PDA

View Full Version : please help

plus
12-03-2008, 07:55 AM
please help me! I from russia and I need text of song "the what".

The Hound
12-03-2008, 08:04 AM
[Notorious B.I.G]
I used to get feels on a bitch
Now I throw shields on the dick
To stop me from that HIV shit
And niggaz know they soft like a Twinkie filling
Playin the villian
Prepare for this rap killin
Biggie Smalls is the illest
Your style is played out, like Arnold wondered
"What you talkin bout Willis?"
The thrill is gone, the black Frank White
is here to excite and
throw dick to dykes
Bitches I like em brainless
Guns I like em stainless steel
I want the fuckin Fortune like the Wheel
I squeeze gats till my clips is empty
Don't tempt me [T-H-O-D
Man] You don't want to fuck with Biggie

[Method Man]
Here I am, I'll be damned if this ain't some shit
Come to spread the butter lyrics over hominy grit
It's the low killer death trap, yes I'm a jet black ninja
Comin where you rest at, surrender
Step inside the ring, youse the number one contender
Lookin cold booty like your pussy in December
Nigga stop bitchin, button up ya lip and
From Method all you gettin is a can of ass-whippin
Hey, I'll be kickin, you son, you doin all the yappin
Actin as if it can't happen
You front and got me mad enough to touch somethin
Yo I'm from Shaolin, Island, and ain't afraid to bust somethin
So what cha want nigga, ya punk nigga
I got a six-shooter and a horse named Trigger
It's real, ninety-four, rugged raw
Kickin down your god damn door [and it goes a lil somethin like this]

Chorus:

Fuck the world, don't ask me for shit
And everything you get ya gotta work hard fot it
Honies shake your hips, ya don't stop
And niggaz pack the clips, keep on

[Method Man]
Verse two, comin with that Olde E brew
Meth-tical, puttin niggaz back in I.C.U.
I'm lifted troop, you can bring yours wack ass crew
I got connections, I'll get that ass stuck like glue, huh
No question, I be comin down and shit
Yo I gets rugged as a motherfuckin carpet get
And niggaz love it, not in the physical form but in the mental
I spark and they cells get warm
I'm not a gentle, man, I'm a Method, Man!
Baby accept it, utmost respect it
[Assume the position] Stop look and listen
I spit on your grave then I grab my Charles Dickens

[Notorious B.I.G.]
Welcome to my center
Honies feel it deep in they placenta
Cold as the pole in the winter
Far from the inventor, but I got this rap shit sewed
And when my Mac unloads
I'm guaranteed another video
Ready to die, why I act that way?
Pop Duke left Mom Duke
The faggot took the back way
So instead of makin hoes suck my dick up
I used to do stick-up
Cause hoes is irritatin like the hic-CUPS
Excuse me, flows just grow through me
Like trees to branches
Cliffs to avalanches
It's the praying mantis
Deep like the mind of Farrakhan
A motherfuckin rap phenomenon, plus

[I got more glocks and techs than you]
I make it hot [Nigga won't even stand next to you]
Nigga touch me you better bust me
tree times in the head
Or motherfucker's dead, ya thought so

Chorus: repeat 2X

http://www.ohhla.com/anonymous/ntr_big/ready_to/the_what.big.txt

plus
12-04-2008, 09:02 AM
thanks man

check two
12-04-2008, 03:07 PM
please help me! I from russia.

:thumbup:

Art Vandelay
12-04-2008, 03:11 PM
you would think somebody from russia would have an easier time of googling "the what lyrics" than to sign up for an account on wu-corp...not hatin, just sayin

MsRzaRecTaH
12-04-2008, 03:27 PM
hahahah.. so what if he signed up to the forum..

Art Vandelay
12-04-2008, 03:42 PM
why you lookin?

MsRzaRecTaH
12-04-2008, 03:54 PM
iM YOUR NEW STALKER .. REMEMBER!?

