PDA

View Full Version : LETS TALK ABOUT SOME HOOD SHIT (i done made it out the ghetto)

Vikthor
12-05-2008, 05:45 AM
me and my brother were reminiscing,
about how we sat out front on the porch having a coke and a smile as we watched a group of cops raid a residence across the street where even small children live,
guns drawn,
tactical hand signals,
essays in gee locs and handcuffs,
HOOD SHIT.

yet another incident in the ghetto, theres this tire place on the corner. or 'tire place', it seems to be run down (no car parts, no signs, no noticeable form of life), but theres always a fairly decent car parked inside.
needless to say there was some shady shit going down.
this very night we were watching the news, jodie sayland starts to talk about a drug bust, and then cuts to the building that'll take me 10 seconds to walk to hahahaha and we just sat there watching like, 'yep' hahahahahahahaha
HOOD SHIT.

not twenty feet from my moms front door, a kid tangled his car on a street light pole, and cats was out with their camera phones and all that.
just another day in the ghetto.
i wouldhave interupted my 10:30 back to back seinfield viewing to do my part and call the po po, but who am i kidding steppops literally used to climb into a hollowed out dummy dresser when police would show up looking for him hahaha no way i was calling anybody.
THATS some fucking HOOD SHIT.

korean owned liquor store 3 houses down on the corna.
cats shot dead directly outside that liquor store.
areas nicknamed 'little mexico', 'little tonga'.
theres a rec center another block down that even my ghetto ass wouldnt dare enter in fear of humiliating and even life threatening PUNKING.

who knows what im talkin about?

anyway i almost miss it (im sure i wont for long.)
right now im in a two bedroom two bath, beat after a long night of heavy lifting and even more heavy lifting.

:Y

prrra718
12-05-2008, 08:03 AM
congrats

ilzPotent
12-05-2008, 10:13 AM
I remember standing in the street in Park Hill (sin remember this shit) on Halloween night and getting chased by a bunch of negros with eggs, nair and socks with rocks.

I remember walking through Stapleton during the Park Hill/Stapleton wars and my sister getting hit in the head with a battery thrown from the roof of 197 Warren.

I remember getting treated to donuts and cocoa by white police officers for beating the shit outta some fat negro chick who thought I was some sorta chump. (When I first moved to Shaolin, people were either black or white, Spanish folk was rare)

I remember my first day of school Shinica Batts told her friend Gloria Clark (yep-the very same one - Ghostface's neighbor) to tell me that she wanted to fight me after school. I was different. I had my grey and black two-tone jeans..some skips and I told Gloria to ask Shinica why can't we fight now? She didn't want to get suspended (??WHAAAA) I laughed at her and said okay, after school then. She called off the fight at 2:30 p.m.

I remember beating up my brother bullys and lil shyheim almost caught it too. Later on in Life (six months ago) he tried to rap to me... Negative.

The ghetto was great but I really don't miss it much.

Durag
12-05-2008, 10:18 AM
I dont live in a ghetto, but i lived near a warzone (Northern Ireland) so i seen my fair share of families murdered, peoples homes petrol bombed, coming out of a shop to find a car bomb under my fathers car, of course the omagh bombing, sectarian hatred, violence, torture, terrorist attacks, everything you could imagine.

ilzPotent
12-05-2008, 10:28 AM
I think that is probably considered worse than the ghetto or do you consider this the better part of town?

Durag
12-05-2008, 10:55 AM
I think that is probably considered worse than the ghetto or do you consider this the better part of town?

Yeah well its not that anymore thank god, although the IRA are still active and the UDA and UVF are still around. Its a safer place, although theres some loyalist areas i wouldnt go in the north, if they heard my southern accent id definitly be attacked, and if i eneterd a protestant area and they realized i was catholic, id be attacked as well. At least we can visit now without having to check our car for bombs, and having to keep our mouth shut in case they heard out accents. Things were fucked up there.

Nowadays it would be better than a ghetto, easily, but back then, definitly not

ilzPotent
12-05-2008, 11:00 AM
Thats crazy. I don't think New York is as bad as some other places I've been.

I was robbed in the mountains of Jamaica...man I was with an idiot and it couldve been worse. My street smarts definitely saved us.

and Columbia... eeeesh I won't talk about that one but way way worse than any New York ghetto I lived in or been too.

