PDA

View Full Version : Slim T

knewcheeze
12-03-2008, 11:47 AM
Slim Teeeeeeee

Slim TEEEEEE???????? where are you?

answer the questions

"does your mom think that infants and children should be vacinated?

you said MS

om guessing that means Multiple schlorosis?

how does your moms treat MS?"

Edgar Erebus
12-03-2008, 12:04 PM
Yes, because that way some potentially lethal diseases, like poliomyelitis or tuberculosis get prevented.

MS means Master of Sciences.

My moms doesn't treat multiple sclerosis (you failed at spelling) because medicine still doesn't know how to, and even if it knew, it wouldn't be her area of work. Such diseases are getting cured by neurologists, not paediatricians.

Hope it's all clear now.

Annoying retarded faggot.

Edgar Erebus
12-03-2008, 12:17 PM
Too bad that Ghostlaced can't see my posts to see that he ain't the only one. Just look what an impact I make on the posters I fucks with. They can't sleep, the ignored questions and unanswered provocations make them all nervous, biting on nails, itching. They even have to make new threads just to see what I have to say.

knewcheeze
12-03-2008, 02:37 PM
Too bad that Ghostlaced can't see my posts to see that he ain't the only one. Just look what an impact I make on the posters I fucks with. They can't sleep, the ignored questions and unanswered provocations make them all nervous, biting on nails, itching. They even have to make new threads just to see what I have to say.

huh???

eye take a 6 day break from the internet

come back and find you never answered the question in gay boys thread

eye start a new thread and cut and paste real quick(took 1 minute) and this constitutes me not being able to sleep, biting my nails etc????

cute

now lets get to the dagger in your reptilian heart

NOW that we know your mom believes innoculating children in good

then we NOW know

your moms don't know nothing about healing and she nothing but a VAMPIRE and tell her eye said so

"Most people do not know it (because the pharmaceutical companies that produce vaccine serums will never let the public know), but various vaccine serums are made up of: formaldehyde (embalming fluid), aluminum phophate, cow pus, sucrose (sugar), copper, swine [pig] blood, alien viral protein particles, residues of chicken and egg embryo substances, thimerosal (a derivative of poisonous mercury); polysorbate, cadmium, horse blood, rabbit brain tissue, dog kidney tissue, monkey kidney cell culture, aborted human fetal tissue (from female abortions); sodium chloride, dairy (milk powder), nitric acid, sheep blood culture medium, sodium hydroxide, ammonium sulfate, glycerol, phenoxyethanol (car anti-freeze), calf serum, and over 70 more toxic substances. The medium or base of many of these vaccine serums is porcine [pig] pancreatic hydrolysate of casein."

yeah your mom sure loves the babies to inject dog kidney tissue in em
hahaha

everyone read this article

http://www.dherbs.com/articles/dangers-vaccination-7.html

eye will admit....

doctors do miracles with guns shots, car accidents and other modern shit but as far as disease healing Slim T's mommy and the other VAMPIRES are MURDERING people

Slim T eye love you more than your mom loves you

true love is knowledge and wisdom

eye wouldn't innoculate you!!!!!!!

so everyone keep your seeds away from Slim T's mom or else get a bloodstream full of pig blood and cow puss

and Slim T's mom better watch out cuz in the next 5 years we gonna destroy the medical mafia with LOVE

Slim T proves that just cuz you speak proper english you can still be sending people straight to hell

Edgar Erebus
12-04-2008, 10:02 AM
I told her and she answered me that she absolutely doesn't give a fuck.

She really said that.

knewcheeze
12-04-2008, 02:00 PM
facinating

pardon the crudeness but someone must speak up for those little troopers

its child abuse

dezmond
12-04-2008, 02:04 PM
Get a room....

:no: