PDA

View Full Version : fuck zion

dawood
11-27-2008, 10:10 AM
I dont believe that Israel should ever be regarded as a country. It should always be palestine and the zionists should get teh fuck outta their. Its unrealistic though. Even though they committed some hideous atrocities in order to gain their "promised land" and even though they keep trying to push out their borders into islamic land, and even though the world continues to help israel while the media keeps bad mouthing muslims, and even though the zionists are complete and utter wankers, it seems a compromise is teh only way forward and palestinians shoudl swallow their pride and come to a deal.

What is best. One state with israelites and paletinians? Two seperate lands, one for the palestinians, one for the israelies? Wiping israel off the map? What do YOU think? All suggestions welcome

PEACE to the P.L.O

David Columbine
11-27-2008, 11:49 AM
I dont believe that Israel should ever be regarded as a country. It should always be palestine and the zionists should get teh fuck outta their. Its unrealistic though. Even though they committed some hideous atrocities in order to gain their "promised land" and even though they keep trying to push out their borders into islamic land, and even though the world continues to help israel while the media keeps bad mouthing muslims, and even though the zionists are complete and utter wankers, it seems a compromise is teh only way forward and palestinians shoudl swallow their pride and come to a deal.

What is best. One state with israelites and paletinians? Two seperate lands, one for the palestinians, one for the israelies? Wiping israel off the map? What do YOU think? All suggestions welcome

PEACE to the P.L.O

This is something i do agree with you on, however calling it Zion is quite strange.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
11-27-2008, 04:33 PM
dawood, you are an embarrassment to white British people and Muslims. Congratulations.

God forbid that a solution would be for 2 peoples to live side by side peacefully.

Neither side is 100% right.

David Columbine
11-27-2008, 04:38 PM
dawood, you are an embarrassment to white British people and Muslims. Congratulations.

God forbid that a solution would be for 2 peoples to live side by side peacefully.

Neither side is 100% right.

You are the true embarrassment.

A country has been stolen, its former inhabitants made refugees and P.O.W's and its population and infrastructure destroyed, and yet neither side is 100% right?

11-27-2008, 04:51 PM
You are the true embarrassment.

A country has been stolen, its former inhabitants made refugees and P.O.W's and its population and infrastructure destroyed, and yet neither side is 100% right?

What did I do? It isn't my fault. How am I the embarrassment? I'm from Connecticut, Bitch.

"Jews" lived in Israel 3400 years ago. They established after breaking away from the Roman empire.

Then it was a British colony.

Muslims didn't inhabit the area until the Ottoman empire.

If you want to be a faggot about it, which I'm sure you do, why not give it back to the Romans?

I also see the Muslim side of it. But they simply don't want to share. Neither do the jews.

Who is anybody to say who is right and who is wrong?

It is two peoples with strong religious beliefs who would rather be dicks then share.

Religion on both sides is the problem.

I enjoy how you mask your ignorance and bigotry with ill-informed opinions and well-worded sentences.

David Columbine
11-27-2008, 05:21 PM
What did I do? It isn't my fault. How am I the embarrassment? I'm from Connecticut, Bitch.

"Jews" lived in Israel 3400 years ago. They established after breaking away from the Roman empire.

Then it was a British colony.

Muslims didn't inhabit the area until the Ottoman empire.

If you want to be a faggot about it, which I'm sure you do, why not give it back to the Romans?

I also see the Muslim side of it. But they simply don't want to share. Neither do the jews.

Who is anybody to say who is right and who is wrong?

It is two peoples with strong religious beliefs who would rather be dicks then share.

Religion on both sides is the problem.

I enjoy how you mask your ignorance and bigotry with ill-informed opinions and well-worded sentences.

Jews and Muslims have peacefully co-existed in Palestine since the formation of Islam, The advent of Zionism sparked the deterioration of relations between the two races.
It is not a case of Muslims not wanting to share the country, (as Jews lived in Palestine since it was created under the British mandate) it's a case of the method in which the Israelis have forcefully and brutally occupied and oppressed the Palestinian people.

i recommend you look up John Pilger.

You claim i am ignorant yet you are the one ignorant to the suffering of the Palestinians.

Prince Rai
11-27-2008, 05:24 PM
Jews and Muslims have peacefully co-existed in Palestine since the formation of Islam, The advent of Zionism sparked the deterioration of relations between the two races.
It is not a case of Muslims not wanting to share the country, (as Jews lived in Palestine since it was created under the British mandate) it's a case of the method in which the Israelis have forcefully and brutally occupied and oppressed the Palestinian people.

