PDA

View Full Version : The Racial Draft Really Exists

TSA
12-07-2008, 02:20 PM
its horrible when Chappelle jokes become reality. Like the wife swap

but yeah, the racial draft exists, and has existed, it's the foundation of society.
My teacher told me that japanese people are causasian

lmao. because they are interbred with ainu people with causasian features

Ainu people (basically the Indians and eskimos that live in japan) are white, but indians and eskimos arent and they're the same thing outside of superficial cultural differences.

wtf? really white people...really? REALLY.

Now Obama isn't black anymore lol. wow. he's MULLATTO
get the fuck otta here, lol, when did mixed ppl start getting acknowledged in society as mixed? i mean technically yeah, but technically almost all black people aren't black cause race isn't a technical thing, it's based on when and how white people encountered you in history.

like a white person is gonna walk into a room for 400 MULATTO MEN agest 18-25 and feel half as comfortable as he would in a room for 400 BLACK men.

get the fuck out lol.

Im also strongly against the panafrican movements degeneration into trying to make historical figures black or historic empires based soley on the fact that white people respect those people.

like jesus, who is also a top contender in racial drafting and was originally drafted from jew to white

i've heard the egyptians were causasian, people in greece are white but nobody around them is (turks and shit), they just skip over a few countries and say ok they're white but those guys right next to them..those guys that aren't white, yeah, they're not white.

and jews shift from white to jew depending on if they're doing trill jew things.

my question is, how far do you think people have and while continue to rewrite history to satisfy low self esteem?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-07-2008, 02:25 PM
dont worry, you will alway be a dirty negro boy

Art Vandelay
12-07-2008, 02:33 PM
Tim Stevens is half white half black. growing up in pittsburgh trying to break into the music industry, he was white. when that didn't work and he became an activist and eventually NAACP chapter president in pittsburgh, he was black.

KERZO
12-07-2008, 02:35 PM
get off the racial dick tsa, it's getting really boring now to the point when i yawn as soon as i start to read one of these race threads.

heres a great idea...why dont you post this shit in your own forum so we dont have to read it?

TSA
12-07-2008, 02:37 PM
why isn't fermi ban?

anyways, as i was saying JAPANESE PEOPLE ARE WHITE NOW

SKAMPOE
12-07-2008, 02:38 PM
why isn't fermi ban?

anyways, as i was saying JAPANESE PEOPLE ARE WHITE NOW
DA FUCK OUTTA HERE, U SERIOUS? WHERE DID U READ THIS>?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-07-2008, 02:39 PM
puerto ricans are mulattos

TSA
12-07-2008, 02:43 PM
DA FUCK OUTTA HERE, U SERIOUS? WHERE DID U READ THIS>?
mmy asian history class. yeah.

...yeah...da japz
he gonna be black when them boys torch his body to ash
my asian history class.

hectis
12-07-2008, 02:49 PM
all this cuz I said he was a malado?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-07-2008, 02:52 PM
yes

TSA
12-07-2008, 03:02 PM
yes

but not just you, academia

hectis
12-07-2008, 03:06 PM
yes

but not just you, academia

if I would have typed he is not black but malado then I can see why, but i was not typing in a sense of where it was I was trying to say he was not black understand?

TSA
12-07-2008, 03:08 PM
i guess, but that's not the only time its been said post him winning. and if he would hav elost he would have been black

but whatever, just something i wanted to speak on and have spoken on it, probably took your post deuh wrong way.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-07-2008, 03:09 PM
i voted for the white half. So MY president is white. =)

check two
12-07-2008, 03:10 PM
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/7/76/Black_Santa_disguised_to_collect_donations.jpg/300px-Black_Santa_disguised_to_collect_donations.jpg

hectis
12-07-2008, 03:11 PM
yeah you did but its cool

TSA
12-07-2008, 03:23 PM
*tearfully hugs Hectis' snoopy doggishly skinny phyzeek*

IrOnMaN
12-08-2008, 11:28 AM
It is just the way that it is. No one wants to be dark skin unless you're good looking. Plus, dark skin people (mainly men) have to do extra stuff versus people who are not as dark. Men have to buy SO MUCH material things like cars, gold rings and chains, expensive houses and haircuts, 62' TV's, $2500 leather jackets, iPhones, and talk like they know everything that's going on in the world, etc. Women have to do the same thing but they also have to show off their titties and ass daily. It's REALLY hard for them. Who can you point the finger for this ongoing problem?

