PDA

View Full Version : Whats the use of Supreme Mathematics if....

Mic Tyson
12-03-2008, 11:48 PM
it really aint got shit to do with math but pulling random words out of nowhere and givin them a number. and whats the point if the people that know supreme mathematics cant even pass a basic algebra class, let alone graduate highschool?

i bet 90 percent of people that know supreme math could not pass a high school math class

if it was really supreme and shit, wouldn't you be pretty good at math and shit? and not be a dropout who got wu tang forever on repeat?

and how does supreme math help in any other areas besides pretending like your smart to your fellow underachieving friends?

if im wrong and it really does make you good at math, or has any meaning or relevance to anything whatsoever, let me know

Civilison
12-04-2008, 12:02 AM
^ seems like you're more interested than anything else and you're wrong its not just some random allocation of words and digits. theres an order in the universe and mathematics embody that order. different cultures have always seen this subject in a different light but there is a universal code out there thats explained or expressed thru different concepts and ideas. dont bash something just because you dont understand it. u really wanna know? reach out to the gods in your area
PEACE

Mic Tyson
12-04-2008, 12:09 AM
there is no supreme mathematics and alphabet in any other languages

Civilison
12-04-2008, 12:14 AM
look more beneath the surface brother
maybe it aint there literally but its there conceptually

food for thought
12-04-2008, 12:16 AM
everything is mathematics. everything has a mathematical formula to it.

diggy
12-04-2008, 12:28 AM
there is no supreme mathematics and alphabet in any other languages

Wrong.

http://www.thelemapedia.org/images/9/97/Treeoflife0.gif

Supreme math and the tree of life are very similar.

Civilison
12-04-2008, 12:30 AM
^thats what im talking about

Giflord
12-04-2008, 12:32 AM
tyson, your a funny dude but on the real: if this shit is so absurd to you then don't spend so much time on it.

Who's the bigger fool? the one who "invents a wu tang religion"? or the one who "knows its false" yet spends all his time thinking about it

Giflord
12-04-2008, 12:35 AM
Seems like Yacubs magnets are drawing you into this subject (don't worry yacub didnt exist, the folklore is used to illustrate and educate)

Mic Tyson
12-04-2008, 02:41 AM
im just wonderin how knowing supreme mathematics would help anything. its made up. how can u use it in life?

12-04-2008, 08:16 AM
im just wonderin how knowing supreme mathematics would help anything. its made up. how can u use it in life?
so is the the bible, the tora, the quran and every other holy book or scripture - everything is made up by men(apparently under the holy guidence of The Most High Himself), but u still follow and worship it as The Most High's words. so what's the point with bashing The Knowledge of The Nation Of The Gods And Earths? Clarence 13X was a prophet just like Jesus, Muhammad and any other prophet and He tought us The Most High's language which is Supreme Mathematics of course. He meditated on it and wrote it down just like Moses did it with the 10 commandments, Muhammad with the quran etc. it all relates. The 120 Lessons are the updated word of The Most High. Don't disrespect it.

PEACE

Giflord
12-04-2008, 11:16 AM

numbers have two different elements: qualitative and quantitative.

Quantitative just uses the values of them without assigning any kind of meaning or quality to them. MOST PEOPLE HAVE ONLY BEEN TAUGHT 1/2 OF THE MEANING OF NUMBERS

The other half being the qualitative. Now, numbers have a quality assigned to them so when you see them in every day life, they will tell you a whole new level of meanings. The meanings assigned to the numbers are all righteous words used to influence your mind to think in terms of righteous thoughts...

Giflord
12-04-2008, 11:17 AM
Next time you see the numbers 192 think about it as knowledge borns wisdom. this should inspire you to do the knowledge in whatever you want in life so you can attain wisdom of the subject.

TSA
12-04-2008, 11:46 AM
the only language with a 'supreme math' is the hebrew one.

my language doesn't have a surpeme math and shit.

but i think what tyson is trying to ask is what do you DO with supreme math?

i used to wonder that to. ok yeah, believe in it, but what do you use it for?

also if your not a religious person, and not spiritual, religious, you shouldn't believe in the torah math either

but you probably do cause it's unconventional and your deeply religious and don't realize it.

