PDA

View Full Version : Which games?

Reiko
11-30-2008, 12:04 PM
Yo what up corp, listen I got a new PC and I dunno which games should I play? Anyone can recommend me sth? I don't really like rpg and sport games.
Game should have some nice story <- that's my domain. Right now I'm playing Assassin's Creed and it's dope. Can someone make a list of worth-playing games?

Ritter
11-30-2008, 04:33 PM
Bioshock
Call of Duty 4
Mass Effect
Fallout 3 (priority)
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

Enjoy bro, peace.

Professor Poopsnagle
11-30-2008, 04:40 PM
Fallout 3, eventhough you said you don't like RPG's, this game is a must play.
Most adventure games are story driven, so you should check out games like Grim Fandango and Dreamfall.

Also, GTA IV will come out for the PC somewhere in December.

Reiko
11-30-2008, 05:08 PM
Thanks ;) I've heard that Far Cry 2, Crysis and STALKER came out, are they worth playing?

Ritter
11-30-2008, 05:16 PM
Crysis is just graphics, a pretty average shooter.
Far Cry 2 is kinda slow, and STALKER is pretty nice.

If you want a good story, play Max Payne. Although I highly doubt you didn't already.

Bioshock has a brilliant story too.

You should really play Splinter Cell: Double Agent (or Chaos Theory even better) if you like Assassin's Creed. It's like a heavy modern version of Assassin's Creed, just without a RPG element, only missions.

Reiko
11-30-2008, 05:19 PM
Yeah I've played Max Payne and Max Payne 2 can't count how many times :P, plus I've finished Chaos Theory about 4 times. Haven't played Double Agent yet. What about Bioshock I heard it's kinda horror or some shit. Oh and STALKER <--- are there any zombies or some shit like that?

Ritter
11-30-2008, 05:28 PM
Yeah I've played Max Payne and Max Payne 2 can't count how many times :P, plus I've finished Chaos Theory about 4 times. Haven't played Double Agent yet. What about Bioshock I heard it's kinda horror or some shit. Oh and STALKER <--- are there any zombies or some shit like that?

Bioshock isn't horror, it's more like crazy. The whole atmosphere is chaotic that much you can call it a horror game. And it has a good story.

Stalker has both zombies and completely sane humans. It's not zombies, it's either mutated creatures, or dawgs. It has a good story.

You can try Kings Bounty. That's like Heroes of Might and Magic, it's a pretty good ripoff.

Reiko
11-30-2008, 05:47 PM
Bioshock isn't horror, it's more like crazy. The whole atmosphere is chaotic that much you can call it a horror game. And it has a good story. Hmm will try it.

Stalker has both zombies and completely sane humans. It's not zombies, it's either mutated creatures, or dawgs. It has a good story. mutants or zombies = unplayable for me ;)

You can try Kings Bounty. That's like Heroes of Might and Magic, it's a pretty good ripoff. I love HMM will check it for sure.

:)