PDA

View Full Version : Questions from men to women.

TSA
12-08-2008, 06:37 PM
ok. i know i've been a dick to all of you accept BB(gavin) and mini, but just put that behind you for this thread, for Slurms McKenzie.

men, and women, have very limited understandings of the vagina. true shit, everyones gonna be like "DURrrrrrppp I Kn0hw ehvee ting" but im just learning that the clit is a dick, with a fuckin urethra, and i can put money that 90% of women didn't know that.

the reasons for such ignorance is cause pussy scares society. it will probably be the last 'private part' to be show on TV in the future. Women don't understand it, and niether do men cause everyones too afraid to ask.

i know you ladies are fags for the most part and like to pretend your all secretive or something and not contribute to anything, but if possible just let your 'guard' down and answer these questions

feel free to ask us some if you need.

Tyrxx(aka mini) would be good for this thread.

my first questions
1. what's the difference in the FEEL of a clitoral orgasm from a pussy guthole orgasm

2. why do you guys play 'hard to get' when it comes to sex, even though you want it. Does it make the sex better, is it cause you like the feeling of being desired? You guys scream during it so obviously you like it more then us...is it a society thing?

http://www.sweetandbitter.com/inside/images/SueJohanson.jpg

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-08-2008, 06:39 PM
clits do not have urethras.

Women do not pee out of their clits.

DUMBO
12-08-2008, 06:41 PM
why dont you ask sue?

Art Vandelay
12-08-2008, 06:43 PM
TSA, why don't you just post your clit so we can examine it ourselves?

TSA
12-08-2008, 06:45 PM
^solicites prostitutes on christmas to open presents he bought for them
then drives them home after christmas dinner.

idk if i read the thing wrong but it says they do only it doesn't reach the end, kinda like a wierd apendage.
again icould have read the thing wrong

also

3. what are some shit men do during sex that is fuckin wack and you wish they wouldn't, men are very concerned with their preformance and will change anything so long as you as it's wack. Problem is women can go 20 years unpleased and not say shit.

4. since you have breasts, skampoe, how did you loose your tooth?

Art Vandelay
12-08-2008, 06:52 PM
TSA do your labias swell during your cycle?

12-08-2008, 06:53 PM
4. since you have breasts, skampoe, how did you loose your tooth?

hahaahahaa. I am also curious about that.

Is he 2 gangsta 2 brush?

women pee out of their vaginal openings, where there urethra is, above where you stick your dick.

My girlfriend is right next to me and she verified this.

The thing is, you can't make rules for pleasuring women the right way, because they are all different.

Like, my ex-bitch, she used to want me to suck on her titties for a good 10 minutes straight. She would tell me to bite them a litte bit.

My current girlfriend has super-sensitive titties, and I spend like a minute there, tops, she gets more turned on by having her neck kissed, and her ass slapped during sex. My ex-girlfriend didn't particularly like having her ass-slapped.

Women are all different and crazy in their own ways.

Vikthor
12-08-2008, 06:56 PM
clit is an undeveloped dick?! what?~!?
i had my mouth on that thing!?

TSA
12-08-2008, 06:59 PM
i'l go read the thing again, it didn't make sense, but i'll show you what im talking about.

my ex liked getting her neck sucked and ass slapped as well, which i was cool cause i like doing that shit, but she says sex hurts more then it feel good for her after a while

she's a dumb ass from hell though, so idk, she could just be being dumb.

Art Vandelay
12-08-2008, 06:59 PM
sounds like TSA finally got a piece of ass for the first time in his life and he came in 30 seconds like everyone does the first time they get some stank on their hang low and now he wants to know why he didn't please the chick. lol, kid, you got to hold out for a couple minutes.

or did you go down on a chick for the first time and you didn't know what you were doing and she wouldn't give you any...hahaha.

Vikthor
12-08-2008, 07:05 PM
where da ladies at man

Olive Oil Goombah
12-08-2008, 07:06 PM
also

3. what are some shit men do during sex that is fuckin wack and you wish they wouldn't, men are very concerned with their preformance and will change anything so long as you as it's wack. Problem is women can go 20 years unpleased and not say shit.

Thats not true. Women need and want to be pleased. But they kno that men will come at them, so they don't obsess over it unless they are heavy or just plain ugly. Women worry too.

hahaahahaa. I am also curious about that.

Is he 2 gangsta 2 brush?

women pee out of their vaginal openings, where there urethra is, above where you stick your dick.

My girlfriend is right next to me and she verified this.

The thing is, you can't make rules for pleasuring women the right way, because they are all different.

Like, my ex-bitch, she used to want me to suck on her titties for a good 10 minutes straight. She would tell me to bite them a litte bit.

My current girlfriend has super-sensitive titties, and I spend like a minute there, tops, she gets more turned on by having her neck kissed, and her ass slapped during sex. My ex-girlfriend didn't particularly like having her ass-slapped.

Women are all different and crazy in their own ways.

Yep..there all different.

TSA
12-08-2008, 07:07 PM
oh god art, to be the oldest guy in this thread by far and the least mature is disgusting, grow up

Olive Oil Goombah
12-08-2008, 07:08 PM
sounds like TSA finally got a piece of ass for the first time in his life and he came in 30 seconds like everyone does the first time they get some stank on their hang low and now he wants to know why he didn't please the chick. lol, kid, you got to hold out for a couple minutes.

or did you go down on a chick for the first time and you didn't know what you were doing and she wouldn't give you any...hahaha.

this whole topic stems from when i asked blackula if she gets clitoral or vaginal orgasms or both....

