Flee duckin- When you want to stop posting in a thread cause the dickless won't get out of it.

Dokuro
11-27-2008, 01:54 AM
directed at terror-wrist the most original thing i herd all day

fucknut

some one who gets all pissed off at some one for doing somthing that as nothing inprotant meningiing in life ie that fuck nut giting mad beceouse i gave him a negitive rep

i so told you guy id do it once i lernd how and now your getting one tomorrow

TSA
11-27-2008, 01:59 AM
man this guys a faggot.

hey faggot, spot posting in here faggot, you're a fag

Dokuro
11-27-2008, 02:00 AM
^^^ homophobia is gay

M2pw5mylg5o

Dokuro
11-27-2008, 02:04 AM
TSA prays to Jarry Falwell hair doll every night before bed

Dokuro
11-27-2008, 02:07 AM
sorry guy im having a lot of fun but my girl just walked in in my Ramones Tshit half asleep so

peace

Guarded By Martyrs
11-27-2008, 02:08 AM
Siggerellos- Sigs that make you think that your talking to the guy in the sig

Yeah thats a good one.

Bobby Budknickers
11-27-2008, 02:12 AM
sorry guy im having a lot of fun but my girl just walked in in my Ramones Tshit half asleep so

peace

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/105/268770071_191ea40beb.jpg?v=0

http://www.gibbocool.com/upload/files/pedobear.png

Guarded By Martyrs
11-27-2008, 02:15 AM
Siggerello^

Vikthor
11-27-2008, 05:53 AM
a jizzface mccheekbones-an attention whore; posting your nudes to a internet forum
"commiting e-suicide at wu-tang corp.com deleting your profile. your such a jizzface mccheekbones"

ragu-going down on a bitch on the bleed coming up looking like ronald mcdonald

juelz santana-jewelz you cant help but admire, but are dropped by an apprent real life COCK (see nostrildamus)

brisbane buttfuck-dick in the dooty, only after reciving the following astralian phrase:
'im on the bleed huk it in me dumpa'
"ah me mates finally finished his tucka out thee esky, hopefully e's avin a walkabout, we can finally have a night togetha.. come in hop on me donger :to which she replies: but im on the bleed, you might have to huk it in me dumpa. :to which he replies: GOODONYA love! let me have a pash before i bogin ya arsehole, rippa ova night this turned out ta bee!"

Tyler Durden
11-27-2008, 06:25 AM
Nugget Rush- When you respond to a thread without reading any of the content, you just base your post off the title and hope your right

Mile'n Out- When by the time you get to a thread its so many pages deep that you don't even wanna try anymore cause your post will be like a tear in a rainy lake

Shallow Boxin- When you post in a thread, and only check if your post got responses.

Text Vexxed- When you post an obviously dope response and are suprised that you've gotten no quotes or lols

Best and truest shit ever

(I think I just Mile'ned out)

Professor Poopsnagle
11-27-2008, 07:04 AM
Anne Frank

to bust a nut all over a picture of a famous person, eg: jasper nutting on a picture of Anne FrankThat's called bukkani. It's a combination of the words Bukkake and Amani. Bukkanne is also an acceptable word to define such tasteless acts.

Durag
11-27-2008, 08:25 AM
AHAHAHHAHA

dope thread

im not feeling very crative today, so i think im just gonna lol and co-sign. Whats the slang for someone who does that?

JerseyIronman
11-27-2008, 10:50 AM
Im just gonna absolutely Nugget-rush this thread and ASSUME its about Slang creation for 4th Q.

Slang Gargoyle - One who is prolific with slang

The Hound
01-06-2009, 02:23 AM
That's called bukkani. It's a combination of the words Bukkake and Amani. Bukkanne is also an acceptable word to define such tasteless acts.

the anne frank was the originoo ...

Visionz
01-06-2009, 02:54 AM
A visionaire--- when your mindset itself is worth money

Slurps Bagenzi -a bitch you'd let suck you dick but would never fuck (meaning she's not really attractive but if you're drunk enough all that negative self-esteem she's carrying around has gotta be good for something)

Sitting on a bRocking chair---when people show up in threads just to be an asshole

****to add on*****

Nash-eyed -----when you're in the mall with your girl, its the ability to check out other sexy ladies and not get caught
http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/steve_nash-arton21110-240x240.jpg
^(which one is lookin at the camera?)

slopszenvadered----what your girl is when you get done with a heavy round of fuckin and she's layed out like she's just been shot

Visionz
01-07-2009, 07:46 PM
KnuTeLellaz---nutty posters with an overall shitty-lookin disposition

TSA
01-07-2009, 08:08 PM
Slurps Bagenzi

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhaHAH!!!111
immaculate work.

"You better tell Slurps Bagenzi to keep her fingers off my phone and get back to burpin dick"

i will be pocketing this one for real life, that shit is mad breadeded.

Breadeded- richness

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-07-2009, 08:28 PM
Where the hell was i when this thread was goin down?

Aiight off the top

An Egdar Allen Ho
- europian backpack rap nerd (shizzah, slim pee)

An Eddie Murphy
-poster over doing himself (see tsa, slang barboyle, pat batemen)

A Wu Latino
-a wu latino (a wu latino)

Licks the wrapper
-a constant "lol" only poster (food for thought, skampoe)

TSA
01-07-2009, 08:32 PM
^double 0 twoz.

11th Chamber
01-07-2009, 08:36 PM
- europian backpack rap nerd

http://www.sacred-destinations.com/images/maps/europe-map.gif

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-07-2009, 08:49 PM
^wha does any of that have to do with a backpack?

And cant you clearly see that england is not connected in any way to the rest of those places? You might aswell say Cuba is part of USA

TSA
01-07-2009, 10:21 PM
england is on the mainland as well. You'll never win.

ilzPotent
01-08-2009, 11:24 AM
LMAO SLANG- Love it!!

Slobanhocker - A poster who follows another poster as their own personal hypeman. ie. 11th : TSA

Pervenmeister - A poster who wants to jizz on a forum chicks pic. ALL THE TIME.

Chunkancheddar - Fat chicks on the internet who think their hot.

The Bateman - Curly carefree hairstyle.

vanderwooders - noobs who send females on the forums crazy, weird, perved out pms.

Durag
01-08-2009, 11:29 AM
An Egdar Allen Ho
- europian backpack rap nerd (shizzah, slim pee)

hahaha that made me laugh