http://www.brunel3d.com/images/no-pigeon.jpg

DJMethods
12-06-2008, 04:22 AM
Guys on here post da ugliest chicks.

drippie k
12-06-2008, 05:10 AM
the fuck man that first chick got acne on her crack

i like ass more but its gotta be smoothe bro
im an ass man but she gotta have some titties too, flatchested women gross me out

drippie k
12-06-2008, 05:20 AM
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S020vfUTpJFKEA8DujzbkF/SIG=12vst8ogp/EXP=1228645215/**http%3A//www.billmargold.com/pictures2/paw-bowlathon-2005/naudia-nice_ass.JPG

The Hound
12-06-2008, 05:26 AM
^^ officialy your opinion counts for nothing on account of you being mad at a 9 year having better communication skills wif duh laydeez than you

Guys on here post da ugliest chicks.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-06-2008, 05:31 AM

why isn't DJMethods allowed?

The Hound
12-06-2008, 05:31 AM
RODENT FREE ZONE

Vikthor
12-06-2008, 07:07 AM
hahahahaha what the fuck is an ARSE mate?
calling an ass arse is just as bad as calling a pussy COOTER.\
it makes sooo damn un-sexy

drippie k
12-06-2008, 07:34 AM
^^ officialy your opinion counts for nothing on account of you being mad at a 9 year having better communication skills wif duh laydeez than you
i just stated the uselessness and pointlessness of the book while you prolly went out n bought it dipshit

The Hound
12-06-2008, 07:52 AM
no you got your panties in a twist over a 9 year ... step back into the realm of irrelevence ...

hahahahaha what the fuck is an ARSE mate?
calling an ass arse is just as bad as calling a pussy COOTER.\
it makes sooo damn un-sexy

LOL @ you referring to a body part you enjoy as a donkey

ass–noun

1. a long-eared, slow, patient, sure-footed domesticated mammal, Equus asinus, related to the horse, used chiefly as a beast of burden.

2. any wild species of the genus Equus, as the onager.

3. a stupid, foolish, or stubborn person.

arse
"buttocks," O.E. ærs "tail, rump," from P.Gmc. *arsoz (cf. O.N. ars, M.Du. ærs, Ger. Arsch "buttock"), cognate with Gk. orros "tail, rump, base of the spine," Hittite arrash, Arm. or "buttock," O.Ir. err "tail." Arse-hole first attested c.1400 as arce-hoole. Arsy-versy "backside foremost" first attested 1539.

DJMethods
12-06-2008, 07:54 AM
Hahaha he went back and edited crackne girl.

The Hound
12-06-2008, 07:55 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

dj methods walks into a bar with one shoe
bartender says "lose a shoe?"
dj methods says "nah mate, found one"

pigeon free zone

eBmrAeh7s0c

DJMethods
12-06-2008, 07:58 AM
You probably stole my shoe to make another head band with the laces.

The Hound
12-06-2008, 08:00 AM
sorry man i'm not allowed to feed you

http://www.blizzardboy.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/pigeons-say-no.jpg

DJMethods
12-06-2008, 08:03 AM
It's all good man, you need to save up that food till next centerlink day. We ballers over here.

Whats the difference between me and you? I speak on you, you speak on fake pics i post.
5lxWOHWg0Qo

5 bank accounts nugga

The Hound
12-06-2008, 08:08 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaisrhweifvdkvnx

i'm quite aware those pics aren't you ... but you still a pigeon homo for working for fucking gayfl team ...

5 bank accounts? lol ... quite an e-life you have there

YOU STILL LEARNIN HOW TO WALK
tq2Q4V9488U

DJMethods
12-06-2008, 08:12 AM
I don't work an AFL team. I earn very very good money, in a high profile industry, and I'm not even 20. Learn the mafmatics.

http://i35.tinypic.com/aem804.jpg

Take your tip

The Hound
12-06-2008, 08:16 AM
small change nigga

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/kuztem/16012008172.jpg

blow me, baller

DJMethods
12-06-2008, 08:19 AM
HAHAHA@you thinking i tried to post up all my money. You tried to know shit about me this whole thread, and failed nigga.

PS: Is that laccy band your new hair tie? Then give me my fucking shoe back

You posted up a chick with crackne then went on about how hot you find her ass. then bitched out.

Kiss the ring, bitches
7dqmZy6pKxE

The Hound
12-06-2008, 08:24 AM
ahahahaha @ you crappin on about photo a year and a half old ... can't grow duh hair n shit ... what you got there, $200? lol!! i make more than that a day after tax with no education beyond year 11, you suck dick at meetings for a buck and some change every fortnight

if i posted my bank account and how much everything in my house cost you'd shrivel ya dick

you just ain't bout it bout it

nLipfkEenHU

The Hound
12-06-2008, 08:29 AM
LOL and where did i say her arse was hot? i said arse in general ... stupid bogan

lol you tryna decipher the pictures and shit ... a pictures a pictures a picture ...

go home to ya ma-mi

DJMethods
12-06-2008, 08:35 AM
There? fuck knows, pic was from a thread ages back. Was about 4-500. Ya understand? Thats play money.

