PDA

View Full Version : Man, that was epic

DJMethods
12-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Sometimes I have quiet nights, sometimes big, sometimes epic... That was epic.

I go to our work function at about 6, get stuck into the beer. Shake hands with guy from I Am Sam. Give shit to coworker cause it looked like she had a boob job. Give speech which included "the board dont do much but I should probably thank them too" in front of board. Call mate who puts me on loud speaker without telling, I then proceed to describe what a certain girls pussy would be like, while she can hear. Polish off another 8 or so beers, few wines, few champagnes. Go to strip club with board member. Get asked for a ciggarette and tell the guy "only if you blow me", he stalks me for half the night. Drink more. Try to put $20 inside a strippers pussy, while she's performing. Get a private show, my hands still smell like strippers. Leave with random. Walk through a school, stay there for like 3 hours but dont know why. Lose a shoe. Meet some random abodigitals who gave me directions cause i'd "be made piss down that way". Walk. meet some random girls who wanted to split a cab fair, i was going opposite direction, but lied and got them to come waaaaay out of their way. Finally got a cab where i was told i only have one shoe, which i never realised. Called up a friend to abuse her about stealing my shoe. Get home, PM Ilzpotent about her vagina, and ask blackula if i may masturbate over her. Dunno but i think i had a really ugly chick in bed, after splitting the cab. had a few more beers and talked shit with random girls. wake up with a ridiculous amount of stamps on my arm, and i can only remember one club.

word is bond. reckon i at least got to 20+ drinks easily.

Blackula Spectacula
12-05-2008, 10:30 PM
. says (2:46 PM):
oi
i tied to fit a $5o ote up a strippers pussu
can i plz masturbate ocer u?
. says (2:47 PM):
ty
. says (2:48 PM):
plz
. says (2:49 PM):
i need my shoe
. says (2:50 PM):
\\\\\\\\\\\\

NIGHT MAYOR
12-06-2008, 01:23 AM
AAAAAhahahahahaha

EAGLE EYE
12-06-2008, 01:25 AM
those silly drunk australians

they arent smart enough to ask about the snow reports. BYE.

DJMethods
12-06-2008, 01:32 AM
I think I got hit as well, maybe thats where my shoe went? Iunno.

Man I'm seriously lucky I got home concious and with my wallet, phone, and without a trip to get my stomach pumped.

Don't do that shit children.

KERZO
12-06-2008, 05:10 AM
sounds like a good night out IMO,lol

drippie k
12-06-2008, 06:50 AM
yeah man, one for the books...a "dude, this one time..." story

DJMethods
12-06-2008, 07:06 AM
Yer, stupid shit though. Even cruised and i just chilled with randoms and ran a muck. Fuck knows where I lost them.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-06-2008, 09:51 AM
argyaeh!

Olive Oil Goombah
12-06-2008, 10:26 AM
This is why 12 year olds should not drink.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-06-2008, 10:35 AM
I know that i know methods from somewhere.

Putting a name to the face is difficult though, since he has never posted a proper pic.

Which is worrying, because i have posted proper images, meaning he may know me.

Which is worrying.

DJMethods
12-06-2008, 10:39 AM
I dont know you dudette. Mighta DJ'd a party or some shit you were at?

I keep anonymous like internet chat perverts.