...and shockingly man of these youngsters did not kno that there were multiple ways to stimulate a woman. Nor did they kno the essence of the clit.

I'm now wondering if they even knew what or where the clit was.

And now these youngsters are coming to us old fogeys for advice...

...funny how that works.

minibumpsh
12-08-2008, 07:23 PM
its actually difficult for a female to get just vaginal orgasms. there needs to be like stimulation of the clit.

girls who wait a long time with guys to have sex either think it makes it more special, likes being lusted after for a long time, or is pretending not to be easy.

i personally have no patience to play hard to get, i just wanna get straight to the chase. and i really dont care if thats "slutty" in societys eyes. wateva.

ive never had vaginal orgasm dont think i will,, but my orgasms feel like..weell u cant really describe it into words, its just amazing the end.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-08-2008, 07:25 PM
my ex used to tell me it was like waves or something...than she asked me what mine felt like...i didnt kno what to say...an eruption that last about 5 to 6 seconds???

Our orgasms pale in comparison to woman. Lucky bitches.

TSA
12-08-2008, 07:30 PM
so just beatin it in is the long route eh? does the clitoris respond more to pressure or friction?

11th Chamber
12-08-2008, 07:34 PM
ive never had vaginal orgasm dont think i will,, but my orgasms feel like..weell u cant really describe it into words, its just amazing the end.

damn so you've never fully experieced the

http://gallys.realitykings.com/te/59/t3.jpg

need to quit fuckin with those weak Long Island dudes...

Olive Oil Goombah
well, don't forget about the g-spot now

so just beatin it in is the long route eh? does the clitoris respond more to pressure or friction?

It's all about hittin it from the back and reaching around, lightly stroking the clit.

It's all about rhythm.

LadiesLoveCoolDan is bound to make a bitch come in 6 minutes flat, and that is with a moderate white man's penis.

Wordlife.

TSA
12-08-2008, 11:48 PM
jewelz

EAGLE EYE
12-08-2008, 11:59 PM
http://acrossthewire.com/Gallery/albums/Adultcon100805/P1000089.jpg

Visionz
12-09-2008, 12:02 AM
When eating pussy its not a bad idea to approach the situation much as would give your women a kiss (unless your a shitty kisser, in which case, work on that then get back to the pussy) Concentrate on the clit but don't leave the rest of the puss out and heavy pressure isn't always the smart move, sometimes less is more. Orgasms build up so you what your moves to mimic that process.

SHRAP
12-09-2008, 01:09 AM
why do women lie about their age?

DJMethods
12-09-2008, 01:20 AM
When eating pussy its not a bad idea to approach the situation much as would give your women a kiss (unless your a shitty kisser, in which case, work on that then get back to the pussy) Concentrate on the clit but don't leave the rest of the puss out and heavy pressure isn't always the smart move, sometimes less is more. Orgasms build up so you what your moves to mimic that process.

and guys... seriously...

DONT FUCKING LICK THAT CLIT

im serious

Lick around it, circle it, and OCCASIONALLY flick over that shit.

you can lick it too and get a quicker orgasm but fuccckkkkkk that. TEASE THE BITCH. and make that 1 orgasm an allmighty downpour of vaginal juices onto the gods chin.

Always tease.

when shes starting to shake and shit then start working it, and dont stop. get lock jaw and keep licking that clit.

even when straight pouding. tease that bitch for as long as you can. plus that way she'll beg you for da cock and be halfway there.

remember da riddum as well, dont be all like fast pound for 3 and slow pound for 1 then fast for a bit then slow for one then fast for one. get a riddum going like you boucing to a joint in da club.

i always give the bitch half cock at the start as well. she'll be getting used to that and enjoying it and then BLAOW ram the rest of that shit in and break her ovary.

Thats how i like my pussy worked anyway.

12-09-2008, 01:12 PM
^^ word!

ilzPotent
12-09-2008, 01:15 PM
So does this make you attracted to woman to now? :learning:

TSA
12-09-2008, 01:18 PM
oh god.
see?

as anyone noticed anyone that e-beefs with me is a total faggot?
im not just saying that cause they e-beef with me, it's just faggots tend to do it
i e-beef with cool people, skampoe, infinity, but that's about it, everyone else has being a faggot. and notice how the faggots don't know when to turn it off and on?

Illzpotent is a John Leguzamo secondary, that's why she can't answer these questions

Art Vandelay
12-09-2008, 01:21 PM
awww, i sorry tsa. i no mean to make fun of important thread. i be nice. i no noticed that this is serious tsa. i be nicer. I no mean to make you upset. I ♥ U

ilzPotent
12-09-2008, 01:22 PM
LMAO - ebeef? you really think that? thats cute.

I am pretty well acquainted with my taint. If you keep that in mind when you go down on a girl you may do well.

and its the same sensory perception.

TSA
12-09-2008, 01:23 PM
huh? elaborate

ilzPotent
12-09-2008, 01:27 PM
If you grab it and jerk it, a woman would probably punch you in the nose. (sorry bigger than your face)

But if you were to taste in the same manner you would like to be tasted than you could very well make a woman love your mouth. Just the senses are the same and yes it is completely different for the entrance. Much more extreme sensitivity.

and Joh Leg joke is wack, you should try to come up with a new one...a funny one this time.

Art Vandelay
12-09-2008, 01:29 PM
in other words, tsa. eat her pussy the same way you like to have your pussy eaten.

TSA
12-09-2008, 01:30 PM
but i would like to be grabbed and jerked, though i get what you mean...just treat it like your sucking dick (so homo)

did i just use sucking dick to understand clitoris'?

i did.

