PDA

View Full Version : Pat Bateman is like...

EAGLE EYE
11-29-2008, 12:13 PM
that dude that took Carrie to prom

http://www.best-horror-movies.com/image-files/carry-prom.jpg

this bothers me.

DJMethods
11-29-2008, 12:18 PM
Hahahahaha fresh to def on em

INF
11-29-2008, 12:22 PM
dammit. I always got theses answers and they are wrong.

I was gonna say - half man ,half crasin

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/05/cranberries/image/2craisin.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
11-29-2008, 12:25 PM
freedom or jail, a clips inserted a babies bein born, same time a man is murdered the beginnin and end

TSA
11-29-2008, 12:30 PM
Pat bateman's like, sex to a nympho, but nothin sweet

Longbongcilvaringz
11-29-2008, 01:00 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/losttapes/carry-promcopy.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
11-29-2008, 02:33 PM
lmao

Art Vandelay
11-29-2008, 03:39 PM
i picture pat bateman as the guy dancing in his signature

Olive Oil Goombah
11-29-2008, 03:47 PM
ugh...AC/DC is horrible.

Nah Bateman is that dude that won't say a word all night, that will sit at the bar staring at the bottom of his ale, than all of a sudden, walk out on the dance floor while some weird techno song is playing and do some weird trance-like robotic dance, than after the song is done, go back to the bar and resume what he was doing like nothing happened.

Tony Bandana
11-29-2008, 03:53 PM
ugh...AC/DC is horrible.

Nah Bateman is that dude that won't say a word all night, that will sit at the bar staring at the bottom of his ale, than all of a sudden, walk out on the dance floor while some weird techno song is playing and do some weird trance-like robotic dance, than after the song is done, go back to the bar and resume what he was doing like nothing happened.

rx-sdrHibpc

hahahaha my fav ..couple disco biscutz for Bateman

What Up ..Bandana in thiz bitch

Rep Me Ho

ONGH

Art Vandelay
11-29-2008, 04:05 PM
pat bateman is just like TSA except for he is white, has small nostrils, is semi-intelligent, has a job, has money and maybe has been laid atleast once or twice.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-29-2008, 04:41 PM
Can't i just be the complete opposite?

(and Nicky, once again, you have misread me.)

JerseyIronman
11-29-2008, 05:13 PM
Bateman is a poor man's dream, an e-poet
Live it, and he write's down and he watches it blow up
Y'all know what he's like, y'all read it on your screen every night

Longbongcilvaringz
11-29-2008, 05:15 PM
That was beautiful.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-29-2008, 05:30 PM
Can't i just be the complete opposite?

(and Nicky, once again, you have misread me.)

ok, your right...that was the nice version.

The real version is you sit at the bar and stare at the bottom of your drink and debate whether or not Cappadonna is a true Wu General with the low-life Aussie wigger scumbag sitting next to you.
In walks a cute girl who throws you a look, but in your anebbriated<sic> state you know that if you talk to her, she will realize you like Wutang, immediately judge you as a weirdo, but in doing so, thus, you have saved yourself the trouble of wasting her time as you have drank so much you would almost undoubtedly suffer from 'whiskey dick'

Closer?

EAGLE EYE
11-30-2008, 01:45 AM
ok, your right...that was the nice version.

The real version is you sit at the bar and stare at the bottom of your drink and debate whether or not Cappadonna is a true Wu General with the low-life Aussie wigger scumbag sitting next to you.
In walks a cute girl who throws you a look, but in your anebbriated<sic> state you know that if you talk to her, she will realize you like Wutang, immediately judge you as a weirdo, but in doing so, thus, you have saved yourself the trouble of wasting her time as you have drank so much you would almost undoubtedly suffer from 'whiskey dick'

Closer?

buahhahahhhahahah

SKAMPOE
11-30-2008, 01:48 AM
http://www.noisybox.net/art/hanson1.jpg

oooooooooooommm bop

Blackula Spectacula
11-30-2008, 01:55 AM
ugh...AC/DC is horrible.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH ^

YES AC/DC is fucking horrible!

and Pat would do that .. he'd also walk by you and knock your drink out of your hand causing you to spill it all over yourself and then he'd look at you with a blank stare for 5 seconds, then proceed to back to the bar.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 10:04 AM
hmmmm.....if it was a fine brew, than i don't agree with that. Pat Bateman is a brewmaster and would never cause any harm to an innocent beer.

Now if were any other form of alchohol i would agree.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-30-2008, 10:36 AM
haha

I don't sit at any bars...

And i've never talked to anyone here about wu tang really.

And i don't really listen to wu tang either these days.

AC/DC are actually very good.

American "Alts" think they are breaking the mold by saying they don't like them or something.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 11:02 AM
I dont listen to wu either really.

But AC/DC, i've never liked them. I think its the lead singers voice and the lyrics of there songs...i find them corny.

A few of their songs are listenable.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-30-2008, 11:14 AM
Bon Scott was a pretty radical dude.

Face it, you are all part of the machine.

http://www.lastnightsparty.com/lefties/slides/IMG_6844.JPG

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 11:33 AM
Really? I thought his name was Angus or something.

ANwayz, Pink Floyd already let me kno about the machine

DMvl2cWMIOI&hl

Longbongcilvaringz
11-30-2008, 11:37 AM
Bon Scot was the singer before the current dude.

Angus plays guitar.