TSA
12-08-2008, 11:34 AM
Lol i didn't even know i had to do all that stuff.
stop watching rap videos

Longbongcilvaringz
12-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Race is a boring topic and generally is discussed by those with little else to occupy their minds.

Race is a creation of modern human society, in the same vein as other divisions such as class.

I don't really care about it.

Cultural difference do exist, which is why i hate white South African's who come to the Western Coast of Australia.

That's not racism.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-08-2008, 11:38 AM
true...everybody gets labeled as racist if they don't accept everything about everyone else or criticize in the least bit.
political correctness run amok.
on an everyday level tho, thankfully, its not as big an issue as it is on other levels. my personal opinion.

IrOnMaN
12-08-2008, 11:39 AM
^I said some black men do that because society tells them they're ugly and they're nothing more than a boy. As a result, they have to turn to material things to boost their self-esteem hoping that someone will look past their physical features and notice how much money and material things they have. It's f***** up!

TSA
12-08-2008, 11:40 AM
i think they get called a racist if they're racist

white south africans are the worst though they always have the unique yet bizarre 'tan'

Longbongcilvaringz
12-08-2008, 11:40 AM
Yeah, as you American's might say "i could care less".

Race is a made up issue.

Humans are all pretty much exactly the same genetically (not that i am a scientist or anything).

There are more important things to think about.

TSA
12-08-2008, 11:42 AM
^i've been saying that for years, but JAPANESE PEOPLE ARE WHITE? what?!
^I said some black men do that because society tells them they're ugly and they're nothing more than a boy. As a result, they have to turn to material things to boost their self-esteem hoping that someone will look past their physical features and notice how much money and material things they have. It's f***** up!
LOL!
idk, i think they just LIKE that shit (like everyone else) and it's not a psychological self trick.

this would mean a good looking light skinned man doesn't like to flaunt his wealth, or a white person in general doesn't which isn't the case.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-08-2008, 11:42 AM

Why do people always say shit like "society tells people so and so".

The majority of people who live in a society think a certain way, this is not 'society' as an entity "telling people things".

Take responsibility for yourself dickweed, don't blame some greater power which doesn't even exist.

Senator C. Palantine
12-08-2008, 11:45 AM
Patrick.

Why the sudden and flagrant use of the word 'Dickweed'?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-08-2008, 11:45 AM
i really dont care either...and thats sadly not the norm. People in my own family are ignorant, not all, but some....i mean, alot of it is joking around and thats fine but, my cousins girl was asking me about this girl i was talking to, and all my aunts were aroudn and stuff..

so i said yea, she's vietnamese, and dayum all them broads went on and on with a million questions..are here eyes bad, me love you long time.(lol) and this and that...and finally i was like, i really dont care, i date who i date...so if it doesnt happen to be a white broad or an italian girl who cares.
pussy is pussy to me.

and that concludes a personal rant.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Pretty much, behind most racist jokes is a persons real feelings.

And Palantine, pumpkin, you're dating the biggest dickwed in new york, pumpkin, you're dating a dickweed, pumpkin.

Senator C. Palantine
12-08-2008, 11:50 AM
Fo' Real.

Some of my friends are racist and I'm the only person who actually pulls them up on it.

Just because your skin is a different colour doesn't make you less of a person. I mean it's not like there disabled or anything. Like them cripples in wheel chairs.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-08-2008, 11:51 AM
I just noticed your ridiculous signature text Palantine.

