PDA

View Full Version : I need to bvent yo

DJMethods
11-29-2008, 12:25 PM
Nah srds.

This bitch is gonna drive me insane unless i rape her 14 year old sister who shows me sexually attractive pics via myspace.

We broke up in a fit of my irish rage. i said i made a mistake, she asked for "time". i went out and met a new chick who offers me cheap video games and good talks. now the old bitch calls me heaps. i ask why and shes like "im tired and wanna give this the proper conversation it deserves" and never says shit. i keep bugging, and she keeps saying that, so i let it slide.

tonight i was like fuck it i wanna know. she was all "call me in 2 minutes" trying to be controlling. so i called once, and she was like "nah not yet". so i messaged neew girl with exacty "ex pissing me off, reckon we need to fuck". i received a positive response.

then ex old girl calls me acting all cool with it, but secrelty upset. she asks about her and shit vonstantly, and was like "well you made your choice" like there was a choice, i had one bitch and one bitch whos crazy and never hinted at shit.

nows she acting like i chose new girl over her.
so i asked again "why the fuck do you keep calling?" and get "cause i like speaking to you".

Thats not an answer. Thats the reason why you call me, not why you like calling me. its 50% of a fucking answer.

then she did the whole "i really wanna talk but its late". BITCH, YOU TELL ME TO CALL THEN SAY ITS LATE.

shes goin for this control thing.

im gonna rape your sister now.

fuck, im chucking in a LOL

Olive Oil Goombah
11-29-2008, 12:27 PM
your a weird fellow

DJMethods
11-29-2008, 12:28 PM
I'm drunk, tired and fucked off temazepam. fuck you and your clock radio speakers.

plsu i hear gunshots.

i live in australia, fucking wannabe black cunts

Olive Oil Goombah
11-29-2008, 12:35 PM
hahaha..we have the same join date so i feel like i understand you more. Plus you look exactly like my best friend did when he was 8 years old.

plus you were the genius that came up with 'DJ's Like A Mad Cunt' a wonderful work of contemporary commentary/reactionist art

INF
11-29-2008, 12:36 PM
the whole thing is ur fault for still fucking with the ex

TSA
11-29-2008, 12:38 PM
dope story, i have no advice cause im not in the situation, but it sounds like your Ex is a hormonal faggot.

i do hate when whores try to assert 'control' or whatever, by doing gay shit.
i used to get mopped by a heffty little hooker that kept talking down to me, it really pissed me off. It if was DURING the mopping i would like it, but she'd say shit like "No, you, stay" lol wtf?

I let it slide cause i was getting mopped and it was a battle not worth fighting, haven't talked to her in ages though, whore.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
11-29-2008, 12:41 PM
You're letting old girl fuck with your head. She doesn't want to fuck you, she just wants to control you.

You already know this.

The time has come to ignore her.

Either it will be over for real, and you can move on, or your ignoring her will make her want to fuck you more. Once she thinks you don't want to fuck her, she will probably then decide that he wants to fuck you

But you really do need to put her out of your mind.

Raping her sister couldn't hurt

minibumpsh
11-29-2008, 02:23 PM
naww she jus wants ur attention. shes obviosly really jealous..and u obv still care about her so why dont u two just really talk it out face to face. tell her what u told us, that ur stressed and wanna kill her

Blackula Spectacula
11-29-2008, 02:27 PM
ughhh why do ppl talk about their stupid sexual relations in here .. No one cares. This is so the wrong place to be asking for advice.

Proceed.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-29-2008, 02:29 PM
I concur. Maybe she doesnt respect his need for 'man-time'cuz he can't grow a beard yet. I dunno.