TSA
12-04-2008, 11:50 AM
Next time you see the numbers 192 think about it as knowledge borns wisdom. this should inspire you to do the knowledge in whatever you want in life so you can attain wisdom of the subject.
so when you see numbers like that its supposed to remind you to do something? like born knowledge with wisdom (which doesn't make sense)

if you look at, idk 9/11 that Born knowledge knowledge...what does that mean? does that really mean anything or are we gonna make up a loose meaning for it so we can prove the religion doesn't suck?

i come to find that wutang uses it for slang purposes on very unrighteous stuff

pussy
dick
cops
alcohol
guns

i think its good for slang purposes.

food for thought
12-04-2008, 01:25 PM
u sayin they use numerical representaions for those things^?

Mic Tyson
12-04-2008, 01:30 PM
yea i heard them use it for guns and shit.

further proof that supreme mathematics is bullshit

food for thought
12-04-2008, 01:31 PM
what numbers did u hear them mention as Guns n shit?

and that dosent prove nothing ^

Visionz
12-04-2008, 02:02 PM
I think the whole concept was a lot more applicable with hebrew than it is with english as the language, the religion and the people where all directly related. As english just absorbs from whatever language that kind of in-deph wisdom isn't naturally built into the system

Prince Rai
12-04-2008, 02:13 PM
well although the "supreme math" is limited to a smaller amount of people, it can help wider society on these grounds:

Well for one, if we take the mystical boohah away from it, we are left with numbers and corresponding terms of philosophical value.

1 is knowledge 2 is wisdom and so on and so forth.

if we are approached by a friend who asks us what today's mathematics is, we can tell the relevant word and build on it.

say it was the 13th and i would say "knowledge/understanding".

i would then break the two terms down and explain how they come together.

thereby a valuable debate may start off and we may continue the day more peacefully because we just elevated our minds positively.

I don't think we HAVE to pin down this "math" to general mathematics,
but merely USE this "system" to see how we can start and build debates about important terms in life.

(I am not 5%er)

knewcheeze
12-04-2008, 02:17 PM
this article was written by the Master of 120 Emblem Allah

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Twelve Don't Equal Three (http://emblemofjustice.blogspot.com/2008/08/twelve-dont-equal-three.html)

I caught a little flack for striving to build on crazy 8's build in the myspace group, I am definitely not a 5 percent traditionalist in that sense, matter of fact I am glad I'm not, as long as niggaz keep collapsing double digit rational whole numbers into themselves, it is very little we can build on. They just don't get it, stuck in what an Elder does and what an elder says that the father may have said. But guess what, my 120 is among the sharpest in this nation, Supreme Alphabet and Math remain crisp, I don't deal with Monkeys or Pigs and thats all I need for real-for real! Fuck numerology, I will never in life, ever collapse a double digit rational whole number into itself without a sign present. Niggaz don't want to grow-especially when respected elders still do that dumb shit!. According to the way they do math if I owe you 30 dollars I can just pay you three dollars to pay off said loan. I wish bill collectors operated using faulty so called NGE Math, I would only have to pay a fraction of what was due. Real world math is what it is about dick head! I don't give a fuck who the fuck you are or how many movafucking times you saw Allah shoot dice. I am not impressed nigga, if you still drawing up double digit whole numbers into themselves your a dick head and I don't give a fuck how long you've had math or in their cases supreme numerology. I think I am ceeing something new and I am meeting with plenty of traditional resistance, "That ain't how the Father did it!" Wow! My Ole Earth thought when I got math 20 years ago I was entering a cult! Well as long as they profess mathematics and no one is proficient in Algebra, Calculus, Trig, or any other higher branches of quantitative math-than it is just that: A Cult!!!! I will not draw no fucking whole number up into itself, if you built a pre-school nursery from the ground up using the 'ABBT'(All Being Born To) principle- that structure would collapse onto the babies. Would you put your child in a school inwhich the archetect who designed the building used the ABBT principle? Emphatically No!Face it,-that math is flaky as fuck! I love correlating True Branches of Math to 120, Supreme Alphabet and Math-it is way more interesting and stimulating to the third eye, but these niggaz who are lost in the OLD SCHOOL way of things are the same niggaz who couldn't get out of basic math in high school. Numerology is not a substitue for true math, it is not, suppose I told my Landlord 600 dollars all being born to 6? I'd have a fuckin eviction notice on my door quick. Wake up fam! I love Allah and what he did as much as the next God or Earth but if we don't grow with the very science of math we claim to love, then we are shielding are dirty religion of numerology. Fuck Numerology!
Em Studies Supreme Mathematics-Always has-always will.