I got bank accounts, nigga.
5 Bank accounts nigga.
Football clubs come to me for money nigga.
And at 19 nigga.

What were you doin at 19? Wrapping shoe laces around your head cause you watch too much soccer.

I got specially made belts to wrap around my head, and i dont even have long hair. I just wanted a head belt.

I got girls flying interstate and getting a hotel room just to fuck me. They put me up in a hotel, after paying air fairs, to get the gods cock.

Then i fuck them with a tooth brush. Your poor ass is probably using a manual toothbrush, we automatic over here. Specially made electronic toothbrushes to help clean all the rappers ive eaten outta my grills.

You have to use effort to brush.

Want a job nigga? I'll pay you to brush my teeth. I dont even have to do that anymore, I could PAY you to brush my teeth and clean the ring.

You got expensive shit in ya house, I got expensive houses.

Thats the difference.

DJMethods
12-06-2008, 08:38 AM
LOL and where did i say her arse was hot? i said arse in general ... stupid bogan

lol you tryna decipher the pictures and shit ... a pictures a pictures a picture ...

go home to ya ma-mi

Arse in general? Dukes just admitted he likes male arses.

Thats why you follow me around, staring at my crotch tryina count my ball money.

Thats BALL money nigga.

Literally a baller ya herd?

The Hound
12-06-2008, 08:38 AM
lol

when white boys watch too many dipset videos

DJMethods
12-06-2008, 08:41 AM
It aint that im too big to listen to the rumours
Its just that I'm too damn big to pay attention to them

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/1649/westcoast1hm.jpg

The Hound
12-06-2008, 08:42 AM
Arse in general? Dukes just admitted he likes male

ah, you see ... this is where the closet homo comes out in people ... closet homosexuals make the slightest sexual connection to gayness from anything ... me, i was talking about a female arse and female arse in general

you a closet fag ... i'm a straight shooter

YOU BE POO POKIN ... THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE

DJMethods
12-06-2008, 08:46 AM
ah, you see ... this is where the closet homo comes out in people ... closet homosexuals make the slightest sexual connection to gayness from anything ... me, i was talking about a female arse and female arse in general

you a closet fag ... i'm a straight shooter

YOU BE POO POKIN ... THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE

I aint never said I was in the closet, I'm way out.

I could buy your arse, literally.

Maybe add some nice new curtains for that 1 bedroom apartment you living outta?

I just got rid of the last bitch I was sugar daddying. This is prison shit son, on the real.

The Hound
12-06-2008, 08:49 AM
haha you live in perth ... your upscale is our poverty ... you live in perth because you can't afford one the top 20 most expensive cities IN THE WORLD

you'd definately be a western suburbs VL bogan if you ever afforded the plane trip over

DJMethods
12-06-2008, 08:51 AM
Hahahaha @ you being proud that it costs you more to live

Thats why we get over seas bank accounts ya digg? I earn that shit, fuck taxes and ridiculous housing prices. Especially paying ridiculous amounts to live in da gay capitol.

West Coast niggaz make west coast money
Uks11kFA8Y4

The Hound
12-06-2008, 08:55 AM
some people just don't understand the life of havin dolo livin in the burbz ...

6dDJ1OR5k34

lifestylez ov da rich n shameless

DJMethods
12-06-2008, 09:05 AM
You're that dude arent you.

I chuck on that song that gets all the bitches going, rubbing up on EVERY nigga, and you sit in the corner nodding your head.

Thats it.

Bitches shaking titties on the dance floor and you sitting off the side watching.

Drinking water.

I'm up on the decks banging that shit out, sipping champagne and getting numbers on pieces of paper handed to me, over and over again.

Wear a helmet when you listen to my shit
euTREgMcTvA

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-06-2008, 09:22 AM
Gay thread.

Instead of talking about ass and titties you spent the whole time jerkin each other off. Fail.

Professor Poopsnagle
12-06-2008, 11:57 AM
why isn't DJMethods allowed?
eBmrAeh7s0c

Cee Oh Vee
12-06-2008, 12:48 PM
Ass all day everyday.

If I could choose a girl with:

1. an absolutely beautiful face, big tits, and NO ass
2. a pretty face, fair-sized boobies (a nice handful), and an amazing ass

^ it would have to be number 2, even if she had just and 'OK' face..

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-06-2008, 01:07 PM
i prefer a nice ass. I like titties also, but I am more particular about asses.

I like a wide range of titties, from big to small. It is all about shape and texture, not necessrily size. i don't even mind some fat-girl titties, as long as they don't sag or have weird veins.

However, I can not tolerate a saggy, pancake, or little boy ass