You claim i am ignorant yet you are the one ignorant to the suffering of the Palestinians.
second this.

You're the first person who ever mentioned Pilger here, lol Peace

11-27-2008, 05:31 PM

The Jews are not 100% correct and neither are the Palestinians.

The Jews were sent to Palestine. Why don't you care about their suffering throughout the history of their existence?

I totally understand the Palestinians viewpoint. But they immediately declared that the declaration of any Jewish state would be met with death and destruction.

It is two peoples thrust into a shitty situation.

You view it from only one perspective.

David Columbine
11-27-2008, 06:05 PM
The Jews are not 100% correct and neither are the Palestinians.

The Jews were sent to Palestine. Why don't you care about their suffering throughout the history of their existence?

I totally understand the Palestinians viewpoint. But they immediately declared that the declaration of any Jewish state would be met with death and destruction.

It is two peoples thrust into a shitty situation.

You view it from only one perspective.

I never took anything away from the Jews, you say i speak from one perspective, i don't.
Jews and Arabs have peacefully co-existed for centuries, this recent act of unprovoked aggression is not seeing things from one perspective, but rather seeing oppression and violence in what ever form it takes.

11-27-2008, 06:19 PM
I never took anything away from the Jews, you say i speak from one perspective, i don't.
Jews and Arabs have peacefully co-existed for centuries, this recent act of unprovoked aggression is not seeing things from one perspective, but rather seeing oppression and violence in what ever form it takes.

What is the recent act of unprovoked aggression? The establishment of the state of Israel? Because the Jews didn't start that.

Let the Jews have one little shitty strip of desert, and then hate them because they made it work?

TSA
11-27-2008, 06:36 PM
I think palestinians are being hoes.

you know who many places arabs have forced themselves into and absorbed by force? like the history fact that North Africa was all black at one point?

Not to mention theres muslim lands allover the place in the control of non muslims like in russia and boardering countries, but no complaint

but this palestine thing has ppl acting like this is the most grotesque thing that has ever happened to mankind.

Yeah it sucks but fucking it, Israel already yoked the shit out of you japs in 2 arab world v. israel wars, so give it up.

im sure you can reach a compromise about going to holy sites.

zooruka
11-28-2008, 02:17 AM
the land belongs to the jews as promised by GOD to abraham...( dead)

peace

Visionz
11-28-2008, 02:33 AM

peaceoh shit there you have it, PROBLEM SOLVED!!! :nonono: +)

religious dogma from one side or the other isn't going to solve anything

being from America its hard to truly fathom why it would be so hard for two people to co-exist but the Israeli government definitely doesn't seem to be making the moves that would allow for that co-existence to actually take place. What's with all those damn walls?

Ux4wC1krmvg
kREete2vQJI

David Columbine
11-28-2008, 04:55 AM
What is the recent act of unprovoked aggression? The establishment of the state of Israel? Because the Jews didn't start that.

Let the Jews have one little shitty strip of desert, and then hate them because they made it work?

I give up.

David Columbine
11-28-2008, 04:57 AM

peace

Your god is gay.

David Columbine
11-28-2008, 04:59 AM
I think palestinians are being hoes.

you know who many places arabs have forced themselves into and absorbed by force? like the history fact that North Africa was all black at one point?

Not to mention theres muslim lands allover the place in the control of non muslims like in russia and boardering countries, but no complaint

but this palestine thing has ppl acting like this is the most grotesque thing that has ever happened to mankind.

Yeah it sucks but fucking it, Israel already yoked the shit out of you japs in 2 arab world v. israel wars, so give it up.

im sure you can reach a compromise about going to holy sites.

You sound like a 16 year old who just found out about politics and thinks he has relevant and important things to say on the matter.

11-28-2008, 01:24 PM
fuck those fuckin' kwazars(fake jews), they should get the fuck outta that region
asap and give the palestinians the land they took from them back on the spot.

PEACE

Visionz
11-28-2008, 01:57 PM
fuck those fuckin' kwazars(fake jews), they should get the fuck outta that region
asap and give the palestinians the land they took from them back on the spot.

