PDA

View Full Version : Fuck, Marry, Kill Volume 1 - MsRza, Blackula, Minibumpsh

Pages : [1] 2

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 07:37 PM
Ok here's the deal, you got to marry one of these girls, you got to fuck one of these girls, and you got to kill one of these girls. so which is it...?

Minibumpsh
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=60850&dateline=1227144274

MsRza
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=46133&dateline=1214269790

Blackula
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=59867&dateline=1203990534&type=profile http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=59867&dateline=1227999268

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 07:39 PM
I would marry Ms. Rza. she just seems like somebody that would take care of you

the next one is tough, but i think i would have to fuck minibumps (i hope she is of age). she just seems like a little freak

by process of elimination, sorry black, but i got to kill you

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 07:41 PM
i don't know who illz of colombianmami is? this is only volume 1. there will be more volumes...i put up yours, mini's and blacks profile pics. i thought this was fair

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 07:44 PM
thanks, plus i picked you to marry, it's not like i wanted to fuck you and throw you out, or kill you.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 07:45 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmm......

I'd marry msRza cuz she's fine and won't get fat

I'd fuck blackula cuz i couldnt kill her, she's cool

I'd kill mini cuz its only a matter of time before she does it to herself.

J-SKAT
11-30-2008, 07:46 PM
all 3! haha

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 07:48 PM
awwww, i feel warm and fuzzy inside

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 07:50 PM
msrza, i noticed you keep checking back at this thread. admit you didn't delete it only because you are interested in what category people put you in....

just a side question, will you take it as an insult or compliment if people pick you to fuck?

J-SKAT
11-30-2008, 07:57 PM
Rob Purses! Lol

Professor Poopsnagle
11-30-2008, 07:59 PM
Fuck Blackula
Marry MsRza
Kill Mini

SKAMPOE
11-30-2008, 08:00 PM
why did you include my name in this? why not Illz? or ColombianMami?
you need their pics too? nah put theirs up too.. not fair or Ill delete the thread
delete thread and ban his ghey ass for un funnyness lol

peace rza

J-SKAT
11-30-2008, 08:00 PM
Yeah see fuck all 3 lol why 1

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
11-30-2008, 08:04 PM
Interesting thread.

In a perfect world, I would fuck all 3, as they are all moderately attractive (I would say that minbumpsh is actually pretty hot, but I have a feeling she is 15 and that makes me feel dirty)

But I wouldn't want to marry any of them, as blakula and mini seem to have serious issues and ms. rza seems like she would be really hard to live with.

I wouldn't want to kill any of them, either, as I don't particularly dislike any of them, and even if I do dislike a bitch, and I have, I have never wanted any of them dead.

But for the sake of the thread, I would probably marry blackula, as she seems like she would be the lowest maintenance, most appreciative, and probably the best at cooking, cleaning, and performing "woman's work".

It is kind of a toss-up at to whom to fuck or kill. I find mini attractive, but it makes me feel like a pervert, and she also seems like the stupidest, and most deserving of death.

Ms. RZA is attractive also, but at the same time, she seems to have the worst attitude, and seems to think she is hotter than she really is.

I am still undecided. I would rather fuck them both, and then let them fight to the death. I feel Like Ms RZA would win, but at least I would not be directly responsible for either of their deaths.

11th Chamber
11-30-2008, 08:06 PM
Fuck Blackula
Marry MsRza
Kill Mini

that

J-SKAT
11-30-2008, 08:09 PM
fuck all 3 spare them rob purses! part of how I got my name I robbed my best friends ex girl purse easiest 30 any one can make

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 08:10 PM
lol.....I think Mini is underaged also, plus even if she is not she is highly immature and i find that annoying.

How bout a blackula msrza rotation??

beautifulrock
11-30-2008, 08:11 PM
who wants to get married?

MsRzaRecTaH
11-30-2008, 08:14 PM
who wants to get married?

yeah for real.. I think Art needs to change the thread...... how about we start over?? :stroke:

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 08:17 PM
he's irondan1....aka Mitch Cumsteen

11-30-2008, 08:19 PM
who is LadiesloveCoolDan? is this a name change.. will I appreciate your reply to the thread.... hard to live with ? mhmm.. perhaps... I do work a alot and . .. umm besides taking care of the kids.... I am addicted to 360.. so yeah.. that is def hard...

It is a tough call, as it is hard to judge someone's character based solely on online correspondence.

I actually like a strong woman, and you seem to be that.

It is just that some women are independent and strong, which is cool. However, some women are independent and strong to prove some kind of point, and that chip on the shoulder it hard for me to deal with.

I just feel like you would yell at me all the time about nothing, and take my jokes seriously and use sex as a weapon, which would not make for a healthy and mutually beneficial marriage

But as I said, you are attractive and I don't want to kill you, which are basically the 2 nicest things you can say to a woman.

Oh yeah, and I am the Artist Formally Known as Irondan1.

11th Chamber
aka

Harold Fienstein

Art Vandelay
yeah for real.. I think Art needs to change the thread...... how about we start over?? :stroke:

hey, that's the game. why you shying away from it msrza. make the same game about me. kill me i don't care

and you still haven't answered the question if you would take it as an insult or a compliment if you made some guy so horny that he just wanted to fuck you instead of marry you?

MsRzaRecTaH
11-30-2008, 08:20 PM
damn you guys be changing your names like underwear... I get confused.. .and.. well thanks.. I appreciate the compliment!

J-SKAT
11-30-2008, 08:21 PM
ROb purses and the house!

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 08:21 PM
I change my name like my underwear too...not often })

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 08:23 PM
looks like art got a new avy. Nine dollars...isn't that what George got robbed for...

OH, plus his suit that he got at Mo Ginsberg.

