PDA

View Full Version : Missing in Gaza... Bread

dawood
12-02-2008, 06:00 AM
follow this link:

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?c=Article_C&cid=1227616303702&pagename=Zone-English-News/NWELayout

and tell me muslims are evil and the israeli's are merciful and innocent pacifists.

A few extremists should be isolated from the muslim community but instead, the whole ummah is being punished. If anything ever leads me to extremism, it wont be the xtremists, it wil be the way my pious brothers and sisters are being punished and I have met so many humble muslims and why they have to continue to suffer while the press and teh english keep this picture in tehir heads of horrible hateful muslims, it sickens me.

David Columbine
12-02-2008, 06:23 AM
I have come to the conclusion that this is not the right site to inform people about the Palestinian situation, most are conditioned to such a high level that you cannot get through to them, you must understand that Dawood.

food for thought
12-02-2008, 01:38 PM
^ yea theres alot of euro dumb fucks up in here.

alot of idiots with no knowledge and/or logic, thinking the Israleis are jsutified in their cold blooded oppression. and somehow these cats are still Wu-Tang fans