PDA

View Full Version : Ummmm guys......

Visionz
11-28-2008, 06:14 AM
We need a Mod for KTL...............and that guy should be me, :list: go it right here in writing.

let me know what's good

THE MASON
11-28-2008, 11:01 AM
Ye im down

as long as you can keep out some of the ignorance and idiotic comments/threads made

Visionz
11-28-2008, 11:18 AM
Ye im down

as long as you can keep out some of the ignorance and idiotic comments/threads made
that's why the section NEEDS a mod, too many either bullshit threads or threads derailed by idiotic (or ignorant) post

Prolifical ENG
11-28-2008, 11:22 AM
There was some talks a month back with restructuring the mod team. That is getting rid of more inactive mods, (done) and switching up some forums the recent mods mod, and there have been 2-3 new mods suggested, 2 for KTL which was you...the other stuff was supposed to follow afterwards but who knows what happened...lol

Visionz
11-28-2008, 11:24 AM
There was some talks a month back with restructuring the mod team. That is getting rid of more inactive mods, (done) and switching up some forums the recent mods mod, and there have been 2-3 new mods suggested, 2 for KTL which was you...the other stuff was supposed to follow afterwards but who knows what happened...lol
lets make it happen :b

Prolifical ENG
11-28-2008, 11:27 AM
Yeah that and I need to get my ass in gear with those award thingys.

Visionz
11-28-2008, 12:01 PM
you need any help with that? I'm feeling lazy at work today and the economy is gonna mean Black Friday is gonna be just another Friday

MsRzaRecTaH
11-28-2008, 12:09 PM
We need a Mod for KTL...............and that guy should be me, :list: go it right here in writing.

let me know what's good

I thought you were the MOD already.. I told ...... TOMB for you to get my spot since Im hardly online......

Ill ask again

MsRzaRecTaH
11-28-2008, 12:11 PM
you need any help with that? I'm feeling lazy at work today and the economy is gonna mean Black Friday is gonna be just another Friday
So true....... :no:

INF
11-28-2008, 12:28 PM
what happened to LHX?

Visionz
11-28-2008, 12:36 PM
what happened to LHX?
its a good question, I miss the dude being around but KTL has been lacking ever since his departure

and MsRza thanks for the nod of approval *(:)

I hope Shure does better than the rest of the market is probably gonna do

Sky Blue Danny Kid
11-28-2008, 12:46 PM
that's why the section NEEDS a mod, too many either bullshit threads or threads derailed by idiotic (or ignorant) post

I agree to some extent, but at the same time, 95% of threads, comments, and posters are bullshit and/or idiotic.

It is a slippery slope when deciding who's comments are valid in a sub-forum about abstract ideas that are mainly opinion-based.

Impartiality is important.

That being said, Visions is as good a candidate as anybody.

Just use your powers responsibly.

MsRzaRecTaH
11-28-2008, 12:56 PM
its a good question, I miss the dude being around but KTL has been lacking ever since his departure

and MsRza thanks for the nod of approval *(:)

I hope Shure does better than the rest of the market is probably gonna do

We doing aight, good actually..... and no problem! *D

Visionz
11-28-2008, 01:49 PM
I agree to some extent, but at the same time, 95% of threads, comments, and posters are bullshit and/or idiotic.

It is a slippery slope when deciding who's comments are valid in a sub-forum about abstract ideas that are mainly opinion-based.

Impartiality is important.

That being said, Visions is as good a candidate as anybody.

Just use your powers responsibly.

you can attack an idea w/out attacking the person, I'd like to see things not divolve into a bunch of personal insults that don't really have any merit. I've been seeing a bit too much of it lately but I think the problem is relatively easy to handle, I'm not an iron-fist kinda guy so every situation would be handled with care

GENERAL WISE
12-01-2008, 06:19 PM
Vision is most def responsible and Prince Rai should also get a nod.

Guarded By Martyrs
12-01-2008, 06:29 PM
I agree^

Visions & Prince Rai would be my choices.

SKANK HILL
12-01-2008, 08:59 PM
the entire moderating team needs an overhaul ESPECIALLY general chat moderators ... they should all be dumped bar the super moderator since none of them hang in general chat anyway and or don't understand too well how general chat operates

maestro wooz
12-02-2008, 12:36 AM
sickas not a mod anymore?

Ritter
12-02-2008, 12:56 AM
Vision is most def responsible and Prince Rai should also get a nod.

Just my thoughts.

King Tron 1
12-02-2008, 03:47 AM
I haven't been here long enough to know how every section works, but I think that both Prince Rai & Visions Unseen should get the mod for KTL.by the way, do I count as an inactive mod?...I'm not back either, just on hiatus...