REP.

TSA
12-09-2008, 01:32 PM
also i dont eat pussy, so this is all new to me. upon finding out that it's really just a little dick, i feel more confident in my life choice

ilzPotent
12-09-2008, 01:33 PM
You would...but yes, if thats the analogy you need. Its just like suce de pesce.

Geez it is NOT like a lil dick - just the senses... GOOD NIGHT

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 01:34 PM
all this talk about eating pussy....now im fuckin horny.

12-09-2008, 01:35 PM
But if you were to taste in the same manner you would like to be tasted than you could very well make a woman love your mouth. Just the senses are the same and yes it is completely different for the entrance. Much more extreme sensitivity.

I disagree. When Im getting blown, I want her to grab that shit and be a little bit forceful. Don't tease my cock, suck the motherfucker.

Don't be too violent and try to jerk the bottom over the top, but get a good grip and go at it.

You have to be much more delicate with a clit. You tease it, and get in a gentle rhythm, but you need to go to town and get nasty with a dick(no homo).

Dicksucking and clitplay techniques are different.

Art Vandelay
12-09-2008, 01:38 PM
i'd love to know who this chick is that TSA is so in love with that he is coming to wu-corp for sex advice in order to please her... come on tsa, you have to post a pic. so did you already try fucking her once, and it went so bad that you need advice, or are you afraid that it's going to go bad and you need advice so it doesn't?

check two
12-09-2008, 01:47 PM
i'd love to know who this chick is that TSA is so in love with that he is coming to wu-corp for sex advice in order to please her... come on tsa, you have to post a pic. so did you already try fucking her once, and it went so bad that you need advice, or are you afraid that it's going to go bad and you need advice so it doesn't?

Answer:

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2008/features/tvblog/080505/gary_coleman_240x320.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 01:48 PM
hahah i happened to catch that on divorce court....apparently its a sexless marriage.

Art Vandelay
12-09-2008, 01:50 PM
http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/images/fathat305.jpg

ilzPotent
12-09-2008, 01:55 PM
I disagree. When Im getting blown, I want her to grab that shit and be a little bit forceful. Don't tease my cock, suck the motherfucker.

Don't be too violent and try to jerk the bottom over the top, but get a good grip and go at it.

You have to be much more delicate with a clit. You tease it, and get in a gentle rhythm, but you need to go to town and get nasty with a dick(no homo).

Dicksucking and clitplay techniques are different.

sigh. Did you only read that part? I specifically said if you grab it and get rough, she may hit you in the head and neck area. This is why I use the term taste..... tasting is only done with your tongue. :thumbup: Life lesson, trust what I say.

12-09-2008, 02:00 PM
sigh. Did you only read that part? I specifically said if you grab it and get rough, she may hit you in the head and neck area. This is why I use the term taste..... tasting is only done with you tongue. :thumbup: Life lesson, trust what I say.

I respect what you say, as a woman.

But, unless you have eaten various vaginae, I feel that I am more qualified to say how to eat a vagina.

You would be more qualified to comment on how to tame YOUR vagina, but I am more qualified on vaginae in general.

Each one is different, like snowflakes.

I agree with what you are saying in principlel, I am just saying that how I like to get my dick sucked is very different than the proper way to handle a clit.

ilzPotent
12-09-2008, 02:04 PM
umm yea, okay. to each is own, but I didn't say that TSA did. But I think I'm may be alittle more educated in this area than you are.

TSA
12-09-2008, 02:04 PM
somthing (something) tells me the ladies love cool dan more then Illzpotent

i also find that women know less about women then men, but getting their perspective is nice

like if you ask a girl on how to deal with girls, the answer you'll get i'll be some PC fairy tale shit and will never work due to the mentality of the female fem muh num

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 02:06 PM
i need to introduce you to my ex daryl....she was about 8 years me elder and taught me the ropes.....she is pushing 35 these days but she could teach you alot.

12-09-2008, 02:07 PM
umm yea, okay. to each is own, but I didn't say that TSA did. But I think I'm may be alittle more educated in this area than you are.

Unless you are a lesbian, or at least an experienced bisexual, I refuse to believe you are better with a clit (besides that of your own) than I am.

I AM THE CLIT MASTER. CLITS TREMBLE AND QUIVER BEFORE ME. I MANIPULATE THE CLITORIS WITH GODLY TECHNIQUES.

TSA
12-09-2008, 02:08 PM
why are you calling me daryl? is that offensive? and this thread isn't about me (tho the elderly in it which it was cause a larger portion of then lives is about me then they'd like to admit) its about women answering questions men may have for them
i asked my own as did others

why your currently discussing me at your age is beyond me.

12-09-2008, 02:10 PM
i also find that women know less about women then men, but getting their perspective is nice

like if you ask a girl on how to deal with girls, the answer you'll get i'll be some PC fairy tale shit and will never work due to the mentality of the female fem muh num

Truth. Girls can provide perspective sometime, but they usually give shitty advice on how to get other girls.

It's almost like they don't realize that all girls are different. Just because they like something, they generalize it for all women.

Also, most of the time WOMEN(especially at your age, TSA) HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY REALLY WANT.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 02:11 PM
its always about you Daryl. Your my son.

and im tryin to hook you up..wtf? im finally being nice to you cuz as i inch closer toward death I want to leave with a good conscience.

