PDA

View Full Version : Animals Reasoning

TSA
11-29-2008, 02:26 AM
ppl say animals can't reason..or 'have fun'. That's the stupidest fucking shit i've ever heard in my life

why you train a dog isn't that reasoning by following conditioned stimulus?

people are fucking retarded.

EAGLE EYE
11-29-2008, 02:29 AM
http://www.movieforum.com/people/actresses/christinaricci/images/addamsfam.jpg

J-Cee
11-29-2008, 02:29 AM
an animals mindstate is intruiging to me..wonder what they dream about n shit..like do dogs dream about bones,and fukin other dogs and goin 4 walks n shit?lol....

Blackula Spectacula
11-29-2008, 02:30 AM
I don't think tissa has many friends .

TSA
11-29-2008, 02:32 AM
Ivonne looks for men on wutangforums, sends nudes to strangers, and consistantly visits a site where she recieves nothing by verbal abuse and sexual exploitation
http://www.movieforum.com/people/actresses/christinaricci/images/addamsfam.jpg
i used to wanna smash so bad. i was like 5. Idk why, she was the finest things since eggs. Till this day i find girls i really fall for have various features unique to her like that fuckin fore head and the eyes.

Vikthor
11-29-2008, 02:52 AM
hahahaha wednesday adams
you know you CAN take a quick drive up to blockbuster and have a gay ol time rubbing one out to her REAL breasteses?

TSA
11-29-2008, 03:19 AM
no no no, she decomposed into Christina Ricci, wack

wack as fuck

she's like the Shyheim of hot twats, once she got to regular hotness age she was fuckin wack and pathetic.

Art Vandelay
11-29-2008, 04:27 AM
TSA you still disappointed that blackula won't give you cyber sex. damn, kid, get over it

TSA
11-29-2008, 11:47 AM
Art Vandldeleay, did you get famous of your 'virgin' shtick and realize that it was going to be hard to cope with online life because it had made your wucorp time 100% about me, so you created different accounts to be able to still have a good time and hopefully not be under the burden of being obessed
then hours before they both get deleted log on, this time withough the stamina to continue

who won in this situation

Art Vandelay
11-29-2008, 01:16 PM
i already told you that you won. you are my hero. i love you and need to be with you.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-29-2008, 01:20 PM
Blackula and Art Vandelay are factually correct.

Therefore, they win.

TSA
11-29-2008, 01:30 PM
i already told you that you won. you are my hero. i love you and need to be with you.
http://www.tvscoop.tv/BillCosby---.jpg

minibumpsh
11-29-2008, 02:31 PM
dogs learn fucking quick man. my dog is old yet can still hear when im outside in the morning smoking a cigarette and gets excited cause he knows ill take him for a walk when im done. isayy he learns quick cause i recently just started using my backyard to smoke and he knows when im there.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-29-2008, 02:32 PM
dogs are pack animals which is why they can easily be broken when you assert yourself as the alpha.

Try doing that with a cat, you'll waste your time.

minibumpsh
11-29-2008, 02:34 PM
oh i really don't like cats. i don't think cats recognize their name. im a dog person.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-29-2008, 02:35 PM
thats what i mean. Cats don't take orders.

Art Vandelay
11-29-2008, 03:23 PM
hey nicktooch, looks like a couple of your osu girls got some child bearing hips

Koolish
11-29-2008, 03:24 PM
cats are weird, i grew up with one, but you can let them out of the house and they're not running for their lives like a dog would, my cat would hole itself up underneath my house and would shut off the world, i could only chill with her if i shook that catnip bottle.

my brother has a budgie now, birds are fucking badass though, real inteligent, some websites say you got to tell them what you're doing for them to feel comfortable. he's saying some things, i know he says fuck every now and again.

animals are unable to become bored though, that's one reason to be reincarnated as an animal.

Art Vandelay
11-29-2008, 03:36 PM
Art Vandelay's best friend (other than TSA of course)

http://inlinethumb28.webshots.com/14939/2888649290103320611S600x600Q85.jpg

http://inlinethumb59.webshots.com/44154/2158679420103320611S600x600Q85.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
11-29-2008, 03:41 PM
hey nicktooch, looks like a couple of your osu girls got some child bearing hips

well, you kno, its a public school and girls put out.

TSA
11-29-2008, 06:45 PM
only you randomly found that picture, and they're weak but not supremely wack like your last one, but they don't have lasting quality and will get wacker with the coming of new suns

but with what mini said, cats are the gayest, i hate them, they're barely even pets cause if you get hit by a car they wouldn't care

Olive Oil Goombah
11-29-2008, 06:51 PM
cats make you work for their affection, they don't sell out like dogs do.

TSA
11-29-2008, 07:20 PM
you like cats? you always take the wack road to every situation

cats?!

CATS?! over dogs

i mean both, cool, but CATS over DOGS

then you said the corporation was better then NWO and DX
then you said STYLE was funny.

ehh.

Tyler Durden
11-29-2008, 07:20 PM
dogs are pack animals which is why they can easily be broken when you assert yourself as the alpha.

