PDA

View Full Version : George Bush as a President

Queen Of Poetry
09-04-2005, 06:25 AM
I don't know if this has been brought up, I looked and didn't see it........

What the hell is going on with this country? I mean, Americans r being treated like they r the enemy or some third world country!!!!!! Why did it take so long for Bush to show up down in New Orleans and why did it take so long for him to deploy our military there? This is something that they knew was going to happen.......as soon as they realized the magnitude of the devastation that would happen, military should have been there!!!!!!!! I mean, this is what our military is there for, to protecet our country by any means necessary. But instead, they threw folks in a big superdome with toilets overflowing, no food or water........and now the police that r there r trying to get order and r being shot at and that's all over the news!!!!! If I was under those conditions and u left me and mine there for 5 days with no food or water or toilets.....when u did try to help me......fuck out of here!!!!!!!! Those folks r pissed!!!!!

My apoligies for rambling but I am just sickened by this whole ordeal........please drop ur thought about this.......

Crazy
09-04-2005, 06:27 AM
http://www.jeb.org/

He has a son too..

ratty mayonnaise
09-04-2005, 06:52 AM
their are over 25 Black witnesses are under protection from the french secret service and some elements of the u.s govt.. they witnessed FEMA operativesblow up several levvee's

this will come out in say 2 months.

peace

Queen Of Poetry
09-04-2005, 06:55 AM
their are over 25 Black witnesses are under protection from the french secret service and some elements of the u.s govt.. they witnessed FEMA operativesblow up several levvee's

peace

Really? This shit is crazy! I mean the government was told that the levee's couldn't handle a hurricane higher than a 4 and Katrina was a 5......the gvernment should have allocated $$ before Katrina hit to help those individuals get out that didn't have the means to do so themselves.

Jeru
09-04-2005, 06:58 AM
I think it's awfull that a leader of a country put's the priority of going to war in some other country without any evidence before the problems going on in his own country.
Michael Moore's letter to President Bush :

Friday, September 2nd, 2005

Dear Mr. Bush:

Any idea where all our helicopters are? It's Day 5 of Hurricane Katrina and thousands remain stranded in New Orleans and need to be airlifted. Where on earth could you have misplaced all our military choppers? Do you need help finding them? I once lost my car in a Sears parking lot. Man, was that a drag.

Also, any idea where all our national guard soldiers are? We could really use them right now for the type of thing they signed up to do like helping with national disasters. How come they weren't there to begin with?

Last Thursday I was in south Florida and sat outside while the eye of Hurricane Katrina passed over my head. It was only a Category 1 then but it was pretty nasty. Eleven people died and, as of today, there were still homes without power. That night the weatherman said this storm was on its way to New Orleans. That was Thursday! Did anybody tell you? I know you didn't want to interrupt your vacation and I know how you don't like to get bad news. Plus, you had fundraisers to go to and mothers of dead soldiers to ignore and smear. You sure showed her!

I especially like how, the day after the hurricane, instead of flying to Louisiana, you flew to San Diego to party with your business peeps. Don't let people criticize you for this -- after all, the hurricane was over and what the heck could you do, put your finger in the dike?

And don't listen to those who, in the coming days, will reveal how you specifically reduced the Army Corps of Engineers' budget for New Orleans this summer for the third year in a row. You just tell them that even if you hadn't cut the money to fix those levees, there weren't going to be any Army engineers to fix them anyway because you had a much more important construction job for them -- BUILDING DEMOCRACY IN IRAQ!

On Day 3, when you finally left your vacation home, I have to say I was moved by how you had your Air Force One pilot descend from the clouds as you flew over New Orleans so you could catch a quick look of the disaster. Hey, I know you couldn't stop and grab a bullhorn and stand on some rubble and act like a commander in chief. Been there done that.

There will be those who will try to politicize this tragedy and try to use it against you. Just have your people keep pointing that out. Respond to nothing. Even those pesky scientists who predicted this would happen because the water in the Gulf of Mexico is getting hotter and hotter making a storm like this inevitable. Ignore them and all their global warming Chicken Littles. There is nothing unusual about a hurricane that was so wide it would be like having one F-4 tornado that stretched from New York to Cleveland.

No, Mr. Bush, you just stay the course. It's not your fault that 30 percent of New Orleans lives in poverty or that tens of thousands had no transportation to get out of town. C'mon, they're black! I mean, it's not like this happened to Kennebunkport. Can you imagine leaving white people on their roofs for five days? Don't make me laugh! Race has nothing -- NOTHING -- to do with this!

You hang in there, Mr. Bush. Just try to find a few of our Army helicopters and send them there. Pretend the people of New Orleans and the Gulf Coast are near Tikrit.

Yours,

Michael Moore
P.S. That annoying mother, Cindy Sheehan, is no longer at your ranch. She and dozens of other relatives of the Iraqi War dead are now driving across the country, stopping in many cities along the way. Maybe you can catch up with thembefore they get to DC on September 21st.

Queen Of Poetry
09-04-2005, 07:07 AM
I think it's awfull that a leader of a country put's the priority of going to war in some other country without any evidence before the problems going on in his own country.
Michael Moore's letter to President Bush :

Friday, September 2nd, 2005

Dear Mr. Bush:

Any idea where all our helicopters are? It's Day 5 of Hurricane Katrina and thousands remain stranded in New Orleans and need to be airlifted. Where on earth could you have misplaced all our military choppers? Do you need help finding them? I once lost my car in a Sears parking lot. Man, was that a drag.

Also, any idea where all our national guard soldiers are? We could really use them right now for the type of thing they signed up to do like helping with national disasters. How come they weren't there to begin with?

Last Thursday I was in south Florida and sat outside while the eye of Hurricane Katrina passed over my head. It was only a Category 1 then but it was pretty nasty. Eleven people died and, as of today, there were still homes without power. That night the weatherman said this storm was on its way to New Orleans. That was Thursday! Did anybody tell you? I know you didn't want to interrupt your vacation and I know how you don't like to get bad news. Plus, you had fundraisers to go to and mothers of dead soldiers to ignore and smear. You sure showed her!

I especially like how, the day after the hurricane, instead of flying to Louisiana, you flew to San Diego to party with your business peeps. Don't let people criticize you for this -- after all, the hurricane was over and what the heck could you do, put your finger in the dike?

And don't listen to those who, in the coming days, will reveal how you specifically reduced the Army Corps of Engineers' budget for New Orleans this summer for the third year in a row. You just tell them that even if you hadn't cut the money to fix those levees, there weren't going to be any Army engineers to fix them anyway because you had a much more important construction job for them -- BUILDING DEMOCRACY IN IRAQ!

On Day 3, when you finally left your vacation home, I have to say I was moved by how you had your Air Force One pilot descend from the clouds as you flew over New Orleans so you could catch a quick look of the disaster. Hey, I know you couldn't stop and grab a bullhorn and stand on some rubble and act like a commander in chief. Been there done that.

There will be those who will try to politicize this tragedy and try to use it against you. Just have your people keep pointing that out. Respond to nothing. Even those pesky scientists who predicted this would happen because the water in the Gulf of Mexico is getting hotter and hotter making a storm like this inevitable. Ignore them and all their global warming Chicken Littles. There is nothing unusual about a hurricane that was so wide it would be like having one F-4 tornado that stretched from New York to Cleveland.

No, Mr. Bush, you just stay the course. It's not your fault that 30 percent of New Orleans lives in poverty or that tens of thousands had no transportation to get out of town. C'mon, they're black! I mean, it's not like this happened to Kennebunkport. Can you imagine leaving white people on their roofs for five days? Don't make me laugh! Race has nothing -- NOTHING -- to do with this!

You hang in there, Mr. Bush. Just try to find a few of our Army helicopters and send them there. Pretend the people of New Orleans and the Gulf Coast are near Tikrit.

Yours,

Michael Moore
P.S. That annoying mother, Cindy Sheehan, is no longer at your ranch. She and dozens of other relatives of the Iraqi War dead are now driving across the country, stopping in many cities along the way. Maybe you can catch up with thembefore they get to DC on September 21st.

Damn.......thx for that Jeru.......it's amazing how others can look at this situation and see it for what it really is and I'm sure Bush will have some bullshit excuse as to why he did what he did........