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 08:24 PM
i think it was $8, mo ginsberg, i would have never remembered that shit

The Lost Prophet
All hail MsRza 9:|6...im old school and only fuck wit the originals...who the fuck are the other two? have they seen wu-tang in concert? and do they have a wu-tang tatoo? this is a wutang site lol

MsRzaRecTaH
and you still haven't answered the question if you would take it as an insult or a compliment if you made some guy so horny that he just wanted to fuck you instead of marry you?

LMAO.. eeeesh... how do I make a guy horny? Based on my looks... the way I laugh, the way I dress? My Swag? I mean... I get hitted on every now and then.. and its funny you mention that cause.. umm.. I did get a call at 5:14 am ... cat called me and told me thats all he wanted from me.. he said Im wifey material.. but all he wanna do is fuck me .. of course I thanked him for thinking about me and .. well.. I hung up ... but I didnt take it as a compliment... but should I? I dont know.. I never thought about it that way..... (starts thinking more than ever) =:X

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 08:26 PM
those 5am calls rarely work unless you tell her you won the lotto

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 08:27 PM
yeah, i want a girl to want to settle down with me, but on the other hand, i take it as a compliment if a girl tells me that she just wants to fuck my brains out. that's hot. but i'm a guy and i think with my dick a lot.

MsRzaRecTaH
11-30-2008, 08:28 PM
Would you call a female at 5 am just to tell her u wanna fuck her brains out?

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 08:29 PM
msrza, don't know if you noticed it yet, but guys are stupid.

and building on that statement, yeah i would call a girl at 5am

MsRzaRecTaH
11-30-2008, 08:30 PM
yeah, i want a girl to want to settle down with me, but on the other hand, i take it as a compliment if a girl tells me that she just wants to fuck my brains out. that's hot. but i'm a guy and i think with my dick a lot.

I think I am going to try that one day... call someone and tell him that I wanna fuck his brains out.....

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 08:30 PM
Would you call a female at 5 am just to tell her u wanna fuck her brains out?

was this guy a former lover of yours? fuck buddy?

If he just called you outta the blue, i mean he musta been on a mission to get laid cuz thats a stretch.

MsRzaRecTaH
11-30-2008, 08:31 PM
msrza, don't know if you noticed it yet, but guys are stupid.

and building on that statement, yeah i would call a girl at 5am

yeah but everyday?? this guy wont stop.... grrrr!! crazy ass dominican...

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 08:32 PM
I think I am going to try that one day... call someone and tell him that I wanna fuck his brains out.....

http://www.lostseed.com/images/content/jesse-praying.jpg

MsRzaRecTaH
11-30-2008, 08:33 PM
was this guy a former lover of yours? fuck buddy?

If he just called you outta the blue, i mean he musta been on a mission to get laid cuz thats a stretch.

nah nah... this cat out here.. actually from Spanish Harlem but moved to Chicago.. hes cool or whatever... but calls me at all weird times.. just to tell me he wants to fuck my brains out... and hes the same guy that called me this morning.. .. I just.. . tell him no.. lol!! wtf do I do? Im pretty sure he can get pussy from someone else....

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 08:33 PM
msrza, if you're expecting to get hung up on, you are hugely mistaken

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 08:35 PM
by the way, if anyone wants to take my shitty idea for a thread and make a volume 2, feel free. i don't know that many people on here to do that with. i remember a chick name krizzy substance or something like that, queen of poetry, and wasn't there a rookie posting here just a few weeks ago. can't remember her name

MsRzaRecTaH
11-30-2008, 08:52 PM
yeah what happened to Krizzy?

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 08:55 PM
Tryxx is the newest female but she refuses to post pics so the accusations of secondary always come out.
Then there was beautiflyB who everyone was convinced was style.

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 08:55 PM
maybe someone put her into an F, Marry, Kill thread and they actually did kill her

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 08:56 PM
beautiflyB, that's the one i couldn't remember her name

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 09:01 PM
Question for art vandelay....

Name one of the products George Costanza claims Art Vandelay imports/exports

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 09:03 PM
there was also some chick named wisdombody or something like that, that i saw a few times.

p.s. i love how msrza was pretending to be all coy about answering the question if she would take it as a compliment to want to be fucked instead of married. in the meantime she repped me for asking that and said

"youre ass is crazy for asking me such question lol!!!"

come on ms. rza, we all know what your answer is. we just want you to admit it.

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 09:04 PM
matchsticks was one of them, or maybe elaine said that one. i cant remember.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 09:06 PM
hahahah yea....matches...really long matches.

MsRzaRecTaH
11-30-2008, 09:08 PM
there was also some chick named wisdombody or something like that, that i saw a few times.

p.s. i love how msrza was pretending to be all coy about answering the question if she would take it as a compliment to want to be fucked instead of married. in the meantime she repped me for asking that and said

"youre ass is crazy for asking me such question lol!!!"

come on ms. rza, we all know what your answer is. we just want you to admit it.

I repped you right after you asked the question.. and that question is still in debate..... I guess though I should take it as a compliment.... so yeah... fuck it

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 09:10 PM
ok, now that i know you want to be fucked, i change my answer. i'll marry blackula, i'll kill minibumps, and i'll fuck you

SilvaFistz
11-30-2008, 09:14 PM
Marry- MsRza
Fuck- Blackula
Kill- Mini

Blackula Spectacula
11-30-2008, 09:26 PM
Interesting thread.

In a perfect world, I would fuck all 3, as they are all moderately attractive (I would say that minbumpsh is actually pretty hot, but I have a feeling she is 15 and that makes me feel dirty)

But I wouldn't want to marry any of them, as blakula and mini seem to have serious issues and ms. rza seems like she would be really hard to live with.

I wouldn't want to kill any of them, either, as I don't particularly dislike any of them, and even if I do dislike a bitch, and I have, I have never wanted any of them dead.

But for the sake of the thread, I would probably marry blackula, as she seems like she would be the lowest maintenance, most appreciative, and probably the best at cooking, cleaning, and performing "woman's work".

hmmm You possibly could be right. I am what they call somewhat of hopeless romantic and I was raised by an old fashioned Colombian woman who preferred I cook for my older brother (three yrs older) than him cook for me, so i had no choice in the matter, I had to learn how to cook to feed a growing boy while mother was at work. (ughh getting personal, gross) but I do like to cook for others, but hate to cook for myself.