You are a bitch i am sure.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-08-2008, 11:52 AM
i still catch shit from a few of my uncles for voting for Obama....like all of a sudden they are these staunch republicans...get the fuck outta here i tell em. Obama aside (cuz thats what its REALLY all about tho they wont admit it), why should i vote republican again? what have they done to gain my vote???
nothing.

ANd oh yes, 'the country is going to fall apart..YOU"lle SEE!' good lord, thank god i took two oxycodein's before that family gathering. But the spread as usual was excellent

Longbongcilvaringz
12-08-2008, 11:54 AM
Ha

"The spread was excellent"

Senator C. Palantine
12-08-2008, 11:54 AM
I just noticed your ridiculous signature text Palantine.

You are a bitch i am sure.

The thing is Patrick, and you should really read what I'm about to say because this shit it real...

Youre A Faggit.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-08-2008, 11:55 AM
I am sure you are homo.

I'm out (no homo)

Piece.

IrOnMaN
12-08-2008, 11:57 AM
Why do people always say shit like "society tells people so and so".

The majority of people who live in a society think a certain way, this is not 'society' as an entity "telling people things".

Take responsibility for yourself dickweed, don't blame some greater power which doesn't even exist.

Ok. For one thing, you live in a totally different country than we do. You really have no idea of what you're talking about, do you? The media has its ways of telling people what is good and what is not good. What's pretty and what is not pretty. What's right and what is not right.

And you're doing it again. You're taking my words and twisting them. I said SOME dark skin black men feel a CERTAIN way. I didn't say ANYTHING about me, did I? I strongly recommend for you to retake English so you can better understand how to read correctly. Thanks.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-08-2008, 11:59 AM
only white people can understand the greatness of this battle. Its the type of rivalry that make you laugh inside of your stomach. It doesnt come out as bellicose 'ha ha's'....its the inner laughter, like when you are laughing hysterically in a dream and you can feel it, but your not really laughing.

Yes this is as good as it gets.

Senator C. Palantine
12-08-2008, 11:59 AM
I am sure you are homo.

I'm out (no homo)

Piece.

Piece to da Gawd.

One.

IrOnMaN
12-08-2008, 12:10 PM
only white people can understand the greatness of this battle. Its the type of rivalry that make you laugh inside of your stomach. It doesnt come out as bellicose 'ha ha's'....its the inner laughter, like when you are laughing hysterically in a dream and you can feel it, but your not really laughing.

Yes this is as good as it gets.

WOW!

SHRAP
12-09-2008, 01:04 AM
fuck race. niggas is white, crackas is black, i fuckd a filipina with a whiffle ball bat

RandyP
12-09-2008, 01:33 AM
Race is a creation of modern human society

This is a true statement, but one needs to know their past to create a better future.

Racism in America stems from the days when slaves were depended on to bolster a fledgling American economy. Whites needed the cheap labor (slaves) so they ran a propaganda campaign to convince America that any non white race was inferior, so they would be okay with enslaving whole races. After a while people realized that this was incorrect and thus the civil war and the abolishing of slavery came about and much later the civil rights movement. But the idea of this inferiority was already ingrained in our country and it still spills over to this day. So basically racism was a PR campaign run by slave owners that still echos in today's society.

I could speak on it some more but I'm out.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-09-2008, 08:47 AM
fuck race. niggas is white, crackas is black, i fuckd a filipina with a whiffle ball bat

haha

prrra718
12-09-2008, 10:15 AM
Race is a boring topic and generally is discussed by those with little else to occupy their minds.

Race is a creation of modern human society, in the same vein as other divisions such as class.

Cultural difference do exist, which is why i hate white South African's who come to the Western Coast of Australia.

That's not racism.

race is an everday 24/7 type of deal thats why it is discussed...it is extremley important to educate people and make people have open minds and open hearts... you cant compare race to class.....i think its great that you dont care about about race and all that but unfortunatly the majority of people do care about race, thats why it needs to be discussed and is very relivient.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-09-2008, 10:21 AM
You can't compare race to class.

It's true.

