12-06-2008, 11:58 AM
obama = more white than black.

INF
12-06-2008, 12:09 PM
fuckin faggot. smh.

why u aint come back as snapple?

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-06-2008, 12:09 PM
^Lol, here we go again. We all know Bateman has a problems with Barack-O.

He is not white or black, he is a human beang. People forget that sometimes. Go Humans

Longbongcilvaringz
12-06-2008, 12:11 PM
I love barack

He's not black though.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-06-2008, 12:13 PM
^Lol, here we go again. We all know Bateman has a problems with Barack-O.

He is not white or black, he is a human beang. People forget that sometimes. Go Humans

You are a white person who talks bad about white people and pretends to be of color.

Also, you live in England. Barack does not want or need your support, whiteboy

Olive Oil Goombah
12-06-2008, 12:17 PM
yea....all these foreigners giving americans your opinion....just stop.

We dont care who your PM or premier is, so go get angry about it while you swing off the nuts of our leaders.

thanks,
NickyTooch

prrra718
12-06-2008, 12:18 PM
fuckin faggot. smh.

why u aint come back as snapple?

i already announced who i was....ill have the username in a second.....its still the same....whatsup infinty PEACE....but yea i am back for the moment been a while....but its me

Art Vandelay
12-06-2008, 12:19 PM
are you suggesting that ghostlace is a self-hating white boy

Longbongcilvaringz
12-06-2008, 12:21 PM
yea....all these foreigners giving americans your opinion....just stop.

We dont care who your PM or premier is, so go get angry about it while you swing off the nuts of our leaders.

thanks,
NickyTooch

Who's angry?

I just said he wasn't black.

You and these other sensitives typed about it.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-06-2008, 12:23 PM
are you suggesting that ghostlace is a self-hating white boy

That is my assertion. He claims to be mixed, but maybe his great great grandmother was half-black.

He tried to identify with black UK culture, and he wasn't accepted, because he was clearly white

He then tried to identify with white UK culture, and he wasn't accepted, because he was clearly a douchebag.

So now he created a little gimmick for himself, trying and get eastern europeans mad on the hiphop subforum of a wutang forum. However, he is pretty good at this. So congratulations for finding your niche.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-06-2008, 12:23 PM
pat, u kno im only kidding

Olive Oil Goombah
12-06-2008, 12:24 PM
Dan's right plus he is jewish so that gives him increase credo

INF
12-06-2008, 12:33 PM
i already announced who i was....ill have the username in a second.....its still the same....whatsup infinty PEACE....but yea i am back for the moment been a while....but its me

I do remember that you tried to go hard on Skale (shrap) and that shit was funny. You did speak on the brighter side of things ,which was cool cuz not a lot of ppl think that way. I guess you got capsized by the whole "kindness for weakness" ....

row on.

I just dont understand why you hid under a diff name for a min. that shit is so gay.

peace tho dude. :mmmyah:

I'll leave ya be.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-07-2008, 11:55 AM
That is my assertion. He claims to be mixed, but maybe his great great grandmother was half-black.

He tried to identify with black UK culture, and he wasn't accepted, because he was clearly white

He then tried to identify with white UK culture, and he wasn't accepted, because he was clearly a douchebag.

So now he created a little gimmick for himself, trying and get eastern europeans mad on the hiphop subforum of a wutang forum. However, he is pretty good at this. So congratulations for finding your niche.

Yeah I am pretty good at it so level yourself nigga

Im not gonna debate on here what race YOU think I am, its totally ridiculous and pointless, i couldnt care less what you think I am, it makes no difference to me and i can never win, so im just gonna continue to do me and shut yall up. actually anyway i posted videos up in this piece dos that look like a white face to you dumbass??

EAGLE EYE
12-07-2008, 11:58 AM
Yeah I am pretty good at it so level yourself nigga

Im not gonna debate on here what race YOU think I am, its totally ridiculous and pointless, i couldnt care less what you think I am, it makes no difference to me and i can never win, so im just gonna continue to do me and shut yall up. actually anyway i posted videos up in this piece dos that look like a white face to you dumbass??

i remember you posted some pics a while back LOL.

and I recall:

Tall
white
black rimmed glasses
looked like one of those starbucks kids who spend their free time typing their novels

Ghostlaced are you typing your lil wayne novels up in starbucks?

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-07-2008, 12:13 PM
lol not me homie i dont beleive in posting pics on this forum, nothing good comes of it. Im about 6,0, lean build, . Yes I like books but I prefer to play sports and I was once enrolled in a football academy in my teens.

And I prefer tea to cofffee. I think Starbucks sucks but is a good place to chat up bitches if your bored. Its funny you mention Novels like that though because I was a prolific writer a while back but i fell back from that, I could probably have some things published but havent got round to it, if I did I would be on here telling yall to suck my dick im a writer bitches no doubt though. But I have done a bit of travel writing.

I get G's wherever i can get em. THATS CUS IM A G, DONT YOU GET THIS?

SHRAP
12-07-2008, 12:32 PM
he gonna be black when them boys torch his body to ash

Olive Oil Goombah
12-07-2008, 12:34 PM
hahahahahahahha

shrap comin with the stark realities

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-07-2008, 12:56 PM
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2150/beingjohnmalkovichposteao4.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
12-07-2008, 12:57 PM
haha

KERZO
12-07-2008, 01:00 PM
:lmao:

prrra718
12-07-2008, 01:04 PM
lol not me homie i dont beleive in posting pics on this forum, nothing good comes of it. Im about 6,0, lean build, . Yes I like books but I prefer to play sports and I was once enrolled in a football academy in my teens.