Lowest in maintenance? in what sense?

hmm yeah I don't really have a thing with Shoes like most women do, so i don't really shop much for that. Material things are not much of a necessity BUT i am girl and i do like to keep my personal hygiene maintenanced for example i do require my hair to be cut every three months, I do like to be pampered and i cannot live without my hygiene products. Especially my toothbrush/toothpaste and shampoo/conditioner.

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 09:29 PM
hmmm You possibly could be right. I am what they call somewhat of hopeless romantic and I was raised by an old fashioned Colombian woman who preferred I cook for my older brother (three yrs older) than him cook for me, so i had no choice in the matter, I had to learn how to cook to feed a growing boy while mother was at work. (ughh getting personal, gross) but I do like to cook for others, but hate to cook for myself.

hmm yeah I don't really have a thing with Shoes like most women do, so i don't really shop much for that. Material things are not much of a necessity BUT i am girl and i do like to keep my personal hygiene maintenanced for example i do require my hair to be cut every three months, I do like to be pampered and i cannot live without my hygiene products. Especially my toothbrush/toothpaste and shampoo/conditioner.

you don't use tampons or pads? that's sick...or is it hot?

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 09:30 PM
its sick...trust me

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 09:34 PM
so you use tampons, tooch?

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 09:36 PM
its either that or bleed all over my boxers.

Blackula Spectacula
11-30-2008, 09:36 PM
you don't use tampons or pads? that's sick...or is it hot?

hmm I had figured that would be to personal to discuss but since you've put me on the spot... i find tampons uncomfortable sometimes, so i have to go with the obvious and say pads.

want to know what brand?

Always with wings the thin ones .. Thanks for your concern btw.

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 09:40 PM
do you ever have sex on your period? i had a girl once that was always hornier when she was on her period

GZAjector
11-30-2008, 09:43 PM
yo i banged my wife once after she had a miscarraige. beat that.

http://www.funnychill.com/files/funny-pictures/bloody-tampon-costume.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
11-30-2008, 09:47 PM
do you ever have sex on your period? i had a girl once that was always hornier when she was on her period

No comment.

Next question... *looks around for the next hand raised*

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 09:48 PM
yo i banged my wife once after she had a miscarraige. beat that.

i thought i had a miscarriage once when i was camping. here i just had diarrhea on a frog

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 09:49 PM
No comment.

that's a yes

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 09:49 PM
No comment.

Do you have clitoral or vaginal orgasms or both?

Blackula Spectacula
11-30-2008, 09:56 PM

hmmm either or

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 09:58 PM
how about an assgasm?

Blackula Spectacula
11-30-2008, 09:58 PM
that's a yes

Not necessarily.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 09:59 PM
tell us about your hair situation down there....

Blackula Spectacula
11-30-2008, 10:05 PM
how about an assgasm?

Only on Wednesdays that fall on the 23rd the month and it has to be raining or else the mood will not be right and most importantly the person i'm with has to have blue-ish grey eyes with the ability to fly without the use of any machinery or harnesses

Blackula Spectacula
11-30-2008, 10:06 PM
tell us about your hair situation down there....

Non-existent.

Art Vandelay
11-30-2008, 10:07 PM
spit, swallow or other?

11-30-2008, 10:15 PM

When I say low maintainance, I mean more mentally then physically.

Now, in a relationship, all women are emotionally needy, not that it is a bad thing, as emotional shit is actually nice, when in the course of a healthy relationship.

But I feel like Ms RZA and Mini would need to play weird mind games and get all pissed off and be insecure and drive me crazy.

You'd probably be a little insecure sometimes, but I don't see you being a bitch about it.

When I said low-maintainence, it was a compliment.

Now as I said, ideally, I would just fuck all of you, as I don't advocate marriage via internet, but when presented with the options in this thread, you seemed like the best choice.

It was a sincere compliment.

Blackula Spectacula
11-30-2008, 10:41 PM
When I say low maintainance, I mean more mentally then physically.

Now, in a relationship, all women are emotionally needy, not that it is a bad thing, as emotional shit is actually nice, when in the course of a healthy relationship.

But I feel like Ms RZA and Mini would need to play weird mind games and get all pissed off and be insecure and drive me crazy.

You'd probably be a little insecure sometimes, but I don't see you being a bitch about it.

When I said low-maintainence, it was a compliment.

Now as I said, ideally, I would just fuck all of you, as I don't advocate marriage via internet, but when presented with the options in this thread, you seemed like the best choice.

It was a sincere compliment.

hmmm If i was pissed off .. you would know for I would not pay you an ounce of attention, i would completely ignore you. I would concentrate on other things and ignore your feelings. Yes, the silent treatment, the cold shoulder. Silence is much louder than just whinging about it.

Until I have had time to gather my thoughts and calmed the fuck down, (cause i don't believe in speaking my mind when i am completely frustrated. People tend to say things they regret later on because they let their emotions control their thoughts.) then I would confront and make myself clear.

This the way I work. It might seem like a mind game though but it is only the way I can process my discontent because I do believe in taking my time to understand in my significant others perspective.

and high light significant because i'd only do that for someone I cared about and I don't care about alot of ppl .

Otherwise I'm a complete bitch, and i'll bitch you the fuck out.

11-30-2008, 10:44 PM
Hmmm. Maybe you could teach my girlfriend to just be quiet when she's mad?

She's got that fiery latin blood also. I know how that is.

But at the same time, if I just let her say her piece, she's cool afterwards.

I prefer to just walk away and take an hour or two, get things in perspective, and then im chill

Blackula Spectacula
11-30-2008, 10:51 PM
Hmmm. Maybe you could teach my girlfriend to just be quiet when she's mad?