Civilison
12-04-2008, 02:18 PM
so is the the bible, the tora, the quran and every other holy book or scripture - everything is made up by men(apparently under the holy guidence of The Most High Himself), but u still follow and worship it as The Most High's words. so what's the point with bashing The Knowledge of The Nation Of The Gods And Earths? Clarence 13X was a prophet just like Jesus, Muhammad and any other prophet and He tought us The Most High's language which is Supreme Mathematics of course. He meditated on it and wrote it down just like Moses did it with the 10 commandments, Muhammad with the quran etc. it all relates. The 120 Lessons are the updated word of The Most High. Don't disrespect it.

PEACE

pz
numbers have two different elements: qualitative and quantitative.

Quantitative just uses the values of them without assigning any kind of meaning or quality to them. MOST PEOPLE HAVE ONLY BEEN TAUGHT 1/2 OF THE MEANING OF NUMBERS

The other half being the qualitative. Now, numbers have a quality assigned to them so when you see them in every day life, they will tell you a whole new level of meanings. The meanings assigned to the numbers are all righteous words used to influence your mind to think in terms of righteous thoughts...

pz

Giflord
12-04-2008, 02:55 PM
Pic of TSA and tyson on their way over to this thread:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2043/2079121875_296581a624.jpg?v=0

jk fellaz

food for thought
12-04-2008, 03:45 PM
^ lmfao

Black Man
12-04-2008, 03:51 PM
well although the "supreme math" is limited to a smaller amount of people, it can help wider society on these grounds:

Well for one, if we take the mystical boohah away from it, we are left with numbers and corresponding terms of philosophical value.

1 is knowledge 2 is wisdom and so on and so forth.

if we are approached by a friend who asks us what today's mathematics is, we can tell the relevant word and build on it.

say it was the 13th and i would say "knowledge/understanding".

i would then break the two terms down and explain how they come together.

thereby a valuable debate may start off and we may continue the day more peacefully because we just elevated our minds positively.

I don't think we HAVE to pin down this "math" to general mathematics,
but merely USE this "system" to see how we can start and build debates about important terms in life.

(I am not 5%er)

Peace.

Prince Rai, I know you mean well, but the road to hell was paved with good intentions. You don't know and you don't understand what you're talking about. It would be wise of you to let those who do know and understand speak on this particular subject. You're leading people in the wrong direction and I know you won't take responsibility for that, so leave it be. Stick to what you do know, and this is something you don't know. Being familiar with it isn't knowing it.

Peace.

Prince Rai
12-04-2008, 04:19 PM
^ lol, Peace Black.

I respect that.

I just tried to convey the message that some things in life are worth more than just what they appear to be. Just because someone might not agree with the train of thought of a particular group, does not void all their philosophies and teachings.

Btw, I havent seen you for a while, hope all is well?

Civilison
12-04-2008, 05:08 PM
but the road to hell was paved with good intentionsharsh words man relative to rai
PEACE

Prince Rai
12-04-2008, 05:14 PM
lol, i know he black had good intentions there too.

at the end of the day, "i know that i know nothing"

i just build where there is room to build. where there is no room, i shall just observe.

Civilison
12-04-2008, 05:17 PM
^ yeah thats peace

Black Man
12-04-2008, 05:29 PM

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Twelve Don't Equal Three (http://emblemofjustice.blogspot.com/2008/08/twelve-dont-equal-three.html)

I caught a little flack for striving to build on crazy 8's build in the myspace group, I am definitely not a 5 percent traditionalist in that sense, matter of fact I am glad I'm not, as long as niggaz keep collapsing double digit rational whole numbers into themselves, it is very little we can build on.

THIS IS WHERE EMBLEM IS IN ERROR. HIS MISTAKE IS THINKING THAT THE PRINCIPLES OF SUPREME MATHEMATICS IS THE SAME AS NUMBERS AND IT'S NOT. 1 IS NOT KNOWLEDGE AND 2 IS NOT WISDOM. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME NOR DO THEY HAVE THE SAME FUNCTION.

They just don't get it, stuck in what an Elder does and what an elder says that the father may have said. But guess what, my 120 is among the sharpest in this nation, Supreme Alphabet and Math remain crisp, I don't deal with Monkeys or Pigs and thats all I need for real-for real! Fuck numerology, I will never in life, ever collapse a double digit rational whole number into itself without a sign present.

HE SAYS FUCK NUMEROLOGY HOWEVER HE IS TREATING SUPREME MATHEMATICS AS NUMEROLOGY AND IT'S NOT. NOR IS IT ALGEBRA, NOR IS IT CALCULUS, NOR IS IT ARITHEMATIC ETC. ETC. SUPREME MATHEMATICS STANDS ALONE AND IS ABLE TO FUNCTION WITH OR WITHOUT THE ABOVE SCIENCES. SUPREME MATHEMATICS CAN BE APPLIED TO THESE OTHER SCIENCE HOWEVER IT'S NOT THOSE SCIENCES, IT'S INDEPENDENT WHEREAS THOSE OTHER SCIENCES ARE DEPENDENT ON SUPREME MATHEMATICS.