Senator C. Palantine
12-04-2008, 04:02 PM
http://www.funnypicturesworld.com/img/funny/funny0498.jpg

Art Vandelay
12-04-2008, 04:02 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/odysseyjft/RestrainingOrder.png

food for thought
12-04-2008, 04:11 PM
please help me! I from russia and I need text of song "the what".

hahahahahh lmao oh man that shit made my day

lmao @ check two as well

SKAMPOE
12-04-2008, 05:53 PM
Hahahahahahaha

plus
12-06-2008, 05:31 AM
you would think somebody from russia would have an easier time of googling "the what lyrics" than to sign up for an account on wu-corp...not hatin, just sayin

I serched so but I has not found anything

plus
12-06-2008, 05:42 AM
:thumbup:

hey you too from russia?

DJMethods
12-06-2008, 05:49 AM
I is 2 frm the motherland. My name stefan domovic. nice to meet u.

plus
12-06-2008, 05:55 AM
I not understood what you say I badly know English please write more Easier

12-06-2008, 05:57 AM
http://media.canada.com/gallery/posted/0813putin475.jpg

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-06-2008, 06:02 AM
Как дела? !!!

plus
12-06-2008, 06:03 AM
Заипца))) Стучи в асю))

DJMethods
12-06-2008, 06:50 AM
stefan domovic

KERZO
12-06-2008, 07:03 AM
and I'm Vladimir Putin...

http://marcvallee.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/platon_putin1.jpg

RESPEKT TO MA O.G'S ^O^

Art Vandelay
12-06-2008, 10:27 AM
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/3/3a/YakovSmirnoff.jpg

check two
12-06-2008, 08:48 PM
hey you too from russia?

Yes I am. Nice to meet you. My name is Ivan Lendl

GZAjector
12-06-2008, 09:41 PM
[Notorious B.I.G]
I used to get feels on a bitch
Now I throw shields on the dick
To stop me from that HIV shit
And niggaz know they soft like a Twinkie filling
Playin the villian
Prepare for this rap killin
Biggie Smalls is the illest
Your style is played out, like Arnold wondered
"What you talkin bout Willis?"
The thrill is gone, the black Frank White
is here to excite and
throw dick to dykes
Bitches I like em brainless
Guns I like em stainless steel
I want the fuckin Fortune like the Wheel
I squeeze gats till my clips is empty
Don't tempt me [T-H-O-D
Man] You don't want to fuck with Biggie

[Method Man]
Here I am, I'll be damned if this ain't some shit
Come to spread the butter lyrics over hominy grit
It's the low killer death trap, yes I'm a jet black ninja
Comin where you rest at, surrender
Step inside the ring, youse the number one contender
Lookin cold booty like your pussy in December
Nigga stop bitchin, button up ya lip and
From Method all you gettin is a can of ass-whippin
Hey, I'll be kickin, you son, you doin all the yappin
Actin as if it can't happen
You front and got me mad enough to touch somethin
Yo I'm from Shaolin, Island, and ain't afraid to bust somethin
So what cha want nigga, ya punk nigga
I got a six-shooter and a horse named Trigger
It's real, ninety-four, rugged raw
Kickin down your god damn door [and it goes a lil somethin like this]

Chorus:

Fuck the world, don't ask me for shit
And everything you get ya gotta work hard fot it
Honies shake your hips, ya don't stop
And niggaz pack the clips, keep on

[Method Man]
Verse two, comin with that Olde E brew
Meth-tical, puttin niggaz back in I.C.U.
I'm lifted troop, you can bring yours wack ass crew
I got connections, I'll get that ass stuck like glue, huh
No question, I be comin down and shit
Yo I gets rugged as a motherfuckin carpet get
And niggaz love it, not in the physical form but in the mental
I spark and they cells get warm
I'm not a gentle, man, I'm a Method, Man!
Baby accept it, utmost respect it
[Assume the position] Stop look and listen
I spit on your grave then I grab my Charles Dickens

[Notorious B.I.G.]
Welcome to my center
Honies feel it deep in they placenta
Cold as the pole in the winter
Far from the inventor, but I got this rap shit sewed
And when my Mac unloads
I'm guaranteed another video
Ready to die, why I act that way?
Pop Duke left Mom Duke
The faggot took the back way
So instead of makin hoes suck my dick up
I used to do stick-up
Cause hoes is irritatin like the hic-CUPS
Excuse me, flows just grow through me
Like trees to branches
Cliffs to avalanches
It's the praying mantis
Deep like the mind of Farrakhan
A motherfuckin rap phenomenon, plus

[I got more glocks and techs than you]
I make it hot [Nigga won't even stand next to you]
Nigga touch me you better bust me
tree times in the head
Or motherfucker's dead, ya thought so

Chorus: repeat 2X

http://www.ohhla.com/anonymous/ntr_big/ready_to/the_what.big.txt

nah see, ya gotta translate that jank using BABELFISH...