She's got that fiery latin blood also. I know how that is.

But at the same time, if I just let her say her piece, she's cool afterwards.

I prefer to just walk away and take an hour or two, get things in perspective, and then im chill

Yes, latin women do have the stereotype of being loud and mean. I suppose I can be like that sometimes, but if it's someone i love, i loath the thought of verbal and physical confrontation, it's too much of a burden for me emotionally. I suppose i take it to heart.

I think I take after my mother though, she has always been very profound with her silence, it's not a good sign when she is silent.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-30-2008, 10:54 PM
oye como va, esta a la noche

PALEHORSE
12-01-2008, 12:10 AM
Ok here's the deal, you got to marry one of these girls, you got to fuck one of these girls, and you got to kill one of these girls. so which is it...?

Minibumpsh

fuck
MsRza
marry
Blackula
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=59867&dateline=1203990534&type=profile http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=59867&dateline=1227999268

kill

Blackula Spectacula
12-01-2008, 12:13 AM
kill...-

...whitey

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 12:23 AM
blackula, how do you feel about the results

1 person will marry you
3 want to fuck you
1 wants to kill you

also, you didn't answer the spit, swallow or other question

Blackula Spectacula
12-01-2008, 12:31 AM
blackula, how do you feel about the results

1 person will marry you
3 want to fuck you
1 wants to kill you

also, you didn't answer the spit, swallow or other question

to answer the first question; Ambiguous .

and the second; I don't like children.

beautifulrock
12-01-2008, 12:33 AM
I want to spit on blacula's clit and rub her up and down with a rabbit whilst, gently tonging up and down the inner regions of her thighs....but that wasn't one of the choices. Oh well I guess you die than.

I wanna smash minibumpsh, don't care if she's 14.

And if I were in the mood to be miserable, I guess Mrs. Rza can dominate the shit outta me in a marriage. I'd be her dog.

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 12:34 AM
to answer the first question; Ambiguous .

and the second; I don't like children.

you swallow? that's hot

Blackula Spectacula
12-01-2008, 12:39 AM
you swallow? that's hot

Sex, thatís meaningless, I can understand that, but dinner; thatís heavy. Thatís like an hour

TSA
12-01-2008, 12:40 AM
hmmm, this is tough.

this is really fuckin tough

i would marry msrza

but the fuck and kill is tough

fuck blackula kill mini

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 12:41 AM
Sex, thatís meaningless, I can understand that, but dinner; thatís heavy. Thatís like an hour

lol. took me a minute to figure that one out...

what jerry says to elaine after getting back with puddy.

you almost had me

PALEHORSE
12-01-2008, 12:43 AM

thats real hmmm i would plaqy russian roulette with mini and black
then fuck the corpse

Blackula Spectacula
12-01-2008, 12:48 AM
I wouldn't fuck any of you ... I wouldn't marry any of you ..Cept for maybe Pat, when he's legal.

You all have no choice in the matter .. You might aswell kill me. I rather die than have to endure being touched by any of you.

hell, i would kill myself, you wouldn't have to do it.

This just mainly goes for Tissa because i shivered at the image of an ape. *cringes*

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 12:49 AM
awwww, that's not nice blackula. the little virgina ape even said that he wouldn't kill you. he would kill mini instead

Blackula Spectacula
12-01-2008, 12:50 AM
lol. took me a minute to figure that one out...

what jerry says to elaine after getting back with puddy.

you almost had me

Are you still master of your domain?

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 12:51 AM
Are you still master of your domain?

king of the county

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 12:52 AM
who am i kidding. i rubbed one out to some big titty porn during halftime of the steeler game.

Blackula Spectacula
12-01-2008, 12:53 AM
king of the county

I am speechless.... I am without speech

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 12:53 AM
damn, blackula, you're pretty good. i think george says that, but i can't remember when

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 12:54 AM
is that when he becomes the hand model?

Blackula Spectacula
12-01-2008, 12:56 AM
I’d like to have a kid…of course.. you have to have a date first

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 12:59 AM
damn, black you looking this shit up. i thought i was a seinfeld nerd. i didn't know that one either

Blackula Spectacula
12-01-2008, 01:00 AM
Objection overruled. He has to call it. Case closed

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 01:01 AM
fuck you blackula, you're looking this shit up

PALEHORSE
12-01-2008, 01:04 AM
kill nblack and art vandalay

Blackula Spectacula
12-01-2008, 01:04 AM
Stop freaking me out!

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 01:11 AM
You know, they say ostrich has less fat, but you eat more of it.

Blackula Spectacula
12-01-2008, 01:35 AM
You know, they say ostrich has less fat, but you eat more of it.

It's not a lie, if you believe it

pep
12-01-2008, 01:50 AM
ms rza mos def comes across as wifey/lifey material...judging from her avi mini is jump off pump off on a regular basis status..dont wanna say id kill black..shes the next door nieghbor that joins in on the threesome ya dig...

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 01:51 AM
But they do and they are the ones writing it off .

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 01:54 AM
ms rza mos def comes across as wifey/lifey material...judging from her avi mini is jump off pump off on a regular basis status..dont wanna say id kill black..shes the next door nieghbor that joins in on the threesome ya dig...

Well I, uh, I'm not sure how you pronounce it or anything, but I, uh, I
believe it's Mťnage ŗ Trois?

pep
12-01-2008, 01:58 AM
yeah, the menage jump off...black looks good for that and all that..invite her over for a few bottles of wine on a lazy tuesday night then me and ms rza both dump down her throat...

pep
12-01-2008, 02:00 AM
and black i say that with the utmost respect...the utmost pepspect...

Blackula Spectacula
12-01-2008, 02:11 AM
yeah of course cause i'd want you two to dump down my throat O_o

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
12-01-2008, 02:11 AM
no brainer....the Queen for the King.....

the other two do not even come close.........

Blackula Spectacula
12-01-2008, 02:13 AM
Jeez I really hope Mrs Rza doesnt win the Toni Braxton award, I want Begongo to win it!