KNOWLEDGE WISDOM DOES BORN UNDERSTANDING AND THE REASON THIS IS THE CASE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH 1+2=3. AGAIN, SUPREME MATHEMATICS DOES NOT FOLLOW THE SAME RULES AS ARITHEMATIC, GEOMETRY, CALCULUS, ETC. ETC. BORNING SUPREME MATHEMATICS TO A SINGLE DIGIT IS NOT EQUALIFYING THE SUM, IT'S PROGRESSING THE SUM MENTALLY.

Niggaz don't want to grow-especially when respected elders still do that dumb shit!. According to the way they do math if I owe you 30 dollars I can just pay you three dollars to pay off said loan.

AGAIN, EMBLEM IS NOT APPLYING SUPREME MATHEMATICS PROPERLY. HE'S DEALING WITH IT LIKE IT'S NUMEROLOGY AND IT'S NOT. SUPREME MATHEMATICS HAS IT'S OWN RULES OF APPLICATION.

I wish bill collectors operated using faulty so called NGE Math, I would only have to pay a fraction of what was due. Real world math is what it is about dick head! I don't give a fuck who the fuck you are or how many movafucking times you saw Allah shoot dice. I am not impressed nigga, if you still drawing up double digit whole numbers into themselves your a dick head and I don't give a fuck how long you've had math or in their cases supreme numerology.

IT IS YOU WHO'S DEALING WITH NUMEROLOGY. MATHEMATICS IS NOT SUPREME MATHEMATICS. ALLAH'S 5% DON'T DRAW UP DOUBLE DIGIT WHOLE NUMBERS, ALLAH'S 5% DRAW UP SUPREME MATHEMATICS.

THE MISTAKE HE'S MAKING IS TYRING TO MAKE 1 EQUAL KNOWLEDGE AND THEY'RE NOT EQUAL.

I think I am ceeing something new and I am meeting with plenty of traditional resistance, "That ain't how the Father did it!" Wow! My Ole Earth thought when I got math 20 years ago I was entering a cult! Well as long as they profess mathematics and no one is proficient in Algebra, Calculus, Trig, or any other higher branches of quantitative math-than it is just that: A Cult!!!!

SEEMS LIKE EMBLEM IS ONLY SEEING QUANTITIES AND SUPREME MATHEMATICS ISN'T ALL ABOUT QUANTITY IT'S ABOUT QUALITY. A CULTURE GOOD BROTHER EMBLEM IS A WAY OF LIFE OR SYSTEM THAT ALLOWS A PERSON OR PEOPLE TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF THEIR LIFE.

I will not draw no fucking whole number up into itself, if you built a pre-school nursery from the ground up using the 'ABBT'(All Being Born To) principle- that structure would collapse onto the babies.

WHEN DID KNOWLEDGE WISDOM UNDERSTANDING CULTURE ETC. ETC. BECOME A WHOLE NUMBER?

Would you put your child in a school inwhich the archetect who designed the building used the ABBT principle? Emphatically No!Face it,-that math is flaky as fuck! I love correlating True Branches of Math to 120, Supreme Alphabet and Math-it is way more interesting and stimulating to the third eye, but these niggaz who are lost in the OLD SCHOOL way of things are the same niggaz who couldn't get out of basic math in high school. Numerology is not a substitue for true math, it is not, suppose I told my Landlord 600 dollars all being born to 6? I'd have a fuckin eviction notice on my door quick. Wake up fam! I love Allah and what he did as much as the next God or Earth but if we don't grow with the very science of math we claim to love, then we are shielding are dirty religion of numerology. Fuck Numerology!

Peace.

Mic Tyson
12-04-2008, 06:28 PM
Pic of TSA and tyson on their way over to this thread:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2043/2079121875_296581a624.jpg?v=0

jk fellaz

^^^^^thats comin from a white five percenter who taught himself 120 online

Peace.

Prince Rai, I know you mean well, but the road to hell was paved with good intentions. You don't know and you don't understand what you're talking about. It would be wise of you to let those who do know and understand speak on this particular subject. You're leading people in the wrong direction and I know you won't take responsibility for that, so leave it be. Stick to what you do know, and this is something you don't know. Being familiar with it isn't knowing it.