Truth

TSA
12-05-2008, 11:19 AM
Illzpotent almost beat of Shyhiem?

what?

look at this kid

bjqZNwq_IAU
he was a fuckin GOON.

you lived in staten?

who's got the biggest dick?

Durag
12-05-2008, 11:30 AM
Thats crazy. I don't think New York is as bad as some other places I've been.

I was robbed in the mountains of Jamaica...man I was with an idiot and it couldve been worse. My street smarts definitely saved us.

and Columbia... eeeesh I won't talk about that one but way way worse than any New York ghetto I lived in or been too.

Truth

Yeah, ive heard New York isnt as bad as other places

To be honest ive only ever lived in Ireland so i cant really compare it to the rest of the world, but i really doubt the ghettos or 'disadvanatged areas' compare to much of them in new york or columbia or wherever. Dublin and Limerick are rip with criminal gangs at the moment and theres a turf war going on.

The corporation knocked down a lot of the housing projects we had in Ballymun, the original corporation apartments that was a pretty rough ghetto, so they had to do something about it.

I live on the west coast though, and things are quieter here. Although i got attacked a few months back and got stabbed twice, luckily i put my arm in front of my chest so i just got it there.

Apart from a few ares, Ireland is relativly safe though.

AHAHAHHAA at Shyehim though, what was that about?

Art Vandelay
12-05-2008, 11:36 AM
Durag, have you seen that Henry Rollins special on Northern Ireland on IFC. It's pretty fucking good.

Art Vandelay
12-05-2008, 11:52 AM
once i woke up and i got online and their was a local breaking story. a man had been stabbed to death in the 300 block of john doe street. well i lived in the 400 block of john doe street. i leaned back and looked out my window and there were homicide detectives right there.

the school across the street from me had been turned into low-rent apartments. police always there.

i was out on my porch drinking late one night and a crack head had a bunch of power tools he just stole. i ran to the atm and got me a good deal. (anyone need a miter saw?) later on that same dude came by with some tombstone pizzas he just stole from the convenience store.

one night i was drinking at the bar and i didn't realize how late it was. i wanted to get to the afterhours and they were about to close their door. so i am right by my house and the lights turning red, i bust it anyways. their was a cop right there. so luckily, i was right at my house. so i pulled right in. the cop asks me where i was going and i point to my house...lol. he takes my id, and i should get a dui, but i'm hoping he lets me go because i am home (didn't tell him i was going to the after hours). so cop is processing my shit (he's a young rookie, looks a little intimidated to be in this neighberhood) and he comes running back to my car throws my license at me and tells me to stay home. he turns his lights on and goes flying to the convenience store behind my house (same one dude robbed for tombstones.) i guess the arabs got robbed at gunpoint. so i got lucky cause the cop had to leave.

another time while drinking on my porch with some of my friends, a fat black lady screamed up to us, "i'll give someone a handjob for a ride home." i am still surprised that one of them didn't take her up on her offer.

i do miss that shit in a way. it's too quiet where i'm at now. i feel like brooks from shawshank redemption when he gets parolled and then kills himself.

minibumpsh
12-05-2008, 11:56 AM
ny isnt that bad of a place to be..like ppl start shit but u just gotta let the drunks talk themselves bored and walk away or you'll probably have beef wit emm.

TSA
12-05-2008, 11:57 AM
NY is the safest metro in the world or one of i can remember, but yeah

minibumpsh
12-05-2008, 12:02 PM
i mean its safe but the cops dont do much..one time my friend was arguing with this huge drunk dude and i didnt want the drunk dude to hit my friend so i was standing inthe middle....and obv the guy wasnt gonna hit or push me to hurt my friend so my friend was good..but there was a cop RIGHT there n hejust kept looking at us like wtf, get ur lazy butt over here n get this dude away from us. the cops will like...raid and bbreak up parties but dont do shit bout fights

SKAMPOE
12-05-2008, 12:03 PM
yo, how can i get footage from a vhs camcorder into my pc, cuz instead of tellen ya'll i'd like to show ya'll! police brutality at its best/worst!

minibumpsh
12-05-2008, 12:04 PM
u need a special like..thing i forgot what its called to transffer data from ur cam corder to ur pc if its in tapes...its mad expensive

Rame
12-05-2008, 12:06 PM
Skampoe:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f32/how-copy-home-videos-computer-2-burn-dvd-141803/

TSA
12-05-2008, 12:12 PM
hmm, might as well share a grimey nebraska story

uuuuuhhhhh, i stay out of that shit, white tsa would be better at this thread, but uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hmmmmi can't think of anything, i guess the changed the day they collect trash and the day they collect fall leaves to be seperate...and idk when each one is...worst thing is im asleep when they come....and can't ask them.

i got 3 bags of leaves just sitting there, im afraid they'll freeze and be a problem once they stop collecting them cause fall is over.

SKAMPOE
12-05-2008, 12:14 PM
Skampoe:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f32/how-copy-home-videos-computer-2-burn-dvd-141803/
thanx bro that was very helpfull!

SKAMPOE
12-05-2008, 12:16 PM
hmm, might as well share a grimey nebraska story

uuuuuhhhhh, i stay out of that shit, white tsa would be better at this thread, but uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hmmmmi can't think of anything, i guess the changed the day they collect trash and the day they collect fall leaves to be seperate...and idk when each one is...worst thing is im asleep when they come....and can't ask them.

i got 3 bags of leaves just sitting there, im afraid they'll freeze and be a problem once they stop collecting them cause fall is over.

hahahahahahahahaha damn its hard in nebraskee streets!

HANZO
12-05-2008, 12:17 PM
i got loads of ghetto stories. London kinda fucked. i share them when i can remember them.

SKAMPOE
12-05-2008, 12:26 PM
lol how can u remember something u forgot lmao

Art Vandelay
12-05-2008, 12:33 PM
yo, how can i get footage from a vhs camcorder into my pc, cuz instead of tellen ya'll i'd like to show ya'll! police brutality at its best/worst!

fuck ya'll analog niggers we be digital.

damn skamp, maybe that's why your rap career hasn't taken off yet. you got to get that shit off of 8-track and on to cd

TSA
12-05-2008, 12:55 PM
all my truely grimey stories dont involve me, just friends, so i've got to protect duh guilty

but one time is GOON named "ATL" was a new kid at our school lmao. You can tell he just got out of jail for attempted man slaughter and was moved to NE so that he can start a new life, OR he's on the run and whats to better his life.

there's ions and goons here that kill fa reel, but he was special because he looked like he was 40 and a mix of the gay buff guy on the friday movies and suge knight

and he was covered head to toe with cheap tattoos

even a tear drop

anyways, i came into my english class and noticed a 350 pound GOON that normally isn't there. I chuckled cause his extremely loc'd out appearance was so loc'd out that it was funny.

I decided to sit by him and get to know him cause im friendly with new kids.

he told me his name was ATL, and i briefed him on what the class and teacher was like.

we got into a debate in the class and he was very opinionated, but sucked at articulating his opinion, and nobody wanted to argue against him LMAO!

I would argue against him from time to time, then take his side when he has a good point be said it shittly.

he said he "liked the way i talk", which made me negro-blush.

anyways, everyone was on his dick, and rightfully so, he was a goonatic from hell.

his first day he almost got into a fight with these mexicans and kept saying
"These niggas dont know me maaneee, these niggas don't know me maaneee,
im trying to be a better person but ya'll keep messin with me, you can see that im trying to make my life better" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHahhaHAHAHAHahh! I think it was cause they were infront of his locker LMAO!

the second day he pulled a gun on some white girl at target and her boyfriend was his friend...the boyfriend didn't do shit

his third day he pulled a gun on some white kid that through a snowball at him

his fourth day he beat the shit out of someone (unconfirmed)

his fifth day was "freestyle friday", every friend we would have a huge freestyle battle in the lunch room.

he went againt Nozpharactus the current champion. I remember him having DEEPLY troubled lyrics about how he thinks everyone is trying to kill him and his famaleee, and squeezin pistols trying to get these demons outta meeeeee

another classic line of his was "im running niggas over with the pistol and the glock" AHAHAHahah!

that weekend he robbed someone and was never seen again, but he was a hero in my book, a hero.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-05-2008, 02:21 PM
LOL....Ilz is raw muhfucka on here. im not jokin neither.

ilzPotent
12-05-2008, 03:21 PM
Yeah, ive heard New York isnt as bad as other places

To be honest ive only ever lived in Ireland so i cant really compare it to the rest of the world, but i really doubt the ghettos or 'disadvanatged areas' compare to much of them in new york or columbia or wherever. Dublin and Limerick are rip with criminal gangs at the moment and theres a turf war going on.

The corporation knocked down a lot of the housing projects we had in Ballymun, the original corporation apartments that was a pretty rough ghetto, so they had to do something about it.

I live on the west coast though, and things are quieter here. Although i got attacked a few months back and got stabbed twice, luckily i put my arm in front of my chest so i just got it there.

Apart from a few ares, Ireland is relativly safe though.

AHAHAHHAA at Shyehim though, what was that about?

Yea, him and his chunky friend were bullying my lil brother. The chunky dude pushed my brother off a small ledge and I picked him up and threw him and then lil shy came at me and I was ready to do the same but he backed off.

The second time - he was performing downtown Manhattan and three friends and I all jumped in his limo for a ride home and he said since he gave us a ride home we should give him ass. His friends had to hold me back, he dropped us 2 blocks from my crib. He was a jerkface. Want his phone number??

Illzpotent almost beat of Shyhiem?

what?

look at this kid

bjqZNwq_IAU
he was a fuckin GOON.

you lived in staten?

who's got the biggest dick?

Yep - I lived in Staten Island growing up. You fucking fag you would ask about man wood? wtf? You're interest in cock is ludicrous!! Answer me this - If you had two nuts on your chin, where would the dick be?

Art Vandelay
12-05-2008, 03:23 PM
The second time - he was performing downtown Manhattan and three friends and I all jumped in his limo for a ride home and he said since he gave us a ride home we should give him ass. His friends had to hold me back, he dropped us 2 blocks from my crib. He was a jerkface.

that's a legitimate question. if i gave some chick a ride home in my yugo, i would want some ass. this mother fucker gives you a ride in a limo and you expect it for free?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-05-2008, 03:25 PM
hell naw bitch u'd have a dick in yo mouth

ilzPotent
12-05-2008, 03:34 PM
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHH NICKY NOOOOOO YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ANSWER IT!!..

and he was lucky he got to look at me, let alone breathe the same air as me, for the 40 minute ride. I am indeed a fabulous species.

TSA
12-05-2008, 03:34 PM
Yea, him and his chunky friend were bullying my lil brother. The chunky dude pushed my brother off a small ledge and I picked him up and threw him and then lil shy came at me and I was ready to do the same but he backed off.

The second time - he was performing downtown Manhattan and three friends and I all jumped in his limo for a ride home and he said since he gave us a ride home we should give him ass. His friends had to hold me back, he dropped us 2 blocks from my crib. He was a jerkface. Want his phone number??

Yep - I lived in Staten Island growing up. You fucking fag you would ask about man wood? wtf? You're interest in cock is ludicrous!! Answer me this - If you had two nuts on your chin, where would the dick be?
AHAHAHAHAHAHahaH!!11 SHYMEIH SONS LOLA

you should have gave him ass. you went to HIS show and was in HIS limo, and he was doing big things. you have no justification in not giving him ass

and the chin question? well it can vary with alot of factors, you have to consider that fact that the dick could be on my face, in my mouth, in the hands of the nut owner in teabag position, oh if he was upside down my neck and or chest depending on the size.

but since you asked that question out of nowhere im guessing shyheim had his baby nuts on your chin.

Art Vandelay
12-05-2008, 03:42 PM
the other thing i miss is walking either one of my 2 pit bulls and everyday people offering to buy him/her off of me. or them just telling me that "they pretty as hell"

ilzPotent
12-05-2008, 03:46 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHahaH!!11 SHYMEIH SONS LOLA

you should have gave him ass. you went to HIS show and was in HIS limo, and he was doing big things. you have no justification in not giving him ass

and the chin question? well it can vary with alot of factors, you have to consider that fact that the dick could be on my face, in my mouth, in the hands of the nut owner in teabag position, oh if he was upside down my neck and or chest depending on the size.

but since you asked that question out of nowhere im guessing shyheim had his baby nuts on your chin.

The straight men answer should've been - I would'nt have any man nuts on my chin but since you've established your faggotry, I merely impressed at my ability to get you to speak so freely about it.

and wait, So whenever you get a ride home from one of your boys, you give them ass?? Get the fuck outta here, you're cheap!! Let me find out your ascots are really your moms work scarves.

