PDA

View Full Version : Becoming a parent...

prrra718
12-07-2008, 12:13 PM
who here is a parent....were you "ready" to have a baby when it happend....

WARPATH
12-08-2008, 11:34 AM
me and nope.

J.T.S.
12-08-2008, 02:39 PM
It's a good thread i was ready i actually saved money for 2 years!
And then boom after me and my queen got a nice lab out the hood 3 weeks later she gets pregnant with my firstborn! I had caught a case and couldn't smoke or drink!
So my baby was the good beginning of adulthood for me know i blaze but my daughters ten know, but i don't do it around her feel me.
And last night i feel asleep and i awoke to see hear listening to don pachino if words could kill.
And i actually broke down the whole song to her. and funny thing she loves that song by Cappadonna south of the border!

WARPATH
12-08-2008, 03:49 PM
My kids don't like hip hop. It's all about Hannah Montana these days. I got her in the iPod, no doubt.

prrra718
12-08-2008, 09:29 PM
It's a good thread i was ready i actually saved money for 2 years!
And then boom after me and my queen got a nice lab out the hood 3 weeks later she gets pregnant with my firstborn! I had caught a case and couldn't smoke or drink!
So my baby was the good beginning of adulthood for me know i blaze but my daughters ten know, but i don't do it around her feel me.
And last night i feel asleep and i awoke to see hear listening to don pachino if words could kill.
And i actually broke down the whole song to her. and funny thing she loves that song by Cappadonna south of the border!

damn good for your brother...how much money did you have in those 2 years...does your girl work 2? was it enough 2 get by?

tajeco
12-09-2008, 01:56 AM
My son's 3 months old. We planned on having him, but were still not prepared for him when he got here. It's like we're learning together everyday.

WARPATH
12-09-2008, 12:06 PM
The third kid, I was ready for, but I got twins instead. That bumped the count up to 4, which I wasn't ready for.

J.T.S.
12-09-2008, 01:52 PM
damn good for your brother...how much money did you have in those 2 years...does your girl work 2? was it enough 2 get by?

i actually got a 50,000 settlement between those 2 years, and had a very good paying job so i was golden, and my wife is a nurse so she was making good money too(still does). But even with our good jobs know man the price of raising our kids and maintaning a comfortable lifestyle is crazy hectic, and know you got Obama with his confusing cabinet choices!
I've been saving old school know with the safe, and the money in the shoebox
with the way this economy is man i really don't trust these banks.

prrra718
12-10-2008, 06:42 PM
^^damn good for you.....she a LPN or RN?

J.T.S.
12-11-2008, 12:21 PM
LPN or RN?? explain