PEACE
but we know that's not gonna happen. co-existence is the only answer that's actually viable but ALOT more needs to be done to actually promote it. Putting a damn towering wall all over the place isn't going to help. The aggresssion on the part of the Israeli goverment has to psychologically fuck-up most palestinians and I don't understand how building a breeding ground for resentment and hatred is presented as a realistic solution to everyone's problem there. I'm baffled by it really. Absolutely baffled #(

Cee Oh Vee
11-28-2008, 02:05 PM
You sound like a 16 year old who just found out about politics and thinks he has relevant and important things to say on the matter.

You're a bad man.

I love your posts (homo)

11-28-2008, 02:14 PM
but we know that's not gonna happen. co-existence is the only answer that's actually viable but ALOT more needs to be done to actually promote it. Putting a damn towering wall all over the place isn't going to help. The aggresssion on the part of the Israeli goverment has to psychologically fuck-up most palestinians and I don't understand how building a breeding ground for resentment and hatred is presented as a realistic solution to everyone's problem there. I'm baffled by it really. Absolutely baffled #(

The first part of your post is absolutely correct. At this point, co-existence is the only viable, reasonable, and seemingly "fair" solution.

I also agree that the Israeli government has not really helped the situation and has fucked up numerous times.

However, that is one side. The Palestinians have not helped their cause by saying that the only solution they will accept is the destruction of Israel and the death of all the Jewish people.

Every time the Israeli government has tried peaceful integration (and they have), there is another suicide bombing or rocket attack.

Which side(as of late) has been more violent?

Since its inception, Israel has been bombarded by every existing Muslim country and has thwarted attack, sometimes with the help of the US, and often, completely by itself.

In a realistic view, they could wipe their opposition off the map, which in a dog-eat-dog type of world, would make the most sense.

But it is not the right thing to do, and they don't

But, as I said, both sides are fucked up, it just seems as ridiculous to say that that the PLO is completely right and that Israel is completely wrong as it is to say the other way around.

In almost any conflict, I would say that is wrong to see things in black and white/

sarr
11-28-2008, 02:17 PM
great way to show people you found peace in your new faith dawood..."Fuck Zion (Israel)"..yea it really brought out the best in you.

Visionz
11-28-2008, 04:50 PM
The first part of your post is absolutely correct. At this point, co-existence is the only viable, reasonable, and seemingly "fair" solution.

I also agree that the Israeli government has not really helped the situation and has fucked up numerous times.

However, that is one side. The Palestinians have not helped their cause by saying that the only solution they will accept is the destruction of Israel and the death of all the Jewish people.

Every time the Israeli government has tried peaceful integration (and they have), there is another suicide bombing or rocket attack.

Which side(as of late) has been more violent?

Since its inception, Israel has been bombarded by every existing Muslim country and has thwarted attack, sometimes with the help of the US, and often, completely by itself.

In a realistic view, they could wipe their opposition off the map, which in a dog-eat-dog type of world, would make the most sense.

But it is not the right thing to do, and they don't

But, as I said, both sides are fucked up, it just seems as ridiculous to say that that the PLO is completely right and that Israel is completely wrong as it is to say the other way around.

In almost any conflict, I would say that is wrong to see things in black and white/
absolutely, if they take down those walls it wouldn't make good sense to send in suicide bombers to show how much you've progressed as a people. I'm American so its hard to fathom the hatred that's coming from either side because in my own eyes all hatred is pretty much senseless. I say that without the assignment of right or wrong, good or bad. I'm pretty sure if you're in the situation personally you'll think you're one and they're the other when the reality is gonna be somewhere in between.

I will say though that Israel right now sits in a position of power and as such carries a greater burden in my own eyes to try and fix the situation simply because they have the power to do so. They'll need Palestian cooperation however for any real progress to take place because as soon as Hamas or whoever sends over a suicide bomber its just going to lend justification to a hard-liner stance and all progress is gonna be thrown out the window. Both sides need to approach each other with respect and understanding to their equal right to live a peaceful life. Without that no progress will happen.

David Columbine
11-28-2008, 05:19 PM
absolutely, if they take down those walls it wouldn't make good sense to send in suicide bombers to show how much you've progressed as a people. I'm American so its hard to fathom the hatred that's coming from either side because in my own eyes all hatred is pretty much senseless. I say that without the assignment of right or wrong, good or bad. I'm pretty sure if you're in the situation personally you'll think you're one and they're the other when the reality is gonna be somewhere in between.

