PDA

View Full Version : Do you use lotion when you beat off?

TSA
12-09-2008, 08:38 PM
i don't, i really dont get ppl that use vaseline either....infinity..

INF
12-09-2008, 08:41 PM
I dont use Vaseline. I'll use lotion or this one durex play lube that me and my chick mess with.

Its funny though , I only gotta beat it when my woman is on the rag and you (tsa and most of wtc) gotta beat it to survive 24/8.

I wake up and shake my morning wood nut off in some pussy. You wake up and have a by your self meeting in the shower.

TSA
12-09-2008, 08:44 PM
i would say my pussy average is once every month and a half or 2 months

and i dont count my ex girlfriend cause she's a dumb ass and yerns the attention

do you mean to tell me that you bust a nut in a durex rubber, then put it in a ziplock bag for future use?

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
real niggaz use sandpaper.

Professor Poopsnagle
Niggas with no foreskin need vaseline dog, ask Daniel.

The Hound
12-09-2008, 08:45 PM
real niggaz hit it raw, nahmean?

Self
King
And
Master
Power
Cipher
Equality

12-09-2008, 08:46 PM

I've never used any lube whilst jacking it, and it's always worked fine.

INF
12-09-2008, 08:48 PM
do you mean to tell me that you bust a nut in a durex rubber, then put it in a ziplock bag for future use?

no. Durex makes a lube that you play with. They make it for males and females. They even got a kind for each of us that responds to the others lube. We aint tried that yet though.

that lube is nice though. cleans off easy. no scent. its wonderful.

11th Chamber
12-09-2008, 08:49 PM
No

as a matter of fact, just 2 minutes ago

http://www.eskimotube.com/52755-Tory-Lane-Outkast.html

INF
12-09-2008, 08:51 PM

never thought about it like that but yeah its prolly true. you'll end up breaking your skin beating ur dick if its circumsized (sp?)

one time me and this chick was having a drunkin heavy petting session that turned into boning. Well during the petting , she beat my dick so fucking hard that she left that mf swollen and sore. It was like dipping into the pool on a hot summers day once I got in the pussy. shit was refreshing.

12-09-2008, 08:54 PM
never thought about it like that but yeah its prolly true. you'll end up breaking your skin beating ur dick if its circumsized (sp?)

How do you figure? I've beaten my dick plenty of times over my 26 years, and have never had a masturbatory-related injury

Professor Poopsnagle
12-09-2008, 08:55 PM
I've never used any lube whilst jacking it, and it's always worked fine.
My apologies Dan. Still, I wonder how you make it work without lube or hurting yourself? One of my Jewish comrades tried to rub it with no lotion and he said it felt like rug burn in the flesh.

INF
12-09-2008, 08:57 PM
How do you figure? I've beaten my dick plenty of times over my 26 years, and have never had a masturbatory-related injury

to each their own dude.

:no:

12-09-2008, 08:59 PM
My apologies Dan. Still, I wonder how you make it work without lube or hurting yourself? One of my Jewish comrades tried to rub it with no lotion and he said it felt like rug burn in the flesh.

No apologies necessary. Im just going to have to post some vids to show you guys the mechanics.

11th Chamber
12-09-2008, 09:02 PM
yea dont do that

12-09-2008, 09:03 PM
yea dont do that

Why not?

Don't be insecure. Do you think watching me stroke my beautiful cock will turn you gay?

dbdavidwu4ever
12-10-2008, 03:01 AM
I don't use anything extra. Raw's the way to go. So yall saying if you're circumcised, you gotta use it though?

J-Cee
12-10-2008, 03:23 AM
as past stated..sand paper is the way to go..

Durag
12-10-2008, 05:24 AM
yea, ive always wondered about this too, does the lube not take away from it? ive always hit it raw but i have had one or two masterbation related injuries, still wouldnt make me use lube or vasaline. Theres enough of a mess made without that shit everywhere.

Vikthor
12-10-2008, 06:14 AM
rawdawg it

lol cats usin lotion tickling their butthole to dim light and scented candles making passionate love to themselves

beautifulrock
12-10-2008, 06:39 AM
after rubbing it raw for like 5 times in a two hour span, I gotta switch to some kind of lube or risk tearing my dick up. It's common sense.

Bloo
12-10-2008, 06:51 AM
Na, I'm a grown ass man. Only time lotion goes on my dick is when it's ashy. But more power to ya'll lotion usin ass baby soft penis having muhfukaz :)

SKAMPOE
12-10-2008, 06:54 AM
I dont use Vaseline. I'll use lotion or this one durex play lube that me and my chick mess with.

Its funny though , I only gotta beat it when my woman is on the rag and you (tsa and most of wtc) gotta beat it to survive 24/8.

I wake up and shake my morning wood nut off in some pussy. You wake up and have a by your self meeting in the shower.
ahahahahah truest shit written...
Na, I'm a grown ass man. Only time lotion goes on my dick is when it's ashy. But more power to ya'll lotion usin ass baby soft penis having muhfukaz :)
werd werd hahaha fuckin virgin mu fuckaz.

tsa ur surpassed any level of gayness that u were in b4, this just boosted u to tonearm type level of gay!

Robert
12-10-2008, 07:06 AM
Would it be safe to say that this thread is an absolute banga?

KERZO
12-10-2008, 07:08 PM
tsa, you asked the most fucked up questions...i'm not even gonna answer this shit cos i don't wanna be part of your sexual fantasy when your playing wth 'palm and her five sisters',lol