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 02:17 AM
blackula, if you take a pic with some glasses on and make that your avatar, i'll kill mimibumps instead of you

pep
12-01-2008, 02:18 AM
whats the toni braxton award??

EAGLE EYE
12-01-2008, 02:18 AM
no brainer....the Queen for the King.....

the other two do not even come close.........

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/141/375770051_3811d27751.jpg

11th Chamber
12-01-2008, 02:19 AM
blackula, if you take a pic with some glasses on and make that your avatar, i'll kill mimibumps instead of you

yea do that

shit would be hot

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
12-01-2008, 02:21 AM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/141/375770051_3811d27751.jpg

damn I am never gonna live that down............

lol.......

Blackula Spectacula
12-01-2008, 02:25 AM

Ask not what I can do for you. Ask what you can do for me

btw, I don't own glasses .

pep
12-01-2008, 02:26 AM
shorty got a dunk and all that...

pep
12-01-2008, 02:28 AM
black stay with the sexy avi tho...again wouldnt kill her..but mwould mos def choke the shit out of her during the 3some..completely ignoring when she uttered the safety word.

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 02:31 AM
pep's a funny dude, plus he listens to van halen, that makes him funnier

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
12-01-2008, 02:32 AM
black stay with the sexy avi tho...again wouldnt kill her..but mwould mos def choke the shit out of her during the 3some..completely ignoring when she uttered the safety word.

wow.........

Blackula Spectacula
12-01-2008, 02:33 AM

O_O

Aaaaaaaaaand .. thats creepy.

pep
12-01-2008, 02:34 AM
pep's a funny dude, plus he listens to van halen, that makes him funnier
just finished listening to running with the devil..the wiz is looking at me like i lost my mind..

pep
12-01-2008, 02:35 AM
O_O

Aaaaaaaaaand .. thats creepy.
again no disrespect..but what can i say...we gets it in..

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 02:38 AM
creepy is not a crime

pep
12-01-2008, 02:40 AM
y cant we just concubine all three of them akon style...big love...

Blackula Spectacula
12-01-2008, 02:43 AM
creepy is not a crime

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc229/EskoVonne/IMAGE_804.jpg

I'm can look like a creepy asian .. is that good enough ?

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 02:45 AM

that's only a crime if you give happy endings at the massage parlor

11th Chamber
12-01-2008, 02:47 AM

yea yea yea yea nice

asian columbian black niggahs

The Hound
12-01-2008, 03:02 AM
fuck black ...
marry black ...
kill time with black ...

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Quacker1/poster1.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
12-01-2008, 03:08 AM
marry mini
kill ms rza
fuck black

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 03:22 AM
fred, you're the first to marry mini

NIGHT MAYOR
12-01-2008, 04:24 AM
yeah im a pioneer. miss rizz hates me, black is secretly in love with me, and mini is just lonely, so im gunna give em what they need/want

DJMethods
12-01-2008, 08:02 AM
Fuck mini
Kill mini
Marry Freddy

pep
12-01-2008, 08:49 AM

I'm can look like a creepy asian .. is that good enough ?this picture dramatically changes things..u look like the little girl in the ring all grown up....lol...mad u posted this after i logged off...this would have helped me get my log on ya dig...

Senator C. Palantine
12-01-2008, 08:53 AM
I'd fuck then marry MsRza.
I'd fuck then kill Mini.
I'd fuck Blackula, then fuck her again.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-01-2008, 09:04 AM
Blackula i need my massages can't you see I'm burned out!

Durag
12-01-2008, 11:00 AM
I'd fuck then marry MsRza.
I'd fuck then kill Mini.
I'd fuck Blackula, then fuck her again.

Co-sign.

Marry Ms Rza
Fuck Blackula
Kill mini

begongo
12-01-2008, 12:40 PM
I'm slightly offended that my name hasn't been brought into discussion

IrOnMaN
12-01-2008, 12:46 PM
I don't want to marry neither one of them. Mini is on crack, Ms. Rsa is a total bitch, and Blackula think she's the total shit just because. I only want to see Blackula's ass in full view. Lol.

j/k

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 12:53 PM
I only want to see Blackula's ass in full view.

j/k

your monitor isn't big enough for that

J-SKAT
12-01-2008, 12:54 PM
this picture dramatically changes things..u look like the little girl in the ring all grown up....lol...mad u posted this after i logged off...this would have helped me get my log on ya dig...

LOL CLOSE THE WELL! and free willy...

IrOnMaN
12-01-2008, 12:55 PM
Art, bring it on!

Longbongcilvaringz
12-01-2008, 01:02 PM
Interesting thread.

It is kind of a toss-up at to whom to fuck or kill. I find mini attractive, but it makes me feel like a pervert, and she also seems like the stupidest, and most deserving of death.

Ms. RZA is attractive also, but at the same time, she seems to have the worst attitude, and seems to think she is hotter than she really is.

I am still undecided. I would rather fuck them both, and then let them fight to the death. I feel Like Ms RZA would win, but at least I would not be directly responsible for either of their deaths.

+1

food for thought
12-01-2008, 01:11 PM
I don't want to marry neither one of them. Mini is on crack, Ms. Rsa is a total bitch, and Blackula think she's the total shit just because.

lmao

on topic:

marry msRZA, allday
fuck black
depending how much ive been drinking, i might smash mini too.

Guarded By Martyrs
12-01-2008, 01:13 PM
Marry mini
Fuck MsRza
Kill Blackula

Longbongcilvaringz
12-01-2008, 01:17 PM
Oh yeah. sigh

I guess i do want to kill them all and play around with their blood.

Blackula Spectacula
12-01-2008, 01:17 PM
I'm slightly offended that my name hasn't been brought into discussion

hahaha awww Don;t worry Begongo. I would fuck you, marry pat and kill everyone else.. Cept for Robert cause I wouldn't want the in laws to get mad at me.