I will say though that Israel right now sits in a position of power and as such carries a greater burden in my own eyes to try and fix the situation simply because they have the power to do so. They'll need Palestian cooperation however for any real progress to take place because as soon as Hamas or whoever sends over a suicide bomber its just going to lend justification to a hard-liner stance and all progress is gonna be thrown out the window. Both sides need to approach each other with respect and understanding to their equal right to live a peaceful life. Without that no progress will happen.

You seem to think that you being American reduces your capacity to comprehend hate, that's pretty ironic seen as the Americans have been showing an awful lot of hate and prejudice toward other races throughout their entire existence.

You are unlearned on the situation in Palestine, you sit at home and type things that have been programmed into you via the American conditioning machine.
You are clearing stating an emphasis on suicide bombers, but why don't you ask yourself this, what drives someone to take their own life in those kind of circumstances? utter desperation and hopelessness that's what.

I watched an interview with an Israeli father who's young daughter was killed during a suicide bombing, he did not feel hate toward the bomber, he felt sympathy for both his daughter and the killer, because he understands that they are both victims of an oppressive occupation.
He later researched on the nature of the attack and the women behind it, this is what he found out.

She was an Palestinian ambulance assistant, he interviewed her family members who told him what she saw, she saw children with their intestines dangling out of them, she saw pregnant women with their brains splattered, she saw pregnant women forced to give birth at checkpoints as they were not allowed access the hospital, she saw old men beaten to death among many other acts of brutality.

He then understood why she was felt compelled to committed such a horrific act, he understood the fuel that drove her revenge-filled engine and do you know who he blamed for his daughters death in the end? - Israel.

Please watch this documentary
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=palestine+is+still+the+issue&emb=0&aq=0&oq=palestine+is+still+the+#

11-28-2008, 05:52 PM
You seem to think that you being American reduces your capacity to comprehend hate, that's pretty ironic seen as the Americans have been showing an awful lot of hate and prejudice toward other races throughout their entire existence.

You are unlearned on the situation in Palestine, you sit at home and type things that have been programmed into you via the American conditioning machine.
You are clearing stating an emphasis on suicide bombers, but why don't you ask yourself this, what drives someone to take their own life in those kind of circumstances? utter desperation and hopelessness that's what.

I watched an interview with an Israeli father who's young daughter was killed during a suicide bombing, he did not feel hate toward the bomber, he felt sympathy for both his daughter and the killer, because he understands that they are both victims of an oppressive occupation.
He later researched on the nature of the attack and the women behind it, this is what he found out.

She was an Palestinian ambulance assistant, he interviewed her family members who told him what she saw, she saw children with their intestines dangling out of them, she saw pregnant women with their brains splattered, she saw pregnant women forced to give birth at checkpoints as they were not allowed access the hospital, she saw old men beaten to death among many other acts of brutality.

He then understood why she was felt compelled to committed such a horrific act, he understood the fuel that drove her revenge-filled engine and do you know who he blamed for his daughters death in the end? - Israel.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=palestine+is+still+the+issue&emb=0&aq=0&oq=palestine+is+still+the+#

HAHAAHAHA @ "American conditioning machine"

Bitch, what do YOU know about utter desperation and hopelessness?

Do you live in America? Do you live in Palestine?

By your own logic, you are not qualified to comment on either.

You watched a documentary? Damn, you must be an expert.

You attack other people's opinions, and remember they ARE opinions, with some kind of holier-than-thou, dropped-out-of-college-because-I-disagreed-with-my-Philosophy-teacher, angry-at-the-world-but-Im-too-helpless-to-do-anything-except-bitch-and-act-emo-type steez, trying to act like your opinions hold more weight than somebody else's.

I don't understand why you think you're smarter than anyone else. What have you accomplished?

I guess Israelis have been conditioned by the Israeli Conditioning Machine, and Palestinians have been conditioned by the Palestinian conditioning machine, and you have evidently been conditioned by some sort of Douche Bag conditioning machine.

The minute anyone sides with any extreme, they lose. The world is about compromise

Compromise is the only way there can be any kind of peace in such a diverse world. The thing about compromise is that nobody is going to be perfectly happy.

There is no agreement or government or religion or society in which everyone can be perfectly happy.

People are diverse.

What do you think a viable solution is, David87? Remember, I said viable. And we're not talking about the past. We are discussing right now.