One is a reality in terms of complete prejudice.

The other isn't.

You really think people care what race the poor are?

Or the wealthy?

All are viewed generally based on the class which they inhabit.

TSA
12-09-2008, 10:24 AM
^true indeed true indeed true indeed

Uncle Steezo
12-09-2008, 11:23 AM

That's not racism.

out of curiosity how did you come to this conclusion?

Modern Society?????....
ever since there has been society there have been classes. now if you are saying that before we had society we didn't concern ourselves with race? TRUE. beacuse back then WE WERE ALL BLACK.

Institutionalized Racism can be dated back as far as Ancient Rome. when your ancestors realized if they fucked those Africans their babies came out brown.

I can understand how, to a white person, in a white dominated society, living in a white nation, race has liittle meaning. How you draw parallels to a person of color living in a overwhelmingly white nation is beyond me. ...splain

2%DNA separate us from chimps. so a drop of DNAcode must go a looooong way.

the simple fact that living in AUS is slowly killing you via radiation posioning should tell you something. IDK what, but is says something.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-09-2008, 11:25 AM
hahaha

this guys is actually posting here!!!!

hahaha

Longbongcilvaringz
12-09-2008, 11:27 AM
I wasn't going to respond to your post at all.

Any of your posts for that matter.

All i'll say is, you hate white people, actually hate them.

You are a proven racist.

Anything you have say on this subject is null and void.

Shut your dead beat ass up you fucking Nigo wannabee.

Haha, you are actually posting here again?

Like, actually?!!?!?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 12:03 PM
hahaha i wasnt convinced that was Gavin, but i've heard his ancient Rome arguement before so now i think its him.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-09-2008, 12:08 PM
I guess i am the only one who finds this character just popping back in here equally hilarious and pathetic...?

Just starting a new account, pretending as if he didn't have a 3 or so month long life crisis and breakdown.

Just cruising back, and posting the same shit he was posting before.

Where would we be without this internet luminary.

Or, more to the point, where would he be without us.

Contemplating that is very, very worrying.

Imagine this guy without Wu Tang Corp Dot Com.

Just imagine it!

hahaha

IrOnMaN
12-09-2008, 12:11 PM

Modern Society?????....
ever since there has been society there have been classes. now if you are saying that before we had society we didn't concern ourselves with race? TRUE. beacuse back then WE WERE ALL BLACK.

Institutionalized Racism can be dated back as far as Ancient Rome. when your ancestors realized if they fucked those Africans their babies came out brown.

I can understand how, to a white person, in a white dominated society, living in a white nation, race has liittle meaning. How you draw parallels to a person of color living in a overwhelmingly white nation is beyond me. ...splain

the simple fact that living in AUS is slowly killing you via radiation posioning should tell you something. IDK what, but is says something.

Horseshit!

Uncle Steezo
12-09-2008, 12:11 PM
wow.

Pat is really.... i mean REALLY upset i returned.

wow.

i hope he gets over it, this type of deep seeded hatred can consume you.

GET WELL SOON BUDDY!

Nick are you sure?
I might have just studied all those threads i copy pasted.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 12:15 PM
true.....something DOES seem off about you....

But just now you called me Nick...and your the only one who does that....

welcome back

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 12:16 PM
this is the deal breaker STYLE.

What city do i reside in.

IrOnMaN
12-09-2008, 12:17 PM
Style, when you left, Pat was hoping that his rep. would soon reach yours. But since you've returned, Pat realizes his dreams of walking in your footsteps are over. WOW!

Longbongcilvaringz
12-09-2008, 12:18 PM
Am i dreaming?

Was the whole things a dream?

The 'Wu Corp Movie'? An hour long corny cartoon about wu corp people?

The human skittle bags?

The emotional pleas?

The youtube videos about how the IMF was controlling the entire universe from the center of the earth?

The break down upon leaving where he confessed to being unable to match the level of interaction he found here? Even after joining 5 more forums?

The career as an internet forum signature maker?

The 40+ years of existence on planet earth?