Art Vandelay
12-05-2008, 03:49 PM
Answer me this - If you had two nuts on your chin, where would the dick be?

i don't know where the dick would be, but if i had 2 nuts on my chin, i know where i would be...in hell

Olive Oil Goombah
12-05-2008, 03:59 PM
or prison

ilzPotent
12-05-2008, 04:01 PM
HA! Perhaps...

drippie k
12-05-2008, 05:40 PM
i got a few

as soon as you get out the front door of my apartment building (back home) theres a little plaza where old people sit and like to feed birds n read the newspaper during the day...but at night, you gotta avoid that shit cuz its like infected with crackheads...you walk by there alone and they dont know you, they'll call you over just ask you somn...usually they ask for a couple euros or somn and of course people say they dont have any...then comes "you sure man?? check your pockets real quick, make sure" n then they'll lightly tap you jacket pocket n if they hear some coins in there, youre eligible to get your ass kicked or stabbed...they usually give you another chance to give it up but if you dont, watch yourself...i know these dudes n theyd never do nothin to me but i do my best to avoid them cuz theyre annoying as fuck

right before i left, this dude, who used to be a completely normal guy, started hangin out with these cats and got so fuckin hooked on drugs dude would try to rob THEM for cash and end up gettin his beat...he'd do ANYTHING to get a fix so one time i saw his ass get the lid of a trash can, break into a local resaurant to steal HAM LEGS in exchange for fuckin crack...i saw the muhfucker runnin down the street, shirtless, with socks on his hands and two ham legs in a shopping cart...dudes like 23 and just got outta jail a few months back for stabbing a cab driver...last i heard he's back in for about 4 years for some robbery

another dude, a friend of mine, never had ANYTHING in his life, his mom made about 600 euros a month and the apartment cost 500 to rent per month...she had one of her daughters that moved out n had a good job help her out on the rent i think..but anyway, he had to sneak into the soccer stadium to steal coke bottles and sell them to make money... the only thing dude had was a shitty house that smelled like dog piss cuz the dog always peed n pood inside, a shitty computer, and a shitty mic...well he met a girl over the internet from columbia n sold all his shit to go for a month...and as soon as he came back, she breaks up with him...and now he's got literally NOTHING...so what does he do?? get the crackhead i just told yall about and convinces him to rob the house of a soccer player from the local team...apparently, a friend me him and all the homies got in common is a rich kid who got invited to the soccer players party and jacked a spare key he found...so the three of them went n stole a digital camera, three fossil watches, a special edition transparent x-box, a bunch of games, a PS3 with a bunch of games, the Wii with a bunch of games, a flat screen tv, 2 ipods and a computer screen....and what does that dumb fucker do?? sell all that for 600 euros and spends it all on prostitutes, alcohol and drugs

i miss the hood, shit was crazy and the people even crazier....i was NEVER bored in my hood, some crazy shit always went down

SKAMPOE
12-05-2008, 05:45 PM
arent u just the fuckin super typer n shit lmao i got so many stories but dam if im gonna type an essay

http://bp2.blogger.com/_oJBsRSfVTME/RcoVcbrhRcI/AAAAAAAAABI/wFeAuqXgS4o/s320/vato.jpg (http://bp2.blogger.com/_oJBsRSfVTME/RcoVcbrhRcI/AAAAAAAAABI/wFeAuqXgS4o/s1600-h/vato.jpg)

Art Vandelay
12-05-2008, 05:47 PM
one night i came home from the club and wanted another beer or 2 and i didn't have any at home. so it was late (by the way, pennsylvania sucks, you can only buy beer at beer distributors and bars, not at grocery or convenience stores). so i only had a $5 bill left on me from the bar. so i went threw my change cup and found another $2.50 in quarters. so as i'm walking up the street, this neighberhood crackhead who is always trying to hit me up for money asks me for $5. i'm thinking, damn, this dude is crazy, $5. i told him i didn't have it. so i walk in the bar, i didn't have enough for the six pack so i walk to the atm and get money out so i have enough for the beer. as i'm walkiing into the bar, same crackhead is walking out. so now i have some extra money, i'm like fuck it, i'm feeling a little generous tonight. i go to dude, look many all's i got is quarters, but you can have them all. it's $2.50. he's like, that's cool man i'll take the quarters, but you know, i could really use the entire $5. i'm like what, i just gave you $2.50. give it back to me then. he's like i'm sorry. you're right.thank you

drippie k
12-05-2008, 05:48 PM
theyre stories man, it wouldnt be as cool if i just put friend of mine robbed a house with crackhead n rich kid n sold it for 600 euros to buy drugs alcohol n bitches

Olive Oil Goombah
12-05-2008, 06:06 PM
(by the way, pennsylvania sucks, you can only buy beer at beer distributors and bars, not at grocery or convenience stores).

hahaha...fuckin quakers.