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 01:19 PM
hahaha awww Don;t worry Begongo. I would fuck you, marry pat and kill everyone else.. Cept for Robert cause I wouldn't want the in laws to get mad at me.

see pat, you can't trust this whore. she is already cheating on you while you're married

begongo
12-01-2008, 01:20 PM
see pat, you can't trust this whore. she is already cheating on you while you're marriedit's lesbian sex, so I think pat would find it hot

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 01:22 PM
it's lesbian sex, so I think pat would find it hot

small penis does not equal a clitoris

Longbongcilvaringz
12-01-2008, 01:29 PM
haha jesus that reminds me of something terrible about that woman who became a dude and had a kid. fucking people.

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 01:58 PM
way to stop this thread dead in its tracks, pat.

J-SKAT
12-01-2008, 02:03 PM
fuck them then rob purse then out

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 02:13 PM
i wasn't planning on voting in any of the wu-corp awards, but j-skat, you will get my vote for something. you have the funniest schtick going. stealing purses. i don't get it, but it is funny for some reason

J-SKAT
12-01-2008, 02:21 PM
haha you think its funny until I would come rob your girlfriends purse. I did it to my best friend. Walked in took her purse walked out took the money out and threw it in the back yard in front of them. The fuck they going to do. I had the cops I told them the bitch was crazy and there were there for harrasment putting a mattress in some guys door way. I told them that bitch was crazy too and she mad at me because she dont like me she just setting me up. They did all there scar tatics were going to arrest if you dont coroperate told them there idiots and if they were going to do that they would of done that not try playing there game of get you to comete to the crime so they can actually arrest you. FUCK THE POLICE they hate me too. Remember if they want to search you they haft to arrest you and if they are going to arrest you they need a reason to. Remember warrent to if they want to arrest you.

minibumpsh
12-01-2008, 02:28 PM
o shieett everyone wants to kill me maynggg

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 02:35 PM
i said i would fuck you. i want to make a mess on your glasses

J-SKAT
12-01-2008, 03:25 PM
I dont know minibumbish pretty hot. Those sexy libriane glasses?lol

NIGHT MAYOR
12-01-2008, 03:32 PM
o shieett everyone wants to kill me maynggg

not everyone darling.

minibumpsh
12-01-2008, 03:37 PM
not everyone darling.

i knoww ur the only one who wants to marry me hahahh wens this happening

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 03:39 PM
not trying to be a cock block fred, but whers said he wouls marry you too, mini

NIGHT MAYOR
12-01-2008, 03:40 PM
as soon as i bust a load in blacks love pocket and bust a cap in miss rza's dome, less you wanna help ? married couples cant testify.

minibumpsh
12-01-2008, 03:43 PM

o shitttttttt wats good with that whers, u wanna get doown with me n freddy over hereE?

as soon as i bust a load in blacks love pocket and bust a cap in miss rza's dome, less you wanna help ? married couples cant testify.

hahahah get at me wen ur done with ur to-do liist

NIGHT MAYOR
12-01-2008, 03:44 PM

yeah Dj wants some of the fredy cake also, what can i say.

NIGHT MAYOR
12-01-2008, 03:45 PM
hahahah get at me wen ur done with ur to-do liist

sweet, where we living the states or the land of oz ? your of legal drinking age down here *raises one eyebrow*

minibumpsh
12-01-2008, 03:49 PM
sweet, where we living the states or the land of oz ? your of legal drinking age down here *raises one eyebrow*

yeaaaa true but i gotta hold it down here in new york. so u betta get that plane ticket asap

Blackula Spectacula
12-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Speaking of asians .....

This old dirty asian man that works at the Cafeteria at my School/college/uni, whatever you wanna call it, hes tarted talking to me in some sort of asian dialect and I could not understand him .. and he was like "oh you're not asian?"

hahaha I was kind of embarrassed cause I assume he said something perverted to me, but this is the first time I had an asian person mistake me for one of them. it must be the hair cut.

NIGHT MAYOR
12-01-2008, 03:55 PM
the rotten apple ? no drama's i'll come over and get G'd up from the feet up.

Blackula Spectacula
12-01-2008, 03:55 PM
yeaaaa true but i gotta hold it down here in new york. so u betta get that plane ticket asap

What about Robert? Don't break his little heart, poor guy.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-01-2008, 03:58 PM
hahah..ur haircut is the one with the bangs straight down cut straight across like dora the explora...?

NIGHT MAYOR
12-01-2008, 04:00 PM
me and robert have planned a fight to the death, it will be uploaded in a few days.

minibumpsh
12-01-2008, 04:01 PM

yea come thruu my man

What about Robert? Don't break his little heart, poor guy.

robertttttttttttttt woo hoo where is the duuuuudee

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 04:07 PM
me and robert have planned a fight to the death, it will be uploaded in a few days.

then you will upload minibumps?

Blackula Spectacula
hahah..ur haircut is the one with the bangs straight down cut straight across like dora the explora...?
Yes .

J-SKAT
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech

Why would you come g'd up to a fight. ROb him after show off the new gear. Go be a g'd up gangster after you won the fight with your new girl.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-01-2008, 04:09 PM
Yes .

im hurt that you would kill me tho.....can't you just give me the silent treatment?

Art Vandelay
12-01-2008, 04:09 PM

her vag hair is styled the same way

Olive Oil Goombah
12-01-2008, 04:10 PM
dont you pay attention art...she's rockin the fresh bald down there.

Blackula Spectacula
12-01-2008, 04:13 PM
im hurt that you would kill me tho.....can't you just give me the silent treatment?
ok ok .. fine
her vag hair is styled the same way
ok ok .. fine
dont you pay attention art...she's rockin the fresh bald down there.
ok ok... fine

Olive Oil Goombah
12-01-2008, 04:16 PM
ok ok fine

Blackula Spectacula
12-01-2008, 04:16 PM
ok

pep
12-01-2008, 04:19 PM
I don't want to marry neither one of them. Mini is on crack, Ms. Rsa is a total bitch, and Blackula think she's the total shit just because. I only want to see Blackula's ass in full view. Lol.

j/k
i gotta co sign this dude, ms rza does seem to be somewhat lofty or whatever..mini seem down to earth, black be talking shit and holding down the block with me and my peoples so maybe black is the diamond in the ruff...plus she would be down with triz...mini is silly so she would be the smut bucket me and black pulverize...