The actual belief in and consequent life decisions made after watching the zeitgeist movies haha?

Did this not actually happen?

I now know how TSA felt when he thought he saw shit stains on 002 underpants and no one else would acknowledge it.

But this is far more pathetic, sad and ridiculous.

Art Vandelay
12-09-2008, 12:18 PM
so i finally get to meet the grandmaster that eveyrone has been talking about.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 12:21 PM
really? you werent hear for Style?

IrOnMaN
12-09-2008, 12:22 PM
LMMFAO! You guys LOVE Style.............to death! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......HA

Uncle Steezo
12-09-2008, 12:24 PM
I guess i am the only one who finds this character just popping back in here equally hilarious and pathetic...?

Just starting a new account, pretending as if he didn't have a 3 or so month long life crisis and breakdown.

Just cruising back, and posting the same shit he was posting before.

Where would we be without this internet luminary.

Or, more to the point, where would he be without us.

Contemplating that is very, very worrying.

Imagine this guy without Wu Tang Corp Dot Com.

Just imagine it!

hahaha

i don't get it? are you disappointed i didn't make a huge
"STYLE IS BACK!!!!!" thread?
i really don't understand the big deal. your dedication to voicing your disapproval of my return is just as gay as someone overly celebrating it.
all you have to do is click the ignore button and nothing will have changed for you.

but you aren't gonna do that...are you?

it sounds like you need a few months off yourself.

it was the cool level headed Laissez Faire aproach you took to posting that made you great. now you seem like a bootleg TSA with a funny accent.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-09-2008, 12:25 PM
hahaha

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE GAVIN?!!!

This is absolutely tragic.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 12:26 PM
I think TSA has logged in as Pat Bateman and Pat Bateman has logged in as STYLE

Longbongcilvaringz
12-09-2008, 12:27 PM
This must be an account all of the corpse members are using without gavins knowledge.

I refuse to accept any other explanation.

Ban this heat guy.

Art Vandelay
12-09-2008, 12:30 PM
really? you werent hear for Style?

maybe i was, but i'm terrible with names. i only know signatures and avatars.

tsa is ric flair
bateman is a dancing guy
and you are a steelers fan.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 12:32 PM
a rabid steelers fan

Uncle Steezo
12-09-2008, 12:37 PM
Pat i think its the fact that nobody really cares that much. but you. the Wucorp eCareer/eBeef/eLife/eGimmick thing is reaching its final moments in this current permutation.

I'm not here for Vatican, rep pts, eReputation. like i said B4 beat those levels already. i found some bonus levels. but you have to delete you account to unlock em.
wanna play them with me? or are you still polishing your rep bar and monotoring your post/day avg?

TSA
12-09-2008, 12:39 PM

Modern Society?????....

AHAHAHAHhahaHAHahahAHH!!11 he's actually posting! AHAHA!

anyways. Im going to side with Pat, the people that let race matter don't matter

It's really 100% about class..a poor white person is going to be look at in the same light as a poor black person

unless you wanna count calling Oprah a nigger as racism...but then again if he's a billionaire, and it has been proven that blacks can become billionaire, where the fuck does racism matter?

i think it exists cause we allow it to exist but money is a more powerful instrument it deciding how you get treated.

and if you get treated racistly as a billionaire when wtf? who cares, your rich.

Art Vandelay
12-09-2008, 12:40 PM
i might polish my positive rep bar, but i do that at gigantits.com

IrOnMaN
12-09-2008, 12:40 PM
Pat i think its the fact that nobody really cares that much. but you. the Wucorp eCareer/eBeef/eLife/eGimmick thing is reaching its final moments in this current permutation.

I'm not here for Vatican, rep pts, eReputation. like i said B4 beat those levels already. i found some bonus levels. but you have to delete you account to unlock em.
wanna play them with me? or are you still polishing your rep bar and monotoring your post/day avg?

Yikes! +rep

Uncle Steezo
12-09-2008, 12:42 PM
lol now you want to ban me?