Queen Of Poetry
09-04-2005, 08:59 AM
The government is now going to house some folks on some cruise liners.......excellent! But why after a week!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeru
09-04-2005, 11:14 AM
I remember Bush saying he didn't need help from Europe but now he's asking for it a week after the disaster.Dude's a joke

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
09-04-2005, 12:00 PM
peace.

The situation is beyond tradgic. Eversince George Bush Jr has been in office it has been nothing but total devastation..and to my surprise., this surge of his self-destructive behaviour has moved and is moving at mach speeds. But the unfortunate thing that alot of people don't realize, is that what the government is guilty of right this moment....has been an ongoing process for years. The reason why many americans are unaware of what has happened is because of 2 things...1 the crimes we commit are across seas (mainly any land of people that do not practice democracy...or have valuable resources) and 2....the media, being predominantly owned by these imperialist republicans (ie fox)..only shows so much and censors even more. In no way am I anti-AMERICAN, I'm here for the people...and in all actuality feel extremely bad for people of america..especially right now...with regards to the gulf coast and even beyond that. We're in a serious predicament yo. What I see on TV right now...is reminiscent of possibly the 1940s. All of that footage, they got these brothas and sistahs mad vexed....this is the last thing "they" want. I discussed the situation in New Orleans in another post.

LIST OF IMBALANCES (http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=6846&page=4&pp=10)

Regardless, people get ready.., the truth is going to surface down the road...sooner than later.

peace.

nice topic Queen of Poetry...

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

Wu-Tality
09-04-2005, 01:21 PM
To see him elected for a few more years was the biggest surprise for me

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-04-2005, 01:45 PM
yall voted for him

thats what u get

live with it...

especially being a south state..i dont pity em much no more,they wanted that fool,now thats the president they got....i hate politics..

Jeru
09-04-2005, 01:48 PM
Grave, not all the people affected by Katrina voted for Bush.sad thing is he's not their president, he's America's president, your president, so he's your problem 2.Saying this is just New Orleans' problem is IMO ignorant.Just my opinion

Prince Rai
09-04-2005, 01:50 PM
its mad 4 sure...

feel bad for the thousands and thousands who just lost everything and couldnt be helped like they should have been

Bush is a man who sees no wider picture and only sees things for selfish expediences...

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-04-2005, 01:53 PM
Grave, not all the people affected by Katrina voted for Bush.sad thing is he's not their president, he's America's president, your president, so he's your problem 2.Saying this is just New Orleans' problem is IMO ignorant.Just my opinion
fam u wrong..he aint my president,i voted for Kerry so im not to blame for him being in office and you right,i generalized...but still..the South are to blame for this prick being in office,and yea,it was mad disaster and i feel bad for those who lost they shit but i love it how alotta people in this country are crying,a while back,another third world was in the same situation,alotta people on forums from here in America said they dont give a fuck..some had the nerve to say
"shit it dont affect me so why should i care"

karma sucks dont it?

TUCO
09-04-2005, 01:54 PM
dont blame Bush
blame the strings that are pulling him

peace

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-04-2005, 01:55 PM
dont blame Bush
blame the strings that are pulling him

peace
lol fam...fuck a string

fact is..this is not a question of authority,its a situation where humanity comes into play....fuck an authority when peoples lives are at stake..you the fucking president...if you really cared about America and its people,you would go all out to make sure they are all right...

whats with the shoot to kill orders???

fuck that faggot

TUCO
09-04-2005, 01:58 PM
well u must now by now that an individual like Bush has no authority over a whole country like America
its naive thinking that a "president" in America is to blame for things like Katrina aftermath happening....u gotta stop and look at the bigger picture and u'll see that ANY man...regardless of bad morals wouldnt let that happen....BUT! like i said, not ONE man runs this fucked up country...theres a collection of unnamed figures pullin the strings....dont blame Bush...he's just a small figurehead

peace

Prince Rai
09-04-2005, 02:00 PM
well u must now by now that an individual like Bush has no authority over a whole country like America
its naive thinking that a "president" in America is to blame for things like Katrina aftermath happening....u gotta stop and look at the bigger picture and u'll see that ANY man...regardless of bad morals wouldnt let that happen....BUT! like i said, not ONE man runs this fucked up country...theres a collection of unnamed figures pullin the strings....dont blame Bush...he's just a small figurehead

peace
u got a point..

bush jus the main head 2 blame tho.. cos he represents the whole body of corruption

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-04-2005, 02:01 PM
lol......

oh boy...

well believe what u may my friend

to me..he is,will always be and still is a faggot

end of story

Prince Rai
09-04-2005, 02:06 PM
lol......

oh boy...

well believe what u may my friend

to me..he is,will always be and still is a faggot

end of story
oh yeh he is for sure...

but theres more than just him

TUCO
09-04-2005, 02:07 PM
ehhh believe wat u wanna believe fam....but just stop and think one day....think of HOW can one man can truly be responsible of a country like USA....the powers will ALWAYS place a figurehead dummy for the ppl to point a finger to...its the way its always been...and its the way its always gonna be my friend
so blame Bush all u want....im not defending him by any means...i hate the man too but i dont point a finger at him on behalf of an already dirty, corrupt country....why?...it wont change anything....
blame the actuall PEOPLE for the actions of this country....believe that Bush alone isnt responsible for bad decisions.....but remember that PEOPLE contribute to these fucked up situations...cause they way ur thinking is probably that all americans are good hearted ppl and want to help...and u blame Bush for not helping...for giving stupid inhumane orders...well whos following those orders??? whos NOT doing anything about it???
PEOPLE.....

peace

Jeru
09-04-2005, 02:11 PM
fam u wrong..he aint my president,i voted for Kerry so im not to blame for him being in office and you right,i generalized...but still..the South are to blame for this prick being in office,and yea,it was mad disaster and i feel bad for those who lost they shit but i love it how alotta people in this country are crying,a while back,another third world was in the same situation,alotta people on forums from here in America said they dont give a fuck..some had the nerve to say
"shit it dont affect me so why should i care"

karma sucks dont it?
Karma sucks indeed, but it's not because some people came on forums and said fuck it, it don't affect me, that you gotta do the same.If this in fact is your real opinion, I wouldn't be much of fam if I didn't respect it.It's just difference of opinion.

Peace Grave

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-04-2005, 02:14 PM
trust me...ive donated money to help the cause so yea..i do genuinely feel bad about this..im just pissed at the turn out of everything

Wu-Tality
09-04-2005, 02:44 PM
Dunno, but mainly the rich voted for Bush I believe, no expert on this field though

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-04-2005, 02:46 PM
^^yes but only 10 percent of America is rich which means theres less rich people than the poor in this country

get me?

peace

born invincible
09-04-2005, 03:04 PM
ive gotta admit that the handling of this tragedy has been horrible.. im not sure of what could have been done and all that... but its important what is done now for the people who are suffering cause of this.

yall voted for him

thats what u get

live with it...

especially being a south state..i dont pity em much no more,they wanted that fool,now thats the president they got....i hate politics..

i agree... that sucker didnt get my vote. ive never liked the dude!!

peace

always a conspiracy.... where did you get this info?

raezah
09-04-2005, 03:41 PM
The Fact that Mr. Bush didn't respond to this tragedy is because he just doesn't care. It's not an election year for him he can't run for presidency again. If this was an election year he would be the first to show up and not because he cares only because he can get Black Votes.

Kriszy Substance
09-04-2005, 03:55 PM
The Fact that Mr. Bush didn't respond to this tragedy is because he just doesn't care. It's not an election year for him he can't run for presidency again. If this was an election year he would be the first to show up and not because he cares only because he can get Black Votes.
^^^True. True. Time spent pointing fingers though should be split with time spend actually doing something about it. My band is doing a show next week and Red Cross is going to sponsor and collect donations. We're donating the door...maybe $600-$1000 depending on turn out and hopefully many will give even more. I think I heard them say that even $100 can go a long way to feed and help a family. Get your people motivated to do something...but yes...Bush and those who have been given the authority to make decisions...are showing us they dont care enough... this may not be an election year...but hopefully the people will not forget! And hopefully everyone will rise up to vote next time around.

Very skeptical that someone blew up levees or whatever...sounds too conspiracy to me...I will be interested to see all the news coming out once more of these victims get a chance to talk...I bet some really fucked up shit went down!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
09-04-2005, 04:06 PM
His brother did everything he can to stop the african american vote, this shit runs deep

KBOS
09-04-2005, 04:22 PM
yall voted for him

thats what u get

live with it...

