PDA

View Full Version : your most embarassing moment in life

Vikthor
12-06-2008, 06:58 AM
one worthy candidate.. i shall relive for you now

but i'll try keep it short. jump into it quick.
it was highschool...
i have to shit. it hits me like a brick wall, at first i try and wait it out in hopes that it will disappear.

no dice.

it quickly worsened, to the point where im afraid even get up to shit in fear of shitting from the slightest movement.

i catch a break. the shit seems to vanish...
BUT past experiences have taught me NEVER to underestimate the dookey.
i knew what i had to do.
i had to make my move.
i had to make my move FAST.
i jet sun like elroy, up to the 3rd floor (no bath on the 2th).
so there i was climbing stairs doing the doo doo dance all while trying to remain unnoticed.
i made it just in time... *whew* REJOICE!
all is fine....
but whats this??? the doors locked :O and as soon as i realize the situation is potentially bad should the shit come back, the SHIT COMES BACK, so now im thinking ohhhh god help me please, help me please!
... god chose to remain silent.
first let me say WHY THE FUCK would you lock the bafroom doors?? i never understood why!!!!!!!!!!
anyway, i ended up shitting myself.
*sighs*
i ended up shitting myself ON THE 3RD FLOOR, of a highly populated HIGH SCHOOL.
the only upside was that it was during class so the halls were relatively empty..

i knew the score.
no man could ever live such a thing down.
i cleaned myself, quite well actually. not well enough to stick around the rest of the day but still i looked and smelled surprisingly normal for a man who just crapped himself. regardless, i took the quickest and least populated paths in my carefully coordinated, stealthy escape.

i was successful. though i still consider it my most embarrassing moment .

DJMethods
12-06-2008, 07:14 AM
I was messaging this bitch, and decided to get dirty, ya digg? I sent her some mild dirty shit, and got no response. I was like "wtf?", messaged again trying to kick more game and she sent me a message saying "didnt get your other text?"

I check sent numbers

I not only sent it to the wrong number

but

I sent it to

my mum

Prince Rai
12-06-2008, 08:24 AM

it was highschool...
i have to shit. it hits me like a brick wall, at first i try and wait it out in hopes that it will disappear.

no dice.

it quickly worsened, to the point where im afraid even get up to shit in fear of shitting from the slightest movement.

i knew what i had to do.
i had to make my move.
so there i was climbing stairs doing the doo doo dance all while trying to remain unnoticed.
all is fine....
but whats this??? the doors locked :O and as soon as i realize the situation is potentially bad should the shit come back, the SHIT COMES BACK, so now im thinking ohhhh god help me please, help me please!
first let me say WHY THE FUCK would you lock the bafroom doors?? i never understood why!!!!!!!!!!
*sighs*
the only upside was that it was during class so the halls were relatively empty..

i knew the score.
i cleaned myself, quite well actually. not well enough to stick around the rest of the day but still i looked and smelled surprisingly normal for a man who just crapped himself. regardless, i took the quickest and least populated paths in my carefully coordinated, stealthy escape.

something similar happen to me during a school test in ethics, i felt the curry from last night and half way through the test my stomach started tantrumming, and i asked to go to the toilet. i cam back too late for the test anyway cos it took me a while to get the crave to shit, and when it came, it took ages to clean that up..

the teacher asked me what the fuck happen, and I had to explain it all. embarassing shit. <funny how literal that is...

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-06-2008, 08:31 AM
what??? You shit yourself?? ahahhha Are you fucking serious......if this had happened to anyone at my school they wouldve had to leave for good, theres no comeback from that, your life wouldve been ruined, you wouldve even had to move outta of the whole area, i doubt you could even go to the other high schools near.

Do you normally have troubles holding in your shit? Have you considered diapers or something? I dont get it, how can you just shit your pants at school like that Lol

KERZO
12-06-2008, 08:59 AM
shitting my pants and sending nudez to my mom are two things i can thankfully say i havent done.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-06-2008, 11:00 AM
hahaha

Senator C. Palantine
12-06-2008, 11:01 AM
Buying Cappadonna's Ying And The Yang.

I wasnt embarassed at the time.

But now I look back everyone in that shop must have been laughing at me.

Serious Business

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-06-2008, 12:20 PM
how Patrick Bateman destroyed my life

Longbongcilvaringz
12-06-2008, 12:46 PM
i cant figure out if wera is impersonating tooch or not.

drippie k
12-06-2008, 05:30 PM
i was supposed to play joseph one christmas about 3 years ago and got reeeaaaallllyyyy high with the girl playing mary beforehand...so not only was i chinky eyed infront of everyone at the community center, a lot of my lines had "uuhhhhhhhh.." in the middle of them plus i smiled the whole time while everyone just sat there n stared at me like "omg, this dude is stoned out of his mind" and i almost dropped baby jesus (which was a toy...if it were a real baby it prolly woulda fell on its head) leading to mary trying her best not to burst out laughing and to end it all i tripped on the way off the stage

Professor Poopsnagle
12-06-2008, 05:32 PM

it was highschool...

no dice.

i knew what i had to do.
i had to make my move.
all is fine....
*sighs*

i knew the score.

Ahhh... I just sparked up my spoon, melted that story into a brown sludge and shot it up into my itchy veins. Thanks Vikthor.

Vikthor
12-06-2008, 07:02 PM
shitting my pants and sending nudez to my mom are two things i can thankfully say i havent done.

ahahahahaha man up.

what??? You shit yourself?? ahahhha Are you fucking serious......if this had happened to anyone at my school they wouldve had to leave for good, theres no comeback from that, your life wouldve been ruined, you wouldve even had to move outta of the whole area, i doubt you could even go to the other high schools near.

Do you normally have troubles holding in your shit? Have you considered diapers or something? I dont get it, how can you just shit your pants at school like that Lol

people shit. it happens. people are filled with it. you might feel super comfortable and push out a fart that wasnt a fart at all, and a little poop may come out. whats there to make fun of? big man. you probably torment a kid for FARTING. like your ass dont lay some shit down.. thats probably why a kid'll come to school with a knife and put it in ya ass.

drippie k
12-07-2008, 12:33 AM
i woulda crapped in the corner of the bathroom or something...a teacher or the principal walks in you just be like "man, yall should unlock those stalls!"

that almost happened to me once at a cyber cafe, they had one stall and it was locked so i just crawled under the door...another, "cleaner", option too

Tyler Durden
12-07-2008, 12:37 AM
I was messaging this bitch, and decided to get dirty, ya digg? I sent her some mild dirty shit, and got no response. I was like "wtf?", messaged again trying to kick more game and she sent me a message saying "didnt get your other text?"

I check sent numbers

I not only sent it to the wrong number

but

I sent it to

my mum

I bet your next Sunday dinner was a bitch?

SKANK HILL
12-07-2008, 04:48 AM
didn't happen to me ... but second week of high school a dude in my year shit and pissed his pants after the teacher denied him access to the toilet ... he never came back

KERZO
12-07-2008, 05:13 AM
i woulda crapped in the corner of the bathroom or something...a teacher or the principal walks in you just be like "man, yall should unlock those stalls!"

HAHAHAHAHA THAT SHIT MADE ME LAUGH (No pun intended,lol)

Shogah
12-07-2008, 06:38 AM
so now im thinking ohhhh god help me please, help me please!

hahaha

SikoCeLL
12-07-2008, 06:46 AM
I bet your next Sunday dinner was a bitch?

HAHAHaaaaha

Longbongcilvaringz
12-07-2008, 06:58 AM
haha

jesus.