PAT
you are trying to be someone you are not(TSA). and its not working. the old sean micheal persona got you nowhere. the Bateman persona got you famous. why go backwards?

check my ip.

MAC ATL GA.

look pat

Longbongcilvaringz
12-09-2008, 12:43 PM
"Yikes!"

hahaha

Wu Corp Corn Ball Nation is rejoicing.

Style is the goofier blackish version of Sidious Katana.

I guess that is enough for you corn balls to think he's a 'cool dude' who 'sons people' on wu tang forums.

TSA
i also would like to comment on styles "back then we were all black" comment cause it was retarded

we're all human but that hasn't stopped ppl from dividing up the cake.

if you go places where everyone is black, example africa, the concept of "black" doesn't exist and there's thousands of races, all of which in the western concept of race would be black.

there was racism and xenophobia since apes. apes fight other apes just cause they're other apes and not one of their own.

probably even before that.

but to us they're all ape. Race is a construct of the dickless mind

but to say JAPANESE PEOPLE ARE WHITE is the dead blow to the whole concepts ability to be taken seriously

WARPATH
Let's tone down the Faggotry a bit.....

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s85/SaiyanTony/Nina%20Mercedez/NinaMercedez115.jpg

Much better.

Uncle Steezo
12-09-2008, 12:45 PM
maybe i was, but i'm terrible with names. i only know signatures and avatars.

tsa is ric flair
bateman is a dancing guy
and you are a steelers fan.

i always have the superman and raptor jesus.

we never really crossed paths. i always wondered how a 2ndary got Vat status.:satisfy:

TSA
12-09-2008, 12:45 PM
and i would also like to add that the elife thing isn't over, you just wanna say it is cause you look like a glitter jackass with aids right now

but i would also like to add that it wasn't 1/20 as serious as you decided to take it with the whole stylemasterr thing and all

HANZO
12-09-2008, 12:50 PM
the seriousness level is quite shocking.

Art Vandelay
12-09-2008, 12:53 PM
i always have the superman and raptor jesus.

we never really crossed paths. i always wondered how a 2ndary got Vat status.:satisfy:

ok i remember that now. if this is a secondary, what was my primary?

Uncle Steezo
12-09-2008, 12:58 PM
now lets not get beside ourselves here. if there was ever an after school special for eSeriousness, i'm sure it would be made in Nigeria.

and to the "everyone was black"......isn't that what i said? race had no meaning when everyone is the same color. idk what you are trying to say.

Pat said RACE and CLASS were MODERN concepts.

Classism has ALWAYS existed. Racism has existed for a long time.

Japanese don't even acknowledege themselves as asian.
look at anime eyes. its like if i made a cartoon about black folks and we drew them with stringy hair blond and flat asses.
if japs wanna be white, let em be white.

SKAMPOE
12-09-2008, 01:00 PM
As Long As They Dont Wanna Be Ricans Lmao

Uncle Steezo
12-09-2008, 01:06 PM
so now you gonna front on me tissa?
after you got me all worked up with what you said you wanted to do to me when we talked on the phone.

Dick Tease.

TSA
12-09-2008, 01:08 PM
now lets not get beside ourselves here. if there was ever an after school special for eSeriousness, i'm sure it would be made in Nigeria.

and to the "everyone was black"......isn't that what i said? race had no meaning when everyone is the same color. idk what you are trying to say.

Pat said RACE and CLASS were MODERN concepts.

Classism has ALWAYS existed. Racism has existed for a long time.

Japanese don't even acknowledege themselves as asian.
look at anime eyes. its like if i made a cartoon about black folks and we drew them with stringy hair blond and flat asses.
if japs wanna be white, let em be white.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

IS THIS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!?

