PDA

View Full Version : My work out success

J-SKAT
12-01-2008, 01:54 PM
My work out success involves 10 easy work outs and pushs ups and sit up or chrunchies.

Working out your entire upper body
In the order I do them in work from
bicep, upper fore arm, lower fore arm, lower tricep, upper tricep, shoulders all them you know raise the wieghts up and lift them to the side, also try holding the wieghts in the hands and just shrug your shoulders yes it does work out your shoulder muscles, lifting the wieghts above your head back down to shoulder length, your back muscles. Then I do push ups lots of them I can do 140 take 2 min brake do another 140, do it 3 times. Work out your abs should know how to do that.

I see lifting weights a way to gain muscle wieght and strength and then push ups as a test of strength on how many you can do. Doing that in the order I do them makes you feel so good like your iron man strong haha.

I do it in that order 3-4 times like I work out all those then go through it again. I am on 15 reps and the wieghts are on 60 lbs and I am only using barbells I have a nataulis wieght set love them. I drink a smoothe every day when I am working out after the smoothe lots of water keep your body hydrated. My dads ex girl thought I had a peeing disorder because I take a pee so often. I get some pics on what work outs to do and how there done.

To really gain weight I used to drink this liquid it was full of fatty acids. Each bottle had 2lbs of fat in it. Look at a vegitarien cereal to put in your smoothe trust me when you look at the stuff on that cereal that I use in my smoothe not cooked you buy it too. yogurt, milk, super vitamin, c-force for vitamin c. Put juice or fruits in it I do. V8 shot they make it tast bad so use half the bottle in it so it doesnt tast bad. Put your protien shake in it. Take an energry drink too. buy a pack of bobs mill has lots of fiber in it. Your smoothe is set.

Prince Rai
12-01-2008, 03:15 PM
ehhm, this sounds more of a "sports thread" than "know the ledge", but I guess we can interpret this into a more intellectual basis.

I do weights and nutrition for me is key to success.

What does working out do for you:

Well, it hones my ability to focus and maintain a degree of discipline. When we look at the world, we are always tempted by things which overshadows our abilities to focus and maintain discipline. Thereby we lose control of our physical strength and energy.

I believe that by being able to balance our physical body, we can elevate the surrounding where our soul and mind can truly expand its horizons.

Discipline and focus are just a few vital attributes that comes from working out, which in hindsight allows your soul and mind conquer your everyday lives.

Thereby we may stay in control of our own selves.

J-SKAT
12-01-2008, 03:24 PM
ehhm, this sounds more of a "sports thread" than "know the ledge", but I guess we can interpret this into a more intellectual basis.

Well, it hones my ability to focus and maintain a degree of discipline. When we look at the world, we are always tempted by things which overshadows our abilities to focus and maintain discipline. Thereby we lose control of our physical strength and energy.

I believe that by being able to balance our physical body, we can elevate the surrounding where our soul and mind can truly expand its horizons.

Discipline and focus are just a few vital attributes that comes from working out, which in hindsight allows your soul and mind conquer your everyday lives.

umm, what?

Prince Rai
12-01-2008, 03:39 PM
umm, what?

you are lucky that i gave your thread some credibility when your topic has nothing to do with KTL.

J-SKAT
12-01-2008, 03:47 PM
What ever the fuck if I care.

Prince Rai
12-01-2008, 03:53 PM
What ever the fuck if I care.

woah that was soooo hurtful.

acting like a vagina... yeh "the fuck i care duuude!"

idiot.

J-SKAT
12-01-2008, 03:56 PM
woah that was soooo hurtful.

acting like a vagina... yeh "the fuck i care duuude!"

idiot.

ahhh isnt this sweet, the guy is sweet he "cares" about a fucking topic.

Prince Rai
12-01-2008, 04:01 PM
please dont hurt me lolll... your picture makes me laugh.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-01-2008, 04:02 PM
Lol...

J-SKAT
12-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Yeah show a pic of you. whats section 9 HQ in London? Sounds copish

Ritter
12-01-2008, 04:10 PM
This whole thread went downwards when J-Skat made it.

J-SKAT
12-01-2008, 04:10 PM
My city I can have any one I punched out for free. I fight people my size but if you like big I got alot of big guys too. And if you really piss me off I call the NAZI's that I know to come fuck some shit up. I am not a NAZI but my brothers are. Smoke on better weed then you too.

