PDA

View Full Version : Black Women Are Like A Double Edged Sword

ur_next_ex
12-07-2008, 12:04 PM
Its like "Damn! I Know They Are About Mad Crazy Trouble and
Endless Needless Drama, But Why they Gotta Look So Damn Good Too??!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3081/3089145067_0fba4bc510_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3293/3089177907_5a1659c7ac_o.jpg

begongo
12-07-2008, 12:05 PM
wtf

MsRzaRecTaH
12-07-2008, 12:11 PM
ummm okay?

IrOnMaN
12-08-2008, 02:04 PM
93.4% Correct, my friend.

TSA
12-08-2008, 02:08 PM
http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/imgad?id=CKjj34aeoa6A-QEQ2AUYWjII_BwvhNCrBCI (http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/iclk?sa=l&ai=Bu5dAinA9SaCWD6PqygWnlqjrDaTTjU2I0_SfCMCNtwGg4B QQARgBII_IgwY4AFCs-uWEAWDJjsyKrKTMFqABrujZ_gOyARN3d3cud3V0YW5nLWNvcnA uY29tugEJNzI4eDkwX2FzyAED2gFNaHR0cDovL3d3dy53dXRhb mctY29ycC5jb20vZm9ydW0vbmV3cmVwbHkucGhwP2RvPW5ld3J lcGx5Jm5vcXVvdGU9MSZwPTE0MDg4OTiAAgGoAwHIAwX1AwABA ASYBAA&num=1&adurl=http://corp-corp.com/h1bonlinejobfair_js.htm&client=ca-pub-8854125114595179&nm=5)
http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/imgad?id=CKjj34aeoa6A-QEQ2AUYWjII_BwvhNCrBCI (http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/iclk?sa=l&ai=Bu5dAinA9SaCWD6PqygWnlqjrDaTTjU2I0_SfCMCNtwGg4B QQARgBII_IgwY4AFCs-uWEAWDJjsyKrKTMFqABrujZ_gOyARN3d3cud3V0YW5nLWNvcnA uY29tugEJNzI4eDkwX2FzyAED2gFNaHR0cDovL3d3dy53dXRhb mctY29ycC5jb20vZm9ydW0vbmV3cmVwbHkucGhwP2RvPW5ld3J lcGx5Jm5vcXVvdGU9MSZwPTE0MDg4OTiAAgGoAwHIAwX1AwABA ASYBAA&num=1&adurl=http://corp-corp.com/h1bonlinejobfair_js.htm&client=ca-pub-8854125114595179&nm=5)

CharlesJones
12-09-2008, 05:08 PM
That's why i leave black women alone because too many of them stuck up, attitude having, materialistic, 4-5 kids having, welfare, only deal with thugs bitches got issues and they think they're all that. Fuck them bitches. I like black women but they get on my damn nerves, fucking hoodrat, stuck up muthafuckas.

IrOnMaN
12-09-2008, 05:50 PM
FUCK'EM!}:|:mmmyah:

CharlesJones
12-10-2008, 04:42 PM
LOL@Ironman. Get you a white girl Ironman like me LOL. White girls are friendlier than black women and they don't have a bunch of kids, they aren't on welfare, they don't have attitudes, they got good jobs.

BRONZBODY
12-10-2008, 06:43 PM
LOL@Ironman. Get you a white girl Ironman like me LOL. White girls are friendlier than black women and they don't have a bunch of kids, they aren't on welfare, they don't have attitudes, they got good jobs.WHITE WOMEN ARE EASY...POINT BLANK...WHY U THINK I FUCKS WITH EM...I LOVE MY BLACK WOMEN BUT I DONT THINK ID MARRY ONE THO...DONT WANNA GET MARRIED AT ALL REALLY

Killa BB
12-10-2008, 07:20 PM
*Started to make a statement to defend the honor of black women but changed my mind and decided to let you all weed yourselves out*

diggy
12-11-2008, 12:13 PM
Ya, know shit's fucked up when black men start to complain about it though!