TSA
12-09-2008, 02:12 PM
lol i COULD very well be your son

ilzPotent
12-09-2008, 02:13 PM
Okay. I put my two-cents in. Do what you'd like with the information. Thats the beauty of being me, I really don't give a shyt what you think. :nonono:

Art Vandelay
and this thread isn't about me its about women answering questions men may have for them
i asked my own as did others

TSA, i understand. i used to ask women about sex and what they expected from me sexually and what they enjoyed and what i was doing wrong and what i could improve on. They were my girlfriends.

Why don't you ask this chick what you are doing wrong? if you are already doing it wrong, just ignoring it, is not going to make it better. what do you have to lose?

TSA
is anyone else creeped out by the age gap in this 2 year old online feud?
does anyone remember when he said he wished i died cause i said i have cable on my phone?

this is disgusting

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 02:14 PM
come on Darry, lets go play catch in the back yard. You got a wicked curveball, lets work on that.

Art Vandelay
12-09-2008, 02:16 PM
i'm creeped out by the age gap of those little kids you molest while babysitting them

TSA
12-09-2008, 02:16 PM
TSA, i understand. i used to ask women about sex and what they expected from me sexually and what they enjoyed and what i was doing wrong and what i could improve on. They were my girlfriends.

Why don't you ask this chick what you are doing wrong? if you are already doing it wrong, just ignoring it, is not going to make it better. what do you have to lose?
the girl im currently having sex with is an international student from egypt, a muslim country, and knows less about sex then a brick.

i have various female friends that i ask when need be including denys the dyke, but i really dont see what's wrong with making a thread on wutangcorp.com

or why your implying it's a big deal

or why, at your age, and at the age of all the old people on this website, 70% of your content posted is about a 20 year old in nebraska.

this is really pathetic.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 02:19 PM
is anyone else creeped out by the age gap in this 2 year old online feud?
does anyone remember when he said he wished i died cause i said i have cable on my phone?

this is disgusting

I think your old enough now Darry where you can handle yourself. I mean come on now.

TSA
12-09-2008, 02:22 PM
Darry? the guy from The Outsiders? why?

what if i was posting this pedophilic corn on ClubPenguin.com?

the age gap between these 2 and the average poster here is that of my own and the average poster on clubpenguin.com
is anyone else grossed out by this?

TSA
12-09-2008, 02:23 PM
Truth. Girls can provide perspective sometime, but they usually give shitty advice on how to get other girls.

It's almost like they don't realize that all girls are different. Just because they like something, they generalize it for all women.

Also, most of the time WOMEN(especially at your age, TSA) HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY REALLY WANT.
yeah, i ask my lesbian and 24 yr old firend about stuff like this cause the girls my age don't know and don't ask.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 02:23 PM
fly with meeeeeeeeeeeeee

lesbian seaguuuuuuuuuuuulllll

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 02:26 PM
Darry? the guy from The Outsiders? why?

what if i was posting this pedophilic corn on ClubPenguin.com?

the age gap between these 2 and the average poster here is that of my own and the average poster on clubpenguin.com
is anyone else grossed out by this?

wow. you've seen outsiders. Impressive thats an old movie.

pedophilic corn??? is that sometime of specialized Nebraskan breed?

You 20 and legal, so, no....just because im 22 years older than you doesnt mean i still can't be 'hip'...

..or is 'hip' not 'hip' anymore??

TSA
12-09-2008, 02:27 PM
what? that wasn't even funny?
who are you here to talk to? serious? why do you log on to this site?

ilzPotent
12-09-2008, 02:29 PM
LOL nicky... payaso!

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 02:33 PM
what? that wasn't even funny?
who are you here to talk to? serious? why do you log on to this site?

I log on to make sure the wolves don't rip you to shreds Daryl. I kno your very young and inexperienced and the real world is very harsh. Look what it did to me.

I'm 42 and i live in a one room apt. Not one Bedroom..on fucking room. I'm protecting you.

ilzPotent
12-09-2008, 02:35 PM
oh my turn.

I hear your son squealed like a pig when they hung him from the cross and your wife moaned like a whore when they ravaged here over and over and over again...

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 02:38 PM
Blasphemy!!!!!

TSA
12-09-2008, 03:07 PM
have you guys ever said something you thought was funny?

ilzPotent
12-09-2008, 03:09 PM
I'm too tired to be pestered by you... run away lil boy.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 03:10 PM
i would retaliate darryl, but you would hide behind your age, so from now on, im going to be nice to you cuz i'm not cruel to children.

prrra718
12-09-2008, 03:32 PM
also i dont eat pussy, so this is all new to me. upon finding out that it's really just a little dick, i feel more confident in my life choice

im sorry but thats some bullshit..dont be ashamed that you eat pussy there is nothing wrong with it if thats your girl/wife...

Art Vandelay
12-09-2008, 03:35 PM
I think your old enough now Darry where you can handle yourself. I mean come on now.

i think he handles himself too much. that's why he is asking all the questions

Dokuro
12-09-2008, 07:15 PM
ok. i know i've been a dick to all of you accept BB(gavin) and mini, but just put that behind you for this thread, for Slurms McKenzie.

men, and women, have very limited understandings of the vagina. true shit, everyones gonna be like "DURrrrrrppp I Kn0hw ehvee ting" but im just learning that the clit is a dick, with a fuckin urethra, and i can put money that 90% of women didn't know that.

the reasons for such ignorance is cause pussy scares society. it will probably be the last 'private part' to be show on TV in the future. Women don't understand it, and niether do men cause everyones too afraid to ask.

i know you ladies are fags for the most part and like to pretend your all secretive or something and not contribute to anything, but if possible just let your 'guard' down and answer these questions

my first questions
1. what's the difference in the FEEL of a clitoral orgasm from a pussy guthole orgasm

2. why do you guys play 'hard to get' when it comes to sex, even though you want it. Does it make the sex better, is it cause you like the feeling of being desired? You guys scream during it so obviously you like it more then us...is it a society thing?

http://www.sweetandbitter.com/inside/images/SueJohanson.jpg
hahahhhahhahahhahaha go back to the 8 th grade
dude i believe it know you are a virgin clits have urithras ahahahhahahaaha
dude please don't speak on my f avert body part when you know nothing of it

TSA
12-09-2008, 07:35 PM
is that 'funny' cause it mad you laugh or 'funny' cause i've demeaned you in that past year and a half and you want it to be funny so that you can demean me back?