SKAMPOE
12-05-2008, 06:10 PM
yo there was this on time i type on a wutang forum a bunch of fuckin non sense because its cool just to type wat ever it is u wanna type cuz like the sayin says 'a paper holds what ever u put on a it'' but yea, ionno wat the fuck my point was but no matter im not gonna stopt typing cuz its cool to type shit up on a wu tang forum on the glorious inter webz and art handlegheys talkin bout hes from p.a ahaha u liar i be over there and never seen u around hahaha u prolly live with the quackers and amish tools dat work 40 hours a day and wear the same clothes as every one else like retard jewish people in an indian reservation, cosenquenses are never in the brain stem, he never had a chance at a full recovery cuz of the amounts of drugs in his blood stream, jordan let them assasinate his father cuz he aint wanna pay the ransom, and clinton did inhale the fumes from monicas vaginal secretion, bill cosby also aint pay the ransom for his son and he also got killed they say it has to do with the black kid romeo from the sterve harvey show gettin shot like freekey tah, they were dope when they was out but times change and the game got fucked by the south just like every thing wrong and bad that happens in america it all starts in the souff, tissa looks like kaneyo and i think hes rly queer for rockin them fuckin fem ties i mean scarves, i bet he has to lubricate his noztrils due to all the constant air flow like a tur bine engine which is what he is an engine a tool a fuckin moron from a shit hole of afican ass stuck in nebraskee and nicky tooch sweats him like glands for no apparent reason his rymes wernt all that.

HANZO
12-05-2008, 06:11 PM
ok ghetto story. i will keep it short.

me and the homies, (around 15 of us). walking down the mean streets of Stoke Newington, North London. anyway we chill on the corner of a street being loud and disruptive. then we see some black boyz getting pretty much fucked up by some skinheads. cause we all bloodthirsty we attack the white boyz with bricks and shit. saving the black ppl then for no reason everyone jumps the negroes for a laugh.

funny as hell.

my friend Haydar jus got sentenced to 6 years in prison for being an annoying cunt today.

Theres a stash of weapons buried in the Hackney Marsh area, its 200 steps north of the tree at the entrance. im talking a bag full of guns, knives and other shit.

my school days were full of Turks vs Blacks, initially it was Turks and Blacks vs the Skinheads. once the Skinheads dissapeared we turnt on each other. it jus had to be done.

we raided other schools and sieged them. yep school was pretty dope.

one of my homies was stabbed to death, another 2 died because they thought they would be clever and do the scarface snort a mountain of cocaine. yeah failed may they rest in peace.

basically danger in London depends on area, i come from a pretty shitty one. the ghetto is crap nothing good happens apart from constant fights over soccer games and jus ethnic warfare.

they say now its getting more dangerous, probably is because the new youth gangs are more interested in actually starting beef and spreading rep. while when i was doing it, was more about jus chilling and fuckin up ppl who stepped out of line, and for some making money. none of them succeeded in the money section.

Art Vandelay
12-05-2008, 06:12 PM
hahaha...fuckin quakers.

tooch, one time i was in a giant eagle the morning of a steeler-browns game. a couple guys come up to me and ask where the beer aisle is? i said you're from cleveland aren't you? they said yeah how you know. i said becaue we don't have a beer aisle. at the time in PA, you could only buy beer on sundays in a bar, no where else. so they were going down to tailgate and had to buy 6-packs at a bar at probably $7.00 apiece atleast.

Jet Set
12-05-2008, 06:13 PM
too much text

Jet Set
12-05-2008, 06:15 PM
These stories remind me how far we really live apart.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-05-2008, 06:16 PM
tooch, one time i was in a giant eagle the morning of a steeler-browns game. a couple guys come up to me and ask where the beer aisle is? i said you're from cleveland aren't you? they said yeah how you know. i said becaue we don't have a beer aisle. at the time in PA, you could only buy beer on sundays in a bar, no where else. so they were going down to tailgate and had to buy 6-packs at a bar at probably $7.00 apiece atleast.

haha....but at least they got there yuenglings.