IrOnMaN
12-11-2008, 12:22 PM
^^That's just how it is. I mean, damn. There are good black men out there who would love to date or marry a black woman but it seems that black women still want be hugged up with the thugs. They say they want to have a good black man but when they comes around, black women judge them, curse them out, say they aren't shit, and put them down because they're black men. Black women are the FIRST ones to judge and put down their own men because they HATE them. It's bullshit! So, what do good black men do? They be mature about the situation, walk away, and say "Fuck those bitchs!" and date or marry outside their race. We don't want to be judged and put down because of your sorry choices and sorry bullshit you've did in the past.

FUCK'EM!

diggy
12-11-2008, 01:24 PM
I feel you.

Black women have a messed up idea of what a man should be.

At work and just going about my business, I see the nasty attitudes of black women. It's an epidemic! A damn shame.

The phrase "you can hear a black woman before you see her" is mostly tru.

Much drama and negativity.

IrOnMaN
12-11-2008, 01:28 PM
^^I want to be and maybe someday marry a black woman but I don't think it's going to happen. I'm sick of being judged, cursed out, receiving shity looks, and being told I should be more thuggish. WTF?

FUCK'EM!!!

CharlesJones
12-11-2008, 04:47 PM
LOL@Ironman and Bronzbody hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. White girls is the way to go because they don't have a lot of drama and negativity like black women. They don't have a lot of kids either LOL. They got good jobs, they're educated and they live in nice neighborhoods. Remember the scene in Spike Lee's Jungle Fever movie when them black women was sitting around talking about black men dating white women? Well why do black women think black men are dating white women? It's simple. White women don't have attitudes, they aren't stuck up, they're easier to talk to and they're friendlier than black women. Plus they give up the booty easier than black women hahahahahahahahahaha. But then again i guess it depends on the woman because some white women can be stuck up too and acting bougie. I've had several attractive white women speak to me first before i spoke to them. Yesterday a white woman had a conversation with me at my job and i didn't even start the conversation. She just wanted to talk to me and we talked about football because she's a Donovan McNabb fan. I probably could've gotten her phone number if i asked for it. I also had another attractive white woman at my job introduce herself to me and i didn't even speak to her first. She shook my hand and she said it was nice to meet me. I was thinking about asking for her phone number because she's cute but i think she might have a boyfriend because most cute women have boyfriends. If i see her tonight, i might ask for her phone number. If she says she has a boyfriend, then that's fine. There was also a cute white woman at my job who spoke to me yesterday and she asked me if i had done my christmas shopping yet. We've talked a few times before and she even gave me her email but she has a boyfriend. I wish she didn't have one because i wanna fuck her LOL.

I don't feel bad when white women reject me because they do it in a nice way but when black women reject me, they gotta dog my ass out LOL. Stank stuck up bitches LOL. Some of these black women be wondering why they get called bitches and hoes and they wonder why black men beat their asses. It's because they got fucked up attitudes and they're stuck up. I don't think all black women are bad because i've had a few cute ones that have spoken to me and i've dated several of them but a lot of them i do hate because of their attitudes.

CharlesJones
12-11-2008, 04:50 PM
What's up with these r&b singers like Babyface singing stuff about what they'll do for a woman? They be making us black men look bad because the shit they be singing about, i wouldn't do that shit for a woman LOL. Babyface has this song called Soon As I Get Home and he sings i'll pay your rent, i'll buy your clothes, i'll cook your dinner too soon as i get home from work hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Babyface has lost his damn mind LOL.

IrOnMaN
12-11-2008, 04:53 PM
Charles, FUCK'EM!

CharlesJones
12-11-2008, 04:55 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You should listen to Willie D's Yo Pussy My Dick song LOL.

IronFingaz7
12-13-2008, 07:09 PM
I haven't fucked with any woman outside of a black women for about 10 years and its been the best option in my opinion. Black women are strong, black women age gracefully, and if your good to them black women will hold you down better than any other woman will.

P.E.A.C.E.

diggy
12-13-2008, 10:56 PM
I haven't fucked with any woman outside of a black women for about 10 years and its been the best option in my opinion. Black women are strong, black women age gracefully, and if your good to them black women will hold you down better than any other woman will.

P.E.A.C.E.

The highlighted part is the problem. Black women are all into this "I'm a strong black woman." That is what they concentrate on. They consider not listening to a man, arguing about triffling stuff, having opinions about things nobody cares about, and not acting feminine as being strong.