Don't be so ignorant, black people didn't vote for bush and bush didn't get a lot of support in urban areas. The people in the NO who need help are black people from urban areas. Do the math, there are very few people down there who voted for bush.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-04-2005, 04:25 PM
^^^^lmao

ignorant

im sure u know that all blacks didnt vote for him hahaha..you must be able to see everything

KBOS
09-04-2005, 04:33 PM
You know what else is fucked up? Bush cared more about helping terry schiavo (who was pretty much dead either way) then the thousands of black people left homeless and dieing in the streets of NO

Bone Collecta
09-04-2005, 04:35 PM
smh at u all

Bone Collecta
09-04-2005, 04:49 PM
yall voted for him

thats what u get

live with it...

you thnk kerry was gonna do a better job? if so then lmao

KBOS
09-04-2005, 04:50 PM
^^^^lmao

ignorant

im sure u know that all blacks didnt vote for him hahaha..you must be able to see everything
A. When I said black people didn't vote bush I didn't mean everything single one, thats pretty clear to see. Infact you did the same thing here:

yall voted for him

thats what u get
I'm sure you didn't mean every single american voted for him... See what I mean?

B. They keep records of who is voting for who, you don't need to be able to see everything to know

C. Its pretty well known that bush doesn't have much black support

KBOS
09-04-2005, 04:52 PM
you thnk kerry was gonna do a better job? if so then lmao
Mutha fucka please.... Terry schiavo could've done a better job then bush. Stop dickriding a total retard

Kriszy Substance
09-04-2005, 05:02 PM
Mutha fucka please.... Terry schiavo could've done a better job then bush. Stop dickriding a total retard
Ha! Ha! Co-Sign^^^

Dont waste your time trying to get BoneCollecta to think for himself.....
Daddy got into his head pretty deep....Bones a good guy and allll....but he is a
bit closed minded.....

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-04-2005, 05:04 PM
clusters of sores herpe infected whores with liverworst breath what the fuck is next?? a midget complex that fidgets during rigid snot sex mucous collected and bought as the infected are outlined in chalk muttering bastards lined up and shot digestive tracks in a shit knot exploding tummy's feces runny asses muddy oh well get a diaper buddy you're one of the lucky victims stuck with the ugly stick here take a taste and lick dine on designs made to get us sick televised stories chicken strips and bacon bits growth chemicals inserted they twist nature into anamolies turning off certain genomes stomping on freedoms marching mobs treason lost humanity and reason society's wrong survival season vile legions of denial increasing FEMA delays aide while scheming men behind closed doors are thinking while the focus on the the war continues receeding these venues of the bleeding while menu's served for corporate eating who's really cheating?? do you believe everything you're reading??

I'm greedy sick careless give a fuck I'm Chief Bush,
so I drown the masses with Katrina's push,
black or poor fuck them democratic whores,
suffer some more I watch thousands die in scores,
strategies of neglect its time I take a tour,
looking at the after math I delay FEMA some more,
starving the poor the real enemy in WAR!!!

ratty mayonnaise
09-04-2005, 05:14 PM
bush was not elected. he was selected.

and he is a faggot and so is everyone who is supporting him,

Big Bad Man
09-04-2005, 05:20 PM
Its just like the terrorist bombings in London man. When you vote for a prick, dont expect miracles fae him when shit goes wrong.

Like Kanye said, George Bush doesnt care about black people. So no diss to african americans, obviously, but yall SHOULD care about Bush, and get him the fuck outta there by any means necessary. And dont sit back n say fuck voting coz theres no point, they all add up man. If yall want the Bush outta there, do it man.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-04-2005, 05:46 PM
let me freestyle in the meanwhile people dying in miles and miles of submerged denial victims with wrinkled flesh neglected and left alone similar to the children living in the drug free zones where drugs are commonly known family providers smoking bones angry voice tones domestic violence cloned consider whats being done think of new orleans as a child raised in the city with an urban welfare style parents together then split up for a while drugs accessible easily one can get tired and submerse into a numb world of vile non existance becomes ones conscious as hit after hit they become nauseous the child in that home absorbs nonsense self esteem is lost parents never show-up to parent teacher conferences cost souls are tainted and tossed into society vices who's paying these prices?? a nation in crisis from natural violence disaster confines when monkeys are silenced Bush is a tyrant delivering speeches smirking and smiling as families are torn apart dying children born are crying stop lying to yourself and start climbing!!!!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-04-2005, 05:54 PM
words reveal a verbal mental meal deal
resentful appeal converse while conceal
procrastinate delay rescuing the people
as suits well tailored clothe those of the evil
they smirk eating people as natures wrath seals
the poor fates wading in sewage water waste
a hotter place physical states in shock with shakes
the media's mocking takes places condemned by chaotic snakes
watch and wait they'll use this to pass laws our freedoms at stake....

lmdiggi
09-04-2005, 05:55 PM
I'm not one of the biggest President Bush fans in the world for the fact that the borders are a total joke nowadays due to anyone who runs these days needs to cater to the Mexican vote because they supply us w/ a helluva lot of oil and for anyone whose been out west they're coming here by the thousands. I don't think that is at all bad becxause everyone that claims residency in this country except the Indians were a immigrant from somewhere. I just don't agree w/ granting amnesty for immigrants especially at a time of war when the potential is so dangerous. I will say this though I voted for President Bush and all this bullshit about him not caring for black people is so fucking stupid and narrow minded it's unbelievable to me. If you are going to look for the truth from naysayers like Michael Moore you are the puppet being played by his big, fat, puggy fingers. If you think that it would have been advantageous to have the National Guard to standy by close to where the area where a Hurricane was approaching you truly have no understanding of how a operation like this one works. Also I don't hear anyone on this topic place any blame whatso ever on mayor of New Orleans or the governor of the state. I mean come on, there jobs are specifically catered to working for the people of that city and state. If you were to do any knowledge on a lot of the individuals that are in the hierarchy of New Orleans you would find a lot of them are very corrupt. Katrina was a natural disaster and knowbody KNEW the levee was going to give and it would be impossible to plan for that type of aftermath of a hurricane everytime. Does California have people standing by for when the big one hits that everbody says will hit ? I will say it looks bad for the President because the media like they always do concentrates on gloom and doom and what people could have and should have done instead of the compassion and the peolple that are down there right now working 18 hours days trying to save lives. I'm not giving Bush a pardon for the slow response but the inner workings of a bueracracy takes TIME (even when it comes down to saving lives). There is so much administrative bullshit that preceeds this whole process it's unbelievable. New Orleans is a complete mess and would have been a mess under any President of this country. This is just another chance to bash the President for people that don't like him. Maybe you guys should start looking @ blaming someone a little lower on the totem pole who's actually responsible for that city and that city only. Wait a second he's black he gets a free pass.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-04-2005, 06:01 PM
you lost me once you mentioned you voted for bush then some obvious idiotic statement about another rich asshole michael moore states your mental state..be easy help ya neighbors and stay away from me

JASPER
09-04-2005, 06:08 PM
George Bush is the man. Wars rule. Yay.

Me and Dubby are gonna start a war on cancer.

KBOS
09-04-2005, 06:13 PM
I'm not one of the biggest President Bush fans in the world for the fact that the borders are a total joke nowadays due to anyone who runs these days needs to cater to the Mexican vote because they supply us w/ a helluva lot of oil and for anyone whose been out west they're coming here by the thousands. I don't think that is at all bad becxause everyone that claims residency in this country except the Indians were a immigrant from somewhere. I just don't agree w/ granting amnesty for immigrants especially at a time of war when the potential is so dangerous. I will say this though I voted for President Bush and all this bullshit about him not caring for black people is so fucking stupid and narrow minded it's unbelievable to me. If you are going to look for the truth from naysayers like Michael Moore you are the puppet being played by his big, fat, puggy fingers. If you think that it would have been advantageous to have the National Guard to standy by close to where the area where a Hurricane was approaching you truly have no understanding of how a operation like this one works. Also I don't hear anyone on this topic place any blame whatso ever on mayor of New Orleans or the governor of the state. I mean come on, there jobs are specifically catered to working for the people of that city and state. If you were to do any knowledge on a lot of the individuals that are in the hierarchy of New Orleans you would find a lot of them are very corrupt. Katrina was a natural disaster and knowbody KNEW the levee was going to give and it would be impossible to plan for that type of aftermath of a hurricane everytime. Does California have people standing by for when the big one hits that everbody says will hit ? I will say it looks bad for the President because the media like they always do concentrates on gloom and doom and what people could have and should have done instead of the compassion and the peolple that are down there right now working 18 hours days trying to save lives. I'm not giving Bush a pardon for the slow response but the inner workings of a bueracracy takes TIME (even when it comes down to saving lives). There is so much administrative bullshit that preceeds this whole process it's unbelievable. New Orleans is a complete mess and would have been a mess under any President of this country. This is just another chance to bash the President for people that don't like him. Maybe you guys should start looking @ blaming someone a little lower on the totem pole who's actually responsible for that city and that city only. Wait a second he's black he gets a free pass.

