PDA

View Full Version : Twans Debut

TwanTwizzle
12-05-2008, 01:31 PM
Money, Power, Respect and Drugs my flows wrap that up rawer than slugs to the chest, my raps better than the rest, my lyrics blow right through your bullet proof vest. Fuck you im the best... a lyrical genius coming at you harder and rawer than my erect penius so shut yo fucking mouth and lock it because im sinking your ass quicker than when I call 8 ball corner pocket... My rhymes hit your brain quicker than planes into towers, Ill leave your bitch ass stumped, dazzed and confused for hours Twan is signing off and I know this left you sour but to top it off rap is not my only power I can take a dark, dank shit and turn it into flowers...

BornPower
12-07-2008, 09:34 PM
I raised the tallest temples/but even they could be washed away by small ripples/the wu said it was all so simple/but u got lost in instromentals/dont get bombed by a god's pencil/I talk physics, u just a pond's dimples

TwanTwizzle
12-12-2008, 03:41 PM
I set the bar higher, fly like a bird and hit like a train, ripping you apart quicker than kennedys brain, you think you built the tallest temples and say I got lost in the instrumentals, but I hear no beat from your end because you have no flow, so turn the fuck around and give Gods pencil a blow, because thats all you got you nerdy physics fag, you have no swag, save your physics lesson for some that cares and is willing to bear your painful lyrics all your built up to talk about is dimples and shit turn your untalented bitch ass around and fall straight off a cliff.

BornPower
12-15-2008, 11:09 PM
so much hostility involved, if it's invoked my child I will it be as a god, I spoke and seas calmed, a chief embalmer of evil twizzlerz assaulting, physics is the formulaic thoughts of all things, born to slay marauding things, their moronic bleatings poisoning the talk of kings, no copper wasted on slaughter of the sweet, stay asleep in the belly of the beast

Tage
12-15-2008, 11:48 PM
is this twan aka jerry da leaf from fx?... if not... my bad.

TwanTwizzle
12-16-2008, 02:28 PM
is this twan aka jerry da leaf from fx?... if not... my bad.

no this aint him, its cool though

TwanTwizzle
12-16-2008, 02:57 PM
so much hostility involved, if it's invoked my child I will it be as a god, I spoke and seas calmed, a chief embalmer of evil twizzlerz assaulting, physics is the formulaic thoughts of all things, born to slay marauding things, their moronic bleatings poisoning the talk of kings, no copper wasted on slaughter of the sweet, stay asleep in the belly of the beast

This is Twan Tiwzzle not Twizzler and im ground for ground clip for clip bitch for bitch pound for pound the baddest thing throwin down since the underground clan from shaolin rose up and took the rap industry by storm back down to staten town, im the Arabic king exchanging swing for swing round for round toe to toe flow to flow I put my words together better than sony electronics because I sleep with lions and fish with piranhas thank you xzibit for that one line but its my time to shine my lyrics have better flows than the pathetic ebonics that you call lyrics theres a reason you donít flow because your thinking to deep your in over your head and youíre a about to sink and im sorry but I just donít have the ability to climb in and fall asleep inside your girl that you refer to as a beast.

BornPower
12-22-2008, 04:22 PM
Ur sony's recycled/morpheus is quoted as the bony bible/ show me the titles and rifles/ the only pounds in sight are the ones found by oprah's diet/ i'm too grown for the childish flows u so excited with/ keep tryin kid...