A man wants a woman, not a woman trying to be a man . :no:

Why can't a black woman say "I'm a loving black woman"?

IronFingaz7
12-13-2008, 11:09 PM
Ehhh, I have no problems at all with my girl.

P.E.A.C.E.

Killa BB
12-15-2008, 01:19 AM
Black women are AWESOME imo... Problem is that a lot of black women don't know that... and then they sell themselves short by wildin' out... then they get stuck wit guys like y'all who bitch about how stupid they act on forums instead of helping them to better themselves... you're so busy worrying about what her role is... but do you know yours?

IrOnMaN
12-15-2008, 08:37 AM
^That's bullshit and you know it.

I have a job. I attend college. I have my own apartment. Most importantly, I have NEVER gotten into any trouble in my lifetime. The problem I get is I'm either to nice or not "nigga" enough. So, don't come here and act like you know everything about black men even obviously you don't know shit.}:|

Killa BB
12-15-2008, 04:34 PM
... And you can't even answer a simple question... lol

And I doubt that not being "Nigga enough" is your problem... you obviously have no idea how to have a rational, calm intellectual conversation with a woman... but I'm here to help... so let's try again...

Do you know what your role is [supposed to be] in a healthy relationship with a black woman?

CharlesJones
12-15-2008, 04:44 PM
LOL@Ironman talking shit to BeautiflyB hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ironman is speaking the truth. I'm just like Ironman. I got 2 jobs, i don't have any kids and i've never been to jail or prison and black women tend to think because i'm nice that they can use me but i've never let a black woman play me. The problem with black women is that they want thugs/drug dealers, rappers, NBA and NFL players because all they think about is money. They want a man to take care of them financially instead of being independent. I was talking to a cute hispanic girl yesterday and i asked her if she had a man and she said she was married and she has a son that's 2 years old. She was smiling at me too and she didn't shit on me and act stuck up like black women do when i ask them if they got a man.

Killa BB
12-15-2008, 05:02 PM
you guys have been so unlucky in the black women department...

IrOnMaN
12-15-2008, 06:50 PM
... And you can't even answer a simple question... lol

And I doubt that not being "Nigga enough" is your problem... you obviously have no idea how to have a rational, calm intellectual conversation with a woman... but I'm here to help... so let's try again...

Do you know what your role is [supposed to be] in a healthy relationship with a black woman?

I was responding to your post, not answering the question because it's a broad and stupid question.

Ok. My role in a relationship is being a man. Unfortunately, for most black women, they want the role of the man and they want their man to be the women. And PLEASE don't deny it! They'll say to their man "You're holding the baby wrong. You're cooking the chicken the wrong way. That's not how you do that. Let me do it." Real dumb!

If not being "nigga/nigger enough" is the problem, then why do you have three.....ahhh fuck it!}:|

FUCK'EM!

Killa BB
12-15-2008, 08:11 PM
I'm starting to get the idea that even if there were no thugs/niggas/ gangstas etc. on the face of the Earth... you'd still be pathetic... You're such a narrow minded defeatest and There is very little hope for you... I'd feel sorry for you but that's probably what you want, so... I don't feel sorry for you...

IrOnMaN
12-15-2008, 08:16 PM
^^100% Incorrect. Is that the best you've got?;( HAHAHAHAHA.........HA! And you're denying it again.}:| Thanks for trying, though.:dududu:

FUCK'EM!!!!

IronFingaz7
12-15-2008, 11:41 PM
you guys have been so unlucky in the black women department...

Not me, I must be a lucky guy, lmao. But seriously, I grew up around nothing but black women and I never experienced any of this, not to mention with relationships that's all I've dealt with for about 10 years maybe more now. You get your few girls that are ignorant, but that's any race in my opinion, I've dealt with ignorant white girls, spanish girls, etc. but I always find myself more attracted to a black woman. My girl now is a Grad student studying mental health counseling at a prominent school and she from the hood, I've never dealt with any of this from her. I've dealt with typical relationship issues that arise no matter what race the woman or man is, but that's about it.

P.E.A.C.E.