Wow, thats a whole lot of utter bullshit you just posted!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-04-2005, 06:15 PM
George Bush is the man. Wars rule. Yay.

Me and Dubby are gonna start a war on cancer.
LMAO yeah get'em jasper

triggahappy187
09-04-2005, 08:10 PM
Our country is on the downfall an what we need to do is come together an get Bush outta office people talk all this shit like Bush is a coward but its like they sayin it under they breath.

Bone Collecta
09-04-2005, 10:13 PM
Ha! Ha! Co-Sign^^^

Dont waste your time trying to get BoneCollecta to think for himself.....
Daddy got into his head pretty deep....Bones a good guy and allll....but he is a
bit closed minded.....
Close minded? did you all even look at the views of Kerry? i bet you didnt. yall know they frat brothers too right? Kerry and Bush Sr and Jr. lmao. you all are idiots when u believe everything the media tells you. close minded my ass

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
09-04-2005, 10:14 PM
Facts about Bush:

First president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
In his first two years in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs.
Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.
Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
Cut the taxes of the wealthiest people in America (those making over $200,000 a year).
Members of Bush Administration are the richest administration in history.
First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in U.S. history.
Cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any president in U.S. history.
Dissolved more international treaties than any president in U.S. history.
Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases.
First president in U.S. history to attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.
Took the biggest world sympathy for the U.S. after 9/11, and in less than a year, made the U.S. the most resented country in the world.
First U.S. president in history to have a majority of people in Europe (over 70%) view his presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.
In the 18 months following the 9/11 attacks, he has successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.

and can you believe people support this fool?

09-04-2005, 10:18 PM
as to regards for Kerry he has alot of stuff you don't know about him either. IMO he would have been the lesser of two evils.

KBOS
09-04-2005, 10:21 PM
Facts about Bush:

First president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
In his first two years in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs.
Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.
Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
Cut the taxes of the wealthiest people in America (those making over $200,000 a year).
Members of Bush Administration are the richest administration in history.
First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in U.S. history.
Cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any president in U.S. history.
Dissolved more international treaties than any president in U.S. history.
Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases.
First president in U.S. history to attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.
Took the biggest world sympathy for the U.S. after 9/11, and in less than a year, made the U.S. the most resented country in the world.
First U.S. president in history to have a majority of people in Europe (over 70%) view his presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.
In the 18 months following the 9/11 attacks, he has successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.

and can you believe people support this fool?
And yet people still keep dickriding bush

Bone Collecta
09-04-2005, 10:28 PM
as to regards for Kerry he has alot of stuff you don't know about him either. IMO he would have been the lesser of two evils.
lies his views were the same as Bush lol. you all said you wanted to take the soldiers out, KERRY SAID HE WAS GONNA KEEP THEM IN! lmao. he had the same views as bush and u fools believed the bullshit he threw out there.

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
09-05-2005, 12:02 AM
PEACE....

clusters of sores herpe infected whores with liverworst breath what the fuck is next?? a midget complex that fidgets during rigid snot sex mucous collected and bought as the infected are outlined in chalk muttering bastards lined up and shot digestive tracks in a shit knot exploding tummy's feces runny asses muddy oh well get a diaper buddy you're one of the lucky victims stuck with the ugly stick here take a taste and lick dine on designs made to get us sick televised stories chicken strips and bacon bits growth chemicals inserted they twist nature into anamolies turning off certain genomes stomping on freedoms marching mobs treason lost humanity and reason society's wrong survival season vile legions of denial increasing FEMA delays aide while scheming men behind closed doors are thinking while the focus on the the war continues receeding these venues of the bleeding while menu's served for corporate eating who's really cheating?? do you believe everything you're reading??

I'm greedy sick careless give a fuck I'm Chief Bush,
so I drown the masses with Katrina's push,
black or poor fuck them democratic whores,
suffer some more I watch thousands die in scores,
strategies of neglect its time I take a tour,
looking at the after math I delay FEMA some more,
starving the poor the real enemy in WAR!!!

I'M CEEIN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO DOUBT.....MOST IMPRESSIVE......DEFINITELY ACCURATE BREAK DOWN....

peace

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

Mad
09-05-2005, 12:50 AM
I hate George Bush. I hate his whole family.
But what can you do about it?

tical2000
09-05-2005, 12:53 AM
BUSH is useless..........a disgrace to our country, cant believe this guy is our leader.........people in other countries think he is an asshole, and I can see why

the easter egg hunt for weapons of mass destruction in IRAQ has been a complete mess........the country of IRAQ is a complete mess now, bombs going off everyday, our soldiers getting killed, Iraqi civillians getting blown the fuck up.........all over a fuckin mistake?

For the last 4 years all BUSH has been talking about is preparing our country for a terrorist attack........this FLOOD was like a bomb going off, and it took 5 days to even get food and water into NEW ORLEANS........people starving to death in the streets........complete fuckin embarrasment.....

BUSH is terrible, cant do anything right

Bone Collecta
09-05-2005, 01:02 AM
lol

Mad
09-05-2005, 01:06 AM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20040628/capt.sge.irb55.280604194218.photo00.default-270x352.jpg

Freaks.

Big Bad Man
09-05-2005, 06:33 AM
Clinton was the man. The Bush aint got long in the hotseat now anyhow. So best believe, he will make the most of it. So would I in my own unique ways ;)

Queen Of Poetry
09-05-2005, 06:37 AM
Peace

Lots of opinions here........I like that. Let me just say, I didn't vote for Bush either. This man is so wishy washy is unbelieveable........the man he appointed as head of FEMA has had no prior experience, his previous job was head of some Arabian horse show or something like that......in that case, I'm a blackjack dealer dealer Mr. President I guess that makes me qualified to Secretary of State or something........insanity!!!!!!! The fact is Bush fucked up!!! But of course, he's not going to admit that. It's 9/11 revistited.......when it's all said and done he will have some bullshit reason about they didn't know......or they could have handled it better but he thinks under the circumstances it was handled well..........the insanituty that I see is the next morning when I woke up, I was able to see the magnitude of devastation and did all that I could do i.e. money, food, water, clothes.......but the government couldn't see it until almost a week later.........

U know another point is, that when it comes to things like this, it's always a matter of what branch of the government does this fall under blah blah blah........it's devastation on American soil!!!!!!!!! Fuck the chain of command!!!!!!!!! Just do what is needed to be done!!!!!!!

Big Bad Man
09-05-2005, 06:43 AM
The scariest part of it all is the Bush really believes in his heart he doing the right shit. U can see it in his eyes man.

Mad
09-05-2005, 06:55 AM
!

Bone Collecta
09-05-2005, 07:35 AM
Clinton was the man. The Bush aint got long in the hotseat now anyhow. So best believe, he will make the most of it. So would I in my own unique ways ;)
na all clinton was was a kiss ass and smooth talker nothing more.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
09-05-2005, 08:45 AM
^ u funny man

JASPER
09-05-2005, 09:12 AM
This is late breaking news, president Bush has just announced that we are going to war with hurricanes.

"They hate our freedom and they threaten our way of life" says Bush in the latest press conference.

Apparently after the devastating storms that rocked the gulf our president has seemed to find new evidence that Al-Qaida is also behind the growing number of hurricanes within the last several years, apparently they stole the plot from a comic book.

"They hate our freedom, we must have resolve", president Bush continues.

Now within the wake of hurricane katrina, congress is banning the name Katrina and all those that currently have the name will now be known as "Liberty Freedom Americafuckyeah".

While adressing the nation our president made it clear that global warming, mass fuel consumption, and the need to find alternate sources of energy are in no way shape or form to blame for this disaster.