Art Vandelay
12-09-2008, 08:07 PM
ok tsa, we get it, not only are you the funniest person here, you are the only funny one. and you e-destroy us and we can't e-destroy you. that's all settled. let it go.

Uncle Steezo
12-09-2008, 10:59 PM
how do you know about the mons pubis and labia majora but don't know about the clit?

ojQ3KvwyuFI

TSA
12-10-2008, 12:05 AM
shut up, i made a thread about men asking questions to women, i dont have a clitoris, a person with a clitoris would know more about clitoris' then me, the elderly are not allowed to discuss me in this thread anymore.

this is a thread about women and your discussing me

TSA
12-10-2008, 12:06 AM
im sorry but thats some bullshit..dont be ashamed that you eat pussy there is nothing wrong with it if thats your girl/wife...
no, i really don't it smells like something i dont wanna put my mouth on

Uncle Steezo
12-10-2008, 12:27 AM
i dont have a clit but i know what a clit looks, feels, tastes like and is used for

d. we could have had this discussion in one of our big bro/lil bro pm sessions.

i'm sure that a forum that is 99.9% male is not the ideal place to get advice from women. especially when you alienated 75% of the .1%.

i'mjussayin.

carry on.

Dokuro
12-10-2008, 08:36 PM
dude i dident know you existed till like 5 months ago

Killa BB
12-10-2008, 09:10 PM

my first questions

1. A clitoral orgasm is a lot stronger than a G-spot O... or "Guthole" orgasm as you call it. And they travel in different directions. By this I mean that the orgasmic feeling itself, which I'll describe as a wave, begins in the center of your body and radiates outward with a clitoral orgasm. Whereas a G-spot O causes the wave to run down your body from head to toe. And I'm speaking of my own particular patterns of course. This effect may vary from woman to woman.

2. Women play hard to get because somebody told us that it's "unladylike" to let on or say that we want our backs blown out. Holding out doesn't do much to enhance the actual act. It's more traditional than anything. And of course we scream. We're pretty much being stabbed. Doesn't mean we enjoy it more than you. The scream is a mere reaction to being on the recieving end of a forceful thrust. If it were the other way around, you'd scream too.

Bonus: Our urethral opening is located BELOW our clits.

minibumpsh
12-10-2008, 09:32 PM
dont eat girls out if tthey stink..thats nasty..

why dont ppl clean down there..like its not that hard bro

Uncle Steezo
12-10-2008, 10:09 PM
what about a combination?
like when i am hittin it from the back and reach around and start rubbing your clit?

and whats up with those aftershock orgasms? like when your legs lock up and shake 5 mins after you busted?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-10-2008, 10:10 PM
@ mini
shouldnt you be in bed?

DJMethods
12-10-2008, 10:13 PM
Do women take it as a compliment when I tell them they're stunnin' like my daddy?

TSA
12-10-2008, 10:14 PM
1. A clitoral orgasm is a lot stronger than a G-spot O... or "Guthole" orgasm as you call it. And they travel in different directions. By this I mean that the orgasmic feeling itself, which I'll describe as a wave, begins in the center of your body and radiates outward with a clitoral orgasm. Whereas a G-spot O causes the wave to run down your body from head to toe. And I'm speaking of my own particular patterns of course. This effect may vary from woman to woman.

2. Women play hard to get because somebody told us that it's "unladylike" to let on or say that we want our backs blown out. Holding out doesn't do much to enhance the actual act. It's more traditional than anything. And of course we scream. We're pretty much being stabbed. Doesn't mean we enjoy it more than you. The scream is a mere reaction to being on the recieving end of a forceful thrust. If it were the other way around, you'd scream too.

Bonus: Our urethral opening is located BELOW our clits.

great answers, this is what i was looking for, but skampoes copy and paste of some person that knew their shit said the clitoris is 4 inchs long like a dick but most of it is hidden and it has a tube inside of it that is closed

and when the baby develops into a male the tube grows to the outside of the clit forming a dickhole and becoming a uterus, this is what i meant, silly.

but thanks for your insight

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8c/Clitoris_inner_anatomy.gif

shit looks like a sting ray

TSA
12-10-2008, 10:15 PM
dont eat girls out if tthey stink..thats nasty..

why dont ppl clean down there..like its not that hard bro
well it gets cooped up all day and sweats, like a foot, so i would imagine the stink isn't by choice unless you pussy balls naked all day

The Hound
12-10-2008, 10:23 PM
i have a question for the inside reverse penis species

do you like your slang gargoyle's to spread their wings when invading your tucker box? ... OR ... do you prefer for them to be closed in a serious like manner similar to the deep thinking meditation roof top stance shown here

http://www.dailyventure.com/300x400/paris_gargoyle.jpg

The Hound
12-10-2008, 10:24 PM
@ mini
shouldnt you be in bed?

she probably was

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.