Killa BB
12-16-2008, 12:37 AM
^^100% Incorrect. Is that the best you've got?;( HAHAHAHAHA.........HA! And you're denying it again.}:| Thanks for trying, though.:dududu:

FUCK'EM!!!!

Yep... that's all you get... and you can laugh about it all you want but the fact remains that you still have NO woman... Black or otherwise... Grow the fuck up...

Not me, I must be a lucky guy, lmao. But seriously, I grew up around nothing but black women and I never experienced any of this, not to mention with relationships that's all I've dealt with for about 10 years maybe more now. You get your few girls that are ignorant, but that's any race in my opinion, I've dealt with ignorant white girls, spanish girls, etc. but I always find myself more attracted to a black woman. My girl now is a Grad student studying mental health counseling at a prominent school and she from the hood, I've never dealt with any of this from her. I've dealt with typical relationship issues that arise no matter what race the woman or man is, but that's about it.

P.E.A.C.E.

A.M.E.N.

IrOnMaN
12-16-2008, 01:02 PM
Yep... that's all you get... and you can laugh about it all you want but the fact remains that you still have NO woman... Black or otherwise... Grow the fuck up...

Hmmm.......And how you would know that?

CharlesJones
12-16-2008, 04:39 PM
BeautiflyB is that a picture of you in your sig? If it is, you're ugly hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ironman don't sweat that shit she talking about. Fuck these black bitches LOL. LOL@Willie D saying on Yo Pussy My Dick song, hey bitch, hey ho, hey tramp, hey slut, tell me what the fuck is up hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Everyday you bitch bitch bitch. Want this, want that like a muthafucka rich LOL. Want me to pay the rent, want me to cook the damn food. Bitch you got me fucked up. I ain't Babyface, i like to fuck up the place hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What i look like doing a chore? What you think i got your dumb ass for? LOL. It sure as hell ain't your butt slut cause i can jack off and get a muthafucking nut LOL. Pussy ain't nothing but meat on a bone. Niggas love it, dikes suck it and faggots leave it alone LOL. So get on ho, you ain't nothing but a troublemaker. Here's your muthafucking walking papers and if alimony is what ya thinking, you'll fuck around and come up stinking LOL. And that goes for the rest of you hoes. Willie D will tell you if ya ain't been told. Loud as shit. Just like this, your pussy ain't no more important than my dick LOL. Willie D is crazy but he's speaking the truth about black women.

IrOnMaN
12-16-2008, 04:48 PM
^^She will counter by saying "My looks don't work on faggots." Now, if you were white, mexican, or asian, she would......probably say "Hmmm.....okay." Respect. She's nigger so only time will tell.

Charles, the BEST thing I would suggest you to do is live life. Every black woman isn't the same. It's just that most of them are taken. So, you have to be fast if you want a good one. All I'm saying is don't judge. I try not to but I'm the one who's always being judged.

CharlesJones
12-16-2008, 04:55 PM
I know that black women aren't the same. I have dated a few that have been good to me and i wish i would've kept in touch with them. One of them i dated was married with a daughter LOL. But she was the one who made the first move because when i gave her a ride home from work, she asked me if i wanted to kiss her and i said yeah because she's cute. She told me she wanted me to be intimate with her because she was having marriage problems and i thought that she might leave her man for me but she didn't. I really wanted to be with her because she's a nice girl. I'm just frustrated with most black women because i'm sick of their attitudes and acting stuck up.

IrOnMaN
12-16-2008, 04:58 PM
^^Yeah. You told me that story.

I am too but there's nothing we can do about it.

Killa BB
12-16-2008, 05:44 PM
Charles, the BEST thing I would suggest you to do is live life. Every black woman isn't the same. It's just that most of them are taken. So, you have to be fast if you want a good one. All I'm saying is don't judge.

Dry your eyes and take your own advice already... LOL

BeautiflyB is that a picture of you in your sig? If it is, you're ugly ...

]^^She will counter by saying "My looks don't work on faggots." Now, if you were white, mexican, or asian, she would......probably say "Hmmm.....okay." Respect. She's nigger so only time will tell.

Hmmm.....okay. LMAO!!! Shut up little boy... And don't ever go waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in my post history and quote me ever again... That was weird... flattering, but weird... LOL! God I love this forum... you meet some of the most well spoken, charming, mild mannered, christian, respectable men here... it's not even funny... LMAO....