"We as Americans must ban together and fight tyrany, our friends in great britian, poland and...poland..uhh, are here to help in this cause that we feel so strongly about." Bush says when asked about why we are going to war with hurricanes.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
09-05-2005, 09:14 AM
^ now u are funny and not in a stupid way

KBOS
09-05-2005, 10:39 AM
na all clinton was was a kiss ass and smooth talker nothing more.
Things went pretty well white clinton was in charge. In the years bush has been in charge so many things have got fucked up in this country

KBOS
09-05-2005, 10:56 AM
This is late breaking news, president Bush has just announced that we are going to war with hurricanes.

"They hate our freedom and they threaten our way of life" says Bush in the latest press conference.

Apparently after the devastating storms that rocked the gulf our president has seemed to find new evidence that Al-Qaida is also behind the growing number of hurricanes within the last several years, apparently they stole the plot from a comic book.

Now within the wake of hurricane katrina, congress is banning the name Katrina and all those that currently have the name will now be known as "Liberty Freedom Americafuckyeah".

While adressing the nation our president made it clear that global warming, mass fuel consumption, and the need to find alternate sources of energy are in no way shape or form to blame for this disaster.

"We as Americans must ban together and fight tyrany, our friends in great britian, poland and...poland..uhh, are here to help in this cause that we feel so strongly about." Bush says when asked about why we are going to war with hurricanes.
Oh shit, lamo... The sad thing is, this wouldn't be the first inanimate thing he's gone to war with...

But on the real, lets talk basics

> bush went into iraq with nowhere near enough evidence that he needed, not to mention just about the whole world told him to fuck off iraq

> who are we to invade their country and tell them how to live from the otherside of the fuckin globe

> sure the country was fucked up with saddam in charge, but there are hundreds of places in africa that are faaaaaaaaar more fucked up and need our help more then iraq. If we gonna go around helping other countrys start with the ones that need it most

But why don't we care that much about africa? Because they don't have oil and money and the people are black

> Many people in iraq were more content with saddam anyway

TUCO
09-05-2005, 11:07 AM
JESUS CHRIST!!!
does Bone Collecta like anyone!?
but he loves Bush....we all know that by now, lol

peace

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
09-05-2005, 11:36 AM
peace.

Clinton, with all respect..was a smooth talker. But, I think because of his origin...he had more of a humanistic side to him than Bush. Not only that...he was obviously way more intelligent. I'm not sure if Bush can even tie his shoes. And 1 of the main reasons I can respect Clinton ...TO AN EXTENT...is because of his works in Afrika at the moment. Anyways, regardless....Clinton kept things more stable than Bush has and ever could. So I guess..I'd be 1 for STABILITY if anything when it came to the country. But all in all...I believe the infrastructure of this entire system needs REFORM pointblank.

and...I think we have some people amongst us who really think their vote is of significance and has impact. Ever heard of electoral colleges? There's even more to it than that.., but that is a definite start. MONEY MONEY MONEY.

And please keep in mind...we LIVE IN A REPUBLIC.....to say the least. There are alot more words to describe our political system (ie FASCIST)...which sounds messed up.., include the definition...and then look at the lowest people on the ladder with regards to law officials....they have gained practically FBI type powers.

peace.

the khemetic sun god presently known as....

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

damn
09-05-2005, 11:36 AM
I hate George Bush.

Ronin
09-05-2005, 11:42 AM
lol if u beleive bush has total power then you are silly!

dick cheney is making his thoughts on taiwan public, wolfawitz obvious ties to israel are pretty tight and rumsfeld and bush snr are into the middle east

bush is blatently below a comittee which 'decide' shit

how can anyone think bush has total control?

anyway, kanye had a point, if this was manhatten aid wouldve been instant

its a terrible situation, but i wonder what will happen when its rebuilt, obviously it will be modernised so is this a rather epic scale of gentrification we gonna see?

who knows?

Bone Collecta
09-05-2005, 11:54 AM
Things went pretty well white clinton was in charge. In the years bush has been in charge so many things have got fucked up in this country
they did a good job covering things up while Clinton was in office. You know blaming Bush for the troops getting to NO slow is rediculous. The Govenor has the power to call them in as well. Both the Mayor and Gov on NO were nowhere to be found lol. its sad yall point the blame to Bush smh.

and btw i dont love bush since noone else puts things through his point of view i feel it to be my responsibility.

and No dick cheney is not in charge the illuminati is

tical2000
09-05-2005, 01:07 PM
I wonder how many times BUSH has said the words "Evildoers", "freedom", "liberty"?

he has given the same simple speech for 6 years........

what exactly is an "enemy of freedom"? that is the dumbest shit I have heard in my life......

are people not tired of hearing the same dog shit out of this guys mouth all the time.......

KBOS
09-05-2005, 02:17 PM
they did a good job covering things up while Clinton was in office. You know blaming Bush for the troops getting to NO slow is rediculous. The Govenor has the power to call them in as well. Both the Mayor and Gov on NO were nowhere to be found lol. its sad yall point the blame to Bush smh.

and btw i dont love bush since noone else puts things through his point of view i feel it to be my responsibility.

and No dick cheney is not in charge the illuminati is
Bush is running the country, he has the most responsibilty, he has the most power to do something about it

Big Bad Man
09-05-2005, 04:29 PM
na all clinton was was a kiss ass and smooth talker nothing more.Well he got a blowjob in the process so he musta been doin sumtin right, ha! But nah, Clinton wasnt just about America man, he was puttin in genuine work to solve shit wit the Palestinians n co. N was just 1 of us wit power. I liked that cunt.

Big Bad Man
09-05-2005, 04:30 PM

Hahaha, thats Genius.

ratty mayonnaise
09-05-2005, 04:40 PM
bush was SELECTED (through blood) not ELECTED

i will even be able to tell u who the next us president will be.. just by researching who has the more EUROPEAN BLOOD in them.

born invincible
09-05-2005, 05:12 PM
bush was SELECTED (through blood) not ELECTED

i will even be able to tell u who the next us president will be.. just by researching who has the more EUROPEAN BLOOD in them.

you should get your own 1800 psychic line... ms cleo type shit!!

lmdiggi
09-05-2005, 05:23 PM
Bush is running the country, he has the most responsibilty, he has the most power to do something about it
You obviously have no fuckin clue what you're shittin outta your mouth man. A figurehead is what he is man. Get a grip. Also if you believe that Clinton is not responsible for 9/11 you have a very serious lack of knowledge of things that are not broadcasted on MTV or BET. Do ya homework son.

lmdiggi
09-05-2005, 05:28 PM
Well he got a blowjob in the process so he musta been doin sumtin right, ha! But nah, Clinton wasnt just about America man, he was puttin in genuine work to solve shit wit the Palestinians n co. N was just 1 of us wit power. I liked that cunt.
Yeah he was the only President to invite a scumbag terrorist like Arafat to the White House and try to get Israel to give up some of their land to him. What a guy.

ratty mayonnaise
09-05-2005, 05:37 PM
you should get your own 1800 psychic line... ms cleo type shit!!

just coz u know the agenda.. that doesnt make u a psychic..

you should go out and research, maybe u might actually learn sumthing useful

Bone Collecta
09-05-2005, 05:44 PM
Bush is running the country, he has the most responsibilty, he has the most power to do something about it lol where is the blame on the mayor and govenor? Bush is supposed to be worrying about a war. its their job to be concerned about their state/city

hmmmmmmmmm maybe its cause they democrat?

born invincible
09-05-2005, 05:46 PM
just coz u know the agenda.. that doesnt make u a psychic..

you should go out and research, maybe u might actually learn sumthing useful

well the way i see it... your always droppin crazy theories and shit but never a ounce or shred of evidence or documentation or nothing to back these statements!!! all im sayin show some proof of this stuff!!

i can say all i want about anything but it isnt worth sit if i cant back it up with something!

Bushfire
09-05-2005, 06:15 PM
@ KBOS

Full ack! Bush (well, the guys that make "his" descisions in the background) is responsible for what happened.
Kanye West was right! And it was absolutely right to say it! It can never be wrong to call things by their name. Even if it doesn't change anything, Kanye tried to reach the people's mind! If everybody keeps acting like "I don't wanna do anything because I know it won't change anything"... nothing will change! People who say things like that have lost the fight before it began, simply by giving up. That's exactly what the elite in America wants the people to think so nobody even tries to change things.
The USA still represent a pre-clearing-up Europe when it comes to the establishment of the so called elite. And for that reason calling America the "New World" is a trick.... You have modern technologies and invented many of them but the term "New World" was used to suggest this new nation would be different from the old Europe that was still ruled by kings and queens in the 18th century. They used this term to make people think your nation was different and it would be democratic, everybody would have the same rights. (Funny that the "re-import" of democracy to Europe after WWII really lead to democratic countries...?!?)