SKAMPOE
12-10-2008, 10:27 PM
http://socaldem.smugmug.com/photos/396396367_NPzAs-M.gif (http://socaldem.smugmug.com/gallery/3720538_vAqkA#396396367_NPzAs-A-LB)

11th Chamber
12-10-2008, 10:30 PM
VUqw8uScx1k

peace to the god

Killa BB
12-10-2008, 10:51 PM
what about a combination?
like when i am hittin it from the back and reach around and start rubbing your clit?

and whats up with those aftershock orgasms? like when your legs lock up and shake 5 mins after you busted?

I had to think about that one kinda hard as that is some mind scramblin' shit... but even in this case... The clitoral O prevails by overriding the G-spot O and and sending the "wave" outward from the center... however, if my memory serves me correctly, the after effects of an orgasm of this magnitude takes a while longer to dissipate.

And as far as the "aftershock" goes.... it's not really that... it's actually all still the same O... that's just how the thing plays out... lol... and again I'm only speaking for myself of course.

Do women take it as a compliment when I tell them they're stunnin' like my daddy?

No... Not at all... Not unless your father is... Your mom.

great answers, this is what i was looking for, but skampoes copy and paste of some person that knew their shit said the clitoris is 4 inchs long like a dick but most of it is hidden and it has a tube inside of it that is closed

and when the baby develops into a male the tube grows to the outside of the clit forming a dickhole and becoming a uterus, this is what i meant, silly.

but thanks for your insight

shit looks like a sting ray

Partly correct... the clit is actually longer than the part you see... That part is correct... but there is no tube in it... and no part of it ever becomes a UTERUS in male babies...

Olive Oil Goombah
12-10-2008, 10:53 PM
the female orgasm is far superior to the male

DJMethods
12-10-2008, 11:05 PM
I really want to fuck my girl up the ass.

Well she's not my girl, we just fuck occassionally. I've tried the two in the pink one in the stink and she said it hurt her stink.

How can I put my rod inside her stink without her complaining? I tried date rape but she woke up by the time I was able to get it up.

yours sincerely,

Fire Fingers

Uncle Steezo
12-10-2008, 11:06 PM

impossible.

if their nut was all that they'd be ready to go to sleep.

Killa BB
12-10-2008, 11:10 PM

impossible.

if their nut was all that they'd be ready to go to sleep.

Don't hate cuz we can outlast you. You think you so big and bad and...

hey...

Gavin...

GAVIN?

Nigga wake yo ass up!!!

I really want to fuck my girl up the ass.

Well she's not my girl, we just fuck occassionally. I've tried the two in the pink one in the stink and she said it hurt her stink.

How can I put my rod inside her stink without her complaining? I tried date rape but she woke up by the time I was able to get it up.

yours sincerely,

Fire Fingers

Try the vagina... I hear it's nice... and a lot easier to get into...

DJMethods
12-10-2008, 11:14 PM
Don't hate cuz we can outlast you. You think you so big and
Try the vagina... I hear it's nice... and a lot easier to get into...

I like vagina. It's warm and cushiony like the womb.

Killa BB
12-10-2008, 11:50 PM
You cannot possibly remember what 'Womb" feels like on the inside... LOL! That's about as unbelievable as you saying you know what vagina feels like... Lies, I tell ya... Lies!!!

DJMethods
12-10-2008, 11:51 PM
Thats a lie.

This one time me and my mates cut open Roman Polanski's wife's stomach and I played around in it for a bit. Was all over the news for a few years, over hyped IMO.

50 Cent gets pussy.

TSA
12-10-2008, 11:57 PM
50 cent gets more pussy then wutang, that's true

but i would never venture into the anus off the fact i wouldn't fit,

ok not never

ok i would

SKAMPOE
12-11-2008, 01:18 AM
Ok Ur Gay

Killa BB
12-11-2008, 01:21 AM
gVQT6PCPbfU

Uncle Steezo
12-11-2008, 02:23 AM

ok not never

ok i would

get some pussy first.

this nigga though girls peed out of their asshole.

12-11-2008, 05:17 AM
http://cocalari.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/manechine-460x344.jpg

Durag
12-11-2008, 05:22 AM

ok not never

ok i would

I wouldnt, i dont like the thought off anal at all, fuck that, thats what the pussy is for. Guys have assholes too.

SKAMPOE
12-11-2008, 06:02 AM
I wouldnt, i dont like the thought off anal at all, fuck that, thats what the pussy is for. Guys have assholes too.

I'VE ALWAYS SAID IT, ANY MAN WHO'LL FUCK A FEMALE IN THA ASS WONT HESSITATE TO DO A DOOD IN THE BUTT!

Durag
12-11-2008, 06:29 AM
THANK YOU SKAMPOE

thats exactly what ive been thinkin, but people always said "oh your a faggot, wait till you try it" Fuck that, you can just as easily fuck a fella up the butt, we've both got assholes.

The pussy is for for fucking. If your dying to do anal but your girlfriend or whoever wont let you, why dont you just fuck your friend up the ass? Your getting anal, whats to complaign about? Faggots

DJMethods
12-11-2008, 08:26 AM
I tried fucking my friend up the ass too, but he had no titties to reach around and grab.

DJMethods
12-11-2008, 08:36 AM
You really REALLY gotta ask yourself a question if you think a females ass is any way like a males ass.

Men have lips too, so you dont kiss bitches? Next time you kiss a bitch think about how you're a closet fag.

Durag
12-11-2008, 08:38 AM
Yea, good point, anal sex just isnt my thing though

DJMethods
12-11-2008, 08:44 AM
You are a closet fag doe, so maybe we're onto something.