I know that black women aren't the same. I have dated a few that have been good to me and i wish i would've kept in touch with them. One of them i dated was married with a daughter LOL. But she was the one who made the first move because when i gave her a ride home from work, she asked me if i wanted to kiss her and i said yeah because she's cute. She told me she wanted me to be intimate with her because she was having marriage problems and i thought that she might leave her man for me but she didn't. I really wanted to be with her because she's a nice girl. I'm just frustrated with most black women because i'm sick of their attitudes and acting stuck up.

Dumb ass... they never leave their spouses... don't you watch T.V.? LOLOLOL....

IrOnMaN
12-16-2008, 05:46 PM
^^Hmmm.......

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-16-2008, 05:50 PM
BeautiflyB is that a picture of you in your sig? If it is, you're ugly hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ironman don't sweat that shit she talking about. Fuck these black bitches LOL. LOL@Willie D saying on Yo Pussy My Dick song, hey bitch, hey ho, hey tramp, hey slut, tell me what the fuck is up hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Everyday you bitch bitch bitch. Want this, want that like a muthafucka rich LOL. Want me to pay the rent, want me to cook the damn food. Bitch you got me fucked up. I ain't Babyface, i like to fuck up the place hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What i look like doing a chore? What you think i got your dumb ass for? LOL. It sure as hell ain't your butt slut cause i can jack off and get a muthafucking nut LOL. Pussy ain't nothing but meat on a bone. Niggas love it, dikes suck it and faggots leave it alone LOL. So get on ho, you ain't nothing but a troublemaker. Here's your muthafucking walking papers and if alimony is what ya thinking, you'll fuck around and come up stinking LOL. And that goes for the rest of you hoes. Willie D will tell you if ya ain't been told. Loud as shit. Just like this, your pussy ain't no more important than my dick LOL. Willie D is crazy but he's speaking the truth about black women.

ahahahahaha

CJ always has Willie D lyrics on hand for any situation.

CharlesJones
12-17-2008, 03:55 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah Willie D is my boy. He's the best southern rapper to me. Scarface is my 2nd favorite southern rapper. Geto Boys are the rawest southern rappers to me because they always kept their music hardcore and political. They were the 2nd rap group behind NWA to rap about shit that rappers were afraid to speak about like the songs Fuck A War, Muthafuck The KKK, Niggas And Flies, I'm Not A Gentleman, Trophy, Crooked Officer, Point Of No Return. They're always talking political stuff in their music and i like that.

11th Chamber
12-17-2008, 03:56 PM
Willie D is one of the most garbage fuck rappers iv heard

But to the thread title, stick with hwhite women. They are superior in almost every way.

CharlesJones
12-17-2008, 04:00 PM
LOL@you think Willie D is garbage. Whatever. What rappers you like? Kanye West? T.I.? Slim Thug? Young Jeezy? Yung Joc? Hahahahahahaha.

IrOnMaN
12-17-2008, 05:03 PM
Willie D is one of the most garbage fuck rappers iv heard

But to the thread title, stick with hwhite women. They are superior in almost every way.

...........I disagree. But they're the prettiest, though. I'm just cautious about dating one.

IrOnMaN
12-17-2008, 06:30 PM
Hmmm.....okay. LMAO!!! Shut up little boy... And don't ever go waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in my post history and quote me ever again... That was weird... flattering, but weird... LOL! God I love this forum... you meet some of the most well spoken, charming, mild mannered, christian, respectable men here... it's not even funny... LMAO....

There are a couple of things I have found wrong in your post. First of all, I'm 22 and I've been on my own ever since the age of 18. Second, you don't know me. I HATE it when people (mainly smart asses like yourself) who make assumptions about certain things they know NOTHING about. Do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up because you know absolutely nothing about me nor good black men. And if you DID, you wouldn't have had three bastard kids.:{ Thank you and have a nice day!:cool:

Killa BB
12-18-2008, 08:47 PM
There are a couple of things I have found wrong in your post. First of all, I'm 22 and I've been on my own ever since the age of 18. Second, you don't know me. I HATE it when people (mainly smart asses like yourself) who make assumptions about certain things they know NOTHING about. Do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up because you know absolutely nothing about me nor good black men. And if you DID, you wouldn't have had three bastard kids.:{ Thank you and have a nice day!:cool:

What are you even talking about??? LMAO... You don't know me either BTW... but you seem to have a definite interest in me and my kids... too bad you're too charming and classy to be my man... LOLOLOL...