@ Soul Controller

Godamned, "more European" blood. I can imagine how you meant this, but I'm an European and I call this shit that happened before and after Katrina simply by it's name: Racism and despising the poor, partly both. Not because they want to kill all blacks. But it costs money to rescue people. People would have had to hurry to save some blacks from death and it hat was simply not worth it for them... Now, George Bush gave the rebuilding contracts to Halliburton, a company in which he is a share-holder.

It's the same with the war-driving (Vietnam; Iraq; lots of others) of your nation after WWII: Lockheed-Martin and all the other weapon-makers (those who provide firearms and ammo) make big profit out of this because for every shot fired in a war the US Army needs more ammuniton and new weapons.... The presidents are usually just share-holders and gain directly from that.

What I want to tell you: America is governed by the industry. People like George Bush doesn't care about normal people at all, no matter what color their skin is. As long as they're not important for achieving is goal of personal wealth they are not worth to get any attention from him. That's where he is very close to the ancient kings of Europe.

You've got to stop the right-wing (to me as a German they are simply Nazis) and then there is a good chance of getting America out of this mess and establish a true "justice for all".

I'lll be back tomorrow (in my time zone) and then I will be going into details and explainmy thoughts more deeply. So if there's a lack of argumentation in my post I'll be fixing that tomorrow. I'm tired (1 o'clock AM here) and ready to sleep.

Peace out!

P.S.: I'm 21 and please don't come up and try to tell me what my nation did and that we were war-drivers and killers for a long time... I know it and I will remember Shyheim's words: Never Again! That's actually why I wrote this cuz I can't stand all the racism and prejudices in the world no more! Equality is more than a word to me, it's a goal to achieve for mankind. I just don't have a time machine to change things that took place nearly 40 years before my life began, alright? You ain't no prejudiced fools, just want to make sure that... you know. Not easy to be german.

JASPER
09-05-2005, 06:21 PM
Someone who raps about murders and drug deals shouldn't be allowed to open his jab over someone he doesn't know personally and pull the race card.

LHX
09-05-2005, 06:31 PM
running a country is a job for idiots anyway

we live in a time where everybody on the planet is under the impression that they are the most important person on the planet

how can you look after a group of these type of people?

impossible

JASPER
09-05-2005, 06:32 PM
don't be mad ma dick betta den urz

LHX
09-05-2005, 06:33 PM
dont let my dick hear you say dat

JASPER
09-05-2005, 06:35 PM
Let's grease up our privates and let them wrestle it out

LHX
09-05-2005, 06:39 PM
mine only does pay-per-view title matches

steel cage preferred

no holds barred

maybe a royal rumble
but we would need more endorsement cash

JASPER
09-05-2005, 06:41 PM
You had me at letting me jack you off and doing the ol' reach around.

LHX
09-05-2005, 06:44 PM
the girls in the crowd love it when i pose on the top ropes

JASPER
09-05-2005, 06:48 PM
The crowd boos as I felate the referee so shamelessly

LHX
09-05-2005, 06:50 PM
i was the prize for the winner of the bra-and-panties match

JASPER
09-05-2005, 06:56 PM
I won the consolation prize which was getting ravaged by obese black females from Houston Texas

LHX
09-05-2005, 06:57 PM
i hope they werent hungry

JASPER
09-05-2005, 07:04 PM
I couldn't imagine them being hungry after I witnessed them devouring two of the less obese and thus weaker species of the herd, but boy was I ever surprised when they tried to lick Mexican hotsauce extra caliente of my tied up body like they were a bunch of fucking Ethiopians at Buffalo Bills

LHX
09-05-2005, 07:06 PM
it is strange the first time you say an obese fat black woman from houston eat one of their less obese friends

at first you think "how could they do that?"

then you remember "oh yeah - they are fat"

sticking with digestion: are all insects edible?

Queen Of Poetry
09-05-2005, 07:08 PM
lol where is the blame on the mayor and govenor? Bush is supposed to be worrying about a war. its their job to be concerned about their state/city

hmmmmmmmmm maybe its cause they democrat?

The mayor is homeless and with the magnitude of devastation and the fact that Louisiana is one of the poorest states in America........Bush was needed in order to allow the aid.......

Maybe Bush's problem is that he is too worried about the war............maybe he should focus on his own counrty and the fact that once again lives have been lost b/c of the government's poor judgment........Bush vowed to get those responsible for 9/11 and 4 years later..........hmmmmmm..........anywho, Bush needs to take a look at what is happening on American soil!!!!!!!!!

09-05-2005, 07:09 PM
naw now I think Bush is more focused on replacing the Supreme Court judges now, i mean that shit nearly pushed the Katrina news out of the headlines......makes me wonder where the media's head really is

JASPER
09-05-2005, 07:10 PM
I know fried crickets are delicious. I once ate this giant bug, alive. I placed it on my tongue and it walked right into my mouth and then wham... gush... yum.

Bone Collecta
09-05-2005, 07:13 PM
The mayor is homeless and with the magnitude of devastation and the fact that Louisiana is one of the poorest states in America........Bush was needed in order to allow the aid.......

Maybe Bush's problem is that he is too worried about the war............maybe he should focus on his own counrty and the fact that once again lives have been lost b/c of the government's poor judgment........Bush vowed to get those responsible for 9/11 and 4 years later..........hmmmmmm..........anywho, Bush needs to take a look at what is happening on American soil!!!!!!!!!
lol the mayor wasnt even in the city when it happened. they needed a leader and they never stepped up. the fool was in Baton Rouge feeling comfortable as hell. you dont need a home to call for the National Guard or the Army. he couldve done it while him(or her) and the govenor were sipping tea as N.O. was being destroyed

LHX
09-05-2005, 07:14 PM
i think everything they teach about nutrition in school is bullshit

the entire world is edible

you just have to know how to balance it all

Queen Of Poetry
09-05-2005, 07:17 PM
lol the mayor wasnt even in the city when it happened. they needed a leader and they never stepped up. the fool was in Baton Rouge feeling comfortable as hell. you dont need a home to call for the National Guard or the Army. he couldve done it while him(or her) and the govenor were sipping tea as N.O. was being destroyed

Truth......but the point is that the mayor came to his city to help.......Bush was on vacation too!!!!!! And he only stopped (5 days later) b/c he was on his way to Florida.........

The mayor did take initiative and he did what he thought was best (I'm sure)......but Bush is the leader of the country and should have at least shown concern that folks were dead and had no food or water......

lmdiggi
09-05-2005, 07:36 PM
Truth......but the point is that the mayor came to his city to help.......Bush was on vacation too!!!!!! And he only stopped (5 days later) b/c he was on his way to Florida.........

The mayor did take initiative and he did what he thought was best (I'm sure)......but Bush is the leader of the country and should have at least shown concern that folks were dead and had no food or water......
The truth is that city was the mayor, then the governor's had the responsibility to be ready for something like that. I blame all 3 (mayor, gov and the Pres) but at least I'm aware that it doesn't fall just on the Pres's shoulder's. Sure he is taking heat, but the mayor, gov should have been more intimately involved and they weren't but knowone here accepts that but a few. If you do some research there is a lot of resources that the mayor didn't use like school buses, etc that were readily available to get people out that didn't have access to a vehicle.

born invincible
09-05-2005, 07:40 PM

well put! i agree...

Queen Of Poetry
09-05-2005, 07:42 PM
The truth is that city was the mayor, then the governor's had the responsibility to be ready for something like that. I blame all 3 (mayor, gov and the Pres) but at least I'm aware that it doesn't fall just on the Pres's shoulder's. Sure he is taking heat, but the mayor, gov should have been more intimately involved and they weren't but knowone here accepts that but a few. If you do some research there is a lot of resources that the mayor didn't use like school buses, etc that were readily available to get people out that didn't have access to a vehicle.

I have no problem in the idea that all 3 r to blame......my point is that at least 2 of them came to do what they thought would help while the other one waited almost a week to grant $$ and to get our troops back from Iraq.........that is my point. Bush should be ashamed to call himself President of the United States.......a more fitting title might be President fo sticking my nose in other country's business and turning my back on the poor blacks in my own counrty.......