Peace.

thats pretty fuckin stupid of u to shoot down what prince rai was sayin(and it actually made the most sense) and not offer any explanation of your own. which shows there really is no use for wu tang math, or you would have stated what its purpose is in life. and the words that are assigned to each number really have no basis behind them. clarence just straight up made that shit up

can u get a job with supreme mathematics?

high school diploma?

get out of your mom's basement?

pass any math class?

not get laughed at in front of your friends cuz u said your god?

use it to help u any any other aspect of life?

the only use for wu tang math is so you guys can understand the slang better.

Mic Tyson
12-04-2008, 06:33 PM

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I caught a little flack for striving to build on crazy 8's build in the myspace group, I am definitely not a 5 percent traditionalist in that sense, matter of fact I am glad I'm not, as long as niggaz keep collapsing double digit rational whole numbers into themselves, it is very little we can build on. They just don't get it, stuck in what an Elder does and what an elder says that the father may have said. But guess what, my 120 is among the sharpest in this nation, Supreme Alphabet and Math remain crisp, I don't deal with Monkeys or Pigs and thats all I need for real-for real! Fuck numerology, I will never in life, ever collapse a double digit rational whole number into itself without a sign present. Niggaz don't want to grow-especially when respected elders still do that dumb shit!. According to the way they do math if I owe you 30 dollars I can just pay you three dollars to pay off said loan. I wish bill collectors operated using faulty so called NGE Math, I would only have to pay a fraction of what was due. Real world math is what it is about dick head! I don't give a fuck who the fuck you are or how many movafucking times you saw Allah shoot dice. I am not impressed nigga, if you still drawing up double digit whole numbers into themselves your a dick head and I don't give a fuck how long you've had math or in their cases supreme numerology. I think I am ceeing something new and I am meeting with plenty of traditional resistance, "That ain't how the Father did it!" Wow! My Ole Earth thought when I got math 20 years ago I was entering a cult! Well as long as they profess mathematics and no one is proficient in Algebra, Calculus, Trig, or any other higher branches of quantitative math-than it is just that: A Cult!!!! I will not draw no fucking whole number up into itself, if you built a pre-school nursery from the ground up using the 'ABBT'(All Being Born To) principle- that structure would collapse onto the babies. Would you put your child in a school inwhich the archetect who designed the building used the ABBT principle? Emphatically No!Face it,-that math is flaky as fuck! I love correlating True Branches of Math to 120, Supreme Alphabet and Math-it is way more interesting and stimulating to the third eye, but these niggaz who are lost in the OLD SCHOOL way of things are the same niggaz who couldn't get out of basic math in high school. Numerology is not a substitue for true math, it is not, suppose I told my Landlord 600 dollars all being born to 6? I'd have a fuckin eviction notice on my door quick. Wake up fam! I love Allah and what he did as much as the next God or Earth but if we don't grow with the very science of math we claim to love, then we are shielding are dirty religion of numerology. Fuck Numerology!

nigga typed all that and didn't say shit

food for thought
12-04-2008, 06:36 PM
^lol

diggy
12-05-2008, 12:00 AM
I think the whole concept was a lot more applicable with hebrew than it is with english as the language, the religion and the people where all directly related. As english just absorbs from whatever language that kind of in-deph wisdom isn't naturally built into the system

I agree.

the tree of life...

Black Man
12-05-2008, 09:13 AM
^^^^^thats comin from a white five percenter who taught himself 120 online

thats pretty fuckin stupid of u to shoot down what prince rai was sayin(and it actually made the most sense) and not offer any explanation of your own. which shows there really is no use for wu tang math, or you would have stated what its purpose is in life. and the words that are assigned to each number really have no basis behind them. clarence just straight up made that shit up

can u get a job with supreme mathematics?

high school diploma?

get out of your mom's basement?

pass any math class?

not get laughed at in front of your friends cuz u said your god?

use it to help u any any other aspect of life?

the only use for wu tang math is so you guys can understand the slang better.

:lmao: Dude want's to be the 5% so bad it's not funny anymore. :no:

If I wanted to respond to you I would've responded to you. I know you're trying to get my attention, I know you need your battery charged just look at all the time and energy you spend on the 5%. :list: How many threads is it now? How many times are you going to put my name in your mouth? I'm on your mind like that?

The sad part is, while you make jokes and chuckle it up, the people are laughing at you not with you. You've already been called out (not by me). I know, he's crying for help from the 5%, he just doesn't know how to control his emotions yet, he's hasn't grown into being a man yet. He's an old ass boy.

Your lack of knowledge only reflects your lack of self respect as evident from the words you type.