David Columbine
11-28-2008, 05:56 PM

You attack other people's opinions, and remember they ARE opinions, with some kind of holier-than-thou, dropped-out-of-college-because-I-disagreed-with-my-Philosophy-teacher, angry-at-the-world-but-Im-too-helpless-to-do-anything-except-bitch-and-act-emo-type steez, trying to act like your opinions hold more weight than somebody else's.

I don't understand why you think you're smarter than anyone else. What have you accomplished?

I guess Israelis have been conditioned by the Israeli Conditioning Machine, and Palestinians have been conditioned by the Palestinian conditioning machine, and you have evidently been conditioned by some sort of Douche Bag conditioning machine.

The minute anyone sides with any extreme, they lose. The world is about compromise

Compromise is the only way there can be any kind of peace in such a diverse world. The thing about compromise is that nobody is going to be perfectly happy.

There is no agreement or government or religion or society in which everyone can be perfectly happy.

People are diverse.

What do you think a viable solution is, David87? Remember, I said viable. And we're not talking about the past. We are discussing right now.

Knowledge. Post here about Politics, current world affairs and such. If you dont understand whats being said, or have nothing decent to contribute, stay out.

11-28-2008, 06:03 PM
Knowledge. Post here about Politics, current world affairs and such. If you dont understand whats being said, or have nothing decent to contribute, stay out.

The purpose of this forum is discussion.

I am presenting a viewpoint that is different from that of your own. You are having trouble accepting it, as you evidently have trouble accepting people disagreeing with you, because you have spent so much time convincing yourself that you know everything.

I think you have a very poor understanding of the way the world works, but rather than learn, you would prefer to keep patting yourself on the back and acting like a bitch?

Why don't you counter any of my thoughts?

I asked you a direct question, but you didn't have an answer.

What exactly are YOU contributing, besides a bad attitude, uneducated opinions, and obviously skewed world view?

Don't get mad at me because college was too hard for you.

I'm trying to expand your horizons.

Get your learn on, fag.

INF
11-28-2008, 06:26 PM
http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/3950

David Columbine
11-28-2008, 06:50 PM
http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/3950

Chilling.

An excellent find there sir, site bookmarked.

David Columbine
11-28-2008, 06:52 PM
The purpose of this forum is discussion.

I am presenting a viewpoint that is different from that of your own. You are having trouble accepting it, as you evidently have trouble accepting people disagreeing with you, because you have spent so much time convincing yourself that you know everything.

I think you have a very poor understanding of the way the world works, but rather than learn, you would prefer to keep patting yourself on the back and acting like a bitch?

Why don't you counter any of my thoughts?

I asked you a direct question, but you didn't have an answer.

What exactly are YOU contributing, besides a bad attitude, uneducated opinions, and obviously skewed world view?

Don't get mad at me because college was too hard for you.

I'm trying to expand your horizons.

Get your learn on, fag.

What are you talking about?

Clueless moron.

11-28-2008, 07:05 PM
What are you talking about?

Clueless moron.

I am talking about how their are many sides to every issue. Usually there are 2 extremes, and progress always lies somewhere in the middle.

I am questioning your intelligence, as you seem to have trouble learning and grasping anything beyond your narrow scope.

I am trying to teach you.

You still refuse to answer any of my questions, because you have no answers.

You're a sad, angry, little guy, and yet I still try to teach you.

You're welcome.

But anyways, here is a direct list of questions. Please respond at your earliest convenience:

What do you think a PLAUSIBLE solution to the Israeli/Palestinian situation is?
What do you KNOW about the lives of Palestinians or Israelis, or Americans?
Why do you think that your own opinion is more valid than the opinion of anyone else?
What makes you an expert on anything?
Why are you so sad and bitter?
Why can't you accept that in this world, nothing is black and white?

Please answer these questions, or just admit that you don't know shit.

It is my impression that you don't want to DISCUSS anything, but you want people to accept your own ill-informed and inexperienced OPINIONS as FACT.

Also, please apologize for calling me a "clueless moron". Let's keep things friendly, ok?

David Columbine
11-28-2008, 07:46 PM
I am talking about how their are many sides to every issue. Usually there are 2 extremes, and progress always lies somewhere in the middle.

I am questioning your intelligence, as you seem to have trouble learning and grasping anything beyond your narrow scope.

I am trying to teach you.

You still refuse to answer any of my questions, because you have no answers.

