PDA

View Full Version : How do we win? What do we win?

Art Vandelay
12-09-2008, 01:17 PM
ok, i see countless posts on here about winning and losing. Most of them come from TSA, but i've seen ghostlace and many others use these same remarks. my question to you losers who are winning, how do you win, and what do you win?

For example, TSA recently told me that he won and I lost because i logged off of this forum and went out and did something. he told me that i have no life and no family, yet somehow i lost when i left wu-corp and did something with my life.

Atleast the losers who play world of warcraft all day can get something out of that. they can sell their character on ebay and make money. what do you guys win? access to wu-corp's secret society known as the vatican?

Prolifical ENG
12-09-2008, 01:27 PM
you have access to the vatican....tsa and ghostlaced do not.

Art Vandelay
12-09-2008, 01:30 PM
nuff said

Uncle Steezo
12-09-2008, 01:36 PM
i think mike said it best as a trash filled philosopher in search of enlightenment.
Euc9BWpZmuM

Professor Poopsnagle
12-09-2008, 01:37 PM
Arty, you need to get down and do 147 pushups while Skampoe sits on your back. Only then will you be... the Highposter. There can be only one, Arty. The name Arty the Highposter will be immortalized on the internet, and you will become the most famous Arty by default, narrowly beating out Arty Bukko from The Sopranos.

TSA
12-09-2008, 01:41 PM
oohh burn

you know how lost? a 30+ year old man logging on to a wutang forum to have a digital beef with a 20 year old in nebraska for a year and some odd months

couple this with the fact that that same 30+ year old has no companion or kids and everyone he has going to school with or his family peers have done 1 of the 2 if not both

couple this with the fact that this vitural 1 and a half year following a teenagers into thread is done from a very lonely 1 bedroom apartment where you 'chose to be alone this christmas'

add the fact that you yourself in my thread addressing grown men that follow me places online said "i might actually win this one" and therefore any attempt to insult me saying you lost cause i exposed your lonely life fires back 13 fold at you
1 fold for ever year you senior me.

if your not married with kids or with a degree by the next time you log on this website you lost, internally, cause you more then any of us, understand how dissapointed in yourself and ashamed of your present life condition you are more then any of the teenagers your conversing socializing with on this website

Art Vandelay
12-09-2008, 01:41 PM
i'm impressed you know arty's last name from soparnos. i had to look that up the last time you referenced him. i never knew his last name

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 01:44 PM
Its Bucco not Bukko

There is no 'k' in the italian alphabet. Hacks.

Art Vandelay
12-09-2008, 01:44 PM
you know how lost? a 30+ year old man logging on to a wutang forum to have a digital beef with a 20 year old in nebraska for a year and some odd months

i exposed your lonely life fires back 13 fold at you
1 fold for ever year you senior me.

sweet, i got younger. the other day you had me at 40. now i am 33.

Art Vandelay
12-09-2008, 01:46 PM
Its Bucco not Bukko

yes there is.

there is a "k" in knots

as in italian women have a lot of knots in their armpit hair.

Uncle Steezo
12-09-2008, 01:48 PM
by default you got younger when i registered.

TSA
12-09-2008, 01:49 PM
there really no difference between 33 and 40 if your CURRENTLY ON AN INTERNET FORUM TRYING TO DEFEND YOURSELF against people this much younger then you

just like theres no difference between a lonely christmas in 2006 2007 and 2008

you will try to digitally clap back now to save face amongst teenagers but this isn't about a nearly 2 year following of a guy on the internet, this is about how you will feel come Christmas knowing New Years will be lonelier and nothing good'll be on TV

Professor Poopsnagle
12-09-2008, 01:49 PM
Its Bucco not Bukko

Go play Mario Cart you dirty wop.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 01:51 PM
Daryl stop hiding behind your youth and be a man

ilzPotent
12-09-2008, 01:52 PM
yes there is.

there is a "k" in knots

LMFAOOOO!!!! Hilarious

Art Vandelay
12-09-2008, 01:53 PM
this is about how you will feel come Christmas knowing New Years will be lonelier and nothing good'll be on TV

why, is there no csi or grey's anatomy on new years

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 01:55 PM
Go play Mario Cart you dirty wop.

yes there is.

there is a "k" in knots

you kno it hurts Nicky's feelings when you talk to me like this. TSA already ripped my soul from me

TSA
12-09-2008, 01:57 PM
idk, i haven't stayed home on new years since those shows have been on, and don't watch them (is this the new line on insult btw?)

maybe that part of my statement was incorrect, but i dont thin new years would be a good ratings day for TV so assumed they wouldn't try.

but everything else i've said about you is correct.
everything else you feel about you is correct.

remember when i said the next time you jack off and feel defeated afterwards because everyone your age has a wife, or atleast ex-wife and kids and you know your going to be doing this from here on in.

remember that defeated feeling i described. that's me. that's me speaking to your soul so that you'll become a better person.

Uncle Steezo
12-09-2008, 01:59 PM
YO D!
NEWSFLASH!!!
you are 20 about to be 21

YOU ARE NOT A TEENAGER!

lets put that line of reasoning away now.

Lebron KOBE and KG were in the NBA @ age 19. TSA @ age 19... eBeefs with 30+ dudes on the internet.

I'm just sayin....

Art Vandelay
12-09-2008, 02:03 PM
idk, i haven't stayed home on new years since those shows have been on, and don't watch them (is this the new line on insult btw?)

maybe that part of my statement was incorrect, but i dont thin new years would be a good ratings day for TV so assumed they wouldn't try.

but everything else i've said about you is correct.
everything else you feel about you is correct.

remember when i said the next time you jack off and feel defeated afterwards because everyone your age has a wife, or atleast ex-wife and kids and you know your going to be doing this from here on in.

remember that defeated feeling i described. that's me. that's me speaking to your soul so that you'll become a better person.

little boy, i may not be married, but i have been in few relationships in my life. i've been in enough where i don't have to ask wu-tang corp members how to have sex. yes, i may be older than you, but when i was 20, not that i was a pimp, but i still didn't need to ask somebody how do you have sex on a forum before.

KERZO
12-09-2008, 02:04 PM
did you say you were moving on to newer and better things gavin? I guess that shyt did'nt turn out to well for you..... it's ok,

I'll just see you as a homeless old drunk man who has come back to the shelter for a cold christmas cos he got wasted and fucked a pig so his wife took the kids and ran away with the sex therapist.....no hate..just pity,lol

Olive Oil Goombah
12-09-2008, 02:04 PM
Yes, it does work both ways....when i was 20 i definitely wasn't ebeefing. I was out drinking and messin with girls...having fun.

Darryl this can't be fun for you. Don't you get bored of dominating everyone with your venumous wit?