SKAMPOE
12-05-2008, 06:17 PM
These stories remind me how far we really live apart.
werd up

SKAMPOE
12-05-2008, 06:18 PM
arent u just the fuckin super typer n shit lmao i got so many stories but dam if im gonna type an essay

http://bp2.blogger.com/_oJBsRSfVTME/RcoVcbrhRcI/AAAAAAAAABI/wFeAuqXgS4o/s320/vato.jpg (http://bp2.blogger.com/_oJBsRSfVTME/RcoVcbrhRcI/AAAAAAAAABI/wFeAuqXgS4o/s1600-h/vato.jpg)

yo there was this on time i type on a wutang forum a bunch of fuckin non sense because its cool just to type wat ever it is u wanna type cuz like the sayin says 'a paper holds what ever u put on a it'' but yea, ionno wat the fuck my point was but no matter im not gonna stopt typing cuz its cool to type shit up on a wu tang forum on the glorious inter webz and art handlegheys talkin bout hes from p.a ahaha u liar i be over there and never seen u around hahaha u prolly live with the quackers and amish tools dat work 40 hours a day and wear the same clothes as every one else like retard jewish people in an indian reservation, cosenquenses are never in the brain stem, he never had a chance at a full recovery cuz of the amounts of drugs in his blood stream, jordan let them assasinate his father cuz he aint wanna pay the ransom, and clinton did inhale the fumes from monicas vaginal secretion, bill cosby also aint pay the ransom for his son and he also got killed they say it has to do with the black kid romeo from the sterve harvey show gettin shot like freekey tah, they were dope when they was out but times change and the game got fucked by the south just like every thing wrong and bad that happens in america it all starts in the souff, tissa looks like kaneyo and i think hes rly queer for rockin them fuckin fem ties i mean scarves, i bet he has to lubricate his noztrils due to all the constant air flow like a tur bine engine which is what he is an engine a tool a fuckin moron from a shit hole of afican ass stuck in nebraskee and nicky tooch sweats him like glands for no apparent reason his rymes wernt all that.
hahahahahah mental freestyle

Olive Oil Goombah
12-05-2008, 06:25 PM
I told this story before but fuck it i'll tell it again.

There was this kid name Willie....Willie Nelson (no joke), and Willie was a very small time pot dealer who used to like to front like he was a half g and this and that. I had seen Willie get his ass beat before, so i knew he wasn't plus,he wasn't a bad kid.
Anyways, I'm out with a couple of my buddies lets call them Smitty and Griz. Smitty was a level head guy, like me but Griz was a semi asshole jerk if you didnt know him. He was a tough dude too, so he could play the role well.
Well at this party Willie was there and Griz was salivating at the site of Willie's watch, chain and fake ballerific ways.
Later, Griz comes up and says, 'Yo i just robbed that dude, got his watch, chain and wallet. He just gave it right up.'
Smitty and I questioned whom.
He said that kid with the red hair. It was none other than Willie Nelson. Well we were like, willie's a good dude, haha, thats kinda fucked up but damn....So Griz, who had somewhat of a conscience felt bad and went up to Willie and gave him his shit back. LOL.

Well later after we left the party we are driving and we see Willie walking. Griz tells us to pullover.
Griz proceeds to RE-ROB Willie of the same watch, bling and money he had taken and given back earlier.
It was the funniest thing I have ever witnessed. Willie could not believe it was happening again and he reluctantly obliged YET AGAIN!!! hahahahaha...

Poor Willie.

Senator C. Palantine
12-05-2008, 07:06 PM
When I was at school there was this guy.

And this guy was a twat.

But everyone pretended to like him.

Kinda like STYLE.

But this guy was a bully.

So one day he left his BMX by my friends house.

And I chopped it up with an axe.

He came into school and was like 'I heard you chpped my bike up'.

In front of loads of people.

And I was like 'yeah I did, beacuase your a bully and no one even fucking likes you'.

And he went all red and was like 'im gonna kick the shit outta you'.

And Iw as like 'go on then'.

And he just walked off.

WE GETTING ARAB MONEY.

Dokuro
12-05-2008, 07:08 PM
didn't realy read any of it but congratulations on getting out