Pink Floyd are good.

Wish You Were Here > Dark side of the moon

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 11:42 AM
i would agree with that assessment.

Have A Cigar Pat

igfCEdKrZJk&hl

Longbongcilvaringz
11-30-2008, 11:58 AM
ok.

Have American people heard of Bloc Party?

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 12:00 PM
yea, i got a bloc party album...

dammit, im tryin to think of the name of my favorite song....

its really somber, and he says bacteria in it...does that help?

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 12:02 PM
Compliments..

rQ8ftOUXm-E&hl

JerseyIronman
11-30-2008, 12:07 PM
ya Bloc Party is good.. im copying their second CD on to my hard drive as we speak haha

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 12:10 PM
foreigners are more ignorant of Americans than AMericans are of foreigners

Longbongcilvaringz
11-30-2008, 12:16 PM
-
Hm, i can't think of it right now.

I saw them live just earlier tonight.

Their set was dope.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-30-2008, 12:17 PM
foreigners are more ignorant of Americans than AMericans are of foreigners

haha

sorry, but no.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 12:19 PM
its true, cuz you base your opinions off of what you see on TV and that is the worst source.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-30-2008, 12:22 PM
Don't even try to sustain this argument Nicky.

American's generally have nothing but stereotypes to base their opinions off.

And many of them actually believe these stereotypes.

Foreigners understand that the American populous is very diverse and nuanced group of people.

They "joke" about how stupid a lot of American's are, because, it appears in your country that the majority of people in the entertainment industry are border line retarded.

But don't bother even entertaining the notion that American somehow have a better knowledge of the rest of the world, than the rest of the world has of them.

This forum alone provides a prime example of American ignorance and stupidity, in comparison with relative foreign intelligence.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 01:02 PM
I think Americans are judged to a higher standard than other countries, and when they fail to live up to the standards that are higher than say, an Australian standard, they are ridiculed and in turn stereotyped themselves as being 'rednecks' and 'ignorant'.

The thing is that every points and attempts to expose Americans while they sit back untested because no body feels the need to 'out' Australians, or Brits or what have you.

I don't think Americans are any more knowledgable than any other place and vice versa. Of course most people have a better sense of what is going on in their own country and or region.

Plus, you have to look at geography as well.
North America is a continent that contains Mexico and the Latin AMerican countries technicallly, but mexico and co. are often consider Central America, not North America.

Plus the countries are spread out along a different latitude, making them very different seasonally.
Look at Europe....A smaller area with more countries and more diverse language, but closer together within a closer latitudinal proximity...similar seasons, weather, etc.
They are effected by eachother more.

North AMericans, particularly the U.S. and Canada aren't affected by what happens in South and Central America much.
But the U.S. is a large and eclectic country.

But let me ask you this Pat.....aside from the United States, what sort of intelligence do you have about the rest of the world that sets you apart from say, you average american intellectual???
Its easy to kno about America, its everywhere, just as it was easy to kno of Rome, or the British Empire.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-30-2008, 01:17 PM
I am very sorry nicky, but the lengths you are going to, to prove this "point" really exemplifies the stereotypical arrogance "your people" are renowned for.

I know people who are in the US, and they have verified that students of fairly good universities there have the same narrow minded and ignorant view of the rest of the world, that has been exhibited here and through any other medium i have encountered the "American people"

I have no exceptional knowledge of anything. I am nothing but a layman.

However, i feel the Australia, Asian or European layman has a much better grasp of international affairs than the American layman.

Sure, i can't prove this, but there is more evidence than counter evidence, in this case.

A candidate for the US Vice Presidency had no idea Africa was a continent... could not name one newspaper... had never left the US...

I mean, i could reel off this evidence of American political and public figures doing there best to demonstrate to the world the standards which are employed in the US, but i think you and i both know, that i am right, and you, are wrong.

Again.

TSA
11-30-2008, 01:20 PM
americans don't acknowledge most of the world, pat's right.

and its only europeans and australians that have widespread negative opinions about america, not even the middle east.

TSA
11-30-2008, 01:23 PM
even illiterate kids in nigeria have a better understanding of the world then most, (like 96%) of my friends in universities with better grades then me.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-30-2008, 01:28 PM
Yeah, but Australian's don't really have negative views of American's.

Just a certain minority that is prominent.

People here (i hope at least) do realise this portion does not represent the entire population.

And, i'm pretty sure a lot of people in the Middle East do hate America.

TSA
11-30-2008, 01:33 PM
politically minded ppl, but the average person isn't politically minded, they did a survery, only other western countries have majority negative opinion about america, and that was during bush

Longbongcilvaringz
11-30-2008, 01:38 PM
Oh yeah, everyone here thought Bush was an idiot.

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 01:46 PM
dark side of the moon might be the greatest album of all time. especially if you listen to it while watching the wizard of oz

Longbongcilvaringz
11-30-2008, 01:57 PM
Nah.

claaa7
11-30-2008, 02:05 PM
dark side of the moon might be the greatest album of all time.

co-sign

Blackula Spectacula
11-30-2008, 04:11 PM
Pat has a Superior Complex.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 04:21 PM
Pat just pretty much repeated what i was saying. That americans are no more ignorant than any people of another country.

Does the Aussie PM know who the leaders of Paraguay and Belize are??

Is having that knowledge even necessary when you could easily find it out anyway??

Get real dude