PDA

View Full Version : im surprised im still alive

Socrates
11-30-2008, 05:58 PM
Every night from tuesday til last night I got fucking wasted. I ended up being late to work today and I feel like I got my ass beat like 5 times. I'm an alcoholic. Anybody else ever have a long ass session like me?

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 06:01 PM
one time i had like a 9 or 10 day streak. i can't do that shit anymore.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 06:02 PM
Ohio? wut part

Socrates
11-30-2008, 06:13 PM
Ohio? wut part

Ashtabula

INF
11-30-2008, 06:13 PM
long session?

yeah man I got a long session alright.

it all started with this friend of mine that would come over every weekend and somehow have a lot of speed. Then (long story shorter) they started making the speed at my crib and we wouold ball off of it and get sky high. I was up for weeks at a time and I can remember shit like going to work (being a chef at the time) and being so lit that I ended up damn near cutting the tip off my finger off and went on to just clean and bandage it and go right back to work being the only cook of the busy friday night. I can remember that the end of that jaunt was like me fucking my wife and mistress and long time friend (not the speed cooker) all in the same day. The speed cooker was there for the mistress fuck session to take digi pics. That digi cam wound up ....somewhere (not in the hands of the owner of the camera). it just got lost. There were a few times where I was sure I was dying trying to go to sleep and then one day I woke up clean and in the line I am walking in right now.

thats whats good with a long session(minus the details).

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 06:17 PM
Ashtabula

no shit, im in euclid

Socrates
11-30-2008, 06:19 PM
no shit, im in euclid

my step brother stays in euclid. i havent been there in a while tho.

Prolifical ENG
11-30-2008, 06:20 PM
That's life for some people....no big deal.

For me I have a dram or 2 every night and I feel good the next morning.

If you think you are going to have a life of alcoholism, I suggest you find a job that you only need to concentrate on one thing like being in an assembly line because you will have trouble focusing otherwise. That's about the best advice I can give you.

Socrates
11-30-2008, 06:22 PM

If you think you are going to have a life of alcoholism, I suggest you find a job that you only need to concentrate on one thing like being in an assembly line because you will have trouble focusing otherwise. That's about the best advice I can give you.

i work at a grocery store and I usually stock shelves. But I do cashier sometimes too. It's not that bad. I've been to work hungover like every weekend.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 06:22 PM
my step brother stays in euclid. i havent been there in a while tho.

Yea? same old shit goin on over here different day.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 06:24 PM
Marijauna and alchohol i could never become addicted too. I dont even like doing either much. Alchohol just to have a few drinks now and then.

I probably woulda been a sucker for opiates, so its good i stayed away from them.

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 06:24 PM

lol, ok this is the funniest fucking post ever.

the best advice you can give him is to remain an alcoholic and get an easy job? if this is the best advice you could give, what's the worst?

Socrates
11-30-2008, 06:25 PM
Yea? same old shit goin on over here different day.

there a lot of parties out there usually? cuz if i dont go to Kent this weekend im wanting to come out there. but i havent even talked to my brother in the longest time so i dunno wuts poppin out there.

INF
11-30-2008, 06:26 PM
whatever it may be - drugs / alcohol / whatever...

if you got a vice like that then you can either roll with it and feel no pain and do what you do or

you can just go thru it and feel it all and then move on

lotta ppl

The Hound
11-30-2008, 06:28 PM
5 days? ... i had a three week session during my first holidays at work a few years ago that cost me $3,000 ...

Socrates
11-30-2008, 06:28 PM
whatever it may be - drugs / alcohol / whatever...

if you got a vice like that then you can either roll with it and feel no pain and do what you do or

you can just go thru it and feel it all and then move on

lotta ppl

the only reason i even partied for that long is cuz we're on thanksgiving break. but i do get drunk every friday and saturday night. and im only 17.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 06:29 PM
there a lot of parties out there usually? cuz if i dont go to Kent this weekend im wanting to come out there. but i havent even talked to my brother in the longest time so i dunno wuts poppin out there.

lol...im 27 brah, so i been outta that scene for quite some time. If i was you i'd go to Kent (ah the memories) party it up and order some Euro Gyro at 2 in the morning. They'll deliver. I recommend the BBQ chicken cheesy pita. two of em.