THEN translate to english :)

[Заведомое B.I.G] Я использовал для того чтобы получить чувствую на суке Теперь я бросаю экраны на dick Остановить меня от того дерьма ВИЧ И niggaz знает их нежность как завалка Twinkie Playin злодейка Подготовьте для этого killin рэпа Smalls Biggie illest Ваш тип сыгран вне, как интересуют Арнольд, котор " Что вы поединок Willis talkin? " Пойдены острые ощущения, черная откровенная белизна здесь возбудить и dick хода к дейкам Суки i любят em безмозглым Пушки i любят нержавеющая сталь em Я хочу удачу fuckin как колесо Я сжумаю gats до мои зажимы пусты Don' t уговаривает мне [T-H-O-D Человек] вы don' t хочет fuck с Biggie [Человек метода] Здесь я, I' ll проклято если это ain' t некоторые shit Придено для того чтобы распространить лирика масла над песчинкой мамалыги It' s низкая ловушка смерти убийцы, да I' m ninja Comin где вы отдыхаете на, сдача черноты двигателя Шагает внутри кольца, youse соперник одно Добыча Lookin холодная любит ваш pussy в декабрь Bitchin стопа Nigga, кнопка вверх по губе ya и От метода всего вы получая чонсервная банка ишака-whippin Hey, I' ll kickin, вы сынок, вы doin полностью yappin Актин если оно can' t случается Вы противостоите и получили, что меня сумашедшим достаточно коснулись somethin Yo I' m от Shaolin, острова, и ain' t испуганный для того чтобы bust somethin поэтому какое cha хочет nigga, nigga панка ya Я получил six-shooter и лошадь назвала Пуск It' s реальный, 94, изрезанное сырцовое Kickin вниз с вашей двери проклятья бога [и его идет somethin lil как это] Хор: Fuck мир, don' t просит я дерьмо И все вы получаете ya получили, что работало крепко fot оно Меды трястиют ваши вальмы, ya don' стоп t И пакет niggaz зажимы, содержание дальше [Человек метода] Вирши 2, comin с тем brew Olde e Meth-tical, задняя часть niggaz puttin в I.C.U. I' войск поднятая m, вы можете принести твоему экипаж ишака wack Я получил соединения, I' ll получает что ишак вставил как клей, huh Никакой вопрос, I нет comin вниз и дерьмо Yo i получает изрезанный по мере того как ковер motherfuckin получает И влюбленность niggaz оно, не в физической форме но в умственном Я искрюсь и они клетки получают теплыми I' m не нежное, человек, I' m метод, человек! Младенец принимает его, предельное уважение оно [Примите положение] остановите взгляд и послушайте Я плюю на вашей могиле после этого я хватаю мой Чюарлес Дичкенс [Заведомое B.I.G.] Добро пожаловать к моему центру Чывство медов оно глубоко в их семяец Холод как полюс в зиме Далеко от изобретателя, но меня получил это дерьмо рэпа зашито И когда мой Mac разгржает I' m гарантировал другое видео Подготавливайте для того чтобы умереть, почему я подействуйте тот путь? Хлопните выйденный Duke Duke мамы Faggot принял задний путь Так вместо makin сапки всасывают мой dick вверх Я использовал для того чтобы сделать stick-up Сапки причины irritatin как hic-CUPS Извините меня, подачи как раз вырастите через меня Как валы к ветвям Скалы к лавинам It' s моля mantis Глубоко как разум Farrakhan Явление рэпа motherfuckin, плюс [Я получил больше glocks и техников чем вы] Я делаю его горячим [Nigga won' стойка t даже рядом с вами] Nigga касатьется мне вы более лучше bust я времена вала в головке Или motherfucker' s мертвый, ya думал так