11th Chamber
12-18-2008, 08:50 PM
LOL@you think Willie D is garbage. Whatever. What rappers you like? Kanye West? T.I.? Slim Thug? Young Jeezy? Yung Joc? Hahahahahahaha.

I dont listen to anyone you listed

hahahahahahaha lol lol lol lol

Sam the Seed
12-21-2008, 06:42 AM
Black or white, the girls I'm attracted to have to be street smart, have worldly interests (READ!!), have some sharp style, have an attitude I can vibe with and look like she'll be hot when she's old. I'm picky and its slim pickin's where I live. Alot of black girls have funky attitudes and can be obnoxious but the cool ones are down for you, so I like em. White girls are too easy to pull when you're a black guy. Its seems to be just sexual interest before love with alot of these white chicks. And 90% of white chicks have the personality of cardboard. Lame sense of humor and too prissy. I have no idea what race my final pick will be, but I don't go in consciously prejudging any female, don't sell yourself short, fella.......Oh, and Asian girls are real nice.

IrOnMaN
12-24-2008, 11:38 AM
^^That's good for you. But the fact remains that females want a thuggish type man. It's true. Tupac said it himself.

Sam the Seed
12-25-2008, 01:03 AM
i think the important fact is they don't want a pussy. just because you're not a thug doesn't mean you can't be as hard as a thug. if the bitch wants someone who sells drugs and commits crimes, then i'm glad she doesn't want me. thugs to me are hard to respect or be intimidated by because i've always respected someone who makes a honest living and can whoop ass with or without a weapon. thats just how i go about women so thug-chasing girls aren't for me and to non-thugs, i suggest you start looking for more mature women.

Robert
12-25-2008, 12:24 PM
Another fantastic thread.

CharlesJones
12-27-2008, 03:47 PM
I'll fuck a white girl LOL. Several cute white girls at the apartment building where i work at always speak to me and i was thinking about asking this white girl today i saw that spoke to me yesterday if she had a man. I saw her in the lobby today and she was getting some coffee. I spoke to her and she spoke back. She was wearing a t-shirt with some shorts and she was barefoot. I was checking out her legs and they look good and so does her feet. I saw her yesterday in the lobby barefoot again and i asked her how come she was barefoot and she said i don't know. She said i got a pedicure done on my toenails. Next time i see her, i'm gonna ask if she has a man and if she says no, i'm gonna ask her out. Only time i would get with a black woman is if she approached me because i'm not approaching black women anymore because of their stank ass attitudes and acting stuck up. There's a cute black girl in the apartment building also where i work and she speaks to me when she sees me. I might ask her if she has a man next time i see her. I see her sometimes with a black dude but i don't know if that's her man or not.

Krusha
01-22-2009, 12:31 PM
Geah!

17th chamber born
01-22-2009, 01:43 PM
*Started to make a statement to defend the honor of black women but changed my mind and decided to let you all weed yourselves out*

Ya, know shit's fucked up when black men start to complain about it though!

EXACTLY RIGHT!
(on both counts!)

netscape check two
01-29-2009, 12:44 AM
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CNnXjuPou_q-JRB4GNgEMggb6EHsqxlGdw

Slide
01-29-2009, 12:48 AM
lol

netscape check two
01-29-2009, 01:28 AM
Willie D brings the heat, one of the best from the south.

CharlesJones
01-31-2009, 12:50 PM
Check Two you got good taste in rap. Fuck these Willie D haters on here. The dude is a south rap legend and he always says some real shit and he's very funny. LOL@him saying on Geto Boys I'm Not A Gentleman song, ladies first, who the fuck made up that shit? 9 times outta 10, it was a bitch LOL. I'm coming at ya like this cause your pussy ain't no more important than my dick miss hahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm not your muthafucking dog LOL. Bitches act like they handicapped. Want me to open doors, pull up chairs and all that hahahahahahahahahaha.