You have all these things to say about the 5% and what they do with their life, little boy you're on wu-tangcorp.com all day and all night. What, you can't function in a social environment outside of the internet?

If you want to know about the 5%, don't be scared little boy, go find the 5% in your area and then talk your shit. I know I know, you won't do it and I already know you know where to find the 5%. Little boy you scared?!?!

knewcheeze
12-05-2008, 09:42 AM
well eye posted the Emblem article cuz Shaolin Buttholeassassins boyfriend Mic Tyson made a good point

PEACe black man

eye am in agreement with Emblems on this one

its time to take shit to the next level

eye mean....debating with butthole asssassin and mic tyson is really easy cuz they never studied shit so its just gonna be little smart alexy insults...spoiled brat college kid type shit

then you got orthidox muslims who are pretty damn easy to debate cuz they shit is sooo spooky

but now you got people like my friend Djehuty Maat Ra who has his heart set on completely dismantling Allah's lessons(although he didn't start it)....eye mean no lie Djehuty is doing big things(as opposed to buttholeassasin and his boyfriend who not doing shit)

point being there is going to be very QUALIFIED challengers and this elementry school shit has got to stop now

hectis
12-05-2008, 09:49 AM
all math is supreme and the whole universe can be defined on it.

please note am not saying the supreme math the 5% use is supreme I mean math it self

12-05-2008, 10:44 AM
:lmao: Dude want's to be the 5% so bad it's not funny anymore. :no:

If I wanted to respond to you I would've responded to you. I know you're trying to get my attention, I know you need your battery charged just look at all the time and energy you spend on the 5%. :list: How many threads is it now? How many times are you going to put my name in your mouth? I'm on your mind like that?

The sad part is, while you make jokes and chuckle it up, the people are laughing at you not with you. You've already been called out (not by me). I know, he's crying for help from the 5%, he just doesn't know how to control his emotions yet, he's hasn't grown into being a man yet. He's an old ass boy.

Your lack of knowledge only reflects your lack of self respect as evident from the words you type.

You have all these things to say about the 5% and what they do with their life, little boy you're on wu-tangcorp.com all day and all night. What, you can't function in a social environment outside of the internet?

If you want to know about the 5%, don't be scared little boy, go find the 5% in your area and then talk your shit. I know I know, you won't do it and I already know you know where to find the 5%. Little boy you scared?!?!
hahahahahahahahahahaha - BONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mic got sonned big time

PEACE Black Man

Black Man
12-05-2008, 11:18 AM
well eye posted the Emblem article cuz Shaolin Buttholeassassins boyfriend Mic Tyson made a good point

PEACe black man

eye am in agreement with Emblems on this one

its time to take shit to the next level

eye mean....debating with butthole asssassin and mic tyson is really easy cuz they never studied shit so its just gonna be little smart alexy insults...spoiled brat college kid type shit

then you got orthidox muslims who are pretty damn easy to debate cuz they shit is sooo spooky

but now you got people like my friend Djehuty Maat Ra who has his heart set on completely dismantling Allah's lessons(although he didn't start it)....eye mean no lie Djehuty is doing big things(as opposed to buttholeassasin and his boyfriend who not doing shit)

point being there is going to be very QUALIFIED challengers and this elementry school shit has got to stop now

Peace.

You can agree with Emblem nobody is stopping you nor trying to stop you. I don't know what you mean take it to the next level???

Debating? There's no debate when it comes to Allah's Supreme Mathematics.

What "elementary shit" are you talking about?

knewcheeze
12-05-2008, 11:47 AM
PEACE

the elementary shit is what the article was speaking about

someone is a Mathmatician and says 22 borns out to 4?????

they wouldn't be victorious in a College Math exam

Mic Tyson
12-05-2008, 01:24 PM
hahahahahahahahahahaha - BONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mic got sonned big time

PEACE Black Man

^^^your white, and im sure you can't even speak english

Black Man, your the last nigga who should be talkin about functioning in a social environment. ur stupid ass gets laughed at all the time prollly for the simple fact that you are a five percenter and they don't know what the fuck they are talkin about. and not having a diploma don't help either. u can't function in life, especially cuz your unemployed.

i hope u don't think knowin 120 is an alternative to college

oh yeah, and u and your secondary wasn't able to answer none of my questions so this thread might as well be over with, seein as ive been right the whole time

SUPREME MATHEMATICS HAS NO USE IN LIFE UNLESS YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN YOUR GED.

Black Man
12-05-2008, 01:57 PM
PEACE

the elementary shit is what the article was speaking about

someone is a Mathmatician and says 22 borns out to 4?????

they wouldn't be victorious in a College Math exam

Peace.