Bone Collecta
09-05-2005, 08:18 PM
whether Bush took too long or not the mayor and or govenor shouldve had their faces on tv showing that they hadnt deserted them. out of this whole time i havent heard 1 thing from either of them. and i heard they were complaining about the pres. lmao take the blame off them they were basically saying

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-05-2005, 08:24 PM
FEMA was needed and they only receded talking about looting and shooting what the fuck is happening in Iraq?? We have troops flying all around in war torn areas people shooting at them and they fly in full force... and they talking about they couldnt do anything due to chaos in N.O....Pa pa please!!

Bush is a heartless Bastard

triggahappy187
09-05-2005, 08:27 PM
Its stupid all we do is sit on the fuckin comp or talk shit bout Bush wif out co-workers an shit what goods that gone do? What good is makin a thread on this gone do? We all know Bush is fuckin up yet nothin is bein done bout it all I gotta say is I hope the next 3 years or however long this cat got in office isn as bad as the previous years he has been in office.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-05-2005, 08:31 PM
it will only get worse when they select another president we believe we voted for...

Republic.. we Love It... they Tells Us They Covet... They Sell Us Fears to cut us...and budget money away from us...

Escobar_Incorporated
09-06-2005, 11:08 AM
it will only get worse when they select another president we believe we voted for...

Republic.. we Love (http://216.130.188.200/cgi-bin/ezlclk.fcgi?id=9759)It... they Tells Us They Covet... They Sell Us Fears to cut us...and budget money away from us...
tru story..during the clinton administration we experienced 2 govt shutdowns..Republicans and Democrats were at each others throats on pursuing a balanced budget and raising the debt ceiling..republicans actually wanted to cut spending on education and medicare and other vital social programs to fund tax cuts for the 38 percenters.. gee whiz

Idiom
09-06-2005, 11:22 AM
i'm running for president

vote for me and aLL you wildest dreams wiLL come true

Peace

OmO < Idiom

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-06-2005, 11:23 AM
Spread Them Jewels Esco!!!

ratty mayonnaise
09-06-2005, 11:42 AM
esco peace.

do u belong to the trilateral commission or the council for foriign relations... if so then u might get to be pres.. but..lol then again u would be pushing agenda's through dictated by the trilateral commission/ and the council on foriegn relations.. no matter what party you are in.. if u want to be anyone u have to join them groups..
if u really wanna be a bad ass.. get invited to be in the bilderberg group.(media moguls / newsaper editiors plus the wworlds most sought after financial advisors bank managers are all part of this..) the bilderberrg group sets out the covert plans for the year..

with out any of them backing u(TLC/CFR/).. u wont be shit in politrix
and if u r in politics and they back u
u wont do fuck all for the avg person

peace

Big Bad Man
09-06-2005, 01:09 PM
esco peace.

do u belong to the trilateral commission or the council for foriign relations... if so then u might get to be pres.. but..lol then again u would be pushing agenda's through dictated by the trilateral commission/ and the council on foriegn relations.. no matter what party you are in.. if u want to be anyone u have to join them groups..
if u really wanna be a bad ass.. get invited to be in the bilderberg group.(media moguls / newsaper editiors plus the wworlds most sought after financial advisors bank managers are all part of this..) the bilderberrg group sets out the covert plans for the year..

with out any of them backing u(TLC/CFR/).. u wont be shit in politrix
and if u r in politics and they back u
u wont do fuck all for the avg person

peace
Totally disagree. Goin solo like bolo could be the way.

Idiom
09-06-2005, 01:14 PM
i'd take care of my country before anyother place in the world
there's alot of corrupt shit in this country alot of people don't
know about, but i do, i just choose not to say anything on this
site or anyother because it turns out the same in one big ass
never ending debate which both sides thinks they're right
but no i ain't runnin, but i'd be a cool ass pres mother fucker

OmO < Idiom

ratty mayonnaise
09-06-2005, 01:14 PM
who will support u?

who will fund u?

the quantities of cash are amazingly minute

Idiom
09-06-2005, 01:16 PM
i just told i aint runnin'

gettin' aLL serious like alot of these other peons do

:)

OmO < Idiom

Big Bad Man
09-06-2005, 01:21 PM
i just told i aint runnin'

gettin' aLL serious like alot of these other peons do

:)

OmO < Idiom
LOFL.

Ronin
09-06-2005, 01:21 PM
Yeah he was the only President to invite a scumbag terrorist like Arafat to the White House and try to get Israel to give up some of their land to him. What a guy.
their land? ROFL

eat some penis u cocksmoker

its palestinian land, those fake as jews shouldnt even be there with their bullshit castle like settlements and fake prophessised land

www.jewsagainstzionism.com (http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com) u idiot

that land IS palestine

fuck israel and their zionist ideologies

Big Bad Man
09-06-2005, 01:24 PM
their land? ROFL

eat some penis u cocksmoker

its palestinian land, those fake as jews shouldnt even be there with their bullshit castle like settlements and fake prophessised land

www.jewsagainstzionism.com (http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/) u idiot

that land IS palestine

fuck israel and their zionist ideologiesOh fuck, I missed that 1, obviously aimed at my reference to Clinton n Arafat building. Fuck Israel and their schmuks. Fuck off imdiggi. Just fuck off. Nuttin else to say :(

lmdiggi
09-07-2005, 08:09 PM
Both of you are in need of some counseling. Checkk out these facts.

A) Palestine is only the description given to a geographical area; which has not been a nation since Israel was conquered by Rome in 70 A.D.

B) The Turks had this area from 1517 to 1917, and made it a wasteland, causing the peasants to flee... wandering all over the Middle East seeking subsistence.

C) Even after the Roman defeat in 70 A.D. the Jews (with their Zionist dream) never vacated the Holy Land.

D) The area known as Palestine covered areas both East and West of the Jordan; and the Arabic-speaking people there thought of themselves as Syrians, Turks, or simply "Arabs"... but never as "Palestinians".

E) The Arabs did not begin to think in terms of "nationalism" until early in the 1900's. Even T.E. Lawrence was not able to inject them with "nationalism" as late as World War I.

F) Islamic religious prejudice often resulted in anti-Jewish violence, throughout the Middle East, even before Israel became a state in 1948.

G) The British later described these religious persecutions as being "Arab Nationalism", so as to justify limiting Jewish immigration from Europe.

H) The British illegally "gave" Mandate lands (specifically allocated for a Jewish national home) to the Arabs instead.

I) The Arab peasants had been rendered landless by their own Arab landlords, natural disasters (http://www.srch-results.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=77&k=natural%20disasters), excessive taxes, and Arab money lenders.

J) In 1923 Britain illegally gave Abdulah 77 percent of Palestine (the whole "East Bank") to protect rights to Arab oil, and the Suez canal, etc. for purposes of the British Empire. This created Transjordan; which became Jordan in 1946.

K) Thus, Jordan is the "independent Palestinian state" in the area; and was carved out of what was to become Israel.

L) In 1947 the UN further carved up the 23 percent west of the Jordan, into Israel, another Palestinian state (which the Arabs rejected) and an internationalized Jerusalem.

M) The Jews accepted the UN proposal; the Arabs did not.

N) The UN has changed the definition of "Refugee" for the Arabs only; who therefore need only be in the land two years to qualify.

O) The homelands to which many Arabs fled in 1948 and 1967 include lands from which many of them had recently come.

P) It is their own Arab-Muslim leaders who are preventing Arab refugees in Israel from "returning home". They are sacrificing Arab refugees to put pressure on the UN and Israel for another "Palestinian state".

Q) Of all the adjacent Arab states, only Jordan would grant citizenship to Arabs fleeing Israel. All other Arab states refused to grant Arabs citizenship.

R) Since the state of Israel (even including the "West Bank" and "Gaza strip") would total only 23 percent of Palestine (as defined by the League of nations in granting the British Mandate) how can Arabs be said to have been excluded from a Palestinian homeland? S) Some elements of Islam are terrorizing and intimidating the world into combined action against Israel; the real intention being to destroy both Israel and Lebanon, so Islam can consolidate the Middle East before launching out to "take the world for Allah".