I was talking to a black girl yesterday and she's in Dallas right now. She's trying to get to Houston and she wants me to send her $41 for her bus ticket and some food. I told her i was gonna send it today but i lied because i didn't send it hahahahahahahahaha. She's probably mad at me and i don't care. It's not my fault she don't have a job. I'm wondering where she's getting money from to do some traveling anyway. She lives in Florida and she moved there from Cleveland. Why would this bitch move there when her family is in Cleveland? I know she doesn't know how to read a map so she can find her way around Florida. What is she gonna do if she ends up homeless? Wouldn't it make sense for her to be in Cleveland just in case she becomes homeless and she needs a place to stay? Her mother is still alive but she doesn't get along with her and she told me her siblings suck. She acts like she's doing good with her life LOL. What makes her think she's better than her brothers and sisters who aren't doing nothing? Her 3 sisters are hot by the way LOL. I fucked her older sister and she sucked my dick even though i don't like my dick sucked but she wanted to do that to me hahahahahahahahahaha. She doesn't have a job and i don't know how long she's been unemployed but i know what she's about and she doesn't stay with jobs for long and i don't know why. I've helped her get a few jobs. I remember when she got her first car and she stopped calling me but when her car broke down, she was calling me again LOL.

Before she got a car, she was always calling me to take her somewhere and then when she got a car, i stopped hearing from her. She came to visit me when i lived in Maryland but she didn't have a rental car so i had to take her a few places so she could get some food. When we got back to her hotel room, she wanted me to take her to a black dude's house in Washington DC in the hood because she said he owes her money. I told her no because i don't go to DC late at night because blacks get killed everyday in DC. So she asks me am i scared. I said yes iam and i'm not getting killed for her because of her stupidity. I don't even know this dude and i could end up getting into a fight with him over her. She also wanted to go to the club and she knows how i feel about black clubs so i don't go. Black men don't know how to act at the club so i avoid the club. Plus it's a lot of stuck up, materialistic black bitches at the club and i don't wanna talk to them.

Charles Barry
02-02-2009, 08:10 PM
I'll fuck a white girl LOL. Several cute white girls at the apartment building where i work at always speak to me and i was thinking about asking this white girl today i saw that spoke to me yesterday if she had a man. I saw her in the lobby today and she was getting some coffee. I spoke to her and she spoke back. She was wearing a t-shirt with some shorts and she was barefoot. I was checking out her legs and they look good and so does her feet. I saw her yesterday in the lobby barefoot again and i asked her how come she was barefoot and she said i don't know. She said i got a pedicure done on my toenails. Next time i see her, i'm gonna ask if she has a man and if she says no, i'm gonna ask her out. Only time i would get with a black woman is if she approached me because i'm not approaching black women anymore because of their stank ass attitudes and acting stuck up. There's a cute black girl in the apartment building also where i work and she speaks to me when she sees me. I might ask her if she has a man next time i see her. I see her sometimes with a black dude but i don't know if that's her man or not.
Lmao. The little details you include in your stories be killing me.

ALCATRAZ
02-05-2009, 10:48 PM
this thread makes it so easy 2 spot tha coons who post on wucorp...

diggy
02-24-2009, 08:53 PM
pz7BZSfYpls

IrOnMaN
02-26-2009, 12:43 PM
^^Pretty much.....and there's NO denying it.}:|

IrOnMaN
02-26-2009, 01:54 PM
If only if I were a thug.....

ALCATRAZ
02-26-2009, 02:00 PM
Its got nothing to do with being a thug mannn... no offense but I think you probably just a ugly ass nigga that's why black wimmins ain't fuckin with you lol. I'm not a thug but I fuck black wimmins on the regular. I've seen white boys gettin down with the most ghetto hoodrat black bitches ud ever see......when it gets down to the get down, its really about ur mouthpiece.... u gotta step ur wordplay game up son

IrOnMaN
02-26-2009, 08:44 PM
Its got nothing to do with being a thug mannn... no offense but I think you probably just a ugly ass nigga that's why black wimmins ain't fuckin with you lol. I'm not a thug but I fuck black wimmins on the regular. I've seen white boys gettin down with the most ghetto hoodrat black bitches ud ever see......when it gets down to the get down, its really about ur mouthpiece.... u gotta step ur wordplay game up son

You're 100% wrong about me. I always get the huffs and puffs, hard breathings, and the rolling of the eyes.