LMAO! WHAT? the irony!

also, race has a meaning when everyone is the same color. Nigeria has 250 races if you want to discuss it. they're all, in white ppls prespective "black"

but if anything the african perspective of race is more realistic (yet both then and white are faggots) cause the races there have different languages religions cultures customs dress different (and not no faggot black people wear baggy pants white people where suspenders shit) facial features histories areas of occuption and so forth where as in american everyone has the same culture religion and language when it comes to black and white people, but they still think there's a difference and that poor white ppl dont get treated like poor white people and rich black people aren't treated like rich anyone people.

if everyone is the same color, there will still be racism, as has been proven with, idk, Rwanda

Art Vandelay
12-09-2008, 01:09 PM
after you got me all worked up with what you said you wanted to do to me when we talked on the phone.

Dick Tease.

i don't think tsa would tease you about that if he talked to you on the phone. to talk to you, he would have to turn off his favorite episode of CSI

ALCATRAZ
12-09-2008, 01:11 PM
and jews shift from white to jew depending on if they're doing trill jew things.

someone rep this man

TSA
12-09-2008, 01:11 PM

Dick Tease.

what did i say?

Style: it's gotten pretty lame over there
Tsa: yeah
Style: But im back baby
Tsa: HAhaahhahahH
Style: PM Tomb it's not letting me start me account
Tsa: Tomb wants me dead, idk if im the right person but ok
Style:: Im back baby
Tsa: AHahahahahahahahah Styllionaires, peace
Style: peace

im setting the record straight before you stage and incident and start telling everyone im begging you for advice on PM when i asked you to produce a track cause you said you produced tracks

TSA
12-09-2008, 01:13 PM
i don't think tsa would tease you about that if he talked to you on the phone. to talk to you, he would have to turn off his favorite episode of CSI
what?

i dont even watch CSI, what are you talking about.

mind you you got murdered a few days ago and only restarted when blackula 'backed you up' online.

HANZO
12-09-2008, 01:19 PM
what did i say?

Style: it's gotten pretty lame over there
Tsa: yeah
Style: But im back baby
Tsa: HAhaahhahahH
Style: PM Tomb it's not letting me start me account
Tsa: Tomb wants me dead, idk if im the right person but ok
Style:: Im back baby
Tsa: AHahahahahahahahah Styllionaires, peace
Style: peace

im setting the record straight before you stage and incident and start telling everyone im begging you for advice on PM when i asked you to produce a track cause you said you produced tracks

such a warm and loving convo.

Uncle Steezo
12-09-2008, 01:20 PM
you see how you shifted from jokey smurf to corn flake cereal?

there just jokes baby boy. lol @ TSA's paranoia. relax. it's feels so much better when your not all tense like this.

Uncle Steezo
12-09-2008, 01:23 PM
i recorded the convo, so you can type what you want tissa. but we both know the truth.

and i'll be waiting for the new set of nudes u promised.

TSA
12-09-2008, 01:27 PM
can you please just post the audio? i, honest to everything, knew you were taping it cause you're similar to a pedophile

i was thinking, 'he's taping this and waiting for me to say something he can use'
and nobodies tense, im laughing about this whole thing lol.

well, welcome back

check two
12-09-2008, 01:32 PM
This homeless guy also fell asleep listening to the conversation in the thread:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2069/2218429203_a77c36454b.jpg

TSA
12-09-2008, 01:33 PM
maybe cause you and him aren't in it, or any conversation on this site so idk why you log on.

seriously, what if i was at school and 2 guys were talking and i walk up to them and say "this is a boring conversation" then walk away?

check two
12-09-2008, 01:35 PM
Arnold Drummond(but shorter), you don't need to be in every single conversation on the site though man.

Art Vandelay
12-09-2008, 01:35 PM
what?

i dont even watch CSI, what are you talking about.

come on tsa. i know you are always claiming to be gutter, but we all know you watch CSI and grey's anatomy

SKAMPOE
12-09-2008, 01:38 PM
And ''will And Grace''

check two
12-09-2008, 01:41 PM
And ''will And Grace''

http://electricityandlust.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/gary-coleman.jpg

TSA
12-09-2008, 01:45 PM
no seriously, i dont watch anything on NBS ABC or CBS, CSI is boring, i cant watch it and evidentally there's like 40 of them

i also hate sitcoms and TV dramas, i've never seen any of the shows you guys have listed...