You're a sad, angry, little guy, and yet I still try to teach you.

You're welcome.

But anyways, here is a direct list of questions. Please respond at your earliest convenience:

What do you think a PLAUSIBLE solution to the Israeli/Palestinian situation is?
What do you KNOW about the lives of Palestinians or Israelis, or Americans?
Why do you think that your own opinion is more valid than the opinion of anyone else?
What makes you an expert on anything?
Why are you so sad and bitter?
Why can't you accept that in this world, nothing is black and white?

Please answer these questions, or just admit that you don't know shit.

It is my impression that you don't want to DISCUSS anything, but you want people to accept your own ill-informed and inexperienced OPINIONS as FACT.

Also, please apologize for calling me a "clueless moron". Let's keep things friendly, ok?

I am going to keep this brief.

You do not no anything about me, what i have studied, where i have studied it and what i am qualified in.
I do not limit the posibillites nor do i look at things from one side, i see oppression in whatever form it takes, i have been a Palestinian activist for 6 Years due to the fact that the Palestinians are undergoing a systematic campaign of violations against their basic human rights.

You seem to have a problem with me sticking up for oppressed people, do you feel the same about the millions of dead Iraqi civillians?

Grow up, stop picking fights over nothing and go back to school.

Don't reply to this post, i am done.

sarr
11-28-2008, 07:51 PM
hey faggots...chill.

David Columbine
11-28-2008, 07:53 PM
What a contribution.

Visionz
11-28-2008, 11:13 PM

first of all, you know jack shit about me so eat a dick with your pre-concieved notions of what I do or don't understand or what I've been PROGRAMMEd with. YOu're taking one post out of a series, take it out of context and then use it to judge.

I also said this
but we know that's not gonna happen. co-existence is the only answer that's actually viable but ALOT more needs to be done to actually promote it. Putting a damn towering wall all over the place isn't going to help. The aggresssion on the part of the Israeli goverment has to psychologically fuck-up most palestinians and I don't understand how building a breeding ground for resentment and hatred is presented as a realistic solution to everyone's problem there. I'm baffled by it really. Absolutely baffled
was this a part of my media programming?? or am I crazy for trying to see the situation from both sides? OR are you talking out the side of your neck?

if all you got is childish insults with no understanding of who it is exactly that you're talking to then maybe you should either grow up or go find another forum.

And you can talk about America all you want but I know I cast a vote that help put Barack in office, its not that we're without our own problems but only the truly ignorant cling to that shit. Something I DONT and DO NOT WANt to understand

food for thought
11-28-2008, 11:18 PM
i support the paestinians in their struggle against zionist oppressors

but i beleive the solutino would have to be the two co-existing next to each other.

isreal needs to give back the terrtitorries they continue to steal from the palestinians

David Columbine
11-29-2008, 05:15 AM
first of all, you know jack shit about me so eat a dick with your pre-concieved notions of what I do or don't understand or what I've been PROGRAMMEd with. YOu're taking one post out of a series, take it out of context and then use it to judge.

was this a part of my media programming?? or am I crazy for trying to see the situation from both sides? OR are you talking out the side of your neck?

I also said this

if all you got is childish insults with no understanding of who it is exactly that you're talking to then maybe you should either grow up or go find another forum.

And you can talk about America all you want but I know I cast a vote that help put Barack in office, its not that we're without our own problems but only the truly ignorant cling to that shit. Something I DONT and DO NOT WANt to understand

You concentrating on suicide bombers over the state terrorists was part of the medias conditioning.
That is exactly my fucking point, when you research the occupation for as many years as i have you come to understand that is a brutal and violent occupation, not to mention the fact that Zionists and Muslims have been hostile toward each other since there formation, mix the deep rooted hate with a invasion of there land and you have got a recipe for disaster.

Palestinians have no infrastructure, no government, no Army and no allies, they are fighting using what they have you have to understand that, this war is like David vs Goliath, but yet there's two sides to the story?

Please watch the link i sent you, if i offended you i apologize.

11-29-2008, 10:36 AM
You concentrating on suicide bombers over the state terrorists was part of the medias conditioning.
That is exactly my fucking point, when you research the occupation for as many years as i have you come to understand that is a brutal and violent occupation, not to mention the fact that Zionists and Muslims have been hostile toward each other since there formation, mix the deep rooted hate with a invasion of there land and you have got a recipe for disaster.