[Notorious B.I.G] I used in order to obtain I feel at the bough now I I throw screens to dick to stop me from that shit HIV I of niggaz it knows their tenderness as filling Twinkie Of playin villain prepare for this of killin of rap Of smalls Of biggie of illest your type it is played outside, as they interest Arnold, is which " What you are the duel Of willis of talkin? " Sharp sensations are gone, black frank whiteness to here excite dick of motion to the dikes boughs i love em brainless of gun i they love the stainless steel em I I want the success of fuckin as wheel I to [szhumayu] of gats to my clamps they are empty Don' t persuades to me [T-H-O- D of men] you don' t wants fuck from Biggie [of men of method] here I, I' ll is cursed if this ain' t some of shit is arrived in order to extend the lyric poetry of oil above the grain of sand of hominy Of it' s the low trap of death of killer, yes I' m of ninja Of comin where you rest on, the delivery of the blackness of engine steps inside the ring, youse rival one output Of lookin cold loves your pussy in December Of bitchin of the stop Of nigga, button upward on the lip ya and from the method in all you obtaining the [chonservnaya] jar of the ass -whippin Of hey, I' ll kickin, you are son, you doin completely of yappin actin if it can' t you occurs you resist and they obtained that me [sumashedshim] sufficiently touched somethin Yo Of i' m from Shaolin, island, and ain' t frightened so that bust of somethin therefore what cha wants nigga, nigga of [panka] ya I obtained six-shooter and horse named launching It' s real, 94, cut raw Kickin downward from your door of [proklyatya] of god [and him goes somethin of lil as this] the chorus: Fuck peace, don' t I requests shit I everything you you obtain ya they obtained that worked strongly fot it honeys they [tryastiyut] your hips, ya don' stop t I the packet of niggaz clamps, the content is further [men of method] verses 2, comin with the fact of brew Of olde e Of meth-tical, the tail end of niggaz of puttin in I.C.U. I' the troops raised m, you can bring to your the crew of the ass of wack I were obtained connections, I' ll obtains that ass it put as glue, huh any question, the I there are no comin downward and shit Yo i obtains the cut in proportion to carpet of motherfuckin obtains I the love of niggaz it, not in the physical form but in the mental I will sparkle and they cells obtain warm Of i' m is not tender, man, I' m method, man! Baby assumes its, maximum respect it [accept position] you will stop view listen to I I spit on your grave after this I I am sufficient my [Chyuarles] Of [dichkens] [notorious B.I.G.] Good to grant to my to center [Chyvstvo] of honeys it is deep into their [semyaets] cold as pole in the winter far from the inventor, but me obtained this shit of rap sewn by I when my Mac it [razgrzhaet] I' m did guarantee other video prepare in order to die, why I act that way? Flap left Duke Of duke of the mom Of faggot was accepted rear way so instead of makin of hoe they suck my dick upward I he used in order to make stick-up of the hoe of the reason for irritatin as hic-CUPS you will excuse me, supply exactly grow through me as shafts to the branches of cliff to the avalanches Of it' s of the mole of mantis is deep as the reason Of farrakhan the phenomenon of rap of motherfuckin, plus [I obtained more glocks and technicians how you] I make with his hot [Of nigga of won' counter t even next to you] Nigga [kasatetsya] to me you the more better than bust I the times of shaft in the head or motherfucker' s corpse, ya thought thus

see? :D

food for thought
12-06-2008, 09:44 PM
^ what a fag

Dokuro
12-06-2008, 09:45 PM
he need more help then that if she/he from Russia what he/she need is a visa

plus
12-07-2008, 11:21 AM
Yes I am. Nice to meet you. My name is Ivan Lendl

hey man I live in moscow! Were you live?

begongo
12-07-2008, 11:29 AM
nah see, ya gotta translate that jank using BABELFISH...