J-SKAT
12-01-2008, 04:11 PM
Hate me what ever hate me more after I pee on yea

Olive Oil Goombah
12-01-2008, 04:14 PM
hahahaha....i think im startin to like this kid.

Prince Rai
12-01-2008, 04:14 PM
Yeah show a pic of you. whats section 9 HQ in London? Sounds copish

uve got nothing to dig at lol. u look like a 14 year old runaway from home so that you can tell your "homeboys" that you ran away and can act all "gangsta" in the pic...

Prince Rai
12-01-2008, 04:15 PM
hahahaha... kid IS gangsta!!!

Tecknowledgist
12-01-2008, 04:16 PM
hahaha HERE COME THE NAZIS

Prince Rai
12-01-2008, 04:22 PM
My city I can have any one I punched out for free. I fight people my size but if you like big I got alot of big guys too. And if you really piss me off I call the NAZI's that I know to come fuck some shit up. I am not a NAZI but my brothers are. Smoke on better weed then you too.

U got quite a strong crew...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/princerai/5xz6u7s.jpg

J-SKAT
12-01-2008, 05:33 PM
cant be black and be a nazi dumb dumb. What ever keep hating loser.

zooruka
12-01-2008, 05:41 PM
i do 30 push ups and 50 sit ups everyday.

peace

J-SKAT
12-01-2008, 05:51 PM
Keep it up buddy. Make that smoothe I am not a vegiterian but it is good to put in the drink. Work out lots then do push ups.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-01-2008, 08:26 PM
uve got nothing to dig at lol. u look like a 14 year old runaway from home so that you can tell your "homeboys" that you ran away and can act all "gangsta" in the pic...

I was looking at is pic also.

Why would anybody take workout advice from him?

J-SKAT
12-01-2008, 10:06 PM
What about my pic. Your a fucking lame pieace of shit where that pic was tooken was in my old hood I go downtown to make my doh

Olive Oil Goombah
12-01-2008, 10:15 PM
Damn can i take my vote for rookie poster back???

J-SKAT
12-01-2008, 10:27 PM
Voting for what? Where did voting come into this. Mother fucker hating because he is a bitch should shut his mouth like the poo pushing puddle pirate he is.

11th Chamber
12-01-2008, 10:52 PM
cant be black and be a nazi dumb dumb. What ever keep hating loser.

thats not the Nazi symbol dumb fuck

J-SKAT
12-01-2008, 10:55 PM
what you dont see the tatoo dumb dumb

J-SKAT
12-01-2008, 10:56 PM
My buddy got a germany flag on him but they talk to me because I can keep my mouth shut

Olive Oil Goombah
12-01-2008, 11:27 PM
the swastika is not a new symbol. there was a thread about this a while back..

'poo pushing puddle pirate' ...lol.

I'm tellin u, this kid aint half bad...but his posts are more fitting for GenChat.

Prince Rai
12-02-2008, 12:29 AM
His words are definitely gen chat. "dumb dumb" that's something a child would say. Hilarious stuff, especially his apparent association with "Nazis".

Olive Oil Goombah
12-02-2008, 09:52 AM
hahahahaha!!! yea, thats what makes this so special

J-SKAT
12-02-2008, 11:39 AM
Yeah I am associated with nazi's. My dad is friends with some one who is affiliated with the outlaws he gots the tatoo from him on his back. I am associated with alot of poeple I have my friends tell me all the time to stay away from my other ones because they dont like one another.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-02-2008, 11:42 AM
i was watching Gangland on the history channel the other night and there was this group country wide called FSU.

You remind me of one of them.

J-SKAT
12-02-2008, 11:49 AM
FSU Never heard of them I am part of the Night Ruthless Crew fucking kid nape your child.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-02-2008, 11:55 AM
Why are you posting this in here fuck wit.

The again, i guess it is as good a place as any.

Mic Tyson
12-02-2008, 01:11 PM
what kind of faggot says dumb dumb?

yall homo niggas makin black man look like the best poster on ktl

J-SKAT
12-02-2008, 02:59 PM
The fuck you talking about I dont care call you dumb dumb too dumb fuck who are you?