Palestinians have no infrastructure, no government, no Army and no allies, they are fighting using what they have you have to understand that, this war is like David vs Goliath, but yet there's two sides to the story?

Please watch the link i sent you, if i offended you i apologize.

They don't help their own cause. Israel is under immense diplomatic pressure to reach a compromise.

A stable middle East is in the best interests of the entire world, except maybe Palestine.

Every time Israel tries to give an inch, there is another suicide bombing or RPG attack.

The bottom line is that Israel IS not going to cease to exist. Your failure to look beyond that means that you are not helping shit.

It would be inhuman not to empathize somewhat with the Palestinian situation, but their hardline religious stance is exactly what YOU preached against in other threads. Coexistence or extermination are basically their only 2 options.

You seem to hate coexistence, for reasons you have yet to explain. You also refuse to say anything about yourself, where are you from, or what your qualifications are.

Now you apologized to Visions. I also requested an apology. First, apologize to me for being a faggot, and then apologize to me for being stupid, and then we are cool.

BFF?

David Columbine
11-29-2008, 10:48 AM
They don't help their own cause. Israel is under immense diplomatic pressure to reach a compromise.

A stable middle East is in the best interests of the entire world, except maybe Palestine.

Every time Israel tries to give an inch, there is another suicide bombing or RPG attack.

The bottom line is that Israel IS not going to cease to exist. Your failure to look beyond that means that you are not helping shit.

It would be inhuman not to empathize somewhat with the Palestinian situation, but their hardline religious stance is exactly what YOU preached against in other threads. Coexistence or extermination are basically their only 2 options.

You seem to hate coexistence, for reasons you have yet to explain. You also refuse to say anything about yourself, where are you from, or what your qualifications are.

Now you apologized to Visions. I also requested an apology. First, apologize to me for being a faggot, and then apologize to me for being stupid, and then we are cool.

BFF?

I was not talking to you, and i do not want to communicate with you again.

Thanks

TSA
11-29-2008, 10:51 AM
sunny winters is at an alltime low

11-29-2008, 11:01 AM
I was not talking to you, and i do not want to communicate with you again.

Thanks

Do you not see the irony in responding to me, only to tell me you don't want to communicate with me again?

Wouldn't it be more prudent to just ignore me?

Either way, the real question is, WHY don't you want to communicate with me?

Do you fear my Godly wisdom?

Are you beginning to realize that everything you type sounds retarded?

Just remember, I know it seems painful, but my knowledge builds you, faggot.

You're going to thank me for this someday.

Cee Oh Vee
11-29-2008, 12:13 PM
sunny winters is at an alltime low

where he at ?

Shogah
11-29-2008, 06:39 PM
There are no villains nor heroes in this movie.

This is how I see the thing:

Israel and palestine sign a peace agreement for example, and then some fucker from gaza which is mad because jews finaly have their own country launches a fucking grenade on some village and kills one person. So israel bombs the shit out of them and kills 100 man and woman, and teaches them the lesson, to never do the shit like that again.
Than palestinians all revolted again do some shit and kill like 4 people in some suicide bomb attack. Than israel cuts them the water, and electricity and again bombs the shit out of them and kill 100 man woman and children.

And if you say that it is INJUSTICE , i would say that is the POLITICS. That is reality.

But main difference:

Jews only want ther basic right, right to EXIST.
Palestinians dont give a fuck about existanse and peace, they just want israel to vanish.

David Columbine
11-29-2008, 07:29 PM
There are no villains nor heroes in this movie.

This is how I see the thing:

Israel and palestine sign a peace agreement for example, and then some fucker from gaza which is mad because jews finaly have their own country launches a fucking grenade on some village and kills one person. So israel bombs the shit out of them and kills 100 man and woman, and teaches them the lesson, to never do the shit like that again.
Than palestinians all revolted again do some shit and kill like 4 people in some suicide bomb attack. Than israel cuts them the water, and electricity and again bombs the shit out of them and kill 100 man woman and children.

And if you say that it is INJUSTICE , i would say that is the POLITICS. That is reality.

But main difference:

Jews only want ther basic right, right to EXIST.
Palestinians dont give a fuck about existanse and peace, they just want israel to vanish.

Ignorant nonse.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-29-2008, 08:55 PM

People are diverse.

Danielle is right.

But overall he is wrong.