Socrates
11-30-2008, 06:32 PM
lol...im 27 brah, so i been outta that scene for quite some time. If i was you i'd go to Kent (ah the memories) party it up and order some Euro Gyro at 2 in the morning. They'll deliver. I recommend the BBQ chicken cheesy pita. two of em.

I'm about to go to college at Kent or Toledo next year. I'm gonna be fucked. Another thing that sucks is I spent like $100 on beer and I dont have a dime left to my name. Plus I dont get paid til thursday.

INF
11-30-2008, 06:33 PM
and im only 17.

yeah I see you. I seen that. THats why I say , either way you gonna do it but just keep ur eyes open. pay attention. Some ppl get stuck in that shit and before they know it they need it and others die from it

others just post in the sport forum of this site now

others be getting wild doing shit that they coould never talk about now

most ppl is fine

most ppl
is fine

some ppl get sucked up though

most ppl is fine though.

watch out though. Thats what Life screams. WATCH OUT!!:chef:

hahahahhaha , thing is , you almost have no real control cuz ur gonna do what you do.

something about DNA:mmmyah:

Prolifical ENG
11-30-2008, 06:34 PM
lol, ok this is the funniest fucking post ever.

the best advice you can give him is to remain an alcoholic and get an easy job? if this is the best advice you could give, what's the worst?

Well its better than not having a job and being an unemployed alcoholic, moreover WTC isn't AA.

Upon revisiting this thread I have realized advise wasn't asked and therefore I apologize. It's a pissing contest thread.

Nevertheless being in Ohio we can say its another lost soul in competition for CharlesJones' job.

Socrates
11-30-2008, 06:36 PM
There aint shit else to do in Ohio so all we do is party.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 06:39 PM
I'm about to go to college at Kent or Toledo next year. I'm gonna be fucked. Another thing that sucks is I spent like $100 on beer and I dont have a dime left to my name. Plus I dont get paid til thursday.

damn 100 on beer....wtf? Kid your age should be poundin Natty Lights or the Beast.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 06:40 PM
There aint shit else to do in Ohio so all we do is party.

you live inthe boonies tho....Ashtabula

Socrates
11-30-2008, 06:42 PM
damn 100 on beer....wtf? Kid your age should be poundin Natty Lights or the Beast.

I bought Beast the first night then wednesday and thursday I threw in money for some beer and we had Coors and some other shit. Im not buying beer for a while. I've supplied enough money for beer plus I got stuck buying all the shit for beer pong. Which is only like $5 but I coulda used that for gas or something.

Socrates
11-30-2008, 06:44 PM
you live inthe boonies tho....Ashtabula

Thats what everyone says. Ashtabula really isnt the boonies. But the outlying townships in Ashtabula are. Like Jefferson, Conneaut, and Geneva. But where I stay its the city.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 06:48 PM
well im just sayin compared to cleveland or akron or youngstown

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 06:51 PM
well im just sayin compared to cleveland or akron or youngstown

three of america's best cities

hahahahaha

Socrates
11-30-2008, 06:52 PM
damn... if i aint have to go to school tomorrow i could get drunk again tonight.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 06:52 PM
yes, we aer still holding off pittsburgh

prrra718
11-30-2008, 10:54 PM
not with drinking..when i was younger i was a really heavy smoker...and year sometimes it would fuck up my priorities...drinking is a lot more damaging then weed though....maybe you need some help....dont let getting fucked up fuck up your money....

Socrates
12-01-2008, 12:53 AM
Yea I'ma slow down a lil bit. I got paid $115 on thursday and I have absolutely no money to my name right now.

check two
12-01-2008, 02:30 AM
http://www.uweb.ucsb.edu/~aperez/Dr._Drew.jpg