Try doing that with a cat, you'll waste your time.

oh i really don't like cats. i don't think cats recognize their name. im a dog person.

thats what i mean. Cats don't take orders.

Nar man, cats are the shit.

You don't own a cat, they own you.

Throw a ball for a dog, the stupid mother fucker goes and gets it.

Throw a ball for a cat, it will look at you like you are some dumass fool then go back to sleep, or give you that look that means feed me...or die.
Dont fuck with the pussies man

Art Vandelay
11-29-2008, 07:26 PM
Nar man, cats are the shit.

You don't own a cat, they own you.

Throw a ball for a dog, the stupid mother fucker goes and gets it.

Throw a ball for a cat, it will look at you like you are some dumass fool then go back to sleep, or give you that look that means feed me...or die.
Dont fuck with the pussies man

so if a cat doesn't do anything, why not just get a cardboard box?

Tyler Durden
11-29-2008, 07:33 PM
Good point.

But I do love my cat, I don't think I could love a carboard box.

Never tried though.

Koolish
11-29-2008, 07:33 PM
like this guy said in a thread about cats on some other forum years ago...

stroke the pussy...

Olive Oil Goombah
11-29-2008, 09:00 PM
I fuck with my cousins cat all the time....cats will play around, plus they dont smell like shit, clean themselves, dont make annoying noise, don't have to be walked.

you might as well get a kid if your going to have a dog.

TSA
11-29-2008, 09:03 PM
http://thisrecording.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/space-place-sun-ta-egypt.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
11-29-2008, 09:05 PM
ur pops?

TSA
11-29-2008, 09:17 PM
http://www.naijarules.com/vb/customavatars/avatar12975_5.gif

Olive Oil Goombah
11-29-2008, 09:20 PM
ur sister who hogged every last bit of the looks.

TSA
11-29-2008, 09:30 PM
you come off as depressed. Your way too old to live the way you do

JerseyIronman
11-29-2008, 09:33 PM
My dog at my parents house chills in the basement ALL DAY long. Save for when she gets put outside for a while or gets taken for a walk.

That must be incredibly boring. Koolish said animals dont get bored, is this true? If so what the fuck is my parents dog thinking about all day down there?

As for the Dogs VS Cats debate. Dogs are far better. Cats dont give a shit about the owner at all. zero affection.

I used to hate cats, but my friend has like 3 cats at his crib and they are pretty cool. Its the one friend who sells weed so me and my friends are there like once a week and im always high off my balls on the couch petting his cats.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-29-2008, 09:34 PM
u come off gay. Your way to young to be as high strung and angry as you are.

TSA
11-29-2008, 09:40 PM
i have show no hint of anger on this site what so ever, ever. which is why you keep going. i told the mods when wise was sending stuff to my house, but that's about it

you have literally wished i die, because i, less close to death then you, bully you online

your also older then stylemaster and went back to community college after realizing dropping summer school for wutang forever hadn't gotten you anywhere accept upset on a wutang site.

this is all because you dont think a black man deserves to glitter and gloss while doing big boy things.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-29-2008, 09:45 PM
Death? nah, again with the seriousness thing.

I just think you try to hard to be funny and accepted. Plus you laugh at your own jokes. Thats all i really have against you.

Other than that, your just a snotty nosed kid.

Bobby Budknickers
11-29-2008, 10:06 PM
1 cat is cool. try having about 10. my wife and her moms are so fucking ridiculous, they think it's their duty to save the strays in the neighborhood, by feeding them and spaying them and all kind of bullshit. they lounge all up on our porches, meowing and killing birds and squirrels and shit.

her: "it's cold out, let them in for the night, they might freeze."

me: "they got a fucking fur coat!"

her: "why are you such an asshole?"

me: "fuck that, they're not coming up in here, they'll fucking set up shop and think they live here! i'm putting my foot down."

before my foot even hits the floor, cats everywhere.

i'm a dog person. we had a badass wolf/shepherd mix, but he got hip dysplesia real bad, couldn't walk or eat or shit, and i had to put him down. we went to the shelter and picked up a rat terrier, spartacus. he is my boy, he lived at the shelter for 2 and a half years. he is very fucking appreciative of what he gots, unlike those fucking bitchass cats.

my boy ghost, mans best friend. r.i.p.

http://a907.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/3/l_d6b7d1a6228a45cc83bfe29fc71ff53a.jpg

http://a450.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/56/l_770c37650d9a282186285456ff5a9c21.jpg

yo that ain't a stick in his jaws, that's a grizzley bear thigh bone. swear. :D

Olive Oil Goombah
11-29-2008, 10:21 PM
damn

JerseyIronman
11-29-2008, 10:25 PM
dogs are the coolest

J-Cee
11-30-2008, 07:46 AM
yeh dogs are cool..i like cats too though..but i'm an animal person so

..i want a pet hyena..

Tage
11-30-2008, 07:49 AM
no animal has logical thought, its all instinct. which you can train.. and yeah, you can train cats just aswell as dogs.