"The true owner of the Promised Land would rather see it given to the other rather than have it destroyed by sharing it."

-Newman

diggy
11-29-2008, 11:54 PM
Both sides of the Palestinian/Zionist conflict are wrong. Both are killing like it is going out of style, but for now the Palestinians are losing in both moral support and loss of lives.

The Palestinians are being oppressed, but suicide bombings will not solve their problem. When Palestinians decided that suicide bombings would be the solution to their problems, that is when most people decided not to take their side.

Memory Man
11-30-2008, 04:38 AM
the only way for a 2 state solution to work is if they go back to the pre-1967 borders and make jerusalem an international city.

BTTR KNG KOOL
11-30-2008, 04:55 AM
theres lots of ppl who try to solve this problem peacefully... but u dont see em in media too much. simply cos they dont have political power.

ppl pay too much attention to propaganda.. and it comes from both sides.

David Columbine
11-30-2008, 06:38 AM
Search for videos by John Pilger, the greatest of the Palestinian activists

Nick Fury
12-02-2008, 06:22 AM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/suelto/2.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
12-02-2008, 07:43 AM
Photoshop.

HANZO
12-02-2008, 09:09 AM
the only way to solve this issue is to give the land back to us Turks. we can control both sides with ease.

for real, i can Grand Khan of Jerusalem. then there would be no beef.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-02-2008, 09:53 AM
the Turks. Those blood lusting conquerers already stole the land they inhabit.

David Columbine
12-02-2008, 10:07 AM
The Turks have been just as oppresive as the Israelis.

HANZO
12-02-2008, 10:10 AM
yeah but atleast there was peace.

you lot cant see the bigger picture.

David Columbine
12-02-2008, 10:12 AM
Yeah peace after you killed off all the motherfuckers.

Elaborate on this big picture...

diggy
12-03-2008, 03:49 AM
WHAT DOES "PALESTINE" MEAN?

It has never been the name of a nation or state. It is a geographical term, used to designate the region at those times in history when there is no nation or state there.
The word itself derives from "Peleshet", a name that appears frequently in the Bible and has come into English as "Philistine". The Philistines were mediterranean people originating from Asia Minor and Greek localities. They reached the southern coast of Israel in several waves. One group arrived in the pre-patriarchal period and settled south of Beersheba in Gerar where they came into conflict with Abraham, Isaac and Ishmael. Another group, coming from Crete after being repulsed from an attempted invasion of Egypt by Rameses III in 1194 BCE, seized the southern coastal area, where they founded five settlements (Gaza, Ascalon, Ashdod, Ekron and Gat). In the Persian and Greek periods, foreign settlers - chiefly from the Mediterranean islands - overran the Philistine districts. From the time of Herodotus, Greeks called the eastern coast of the Mediterranean "Syria Palaestina".

The Philistines were not Arabs nor even Semites, they were most closely related to the Greeks. They did not speak Arabic. They had no connection, ethnic, linguistic or historical with Arabia or Arabs. The name "Falastin" that Arabs today use for "Palestine" is not an Arabic name. It is the Arab pronunciation of the Greco-Roman "Palastina"; which is derived from the Plesheth, (root palash) was a general term meaning rolling or migratory. This referred to the Philistine's invasion and conquest of the coast from the sea.

The use of the term "Palestinian" for an Arab ethnic group is a modern political creation which has no basis in fact - and had never had any international or academic credibility before 1967.

http://www.eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/meaning.html

So historically speaking, the palestinians are experiencing what they've done to others a long time ago (invasion of land). Which means they shouldn't complain that the Jews have done it.

David Columbine
12-03-2008, 06:25 AM
Are you saying the Arabs took the land by force and violent opression, if so post your evidence.

diggy
12-04-2008, 12:09 AM
Are you saying the Arabs took the land by force and violent opression, if so post your evidence.

No.

David Columbine
12-04-2008, 07:59 AM
So what was the point of you posting that information?

ALCATRAZ
12-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Pretty soon Palestinians won't even have a place to call home..

ALCATRAZ
12-04-2008, 11:51 AM
Diggy, so what are we supposed to call them??? How do we refer to people in that region?

knewcheeze
12-04-2008, 02:22 PM
agreed with dawo but

you should be more specific

Zion is where Solomons son and the Priests took the ark

so called Ethiopia
is where they tookdeded it

Dawood your beef is with euro-Zionism

not with Jah Rastafari

PEACE