PDA

View Full Version : U-God/MTV Exclusive News

Senator C. Palantine
12-01-2008, 09:29 AM
U-God is expected to release statement through his website, www.UGodZillaPestControlLtd.com (http://www.UGodZillaPestControlLtd.com), addressing rumours that he is to host a MTV show called Stomp Da Roach.

According to rumours 'Zilla will be appearing on the new show where families from poor and prodominently black areas will invite Uey and his team of pest control experts to thier houses, where the team will seek to eradicate any rodents and insects from their appartments.

A TV expert was quoted as saying 'if this does happen it could be huge. We could be looking at the Pimp My Ride of the pest control generation'.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-01-2008, 09:35 AM
not very funny. try again.

why dont you take your own advice and "check yo' self". i hate it when white people ironically imitate black expressions poorly as a means to be funny. you obviously dont know many black people. if you did you wouldnt be mocking them to their face.

people havent been saying check yo delf since the late 80's early 90's, you are very otu of touch little dude.

Senator C. Palantine
12-01-2008, 09:44 AM
why dont you take your own advice and "check yo' self". i hate it when white people ironically imitate black expressions poorly as a means to be funny. you obviously dont know many black people. if you did you wouldnt be mocking them to their face.

Do you think I'm mocking black people or certain white people on here?

Check your good self, sir.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-01-2008, 09:52 AM
id give you the benefit as you seem slightly more intelligent than the average here. but you got these gay australians like tonarm and djmethods that use the nigga word to be ironic as a way to be funny, because they have no real jokes themselves.

like those closeted jocky white people you see who greet other white people with "heeey wassup my nigga" and then throwout a gay pseodo hand shake. they think this is funny for some reason. picture a black man walking round greeting his friend speaking like Cletus off Simpsons and saying whats up my cracka to other black friends, would that work? No.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-01-2008, 10:00 AM
white people dont call eachother cracka tho...so theres that...

Senator C. Palantine
12-01-2008, 10:03 AM
[quote=GHOSTLACED;1400062]id give you the benefit as you seem slightly more intelligent than the average here.
You are badly mistaken.
but you got these gay australians like tonarm and djmethods that use the nigga word to be ironic as a way to be funny, because they have no real jokes themselves.
Fo' real. Although I do find the abover posters to be somewhat funny.
like those closeted jocky white people you see who greet other white people with "heeey wassup my nigga" and then throwout a gay pseodo hand shake. they think this is funny for some reason.
I assure you I do not partake in such behaviour and find it to be rather silly.
picture a black man walking round greeting his friend speaking like Cletus off Simpsons and saying whats up my cracka to other black friends, would that work? No.
Actually I found reading this to be hilarious. So I can only imagine what hilarity would occur if I were to witness it happening. [quote]

Palantine be getting in your mums draws like the wire in Kanye's jaw.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-01-2008, 10:10 AM
damn?? all up in it for several months.

Hahaha...good one white man! One up! Cheer-o old boy, i do say!

David Columbine
12-01-2008, 10:18 AM
U-God is expected to release statement through his website, www.UGodZillaPestControlLtd.com (http://www.UGodZillaPestControlLtd.com), addressing rumours that he is to host a MTV show called Stomp Da Roach.

According to rumours 'Zilla will be appearing on the new show where families from poor and prodominently black areas will invite Uey and his team of pest control experts to thier houses, where the team will seek to eradicate any rodents and insects from their appartments.

A TV expert was quoted as saying 'if this does happen it could be huge. We could be looking at the Pimp My Ride of the pest control generation'.

0tLebMVT-zw

Senator C. Palantine
12-01-2008, 10:19 AM
??????????

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-01-2008, 12:27 PM
picture a black man walking round greeting his friend speaking like Cletus off Simpsons and saying whats up my cracka to other black friends, would that work? No.
Actually I found reading this to be hilarious. So I can only imagine what hilarity would occur if I were to witness it happening. [quote]

actually yeah i thought that myself while i wrote it would be pretty funny lol.

Durag
12-01-2008, 12:32 PM
not very funny. try again.

people havent been saying check yo delf since the late 80's early 90's, you are very otu of touch little dude.

Funny thing is, is that TOASTFACED is white himself, and says nigga quite a lot

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-01-2008, 05:43 PM
damn, 'Laced, shut your trap

it would've been a classic thread if u weren't bitching again

Jet Set
12-01-2008, 05:55 PM
Hahaha, I almost choked laughing, lol

Senator C. Palantine
12-01-2008, 05:56 PM
Hahaha, I almost choked laughing, lol

Damn son, what's a negro got to do to get some rep up in this bitch?

IrOnMaN
12-01-2008, 06:33 PM
Blacks started this whole "nigga" thing. One time on campus, I heard this white guy greet another white guy by saying "cracka". Obviously, he was joking. When white people use the word "nigga", they're doing it out of ignorance. Sometimes, they do it to be funny. Nigger is the correct word to use. It makes be angry when blacks get upset when whites use the word "nigga" because they feel that they're being racist. NO! Blacks use the word daily. Now, if a white person were to say "nigga", I'm not going to bash the person's head in just because he/she said "nigga". Blacks REALLY have to take control of how they talk to each other, seriously. They talk niggerish when they're amoung each other but when they're around whites, they TRY to be on their BEST behavior. That's the damn truth because I see that crap every-freakin'-day.

Stop the horseshit, guys. Nigga/Nigger means that same damn thing, ok. If you don't want whites saying the shit, don't you say it. Thanks.

"Yeah, I said it. What tha fuck you gonna do?"-Emineem

SKAMPOE
12-01-2008, 06:52 PM
suckadick

IrOnMaN
12-01-2008, 06:55 PM
^^No thank you.