And I prefer tea to cofffee. I think Starbucks sucks but is a good place to chat up bitches if your bored. Its funny you mention Novels like that though because I was a prolific writer a while back but i fell back from that, I could probably have some things published but havent got round to it, if I did I would be on here telling yall to suck my dick im a writer bitches no doubt though. But I have done a bit of travel writing.

I get G's wherever i can get em. THATS CUS IM A G, DONT YOU GET THIS?

"lol not me homie i dont beleive in posting pics on this forum, nothing good comes of it."

"actually anyway i posted videos up in this piece dos that look like a white face to you dumbass"

photos are no good, but video is ok? hmmm....dont understand the logic...

"i couldnt care less what you think I am"

clearly you do care what he thinks and what everyone else does think...

"so im just gonna continue to do me and shut yall up."

unless you stop posting or become a mod i doubt youre shutting anybody up...

"I think Starbucks sucks but is a good place to chat up bitches if your bored."

this statement right here....jeez....hahahaha

"THATS CUS IM A G, DONT YOU GET THIS?"

everything unfolds from these couple of posts....oh we all get it now....

ghostface is an offical loser now....sorry to be mean but youre just sad....lame..

prrra718
12-07-2008, 01:07 PM
i mean i had 2 do it....you came in and fucked up my thread....

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-07-2008, 01:11 PM
Lol like u think im reading all that ahahaha, i dont give a fuck about your shitty thread i made it more interesting, get off my dick

prrra718
12-07-2008, 01:17 PM
^^yea those stories about "chatting up in starbucks" and you being a "prolific writer who COULD have" and your physical build and your hobbies and all that shit really saved my thread....go get a myspace or a blog you diva... i dont care about that shit...im sure everyone else would agree

11th Chamber
12-07-2008, 01:57 PM
=) skys the limit

so what your saying is your president is in the stages of turning black...is what your saying..?

hectis
12-07-2008, 02:36 PM
your president is going to malado

Olive Oil Goombah
12-07-2008, 02:45 PM
He is going to malado??? As in a place i am unaware of???

Or did you mean he is going to BE MULATTO

hectis, you confuse me sometimes.

Vikings are about to lose to the Lions, so i can understand your ineptitude right now.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-07-2008, 02:50 PM
hahahaahah the Lions, hwat a joke. I feel sorry for detroit man, if one place deserved a good team to fall back on, its there.

hectis
12-07-2008, 02:52 PM
He is going to malado??? As in a place i am unaware of???

Or did you mean he is going to BE MULATTO

hectis, you confuse me sometimes.

Vikings are about to lose to the Lions, so i can understand your ineptitude right now.

hahaha yeah that's what I meant mulatto

TSA
12-07-2008, 03:05 PM
I love barack

He's not black though.

why is he not black, faggot?

TSA
12-07-2008, 03:07 PM
I would also like to add that nobody has had a problem calling a "MALADO" black until one became president, lmao, white people are the wackest

prrra718
12-07-2008, 03:07 PM
only on this fourm could you possibly here people say "barak obama is not black" or call him mullato or whatever that bullshit is....i cant tell what the fuck is a gimmick/lame joke on this site anymore...

hectis
12-07-2008, 03:21 PM
but he is so dont get all mad about it

TSA
12-07-2008, 03:29 PM
but black people that are MULATTO have all been considered black until november 2008.

?

?!?!?

even, they're all still considered black except for Barrack Hussien Obama.

yes, BARRACK HUSSIEN OBAMA is anything but black.

on top of that most 'black' people aren't even 'black' if you wanna get technical, and obama has more ties to original balck african culture then almost all blacks in the US.

but they're still considered black.
if obama calls himself black, and is of the black community, and has black DNA, are you really gonna tell him he's not, cause he does.

white people are the wackest specimens

KERZO
12-07-2008, 03:30 PM
I can see why prrra718 left the first time, he obviously took the hump for people hijacking his threads and taking the piss outta him. If you didnt want this negative reply then you should have posted this in KTL..most genchat dudes avoid that place like the plague,lol

KERZO
12-07-2008, 03:31 PM
but black people that are MULATTO have all been considered black until november 2008.

?

?!?!?

on top of that most 'black' people aren't even 'black' if you wanna get technical, and obama has more ties to original balck african culture then almost all blacks in the US.

if obama calls himself black, and is of the black community, and has black DNA, are you really gonna tell him he's not, cause he does.

Obama's mum is white so you dissing obama's mom....thats nasty,hahaha

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-07-2008, 03:32 PM
^shut up (TSgAy) I was watching the "Nigezie Hot 20" on HitTV today and thoses dudes were least black of all. YOu know if your copying USA blacks so much it gets to a point when you no longer are black even if you are from Afreaka

TSA
12-07-2008, 03:33 PM
INFACT everyone on this thread was referring to him as a Black candidate, not a mulatto one, prior to him winning.

wow white people. wow.

hectis
12-07-2008, 03:34 PM

?

?!?!?

but when did I say he was not black?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-07-2008, 03:41 PM
ok ok....lets end this discussion with what white people really think, instead of what they say just to piss TSA off.

Obama is a fucking nigger.

Happy Dairyk???

TSA
12-07-2008, 04:24 PM
that was childish.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-07-2008, 05:00 PM
your right

HANZO
12-07-2008, 05:02 PM
well if i call him a nigger he would get offended so he black.