THEN translate to english :)

[Заведомое B.I.G] Я использовал для того чтобы получить чувствую на суке Теперь я бросаю экраны на dick Остановить меня от того дерьма ВИЧ И niggaz знает их нежность как завалка Twinkie Playin злодейка Подготовьте для этого killin рэпа Smalls Biggie illest Ваш тип сыгран вне, как интересуют Арнольд, котор " Что вы поединок Willis talkin? " Пойдены острые ощущения, черная откровенная белизна здесь возбудить и dick хода к дейкам Суки i любят em безмозглым Пушки i любят нержавеющая сталь em Я хочу удачу fuckin как колесо Я сжумаю gats до мои зажимы пусты Don' t уговаривает мне [T-H-O-D Человек] вы don' t хочет fuck с Biggie [Человек метода] Здесь я, I' ll проклято если это ain' t некоторые shit Придено для того чтобы распространить лирика масла над песчинкой мамалыги It' s низкая ловушка смерти убийцы, да I' m ninja Comin где вы отдыхаете на, сдача черноты двигателя Шагает внутри кольца, youse соперник одно Добыча Lookin холодная любит ваш pussy в декабрь Bitchin стопа Nigga, кнопка вверх по губе ya и От метода всего вы получая чонсервная банка ишака-whippin Hey, I' ll kickin, вы сынок, вы doin полностью yappin Актин если оно can' t случается Вы противостоите и получили, что меня сумашедшим достаточно коснулись somethin Yo I' m от Shaolin, острова, и ain' t испуганный для того чтобы bust somethin поэтому какое cha хочет nigga, nigga панка ya Я получил six-shooter и лошадь назвала Пуск It' s реальный, 94, изрезанное сырцовое Kickin вниз с вашей двери проклятья бога [и его идет somethin lil как это] Хор: Fuck мир, don' t просит я дерьмо И все вы получаете ya получили, что работало крепко fot оно Меды трястиют ваши вальмы, ya don' стоп t И пакет niggaz зажимы, содержание дальше [Человек метода] Вирши 2, comin с тем brew Olde e Meth-tical, задняя часть niggaz puttin в I.C.U. I' войск поднятая m, вы можете принести твоему экипаж ишака wack Я получил соединения, I' ll получает что ишак вставил как клей, huh Никакой вопрос, I нет comin вниз и дерьмо Yo i получает изрезанный по мере того как ковер motherfuckin получает И влюбленность niggaz оно, не в физической форме но в умственном Я искрюсь и они клетки получают теплыми I' m не нежное, человек, I' m метод, человек! Младенец принимает его, предельное уважение оно [Примите положение] остановите взгляд и послушайте Я плюю на вашей могиле после этого я хватаю мой Чюарлес Дичкенс [Заведомое B.I.G.] Добро пожаловать к моему центру Чывство медов оно глубоко в их семяец Холод как полюс в зиме Далеко от изобретателя, но меня получил это дерьмо рэпа зашито И когда мой Mac разгржает I' m гарантировал другое видео Подготавливайте для того чтобы умереть, почему я подействуйте тот путь? Хлопните выйденный Duke Duke мамы Faggot принял задний путь Так вместо makin сапки всасывают мой dick вверх Я использовал для того чтобы сделать stick-up Сапки причины irritatin как hic-CUPS Извините меня, подачи как раз вырастите через меня Как валы к ветвям Скалы к лавинам It' s моля mantis Глубоко как разум Farrakhan Явление рэпа motherfuckin, плюс [Я получил больше glocks и техников чем вы] Я делаю его горячим [Nigga won' стойка t даже рядом с вами] Nigga касатьется мне вы более лучше bust я времена вала в головке Или motherfucker' s мертвый, ya думал так

