PDA

View Full Version : brainwave generator

ujesus
12-09-2008, 04:50 PM
Any of you ever mess around with a brainwave generator? They have a bunch of different presets you can download (OBE's, Lucid Dreaming, Chakra ballencing.. ect).

That shit is crazy. I downloaded the demo and then used a crack on it and did the lucid dream and chakra ballencing. Man... that night i had the craziest dreams and woke up in the middle of the night tripping. I was laughing all hard about how jesus went down to hell and whooped the devils ass.

While its not anywhere as trippy as mushrooms or acid you will def have an experience.

Koolish
12-09-2008, 06:33 PM
holy shit elaborate on the Jesus dream. that sounds intense.

but where do you find this stuff? it's a computer program trip you're saying?

ujesus
12-09-2008, 07:48 PM
well ive had a couple of intense jesus like dreams after using the BWG.

I cant remember much details on the one i already posted, but the last time i used a BWG i had a dream were i was living jesus's last day but in modern days.

First there was a trial on my life about the way i have lived where they help me down and cut my arms and everyone wanted my head. Then i was in this church fighting to sway the people realise that i have lived my life to best that i had known (which i probably could have done better). Then i was in this gym where some freemasons tell me that if i was born in the 70's i could have been on their team and i start to walk down this gym hall way where everyone was calling for me to be killed and mocking me about the rightousness that i want the world to have and right before i wake up i hear this girl say CLEAR AS DAY " Tell us children were free, tell us how were irrational and how we are in danger" in a sarcastic tone.

The whole gym thing made me feel like jesus walking with the cruxifix for his death and when i woke up my third eye was pounding and my crown chakra was tingleing like it never had before.

But yeah its a computer program that you listen to with headphone. It all deals with bi-natural beats and if you want to check it out then google brainwave generator. The website has tons of user made presets you can download for free. The program cost like $40 but if you up on the torrents you can download the program for free. Only it might not last for more then a month a so even with the crack. But the thing is so good it worth the $40...but it will really scare the shit out of you sometimes because on those lucid dream and OBE (out of body experience) presets it really forces you to take a look at yourself and it can really be shocking.

diggy
12-09-2008, 08:40 PM
well ive had a couple of intense jesus like dreams after using the BWG.

I cant remember much details on the one i already posted, but the last time i used a BWG i had a dream were i was living jesus's last day but in modern days.

First there was a trial on my life about the way i have lived where they help me down and cut my arms and everyone wanted my head. Then i was in this church fighting to sway the people realise that i have lived my life to best that i had known (which i probably could have done better). Then i was in this gym where some freemasons tell me that if i was born in the 70's i could have been on their team and i start to walk down this gym hall way where everyone was calling for me to be killed and mocking me about the rightousness that i want the world to have and right before i wake up i hear this girl say CLEAR AS DAY " Tell us children were free, tell us how were irrational and how we are in danger" in a sarcastic tone.

The whole gym thing made me feel like jesus walking with the cruxifix for his death and when i woke up my third eye was pounding and my crown chakra was tingleing like it never had before.

But yeah its a computer program that you listen to with headphone. It all deals with bi-natural beats and if you want to check it out then google brainwave generator. The website has tons of user made presets you can download for free. The program cost like $40 but if you up on the torrents you can download the program for free. Only it might not last for more then a month a so even with the crack. But the thing is so good it worth the $40...but it will really scare the shit out of you sometimes because on those lucid dream and OBE (out of body experience) presets it really forces you to take a look at yourself and it can really be shocking.

Yo, I gotta try that!!

Tell us more of your experiences when you have them.

Koolish
12-09-2008, 11:50 PM
you know what fuck that, last time i used the internet to do shit with my chakras it fucked over my entire life, no word of a lie.

too big of a chance of some sicko doing something to you that shouldn't be done.

ujesus
12-10-2008, 12:48 PM
you probably just werent ready to confront the issues that were presented to you. This will seriously make you dig deep into yourself.

Kong
12-11-2008, 04:36 PM
you probably just werent ready to confront the issues that were presented to you. This will seriously make you dig deep into yourself.

Agent. :W

Do not use this kind of shit.

Koolish
12-11-2008, 05:51 PM
^ word up.

this shit is probably nothing but evil, what i dealt with was pure evil.

Future
12-11-2008, 05:58 PM
I have lucid dreams pretty often without that shit, and although it's interesting I know how to do it without external stuff...

It only works for some people though, I guess I'm one of them...

How you do it is tonight when you go to sleep think about something, as you fall asleep. You could think about anything really, for a lot of people it keeps there conscious active as you got to sleep. Resulting in a lucid dream.

I thnk I've had one or two OBE's before but I can't really remember.