PDA

View Full Version : Max Prime - Sufferance [whole album]

Max Prime
11-28-2008, 11:44 AM
10 tracks, all self produced, a few guest spots from Add-vice.
You can download it HERE:
http://maxprime.ca/sufferance/Max%20Prime%20-%20Sufferance.zip
If your looking for lyrics and Notes on the writing, just visit this page:
http://maxprime.ca/sufferance.html
you can also listen to the main track off the album - Beach of Broken Bottles.

if you don't have time to download the album, 6 of its tracks are up on my myspace page for listen:
www.myspace.com/maxprime.

drop some feedback if you dig it.

track list:

1) Golem Flute
2) No Control
3) Burning Garbage feat. Addvice
4) Sapphire Island feat. Addvice
5) Premonition feat. Addvice
6) Beach of Broken Bottles
7) Fragments
Expressive Still
9) a Silent Thought
10) No Hope for the Jaded

http://maxprime.ca/drawings/sufferance2web.jpg

sobhiphop
12-20-2008, 06:10 PM
yo my dude. Just listened to the whole thing all the way thru. You got that aesop style flow and i was really, really feelin the subject matter. Ya best 2 joints were broken beer bottles and premonitions and i also liked no control.

The Prime Sithesizah
12-31-2008, 06:37 PM
WILL NOT sleep on this! Downloading now!

Erap
01-01-2009, 06:41 PM
Dl Fam Peace...

The Prime Sithesizah
01-02-2009, 12:10 PM
Listening now... how long u been producing?

The Prime Sithesizah
01-02-2009, 12:16 PM
all I can say about this album is that its DIFFERENT.. I cant compare it to anything else! I don't know how this is getting slept on and the minimum reviews but the beats on this are 1980'ish with a modern touch, you're an excellent excellent producer. Your ear for music is strongly effective.. I think your emceein, the breath-control is amazing as well! There's not a track worth skipping, literally! This is one of my favorites, overall! Not too many albums up here can contend with the diversity and musical range on this!! I LOVE this tape.. gonna throw it on my mp3 player now!

Max Prime
01-02-2009, 12:28 PM
damn, just checked this out. thanks for the feedback guys. Ive been producing for about 5 years, just learning to ropes, but didn't really release anything cause I didn't really get a solid hang on good production until this summer. Anyway, I should have a similar project done by this year! again, thanks for downloadin'.
-max

The Prime Sithesizah
01-02-2009, 02:01 PM
about 5 years... pss.. for you to have learned what you know, it sounds so professional and right now, you're one of my top 5 personal favorite producers on the net based on this album... this is a CLASSIC!

GameOfDeath
01-03-2009, 02:06 PM
This was a well done project man. Feelin the Lyrics you dropped on No Hope when it went into the Pharcyde running thoughts. Haha. Really cool listen. A lot there.

The Prime Sithesizah
01-07-2009, 10:30 AM
Uppin.. This deserves appreciation...

White_Mouse
02-16-2009, 08:33 AM
about to check this out man really looking forward to it, sorry i haven't been on here in a min