CharlesJones
02-27-2009, 04:50 PM
Speakonitgod it takes more than conversation to get cute women especially black women. You gotta have a nice car, a lot of money, your own place and you have to be handsome. If you don't have those things, you can forget about getting a cute black woman. Then again i don't have a nice car, i don't have a lot of money and i don't have my own place and i've been intimate with several cute black women. It just depends on the woman. I also get cute white women and cute hispanic women that speak to me. Even if Ironman is ugly, sometimes looks don't have anything to do with you getting a cute woman. Just look at Flavor Flav, The Notorious Big, Ol Dirty Bastard, Seal, Dennis Rodman and other ugly black men that have gotten cute women hahahahahahahahahahaha. Ironman if you're tired of black women ignoring you, take my advice like i told you before and date white women and hispanic women. Plus what i've learned about black women is that all of them aren't bad like i thought they were. Some of them will give you some attention and pussy.

IrOnMaN
02-27-2009, 09:53 PM
Speakonitgod it takes more than conversation to get cute women especially black women. You gotta have a nice car, a lot of money, your own place and you have to be handsome. If you don't have those things, you can forget about getting a cute black woman. Then again i don't have a nice car, i don't have a lot of money and i don't have my own place and i've been intimate with several cute black women. It just depends on the woman. I also get cute white women and cute hispanic women that speak to me. Even if Ironman is ugly, sometimes looks don't have anything to do with you getting a cute woman. Just look at Flavor Flav, The Notorious Big, Ol Dirty Bastard, Seal, Dennis Rodman and other ugly black men that have gotten cute women hahahahahahahahahahaha. Ironman if you're tired of black women ignoring you, take my advice like i told you before and date white women and hispanic women. Plus what i've learned about black women is that all of them aren't bad like i thought they were. Some of them will give you some attention and pussy.

Yeah, some. The GOOD looking ones that you would LOVE to have you are not going to get because of the typical black male image. Obama is just the begin but NOT the end.

I don't want a pretty white girl for my own personal reasons (I personally think they're 8,000,000,000 times better than black women but I'm afraid something will happen to me if I ever talked to one). I want a black woman, a PRETTY black woman. But I'm not a thug so....

osiris3000
02-28-2009, 12:07 AM
It's not about gettin pussy cuz i fuk a different bitch dam near every week. It's when it comes to that long-term shit most black women are jus dysfunctional. They cant see the big picture and how they're programmed and shit. Then they got that slavery self-hate shit where they gotta put perms in their hair and shit. It's so deep. A good book to read on that shit is "The Blackman's Guide to Understanding the Blackwoman" by Shaharazad Ali. She breaks that shit down to the Tee! I read that shit almost 15 years ago and it still applies. If you want game read "The Art of Mackin" and "The Mackin Rules" by Tariq "K-Flex" Nasheed. Another good one is "The Art of Seduction" by Robert Greene (dude who wrote the 48 laws of power). If you can't get no hoes after that you're jus pitiful.

CharlesJones
02-28-2009, 03:08 PM
Ironman well if you don't want a white woman, i can understand why. There are still some racist whites who don't like to see blacks and whites dating each other but you gotta ignore that. Or you can do like i do and get a prostitute or a escort service girl if you just want some pussy and you wanna avoid spending a lot of money to take a girl on a date so you can get some pussy hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

CharlesJones
02-28-2009, 03:09 PM
I just rented Diary Of A Tired Black Man movie from Blockbuster today. I'm gonna check it out. The main dude in the movie played in Phat Girlz movie with Monique as her boyfriend LOL.

netscape check two
02-28-2009, 03:10 PM
I used to date a black chick, and we lived together in a pretty nice neighborhood. Though, there was a black cop next door who had a problem with us dating, and he would do whatever he could to drive us out of the neighborhood.

CharlesJones
02-28-2009, 03:16 PM
Are you white? Have you seen Lakeview Terrace movie with Samuel Jackson and Kerry Washington? If you haven't, you should see it because the movie is just like your situation.