Kissing, hugging, anal sex = homo.

Durag teachin da seedz

DJMethods
12-11-2008, 08:46 AM
You also ned to cop dis album

QiitY35xx1g

Durag
12-11-2008, 08:49 AM
You are a closet fag doe, so maybe we're onto something.

Kissing, hugging, anal sex = homo.

Durag teachin da seedz

Straight up nigguh. Dunno bout the closet fag though, but i like to keep my options open (no homo).

Did anyone ever get shit on their dick from anal sex? That would be fucked, fuckin a bitch in the ass and then pulling out and havin a big load of shit on your dick "BITCH, CLEAN YOUR GOD DAMN ASS, EVER HEAR OF FUCKIN TIOLET ROLL"

KLIION JENSEN
12-11-2008, 10:04 AM
why do bitches front like they dont enjoy getting fucking while they're on the blob ??

why do bitches front like they can fuck for days, but but tell you to stop after 3 hours of fucking & i still aint bust my wedge yet ??

why do bitches front like they would'nt eat pussy ??

You really REALLY gotta ask yourself a question if you think a females ass is any way like a males ass.

Men have lips too, so you dont kiss bitches? Next time you kiss a bitch think about how you're a closet fag.

good point, if ass is the same thing male or female, why do you hold/stroke/spank ya girls ass, but not ya boys ??

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 10:19 AM
you guys are fucking nuts.

So gettin your dick sucked is gay?? cuz a guy has a mouth too???

LMAO

Durag
12-11-2008, 10:23 AM
Okay, i was wrong, damn.

I just dont like the thought of putting my dick inside an ass

Professor Poopsnagle
12-11-2008, 10:30 AM
I'VE ALWAYS SAID IT, ANY MAN WHO'LL FUCK A FEMALE IN THA ASS WONT HESSITATE TO DO A DOOD IN THE BUTT!
By that logic, getting head could be considered a homofelony too. Sweet Jevis, I've been sinning all these years.

From this day on I will stick to vaginas. And boobs. Female boobs, not the kind really fat man have.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 10:33 AM
i have nipples Greg could you milk me?

Durag
12-11-2008, 10:35 AM
Haha

i remember going to a strip show once and one of the strippers was playing with her tits, and some milk popped out. It was years ago and i was pretty drunk so i could be mistaken, but thats what it looked like, is that possible?

oldie
12-11-2008, 10:53 AM
yea i got a question for the females,

y do u have male friends hu u find hot but u keep the relationship strictly plutonic?
(im in tht situation)

women do my fuckin tree in, swear down. i finished a yr long relationship of nowt but arguing like a yr n 9 mnths ago. fuckin pure bliss not been with that bird!

Killa BB
12-11-2008, 03:21 PM
yea i got a question for the females,

y do u have male friends hu u find hot but u keep the relationship strictly plutonic?
(im in tht situation)

Because HOT is not the same thing as FUCKABLE...

Haha

i remember going to a strip show once and one of the strippers was playing with her tits, and some milk popped out. It was years ago and i was pretty drunk so i could be mistaken, but thats what it looked like, is that possible?

Of course it is... and I'm willing to bet that she had given birth in the recent months prior to that show and was stripping for diaper money... either that or she had the far more rare condition that some women have that causes them to lactate for no reason...

why do bitches front like they dont enjoy getting fucking while they're on the blob ??

Because being on the "blob" is irritating in itself... imagine a terrible abdominal cramp... now imagine having a big sweaty person who won't shut the fuck up trying to fold you up like a pretzel while punching you in the gut... That's what it's like... That's why it aint enjoyable...

why do bitches front like they can fuck for days, but but tell you to stop after 3 hours of fucking & i still aint bust my wedge yet ??

We say shit klike that because we love sex and we actually do intend to attempt fuckin for days... However... some cruel law of nature causes the shit to become painful after about 6 hours...

why do bitches front like they would'nt eat pussy ??

Because they haven't had it properly served to them...

SKAMPOE
12-12-2008, 01:19 AM
fags

Uncle Steezo
12-12-2008, 05:40 AM
http://dontclickthis.whatingods.name/gay-corpses-found.jpgfags

KLIION JENSEN
12-12-2008, 06:14 AM
to BFlyB....

(1) if its so painful why do you still let us get that pussy then ??

(2) like you said "some cruel law of nature causes the shit to become painful after about 6 hours..." but i said 3 hours, so whats the deal with them 3 extra hours ??

(3) how it is served up is irrelevant to why women lie about not doing it or not wanting to do it, so again....why do women front like they would'nt eat pussy.......regardless of how its served ???

Uncle Steezo
12-12-2008, 06:28 AM
I got a question for BB

a guy talks to this chick for a while and everything is goin great then all of a sudden he stops calling for a few weeks. if he calls her out the blue would he get cussed out or would she let him hit that?

oldie
12-12-2008, 12:50 PM
Because HOT is not the same thing as FUCKABLE...

Nw tht is sumfing i didnt kno wen it comes 2 women. ok i started seeing this girl after we'd been txn, thn cos my m8s started hangin around wit her she dcided it was best we was jus m8s.

(and cos my m8s was there, i was ther)

women r wierd things lol

next question, how dus a girl c guys as hot then guys as fuckable?

if a girls hot then she hot, and if she hot then i want some, i dnt fink guys wud ever luk at a girl n say o yer shes hot but not fuckable lol

oldie
12-12-2008, 12:53 PM
I got a question for BB

a guy talks to this chick for a while and everything is goin great then all of a sudden he stops calling for a few weeks. if he calls her out the blue would he get cussed out or would she let him hit that?

i kno u afta the females opinion but IMO she gunna be a bit mad at u/this person

Killa BB
12-12-2008, 09:24 PM
to BFlyB....