JASPER
09-07-2005, 08:18 PM
http://www.punksandnerds.com/comics/david.mcguire.gif

LHX
09-07-2005, 08:45 PM
uptown in the house

ratty mayonnaise
09-10-2005, 04:42 AM
i feel sorry for jews
the cult of the sun (SION-ism)

is useing them as porns
the flag os israel means.
we the rothschilds run this country
and they are not even fucking jewish!!!
rofl

born invincible
09-10-2005, 05:02 AM
i think that is exactly the problem........ everyone pointing fingers!!!!

Queen Of Poetry
09-10-2005, 05:50 AM
Ur right pointing fingers solves nothing.....but still alot of questions that wil eventually need to be answered.

ratty mayonnaise
09-10-2005, 06:51 AM
its not aboiut pointing fingers
its about knowing the real
if u dont know the real
how the fuck can u make a change?

I offer info.
its up to u to decide to look into it, and/or make a change in ur life .

i refuse to buy original braned goods.. fuck a slave trade. i refuse to buy products from a company whos policies i dont agree with. i dont buy music/art for the same reasons. unless i agree with the principles being show NOT FUCKING SAID

to point fingers is good.. to do nothing when fingers are pointed. shows.. alot about a person. as its not what u say or think in your life. that defines u. it is you ACTIONS to what u know/feel

better to live in ignorance hey born invicble? as when u die god will llook after u! rofl

Queen Of Poetry
09-10-2005, 06:53 AM
its not aboiut pointing fingers
its about knowing the real
if u dont know the real
how the fuck can u make a change?

I offer info.
its up to u to decide to look into it, and/or make a change in ur life .

i refuse to buy original braned goods.. fuck a slave trade. i refuse to buy products from a company whos policies i dont agree with. i dont buy music/art for the same reasons. unless i agree with the principles being show NOT FUCKING SAID

to point fingers is good.. to do nothing when fingers are pointed. shows.. alot about a person. as its not what u say or think in your life. that defines u. it is you ACTIONS to what u know/feel

better to live in ignorance hey born invicble? as when u die god will llook after u! rofl

Truth........absolute......

Ronin
09-10-2005, 07:47 AM
soul, im willing to bet u still pay taxes to a government with close ties to which u oppose

funding the machine is UNAVOIDABLE when we live in the western world

every countries government has agendas to increas wealth and resources, business ties reign over war nowadays however

look at the oil situation, how many countries have ties where america does?

anyway back to the point, bush is a puppet, if u wanna blame someone, blame cheney

like that guy who swore at him when he visited new orleans

simply not buying branded goods does nothing to stop these corporations exploiting labour and funding your opposition unless the masses come together and fight, nothing will stop what is coming into fruition

ratty mayonnaise
09-10-2005, 07:57 AM
oi
ian
i dont pay taxes :| , nah but really i dont use banks. credit cards. storeew cards etv etc
but i dpya taxes yes.. we havre to in this system
not like we are in amerikkka ( the virginia tradeing company is its 'official name' )
they have option to pay tax and they still do.. to a pvt company they give their taxes too, the irs is also a private company nOthong to do with govt
the federal reserve is run by eastern block bankers.
we pay taxes for this country
americans pay taxes for corperations

and i dont use me car, unless i cant get their with out walking.
u say nothimng will hapen if u stop buying #/

well i stop. u stop
next man stops
and man next..
u see the pattern?
and u still say fuck all happens
thats the problem.
WE ARE THE SOLUTION
how can they inflict control
if we dont play along with the game?

09-10-2005, 07:59 AM
I hate George Bush.

Big Bad Man
09-10-2005, 09:33 AM
oi
ian
i dont pay taxes :| , nah but really i dont use banks. credit cards. storeew cards etv etc
but i dpya taxes yes.. we havre to in this system
not like we are in amerikkka ( the virginia tradeing company is its 'official name' )
they have option to pay tax and they still do.. to a pvt company they give their taxes too, the irs is also a private company nOthong to do with govt
the federal reserve is run by eastern block bankers.
we pay taxes for this country
americans pay taxes for corperations

and i dont use me car, unless i cant get their with out walking.
u say nothimng will hapen if u stop buying #/

well i stop. u stop
next man stops
and man next..
u see the pattern?
and u still say fuck all happens
thats the problem.
WE ARE THE SOLUTION
how can they inflict control
if we dont play along with the game?
Man u taking it to the extremes, if you dont like the system dont let it control u fair enough, lifes a bitch, just fuck her harder than she fucks u n all be good.

Big Bad Man
09-10-2005, 09:33 AM
I hate George Bush.
I hate bush, period.

ratty mayonnaise
09-10-2005, 06:03 PM
i dont let the system control me.
im very free.

and life is far from a bitch
it is wonderful and amazing

if you feel your life is a bitch, then change it.

just coz i know whats happening, doesnt make mean i dont have fun and think lifes a bithc rofl i have no desire to fuck the bitch harder...

love is u get love back!
peace

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-10-2005, 06:13 PM
http://badgas.co.uk/lynndie/hitler_bush.jpg

nuff said

Bone Collecta
09-10-2005, 06:19 PM
-_-

born invincible
09-10-2005, 06:32 PM

i have no idea what your talking about... you throw random retard remarks in my direction and for what? simply cause i asked you to substantiate or show me the slightest evidence to one of your claims... which to date you still have not. you speak on providing info... but info is useless if it cant be authenticated. so when you speak of ignorance... please, speak for yourself!

that is all.....^O^

CITY ZEEKER
09-10-2005, 06:39 PM
all i gotta say is FUCK the people who voted to re- elect this son of bitch

Big Bad Man
09-10-2005, 07:47 PM
i dont let the system control me.
im very free.

and life is far from a bitch
it is wonderful and amazing

if you feel your life is a bitch, then change it.

just coz i know whats happening, doesnt make mean i dont have fun and think lifes a bithc rofl i have no desire to fuck the bitch harder...

love is u get love back!
peaceNo ma life, Im tellin you. Im no fuckin duckin banks, cards, taxes, cars n shit. Im sound. Check yoself before yo wrickidy wreck yoself.

Queen Of Poetry
09-10-2005, 10:44 PM
OOOOOKKKKKAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways........so now they have migrated people all over and I'm just wondering is this going to turn out to be a good or a bad thing.........there r definately pros and cons with this....I am just hoping that the outcome is positive.......

ratty mayonnaise
09-11-2005, 04:54 AM
lol i dont duck taxes..
i refuse to pay extortianate rates on basic goods..

i dont use banks as i dont pay for credit. fractional lending is a SHAM/SCAM . if i did it. i would be commited of fraud.. why and how can banks do it.??

as im saving what is the currency for this world. instead of paying interest on cards and such and hidden taxes..
who need to check who?

Golden_Armz
09-11-2005, 05:39 AM
Bush is a reptilian

ratty mayonnaise
09-11-2005, 07:29 AM
^^ lol

im not 100% sure on that
but he is a devil

Big Bad Man
09-11-2005, 09:26 AM
Bush is a reptilian
Lmao. Nah... He is Yakub back on attack.

born invincible
09-11-2005, 07:08 PM
^^ lol

im not 100% sure on that
but he is a devil

finally something i can agree with...

Queen Of Poetry
09-16-2005, 07:14 AM
Ok.......I taped his speech last night and watched it this morning.........I am furious!!!!!!! First of all, he has generators and things brought into New Orleans for his speech........why couldn't he do this for the city? Secondly, he is comparing shit that happened in the 30's.......why? I understand where he was going, but with the technology and resources that r available now.....it's apples and oranges to me. I just can't believe he stood there like he did spittin that bullshit out his face! I mean, ok u have plans for the future.......but what about the fact that u flew over N.O. and saw the devastation and didn't stop!!!!! They had no radios, computers......how can they let u know what they need!!!!!!! Shit made me sick!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
09-16-2005, 07:40 AM
^ when hasn't he spat bullshit.....................or is that stumbled and stutered bullshit

Queen Of Poetry
09-16-2005, 07:41 AM
Truth....it just frustrates me......

JASPER
09-16-2005, 07:47 AM
If George Bush never was president I wouldn't have to endure shitty jokes and rebeleous emo kids with their anti Bush attitude. Maybe he did do a shitty job, but who wouldn't in a country full of morons.

LHX
09-16-2005, 07:48 AM
co-sign

Queen Of Poetry
09-16-2005, 07:48 AM
If George Bush never was president I wouldn't have to endure shitty jokes and rebeleous emo kids with their anti Bush attitude. Maybe he did do a shitty job, but who wouldn't in a country full of morons.

Yeah alright.....whatever......