-SMH-

You obviously don't know how Supreme Mathematics functions.

Black Man
12-05-2008, 02:57 PM
^^^your white, and im sure you can't even speak english

Black Man, your the last nigga who should be talkin about functioning in a social environment. ur stupid ass gets laughed at all the time prollly for the simple fact that you are a five percenter and they don't know what the fuck they are talkin about. and not having a diploma don't help either. u can't function in life, especially cuz your unemployed.

i hope u don't think knowin 120 is an alternative to college

oh yeah, and u and your secondary wasn't able to answer none of my questions so this thread might as well be over with, seein as ive been right the whole time

SUPREME MATHEMATICS HAS NO USE IN LIFE UNLESS YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN YOUR GED.

Damn dude...you trying to belittle people isn't going to boost you confidence, your self esteen, nor will it boost your intelligence. Calling somebody or something dumb doesn't make you smart, you're still ignorant.

Dude, you need to grow up and take your childish antics to general chat where you belong. You're not built for Know The Ledge, and we already know you scared....so you ain't built to build with the 5%.

Be a man about yours. Why are you stuck on computer talking shit when you can talk your shit face to face with the 5%? Why are you hiding behind the computer? That's a pussy move and only shows that you're really a bitch made negro.

Eater
12-05-2008, 03:16 PM
Here's a link describing my take on the roots of math and some interesting conclusions using math:

http://www.waysofseeing.net/c-mathd.html

Mic Tyson
12-05-2008, 03:58 PM
Damn dude...you trying to belittle people isn't going to boost you confidence, your self esteen, nor will it boost your intelligence. Calling somebody or something dumb doesn't make you smart, you're still ignorant.

Dude, you need to grow up and take your childish antics to general chat where you belong. You're not built for Know The Ledge, and we already know you scared....so you ain't built to build with the 5%.

Be a man about yours. Why are you stuck on computer talking shit when you can talk your shit face to face with the 5%? Why are you hiding behind the computer? That's a pussy move and only shows that you're really a bitch made negro.

ur right sunnywinters, i really want to be a 5 percenter. but i think its too late for me. is there a way for me to drop out of college and undo getting my high school diploma so i can be like you? and my moms won't let me move back so what can i do? u gotta help me out

Giflord
12-05-2008, 03:59 PM
Tyson wont last understanding rounds in a ring with Blackman

Peace blackman

Mic Tyson
12-05-2008, 04:05 PM
black man don't even know what the fuck hes talkin about. u even said it yourself.

Giflord
12-05-2008, 04:13 PM
hes right in the fact that you are acting childish with your obsession with the 5% and all that. thats the same shit i was saying too. if your not into it then leave it alone. im not a die hard 5%er or anything, but i do the knowledge to what i find relevant in my life. you need intelligence to understand certain aspects of this science (why is it called science? theres a reason). you have to value intelligence in the first place to get anywhere

Peace to all human families on earth

Mic Tyson
12-05-2008, 04:28 PM
i aint obsessed, i was just askin how supreme mathematics can help in life. i only started talkin shit after that because like 4 five percenters on here didn't give an answer just an article written by some random nigga that didn't say anything really.

11th Chamber
12-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Tyson wont last understanding rounds in a ring with Blackman

Peace blackman

you need to wake up and realize who you are supporting.

Mic Tyson
12-05-2008, 04:37 PM
Rofl

Giflord
12-05-2008, 07:16 PM
you need to wake up and realize who you are supporting.

I guess I don't who I'm supporting let me know.

knewcheeze
12-06-2008, 11:48 AM
eye did the 1 to 9 on the Maffff from like 2001 to 2006

the 9 meaning eye applied it to real life

one way eye applied it was as a reference point

the maff was like one of the biggest airtime getters inside my brain television for like 5 years

now om starting the process with the alphabets

and om just sooooo damn happy eye ain't gotta take 16 and add it up and make 7

PEACE black man

also

what is wrong with elementary

some extremely educated people are gonna meet a quick death cuz they never got the elementry lessons right

the foundation

nothing wrong with elementary

food for thought
12-06-2008, 12:02 PM
i think astronomy is a bigger gimmick than numreology

Black Man
12-06-2008, 12:52 PM
i think astronomy is a bigger gimmick than numreology

did you mean 'astrology'? astronomy is a science that deals with the material world beyond earth's atmosphere. astrology is the study that assumes and attempts to interpret the influence of the heavenly bodies on human affairs.