[Notorious B.I.G] I used in order to obtain I feel at the bough now I I throw screens to dick to stop me from that shit HIV I of niggaz it knows their tenderness as filling Twinkie Of playin villain prepare for this of killin of rap Of smalls Of biggie of illest your type it is played outside, as they interest Arnold, is which " What you are the duel Of willis of talkin? " Sharp sensations are gone, black frank whiteness to here excite dick of motion to the dikes boughs i love em brainless of gun i they love the stainless steel em I I want the success of fuckin as wheel I to [szhumayu] of gats to my clamps they are empty Don' t persuades to me [T-H-O- D of men] you don' t wants fuck from Biggie [of men of method] here I, I' ll is cursed if this ain' t some of shit is arrived in order to extend the lyric poetry of oil above the grain of sand of hominy Of it' s the low trap of death of killer, yes I' m of ninja Of comin where you rest on, the delivery of the blackness of engine steps inside the ring, youse rival one output Of lookin cold loves your pussy in December Of bitchin of the stop Of nigga, button upward on the lip ya and from the method in all you obtaining the [chonservnaya] jar of the ass -whippin Of hey, I' ll kickin, you are son, you doin completely of yappin actin if it can' t you occurs you resist and they obtained that me [sumashedshim] sufficiently touched somethin Yo Of i' m from Shaolin, island, and ain' t frightened so that bust of somethin therefore what cha wants nigga, nigga of [panka] ya I obtained six-shooter and horse named launching It' s real, 94, cut raw Kickin downward from your door of [proklyatya] of god [and him goes somethin of lil as this] the chorus: Fuck peace, don' t I requests shit I everything you you obtain ya they obtained that worked strongly fot it honeys they [tryastiyut] your hips, ya don' stop t I the packet of niggaz clamps, the content is further [men of method] verses 2, comin with the fact of brew Of olde e Of meth-tical, the tail end of niggaz of puttin in I.C.U. I' the troops raised m, you can bring to your the crew of the ass of wack I were obtained connections, I' ll obtains that ass it put as glue, huh any question, the I there are no comin downward and shit Yo i obtains the cut in proportion to carpet of motherfuckin obtains I the love of niggaz it, not in the physical form but in the mental I will sparkle and they cells obtain warm Of i' m is not tender, man, I' m method, man! Baby assumes its, maximum respect it [accept position] you will stop view listen to I I spit on your grave after this I I am sufficient my [Chyuarles] Of [dichkens] [notorious B.I.G.] Good to grant to my to center [Chyvstvo] of honeys it is deep into their [semyaets] cold as pole in the winter far from the inventor, but me obtained this shit of rap sewn by I when my Mac it [razgrzhaet] I' m did guarantee other video prepare in order to die, why I act that way? Flap left Duke Of duke of the mom Of faggot was accepted rear way so instead of makin of hoe they suck my dick upward I he used in order to make stick-up of the hoe of the reason for irritatin as hic-CUPS you will excuse me, supply exactly grow through me as shafts to the branches of cliff to the avalanches Of it' s of the mole of mantis is deep as the reason Of farrakhan the phenomenon of rap of motherfuckin, plus [I obtained more glocks and technicians how you] I make with his hot [Of nigga of won' counter t even next to you] Nigga [kasatetsya] to me you the more better than bust I the times of shaft in the head or motherfucker' s corpse, ya thought thus

see? :Dhahahahah that's genius

Tony Bandana
12-07-2008, 12:06 PM
I is 2 frm the motherland. My name stefan domovic. nice to meet u.

fuck off Methods your real name is Lamar and your San Fransico's biggest catcher

ONGH

whoz this jigga ? iz he really from Russia .

Serbia / Russian connection we takin over

WhaT Up

:D

Tony Bandana
12-07-2008, 12:08 PM
yo Begongo whatz up dogg. .

long time .

cheerz.

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-07-2008, 01:03 PM
PLUS lol

они шутят,они не русские

GZAjector
12-07-2008, 01:10 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War

Casualties and losses

Finland

66,548 total casualties
26,662 dead
39,886 wounded
1,000 captured

Russia

391,783 total casualties
126,875 dead or missing
264,908 wounded
5,600 captured
2,268+ tanks

plus
12-07-2008, 02:32 PM
PLUS lol

они шутят,они не русские

бля кто то написал что он из россии я думал он не пиздит! здесь есть реально русские или одни пиздаболы?

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-07-2008, 03:13 PM
бля кто то написал что он из россии я думал он не пиздит! здесь есть реально русские или одни пиздаболы?

ya ne dumayu chto oni russkie mo rasslab'sa y nix prosto sliwkom mnogo vremeni !

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-07-2008, 04:04 PM
http://www.shrani.si/f/1Z/bs/1lM3e4oD/2/1210516698220.jpg