PDA

View Full Version : What yall think about Obama and the appointments hes making to his cabinet?

food for thought
12-04-2008, 01:29 PM
i can say i was disappointed when i heard that Zionist faggot Rahm Emanuel was appointed. an that whore Hillary.

hes fucking up in my opinion but this is sort of what i expected from him.

Mic Tyson
12-05-2008, 01:37 PM
yeah fuck that he need to put some niggas in his cabinet

TSA
12-06-2008, 12:30 AM
he did

and LMAO and food for thought, what a fuckin faggot.

anyways, his appointments have been exceptional except a more seasoned and effective sec of state would have been better then hilary, but still not a bad pick, she popular, smart, tactical and trill.

every appointment that i know how has been exceptional, and he really is shaping up to be a listen and lead president..to an extreme, you can write to his website what you think should be done

Change.com i think, and they actually read it and reply, no joke, and it's not a generic mass reply either, it's fa reel.

he's also having ppl in different cities organize parties where they will send in issues that the ppl in their area are going through.

dude's on some next level shit.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-06-2008, 09:20 AM
for everyone who though this would be a 'nigga' revolution, you probably are going to be dissapointed.

Obama is too smart for that. I like the way he is leading right now, reaching out the the republicans yet still keeping up with his agenda and not listening to any of the left wing retarded jobless psychopathic protester wannabe terrorists.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-06-2008, 09:28 AM
There needs to be a new sub-forum, like a "Know the Ledge, Junior Edition". I can't decide if its sadder that people come in here with such retarded beliefs, of that people actually come here and base their beliefs on other people's retarded beliefs.

THere are people that actually come to KTL and change their beliefs based on the ramblings of semi-functional retards.

Rahm Emanuel is a press-secretary, bitch. His views on Israel don't matter.

LoTec
12-08-2008, 11:24 AM
imperialism lives yeah!!!

TSA
12-08-2008, 11:30 AM
^LMAO!

i agree on KTL JR. it would be an excellent forum to keep the semi social literate and depressed suffers of paranoid scitzophrenia from being alienated by actual facts and rational thought.

lol at the press secretary zionist thing.

WARPATH
12-08-2008, 11:33 AM
He picked Tom Daschle for their Health service secretary. That was good, I don't know anyone that doesn't need health care.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-08-2008, 11:40 AM
Great picks. food for thought is a qualified handicap.

Rahm is head of staffs not press man, and hes not a zionist, hes jewish theres a difference dickface. They should still replace the word Change for Obama in the dictionary.