PDA

View Full Version : moisturize my nuggets

SKAMPOE
12-09-2008, 10:15 PM
yo this fa ma pothead niguhz.

i got sum killa buds from dr green thumb, shits look yuuuumyyyyy, but them shits is dry as fuck, when i break it up to roll shit turns tuh dust,

NOW! my ? is, HOW CAN I BRING DUH MOISTURE BACk IN MA NUGGETS?

i heard theres u wrap an ounce with sum lettuce and micro wave or sum shit but i aint got as much weed,

hahhahaha i feel like dr greenthumb sold me that stash they dug up the other day n shit hahahahaha wtf...

so..:b

INF
12-09-2008, 10:29 PM
DO NOT MICROWAVE WEED. best thing you can do is just spray a lil (and I mean a lil) water on it to keep it from burning up fast. You aint gonna be able to save it for rolling purposes.

shit like that you might as well throw it in the bowl.

Uncle Steezo
12-09-2008, 10:44 PM
i user to take a coffee/tea strainer or a window screen and put it over a pot of boiling water. basically steam it. but that was with an elbow.

maybe try a steam blast from an iron.

INF
12-09-2008, 11:03 PM
I remember reading something in High times when I was a teen and it was about The Chalice. When herb goes in the Chalice , it wet down with water a lil. For a few yrs after I read that I would always throw a drip or 2 of water on my bowl and if I didnt have water then I straight up spit on top of the bowl and pressed it down with my thumb.

I would get higher as a teen than I do now a days but the funny thing is that I smoke way more now than then.

DJMethods
12-09-2008, 11:09 PM
I thought skamply got his wife to rub moisturizer on his balls and youtubed it.

disappointed.

EAGLE EYE
12-09-2008, 11:16 PM
just release a wet fart on it, re-bag it and sell it 2 someone u hate
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/7958/raemadddds1.jpg

Bobby Budknickers
12-09-2008, 11:44 PM
put an orange or lemon peel in the bag overnight

SKAMPOE
12-10-2008, 05:48 AM
thanks inf style and gzajector