HANZO
12-01-2008, 05:12 PM
whichever one can cook and give a good massage. thats the essentials.

i have no intention of killing ppl, i put those days behind me.

11th Chamber
12-01-2008, 05:28 PM
fuck them then rob purse then out

yea cause that made sense..

IrOnMaN
12-01-2008, 05:29 PM
My boy Pep.

Hell. I agree with most of you guys. If one of them can deep-throat a dick while cooking a steak, then I will keep that one. To be honest, I think Blackula can do that. Think about it. She's pretty than a mofo! I think she likes all races of men. If she was mine, she'd never have to work again in her life. Damn, I sound like one of those fat ugly old guys who have tons of money.

12-01-2008, 05:31 PM
haha you think its funny until I would come rob your girlfriends purse.

I did not care for the purse-snatching gimmick, but this amused me.

Guarded By Martyrs
12-01-2008, 05:36 PM
o shitttttttt wats good with that whers, u wanna get doown with me n freddy over hereE?

...I do.

Remember my coat of arms Freddy ?

Senator C. Palantine
12-01-2008, 05:51 PM
My boy Pep.

If one of them can deep-throat a dick

Any of these girls would deep throat your dick, dude.

Using a straw.

IrOnMaN
12-01-2008, 05:57 PM
^^You would know because you pay hookers what......$10 to suck your decaying dick using plastic bags to block the bad smell.

Lmao. SP, you disappoint me. This thread is about three sexy ladies and you're focusing on my penis. How gay are you? It's always about my penis, isn't it? If you want dick, walk up and down a crack infested area and pretend like you're selling your ass. Thanks.

Back to the topic.

Senator C. Palantine
12-01-2008, 06:00 PM
If you want dick, walk up and down a crack infested area and pretend like you're selling your ass. Thanks.

Back to the topic.

Negro your telling me how to get dick?

Crack infeested area?

This is Palantine, ya heard? I be getting more nut than squirrels!!

SHRAP
12-02-2008, 01:13 AM
ill fuck msrza, marry blackula and kill minibumpsh

NIGHT MAYOR
12-02-2008, 01:17 AM
Why would you come g'd up to a fight. ROb him after show off the new gear. Go be a g'd up gangster after you won the fight with your new girl.

hahaha, i was saying i'd move to new york so i could be with her, hence i'd have to get G'd up. who the fuck are you to be qouting me anyways, this is'nt pre-school.com/forum so watch who you address little man.

NIGHT MAYOR
12-02-2008, 01:20 AM
...I do.

Remember my coat of arms Freddy ?

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!:dead:

WARPATH
12-03-2008, 03:02 PM

Minibumpsh

MsRza

Blackula

I'd have to Marry MsRza, because these younger chicks can be real bitches. I'd kill Blackula for being fat, and fuck Miss Mini's face hole.

MsRzaRecTaH
12-03-2008, 03:22 PM
yo I need to holler at you.. get on.. google

minibumpsh
12-03-2008, 03:51 PM
hahaha, i was saying i'd move to new york so i could be with her, hence i'd have to get G'd up. who the fuck are you to be qouting me anyways, this is'nt pre-school.com/forum so watch who you address little man.

awwwwwww

ilzPotent
12-04-2008, 11:11 AM

I'm thoroughly impressed that you know theirs a difference. Unfortunately, not all men know that...kudos.

David Columbine
12-04-2008, 11:52 AM
http://i36.tinypic.com/zxjpll.jpg

ilzPotent
12-05-2008, 11:18 AM
lmfaooooooooo thats just plain foul

Queen Of Poetry
12-05-2008, 12:07 PM

Minibumpsh

MsRza

Blackula

This place never changes..............:*

TSA
12-05-2008, 12:11 PM
not this hoe again

^AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHH!!!H
aAHAHahahHAH!!!HHAAHHAHahah!!!!

sometime tells me im long overdue for a Corpse account, they just pump hilarious material

Queen Of Poetry
12-05-2008, 12:15 PM
Typical second grade mentality............I mean, name calling.............you r so mature:fucku:

Olive Oil Goombah
12-05-2008, 03:42 PM
Yo the Eagles are bout to get fucked up soon.

Art Vandelay
12-05-2008, 03:46 PM
i'm just happy that my quarterback knows that games can end in a tie.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-05-2008, 03:47 PM

ilzPotent
12-05-2008, 04:04 PM
meatus cheekus - pure fucking genius...I'm still laughing!!

Queen Of Poetry
12-05-2008, 04:09 PM
Yo the Eagles are bout to get fucked up soon.

Don't count them out yet................season ain't over.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-05-2008, 04:11 PM
well im referring to the fact that they are playing the browns.....side bet, i win, you show me ur vag....u win i show you my sauseege

Queen Of Poetry
12-05-2008, 04:17 PM
well im referring to the fact that they are playing the browns.....side bet, i win, you show me ur vag....u win i show you my sauseege

LOL.......r u serious? Of the last 4 games the Browns is the one that we definatley win!

Art Vandelay
12-05-2008, 04:17 PM
Don't count them out yet................season ain't over.

http://inlinethumb55.webshots.com/43510/2404888420103320611S600x600Q85.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
12-05-2008, 04:19 PM
Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Art Vandelay
12-05-2008, 04:21 PM
queen of poetry, we need a round 2 of fuck, marry, kill. do you have a picture posted?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-05-2008, 04:21 PM
LOL.......r u serious? Of the last 4 games the Browns is the one that we definatley win!

do we have a bet or not?