The Grandmaster
11-30-2008, 09:37 AM
^^exactly. the problem with u guys is that u except cats to be trained and have the same instincts as dogs wtf... theyre different animals.

and the more affection a cat has for his master(which they do) the easier it will be to train him. i have a cat and so far it recognizes its name and can get off or get on platforms/objects when ordered to(tough i havent trained her that much).

i wouldnt go as far as to say that theyre more fun than dogs on a day to day basis obviously, but theyre still great animals to have and I STILL LUV MINE MORE THAN ANY OTHER DOG ALIVE ON THE PLANET.

Rame
11-30-2008, 09:45 AM
jYa8KmpvF84

J-Cee
11-30-2008, 09:48 AM
^hahah thats dope,if i ahd a bird like that id teach it to whistle wu tracks..

Tage
11-30-2008, 10:44 AM
i had one of those birds when i was younger, a cockatiel... great little birds

Tyler Durden
12-03-2008, 11:42 AM
Lion, Tiger = Cat
Wolf, Husky = Dog

Fox = ???

Also, on a seperate subject, has anyone ever kissed a parrot???

Tage
12-03-2008, 11:53 AM
fox = dog/rat

TSA
12-03-2008, 02:37 PM
no animal has logical thought, its all instinct. which you can train.. and yeah, you can train cats just aswell as dogs.
this is among the most arrogant human assumptions in history.

why is learning for an animal instinct and logic for an animal.

logic is a=b=c

this is so, so this must be so, so this must be so

it's how we figure shit out

if a dog knows

when you ring bell there's food, bell is rung, there's food
that's logic. it's logical that there is food when a bell rings due to experiences its had and patterns it has realized (realizing patterns is reasoning)

if you keep ringing that bell and there is no food with it although logically there is supposed to be the dog eventually stops expecting food.

that's reasoning, it's really no less complicated then learning how to drive because it's the same psychological engine used on different machines.

when you learn to drive it's just a bunch of a=b=c's being realized.

David Columbine
12-03-2008, 03:09 PM
Assman needs to stop acting so godamn pretentious

TSA
12-03-2008, 03:39 PM
Sunny Winters needs to reassess where he's going in life

David Columbine
12-03-2008, 03:59 PM
Sunny Winters needs to reassess where he's going in life

If i was Sunny Winters that would have offended me.

http://i34.tinypic.com/3494d9w.jpg

Xiao Zuu Zeng
12-03-2008, 07:22 PM
and cats?

JerseyIronman
12-03-2008, 10:10 PM
this is among the most arrogant human assumptions in history.

why is learning for an animal instinct and logic for an animal.

logic is a=b=c

this is so, so this must be so, so this must be so

it's how we figure shit out

if a dog knows

when you ring bell there's food, bell is rung, there's food
that's logic. it's logical that there is food when a bell rings due to experiences its had and patterns it has realized (realizing patterns is reasoning)

if you keep ringing that bell and there is no food with it although logically there is supposed to be the dog eventually stops expecting food.

that's reasoning, it's really no less complicated then learning how to drive because it's the same psychological engine used on different machines.

when you learn to drive it's just a bunch of a=b=c's being realized.

I bet a pysch major could break this down for you and give you like a whole essay on it but Humans are definitely thinking on an entirely different level.

Dogs may be able to reason about getting food but that is very basic shit.

Dogs dont have the brain capacity to ponder more complicated stuff... They cant be creative, make music, ponder life's mysteries or consider other dogs feelings other than "i wanna sniff your butt". All of this stuff is probably just a bunch of a=b=c's piled up.

Theyre basically like 4 year olds. Ya dogs can have fun ...just like u could have fun when you were 4.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-03-2008, 10:17 PM
Pavlovs Dogs....psych 101...if you have attended at least one semester of college, you probably have taken that course and learned that.

Put one of my dads friends has a parrot and its been alive ever since i can remember and as you all know im well into my 40's.

TSA
12-03-2008, 11:06 PM
I bet a pysch major could break this down for you and give you like a whole essay on it but Humans are definitely thinking on an entirely different level.

Dogs may be able to reason about getting food but that is very basic shit.

Dogs dont have the brain capacity to ponder more complicated stuff... They cant be creative, make music, ponder life's mysteries or consider other dogs feelings other than "i wanna sniff your butt". All of this stuff is probably just a bunch of a=b=c's piled up.

Theyre basically like 4 year olds. Ya dogs can have fun ...just like u could have fun when you were 4.

that's just basing intelligence on humanness
listen to music and pondering over complex things is a unique function of our mind cause it's our survival tool, and the only one we have

fish can listen to music (i can't remember where i saw this), but doesn't mean they're smart, it just means its a function we share

im talking about reasoning and logic, dogs can do that as nicky said with the Pavlov's dog experiment.

btw im a psych major

http://www.fuckinghumor.com/files/picture/30398501.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
12-03-2008, 11:35 PM
wow...finally you contributed something good.