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1328/exclusivetunes46cover2xq2.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
12-02-2008, 03:33 PM
god help us and british columbia

J-SKAT
12-02-2008, 03:36 PM
http://www.imeem.com/people/V28sWmh/music/bAtSjzGS/various_artists_17uncle_murda_grand_finale/

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-02-2008, 04:21 PM
I am somewhat amused by the kid, but there are no nazis or street gangs in Canada.

He needs to join forces with Shrap.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-02-2008, 04:47 PM
Him and Shrap would be a lethal combo...could possibley shake up the monotony over in genChat

Reefah
12-02-2008, 04:54 PM
My work out success involves 10 easy work outs and pushs ups and sit up or chrunchies.

Working out your entire upper body
In the order I do them in work from
bicep, upper fore arm, lower fore arm, lower tricep, upper tricep, shoulders all them you know raise the wieghts up and lift them to the side, also try holding the wieghts in the hands and just shrug your shoulders yes it does work out your shoulder muscles, lifting the wieghts above your head back down to shoulder length, your back muscles. Then I do push ups lots of them I can do 140 take 2 min brake do another 140, do it 3 times. Work out your abs should know how to do that.

I see lifting weights a way to gain muscle wieght and strength and then push ups as a test of strength on how many you can do. Doing that in the order I do them makes you feel so good like your iron man strong haha.

I do it in that order 3-4 times like I work out all those then go through it again. I am on 15 reps and the wieghts are on 60 lbs and I am only using barbells I have a nataulis wieght set love them. I drink a smoothe every day when I am working out after the smoothe lots of water keep your body hydrated. My dads ex girl thought I had a peeing disorder because I take a pee so often. I get some pics on what work outs to do and how there done.

To really gain weight I used to drink this liquid it was full of fatty acids. Each bottle had 2lbs of fat in it. Look at a vegitarien cereal to put in your smoothe trust me when you look at the stuff on that cereal that I use in my smoothe not cooked you buy it too. yogurt, milk, super vitamin, c-force for vitamin c. Put juice or fruits in it I do. V8 shot they make it tast bad so use half the bottle in it so it doesnt tast bad. Put your protien shake in it. Take an energry drink too. buy a pack of bobs mill has lots of fiber in it. Your smoothe is set.

What you just said is some straight up bullshit you don't know what the hell you're talking about, I dont even know where to start.
First of all when you're holding weights and shrug your shoulders, you train your neck - the trapezius muscle aka the traps.
Second, when you push the weights above your head and down to your shoulders you do NOT train the back, you train your fucking shoulders. To train your back you need to pull something towards yourself. If you train with 60 lbs weights you would actually feel which type of muscle groups you are working with.

You say you do 140 pushups x 3 and then you do all that bullshit again 3-4 times, that means you are doing 1260-1680 pushups every time you workout.
http://images.nexopia.com/galleryfull/3469/3469900/2.jpg

With that bodyshape you got I doubt you can do even 30 pushups, and maybe lift 20 lbs weights (if you use bouth arms)

Don't you have anything better to do than lying and bragging on got damn internet forum?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-02-2008, 05:01 PM
so this was your first post huh???

Reefah
12-02-2008, 05:02 PM
Oh yeah and I forgot, drinking energy drink after a workout doesn't help your body at all.
Energy drinks contains a high ammount of caffeine, which dehydrates your body - which is the exact opposite of what your body needs after a workout.

Reefah
12-02-2008, 05:05 PM
so this was your first post huh???

Yeah I guess, this bitch pissed me off so I had to say something.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-02-2008, 05:06 PM
get used to it.

Tecknowledgist
12-02-2008, 05:54 PM
Reefah speaks the truth haha. i didnt even read the entire first post. energy drink after a workout? haha eat a fuckin can of tuna. and who the fuck does situps? the primary agonist in situps is the hip flexors. you only train the abs isometrically. do some crunches retard. spinal flexion, you know?

lol at the kid having ONE friend. he needed to bring a random guy into the picture just to make it look like he has a gang. and LOL at "my dad has a friend who is affiliated with a guy who ...etc etc etc"

J-SKAT
12-03-2008, 12:09 AM
http://www.imeem.com/people/V28sWmh/music/Xoj07a4L/redman_lay_you_out/

You all can just shut up and suck my dick. I do it works good for me so fuck you fags.