Queen Of Poetry
12-05-2008, 04:24 PM
queen of poetry, we need a round 2 of fuck, marry, kill. do you have a picture posted?

I do........find it........LOL

Queen Of Poetry
12-05-2008, 04:26 PM
do we have a bet or not?

I'll take that bet b/c I have confidence in my team!

Art Vandelay
12-05-2008, 04:27 PM
i googled queen of poetry and got this picture

http://a227.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/24/s_a406d90df4a01d4c714e756ddda20e02.jpg

Blackula Spectacula
12-05-2008, 04:54 PM

hahahaha thats probably right.

btw who is David? Probably heat. Obsession.

ilzPotent
12-05-2008, 04:55 PM
wtf is a humpus?

Art Vandelay
12-05-2008, 04:57 PM
i think black's meatus cheekus would look hot in a thong

Olive Oil Goombah
12-05-2008, 04:57 PM
latin for hump....or the grinding and or up and down motion used, preferably on a woman or bed, to achieve sexual climax.

Blackula Spectacula
12-05-2008, 05:01 PM
i think black's meatus cheekus would look hot in a thong

i'm going to put a thong over my face

Art Vandelay
12-05-2008, 05:02 PM
i'm going to put a thong over my face

a paper bag will be sufficient.

sorry black, you set yourself up for that one.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-05-2008, 05:02 PM
i think it moved...

L~>1<~NKS
12-09-2008, 07:00 PM
I wouldn't fuck any of you ... I wouldn't marry any of you ..Cept for maybe Pat, when he's legal.

You all have no choice in the matter .. You might aswell kill me. I rather die than have to endure being touched by any of you.

hell, i would kill myself, you wouldn't have to do it.

This just mainly goes for Tissa because i shivered at the image of an ape. *cringes*

man fuck all that

ur gonna have my babies first rather u like it or not

then u can marry pat and kill urself as many times as you want

Art Vandelay
12-09-2008, 07:56 PM
i want to change my vote. i'm just going to watch ms. rza.

http://inlinethumb44.webshots.com/42219/2087869510103320611S600x600Q85.jpg

EAGLE EYE
12-09-2008, 08:01 PM
man fuck all that

ur gonna have my babies first rather u like it or not

then u can marry pat and kill urself as many times as you want

HAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHHHHHHH

L~>1<~NKS
12-09-2008, 08:05 PM
What's real interestin about MZ. Rza is that you can get a great sex session and a great history lesson all at the same time

nuff respeck T

Uncle Steezo
12-09-2008, 08:08 PM
i'd marry mini, fuck blackula and kill msrza

HANZO
12-09-2008, 08:08 PM
What's real interestin about MZ. Rza is that you can get a great sex session and a great history lesson all at the same time

nuff respeck T

ahahahahahaahahahahahaha

Art Vandelay
02-17-2009, 12:58 AM
what happens if we remove minibumps and add ilz potent?

Uncle Steezo
02-17-2009, 01:18 AM
what happens if we remove minibumps and add ilz potent?

that fucks my whole equation up.
i was gonna marry mini.

hmmm....

fuck Lola-she's into the freaky candle wax on the clit type shit
marry Ivy-she's rich and got the ill coke connect.
kill Theresa-....... i mean, kill the pussay

honestly id just fuck marry then kill ivy.

TSA
02-17-2009, 01:27 AM
why do you think that?
she probably has a bush and granny panties being that she's a female that listens to wutang.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-17-2009, 01:36 AM
i'd marry mini, fuck blackula and kill msrza

AGAIN JACKIN MUH SHIT!

Uncle Steezo
02-17-2009, 02:55 AM
why do you think that?
she probably has a bush and granny panties being that she's a female that listens to wutang.

hahaha. you talkin bout lola?

ilz pussy is shaved and she's into bondage sex.

you got to get to know the other ladies of wucorp.
invested to much time in the spatula labia.
branch out.
like to that afro alien warrior chick who was here last night.

she got a donk

YungSunny
02-17-2009, 06:02 AM
I'd fuck all 3 then marry blackula.
:i

cutn' heads
02-17-2009, 07:45 AM

Minibumpsh

MsRza

Blackula

fuck - blackula

marry- ms.rza

kill - mini

Its Big Lu baby
02-18-2009, 03:50 PM
id marry msrza but idk bout the other 2 femmes cuz i dont really know what they look like... and im pretty shallow... id kill an ugly bitch

Its Big Lu baby
02-18-2009, 03:52 PM
^ and fuck a fine bitch

IrOnMaN
02-18-2009, 05:40 PM
Blackula is that lady.:)

Tage
02-18-2009, 05:42 PM
fuck - blackula

marry- ms.rza

kill - mini

yup!

Dokuro
02-18-2009, 07:50 PM
marry= blackula out of convenince we would both be cheting on echother with the same girl

Fuck= ms rza me look and number 1

kill=mini its nothing agenst you or any thing but i had two pick one i mean if i had it my way id pick neather ...... look its not you its me .. i just dont like skinny underage girls with no titts and low self isteam

KaramelSundae
02-18-2009, 09:06 PM
FUCK/MARRY: msrza & blackula

kill: mini

Blackula Spectacula
02-19-2009, 03:13 PM
hell yeah sundae

Lizard King
02-19-2009, 04:18 PM
fuck rza kill nigga marry mini

Dokuro
02-19-2009, 04:24 PM
im pretty sure nigga wasant a choice

GRANDMASSIVE.
02-19-2009, 04:28 PM
Id marry all 3 like in Big Love...lol but Ms Rza would be my 1st wife...

Surreptitious
02-19-2009, 04:42 PM
I'm too busy fucking in real life to answer this question

Lizard King
02-19-2009, 04:59 PM
blackula = nigga

Killa BB
02-19-2009, 06:11 PM
blackula = nigga

LOL... why you call her that? And why oh why is Sammy on your sig? LMBO

Mumm Ra
02-19-2009, 06:44 PM