(1) if its so painful why do you still let us get that pussy then ??

Never said we didn't like the pain...

(2) like you said "some cruel law of nature causes the shit to become painful after about 6 hours..." but i said 3 hours, so whats the deal with them 3 extra hours ??

Perhaps I'm just more tollerant than whoever you fuckin wit...

(3) how it is served up is irrelevant to why women lie about not doing it or not wanting to do it, so again....why do women front like they would'nt eat pussy.......regardless of how its served ???

Because they don't wanna hear anybody say "I Told You So." Women hate that shit...

I got a question for BB

She'd be extremely confused, but I'm sure she'd let him speak... And she may very well let him "hit" if he'd quit fuckin disappearing...

Nw tht is sumfing i didnt kno wen it comes 2 women. ok i started seeing this girl after we'd been txn, thn cos my m8s started hangin around wit her she dcided it was best we was jus m8s.

(and cos my m8s was there, i was ther)

women r wierd things lol

next question, how dus a girl c guys as hot then guys as fuckable?

if a girls hot then she hot, and if she hot then i want some, i dnt fink guys wud ever luk at a girl n say o yer shes hot but not fuckable lol

HOT = (Hotness is determined by sight) The basic external shit... nice body, nice face, nice genes in general, nice lifestyle, etc...

FUCKABLE = (Fuckability is determined by the other four senses) Tone of voice, Touch (How you handle / interact with a woman), Smell, and lastly "TASTE" which is ambiguous... Meaning both the actual taste of your kiss and also meaning your figurative taste over all (How you present all the above listed things)

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
12-12-2008, 10:11 PM

http://www.youporn.com/watch/200577/pussy-eating-lesson/

everything you ever needed to know

serious

Visionz
12-12-2008, 10:16 PM
FUCKABLE = (Fuckability is determined by the other four senses) Tone of voice, Touch (How you handle / interact with a woman), Smell, and lastly "TASTE" which is ambiguous... Meaning both the actual taste of your kiss and also meaning your figurative taste over all (How you present all the above listed things)
be honest on this one.......how long does it take you to determine most of these factors upon the first time seeing a dude?

Killa BB
12-12-2008, 10:24 PM
be honest on this one.......how long does it take you to determine most of these factors upon the first time seeing a dude?

However long it takes him to put it out there... The faster you present all the data... The faster a woman can get it processed and make her decision... And this shouldn't take more than a day or two TOPS...

Visionz
12-12-2008, 10:34 PM
However long it takes him to put it out there... The faster you present all the data... The faster a woman can get it processed and make her decision... And this shouldn't take more than a day or two TOPS...
I'm of the impression that a women knows almost instantly if she considers a dude fuckable it just whether he says something to mess that up (or not) along the way.

Opinions on that opinion?

Killa BB
12-12-2008, 10:44 PM
I'm of the impression that a women knows almost instantly if she considers a dude fuckable it just whether he says something to mess that up (or not) along the way.

Opinions on that opinion?

You are correct in that assumption... The basic human objective is to mate and procreate... and guess what... women are human? Attraction does not take years, months or even weeks... choosing an acceptable mate is far easier than most would have you believe... now that's not to say that we wanna have babies with every man we find to be fuckable... but somewhere in the back of our minds we base our decision to fuck him on whether or not he'd make healthy babies... the shit is that basic...

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
12-12-2008, 10:57 PM
but somewhere in the back of our minds we base our decision to fuck him on whether or not he'd make healthy babies... the shit is that basic...

^^ in that case - as a woman - you should make the decision on how honourable the man is

Killa BB
12-12-2008, 11:00 PM
^^ in that case - as a woman - you should make the decision on how honourable the man is

eventually yes... but initially no... honor has nothing to do with it at first... we're just talkin about fuckin... the primal instinctive part...

Visionz
12-12-2008, 11:02 PM
You are correct in that assumption... The basic human objective is to mate and procreate... and guess what... women are human? Attraction does not take years, months or even weeks... choosing an acceptable mate is far easier than most would have you believe... now that's not to say that we wanna have babies with every man we find to be fuckable... but somewhere in the back of our minds we base our decision to fuck him on whether or not he'd make healthy babies... the shit is that basic...

you'know I saw a neurologist speaking on PBS about a month ago that said as far as scent goes the most attractive smell in the world to women is baby powder :lmao:

the young'uns here should take note

I'm married in a city of hot single women and I work about two miles or so from UT campus lucky for my wife my will is good.

Killa BB
12-12-2008, 11:17 PM
you'know I saw a neurologist speaking on PBS about a month ago that said as far as scent goes the most attractive smell in the world to women is baby powder :lmao:

the young'uns here should take note

I'm married in a city of hot single women and I work about two miles or so from UT campus lucky for my wife my will is good.

LOL! Well continue to behave yourself... and go easy on the baby powder... LOL

TSA
12-13-2008, 01:05 AM
it's all about duh alpha male sperm, BB do you enjoy alpha male sperm and what's with girls that enjoy beta male sperm

Art Vandelay
12-13-2008, 01:06 AM
it's all about duh alpha male sperm, BB do you enjoy alpha male sperm and what's with girls that enjoy beta male sperm

the girls that enjoy beta sperm urinate from their clitoris

Robert
12-13-2008, 01:29 AM
Everyone talks as if they know what's up but at the end of the day it's a fact that most of you fucking suck at eating pussy and having sex.