Black Man
12-06-2008, 02:00 PM
^ seems like you're more interested than anything else and you're wrong its not just some random allocation of words and digits. theres an order in the universe and mathematics embody that order. different cultures have always seen this subject in a different light but there is a universal code out there thats explained or expressed thru different concepts and ideas. dont bash something just because you dont understand it. u really wanna know? reach out to the gods in your area
PEACE

i know i need someone who has knowledge about this to teach me the 1-10 so it makes more sense(which might happen soon) but for now im just wondering where christianity is 551 years old came from.
Mic Tyson

food for thought
12-06-2008, 02:34 PM
yes thats what i meant nigga

osiris3000
12-06-2008, 05:18 PM
It helps bcuz it helps to obtain self-knowledge which is the foundation of all knowledge. without selfknowledge you're lost. whether you're financially successful or not if u know yourself ure connected to the source. It grounds you. That's the anointing, thats the enlightenment. That's something that u can't argue with leftbrain intellectual linear logical thinking. Its about seeing and knowing.Either ure awakened or you're not

Civilison
12-07-2008, 01:21 AM
^tru say to add on if everybody would strive towards the supreme realization of self society would evolve to a mutual point of mental and intellectual understanding. i'd like to think thats what this 2012 drama is all about PZ

KidSha
12-08-2008, 12:35 AM
^tru say to add on if everybody would strive towards the supreme realization of self society would evolve to a mutual point of mental and intellectual understanding. i'd like to think thats what this 2012 drama is all about PZ

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/Sha36/Civilison12.gif
Civilison, Power equality brother..

Civilison
12-08-2008, 01:00 AM
^peace preciate it!

Anil
12-09-2008, 07:45 PM
Ok let me give my opinion on this
Supreme mathematics, universal mathematics, sacred geometry (like previously shown with the tree of life) are all interlinked
This has nothing to do with what you are being fed at school and taught to regurgitate on an exam.
Like Rockafeller said himself "i want a nation of workers, not thinkers". Dont forget that they are the organization that established our educational systems.
We are taught to be a loyal worker, not to think outside the box.
This is merely, to put it simply, forbidden knowledge.
There is a link between the spiritual self and these formulas
Research king solomon and the cabala, flower of life, fibonacci swirl, golden spiral ect ect ect
i HIGHLY recommend listening to LCOB track
Pythagorean theorem

Koolish
12-09-2008, 11:53 PM
http://www.thelemapedia.org/images/9/97/Treeoflife0.gif

Supreme math and the tree of life are very similar.
tree of life? from what i know that's closer to Satan than righteousness.

diggy
12-10-2008, 04:24 AM

Explain please.

Anil
12-10-2008, 06:22 AM

Never heard of that one before? Elaborate
According to my research the tree of life originated from david/solomon era when the knights templar invaded jeru
scripted in the cabala

Civilison
12-10-2008, 07:52 PM
Never heard of that one before? Elaborate
According to my research the tree of life originated from david/solomon era when the knights templar invaded jeru
scripted in the cabala
Even before the hebrew qabala existed the Paut Neteru the Kemetic Tree of Life was practiced by ancient Egypt. Check the history the Egyptians dealt with the Paut Neteru way before the knowledge was embodied in the Jewish theosophy.

Face of the Golden Falcon
12-10-2008, 11:06 PM
P.E.A.C.E and Blessings...

Genesis 3:22

and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever "--

Revelations 2:7
To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Revelations 22:2

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Your bible says different.:learning:

Even before the hebrew qabala existed the Paut Neteru the Kemetic Tree of Life was practiced by ancient Egypt. Check the history the Egyptians dealt with the Paut Neteru way before the knowledge was embodied in the Jewish theosophy.

:yes:

SHEM HETEP

Anil
12-11-2008, 07:48 PM
Keep me enlightened
I love this shit, keep on learning new shit every day
Knowledge is the key

Peace to the gods

SG
12-17-2008, 10:26 PM
it really aint got shit to do with math but pulling random words out of nowhere and givin them a number. and whats the point if the people that know supreme mathematics cant even pass a basic algebra class, let alone graduate highschool?

i bet 90 percent of people that know supreme math could not pass a high school math class

if it was really supreme and shit, wouldn't you be pretty good at math and shit? and not be a dropout who got wu tang forever on repeat?

and how does supreme math help in any other areas besides pretending like your smart to your fellow underachieving friends?

if im wrong and it really does make you good at math, or has any meaning or relevance to anything whatsoever, let me know

It provides clear communication and eliminates confusion
You have to able to identify and label what you are dealing with