Mic Tyson
12-03-2008, 01:07 AM
good for u. why did u post this gay shit in ktl tho? thats not even a good workout plan. its pretty fuckin retarded, like a nazi who likes wu tang clan and wishes he lived in the hood

J-SKAT
12-03-2008, 07:34 PM
Your lame computer nerd fag piece of shit. Wishs I lived in the "hood" dumb fuck you dont know what the hell your talking about. I am not a Nazi dumb fuck I am associated with them because I know how to keep sectres and not say a word and trust worthy to the point to kill. Bitch you arnt shit. fucking nerrd

Mic Tyson
12-03-2008, 07:51 PM
u live in canada. no hoods.

Mic Tyson
12-03-2008, 07:52 PM
oh yeah, and ur white. u must have been watchin too much 8 mile

J-SKAT
12-03-2008, 08:05 PM
No I seen that once. http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7947/d12andeminemtw7.jpg Your probly some cheap mexican. ahh what ever forum beefing nerd faggot

Olive Oil Goombah
12-03-2008, 08:41 PM
oh yeah, and ur white. u must have been watchin too much 8 mile

LOL....you sound worse than him Mic...come on man, ur a Buckeye, you gotta image to uphold.

But yea, I dont kno whats wrong with the white youth these days. Shit, i dont kno whats wrong with the black youth...

old man tooch remembers a different time.

J-SKAT
12-03-2008, 08:44 PM
Guys are lame I just keep working out stronger and stronger.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-03-2008, 08:46 PM
J-skat you need to start getting more active in Gen Chat man....thats your calling.

Mic Tyson
12-03-2008, 11:32 PM
skat i aint gonna read what u said cuz your a wigger from canada.

don't address me no more u bitch ass nigga

and yeah, u belong in gen chat cuz u don't know what they fuck u talkin about

Civilison
12-04-2008, 12:06 AM
bahaha
the fuck?

food for thought
12-04-2008, 04:03 PM
LMAO @ this cat goin off on everybody because of this bullshit thread

food for thought
12-04-2008, 04:08 PM
old man tooch remembers a different time.

yea man. i feel you.

your old ass should reconsider posting on the corp all day and refocus your efforts on E-Harmony. u need a wife or something. kids or someshit. something to get your old, beaine-in-the-house-wearing ass a life. u know what im saying?

J-SKAT
12-04-2008, 06:57 PM
Nope fuck bitchs fuck them all. Only 18. Canada owns. I smoke on weed twice good as your punks ass's do. General chat the fuck does it matter where I type man suck my dick. Yeah I am getting offencive because your on me like masqitos, swap you all.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-04-2008, 07:05 PM
hehe...

ah yes, it was only a few years ago that i was 22 (but not drug addicted, living in the ghetto, poor, ugly or a virgin) with grand visions of everlasting life. Yet by the time i hit 25, while i was already a mature person by about 16, I realized that youth is something to cherish, but adulthood is far more rewarding.

Advice to you?

Well...find a job. And then maybe one day you won't have to ask momma for 10 bucks so you can buy a dimebag, roll a blunt, sit in your room and pretend your a terrorist.

To each their own.

I see your still afraid to show your face. Is it a fear of getting made fun of?? eh, im guessing you been thru that.

Its probably because you lack the funds to acquire the necessary technology to do such things.
Still logging on from the public library?

J-SKAT
12-04-2008, 07:37 PM
Guys are dumb ass come to my city have your head stomped

Olive Oil Goombah
12-04-2008, 07:42 PM
that wasn't directed at you.....but yea, keep doin yer thing

Mic Tyson
12-05-2008, 02:47 AM
lol u live in canada. shut the fuck up. go to city where nicky live or where i live and you def. would get fucked up.

man, dude talkin shit and he live in canada

tajeco
12-05-2008, 03:14 AM

Like how the Shaolin monks train both physically and mentally. Outer strength is more powerful when the inner is in tune. Kinda like beauty, inner beauty makes the outer beauty shine more bright

J-SKAT
12-05-2008, 11:19 AM
What ever doesnt mean that dangerous shit doesnt happen here either the father east you go in canada the worst it gets. There guns here too. Down here beef you have 100 people run up on you. Me I cant go down certain areas in this city with out having mass people come after me for stabbing and robbings. Downtown to hillside to east saanich to central saanich the only area's I can go with out having problems. I hustle by myself, work for my self, protect my self. I got tons of back up just dont need it for those lames that I robbed.