...burn?

also check Two, the best way to keep me from every conversation is to not talk to me

Art Vandelay
12-09-2008, 01:47 PM
skampoe, your sig is freaking me out. please take it down?

ilzPotent
12-09-2008, 01:48 PM
LMFAO Skampoe straight clown sometimes,

but wtf did I miss here? Whats got Pat all riled up? Style you 40 years old? I mean I don't care but wow.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 01:49 PM
Pat is PMSing per usuall....style is 34 or 35

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-09-2008, 01:55 PM
WAIT A SECOND!

I think this "STYLE" guy is a secondary

He has less than 20 posts and he's already posting in General Chat?

Something must be up.

Somebody do an IP check and a DNA test.

Art Vandelay
12-09-2008, 01:55 PM
Pat is PMSing per usuall....style is 34 or 35

so if style is 35, then according to tsa, he is 2 years older than me, and 5 years younger than me.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 01:57 PM
in all honesty, i'm really 42

ilzPotent
12-09-2008, 01:59 PM
Well - Im 70 and I got all yall whipper snappers beat.. respect your elders? Isn't Teresa like 35 too? I'm just saying... *shrugs* (stop biting my techniques)

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 02:01 PM
No she isnt that old. I will not post her age without permission cuz Im 42 and have experienced enough in life to kno that age and weight are for a woman to determine and a woman only.

Art Vandelay
12-09-2008, 02:05 PM
not sure of teresa's age, but she does weigh 183lbs.

Uncle Steezo
12-09-2008, 02:10 PM
i was born in 1976. do the math. i am the young side of 30 something.

Lola i'll knock the dust off that thang for ya. put some naps back into your nappy dugout.

ilzPotent
12-09-2008, 02:27 PM
Ugh hairless pussy cat,...I just threw up in my mouth, and my hair ain't nappy.. sorry to disappoint.
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/ilz24/Styles/DSC00913.jpg

What happened? Why all the style hate. Someone called me style a while ago and I wasn't sure if they were trying to insult me. But whats good?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 02:29 PM
aye mami!

The Lost Prophet
12-09-2008, 03:32 PM
My history teacher (whom also teaches asian history) said white people accepted the Japanese as white people back in the 1900's because of how strong they were...theyre not white...just called that because they beat the shit out of Russia and China so they were FORCED to be accepted....also, Persians are white...even though our blood is not of Anglo-saxon blood, which is the white blood line if i remember correctly...white folk is straight ignorant and should kiil themselves Japanese ritual style if they wanna be Japanese so much

Also, arent we all technically from Africa??? Makin us all black

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 03:35 PM
hahahah....lost prophet caught feelings....a no no in gen chat.....

Art Vandelay
12-09-2008, 03:39 PM

TSA, is that you

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 03:43 PM
hahahahha....

is anyone else grossed out by the 35 year old, lonely companionless douche that follows a 20 year old college student around because he got his soul ripped from him?

prrra718
12-09-2008, 03:44 PM
Well - Im 70 and I got all yall whipper snappers beat.. respect your elders? Isn't Teresa like 35 too? I'm just saying... *shrugs* (stop biting my techniques)

whipper snappers...LOL.."and jews shift from white to jew depending on if they're doing trill jew things." LOL....this thread is gold...

IrOnMaN
12-09-2008, 04:31 PM
.................................................. .................................................. .....

Uncle Steezo
12-09-2008, 05:04 PM
.................................................. .................................................. .....

werd.

The Lost Prophet
12-09-2008, 05:05 PM

I caught feelings??? didnt even know lol :'o

MsRzaRecTaH
12-09-2008, 06:28 PM
WAIT A SECOND!

I think this "STYLE" guy is a secondary

He has less than 20 posts and he's already posting in General Chat?

Something must be up.

Somebody do an IP check and a DNA test.

it was done yesterday... welcome back STYLE.