PDA

View Full Version : STYLE... just the facts. TISSA should stop lying.

Uncle Steezo
12-10-2008, 12:16 PM
before tissa begins his campaign of lies. here are the facts.

i have custody of my son. BECAUSE I AM STILL MARRIED. i have my son 3 days out of the week. he lives 10 miles away with his mother/my wife.

I am 32 born july 16 1976

i own a $180k 4 bedroom house and also a 06 ford fusion that i paid cash for.

i have been self employed since 2001. running a web/graf design company with 3 other people. we completed projects such as the

essecence music festival 05
redesigning 75% of ATL airport signage
Production of BRE Magazine (a radio insiders mag for djs and prod dir.)
writing a 300+ page users guide for Cibernet, a mobile phone billing clearing house that handles over $7 billion in billing a year.

i have 2 LLCs. currently Kaiyu LLC is where my "black youtube" project up under. this is what i had to work on for a few months.
the alpha version is finished and i will be presenting it to a few of yall this week.

i do not use pcp.

tissa is confusing lsd with pcp. i have not used lsd or any other drug in many years.

yes i used to make clothing. mostly tshirts.
my tshirts have been worn in videos magazines and tv shows by top hip hop artists like jeezy luda ghostface d4l youngbloods etc etc. my shirts were sold in 82 stores from CT to ATL across to DET.

i hope that clears a few things up. i apologize for the unfunniness of this thread but i hate to be called a liar. especially by a liar. one thing i don't do is lie on my dick, my pocket or my livelyhood.

INF
12-10-2008, 12:19 PM
its wack as fuck to open the front page pf gen chat and see every title is a Style title. wtf

you aint gotta defend yourself to this community dawg.

supreme M
12-10-2008, 12:38 PM
why dont you live with ur wife?

Uncle Steezo
12-10-2008, 12:42 PM
i used to think that but i realize that people take what they read on this forum a verified fact. so i figured that i should at least set the record str8.

the pcp and the deadbeat dad shit are pure tissa fabrications that he has repeated to the point that people take it as truth.

just like the "lonely art" and "one bedroom nick" and the "blackula pussy pictures" he just made that shit up.

i find that tissa mostly projects his own shortcomings on others.

he calls me a deadbeat dad while HIS FATHER ABANDONED HIS FAMILY FORCING THEM TO APPLY FOR FOOD STAMPS.

Uncle Steezo
12-10-2008, 12:46 PM
why dont you live with ur wife?

she and i don't get along.

long story short...there is lovelove and there is marryyoubetogetherforever love.

we were the 1st kind. i got maried at age 25. too young.

ask tissa's dad. that nigga brought his wife all the way to america dropped her off in the middle of nowhere and went back to africa.

WARPATH
12-10-2008, 12:47 PM
You talk like food stamps are a bad thing............

KidSha
12-10-2008, 12:49 PM
Peace mang

INF
12-10-2008, 12:50 PM
food stamps be holding it down for the rebels and shit man...

KidSha
12-10-2008, 12:53 PM
I use to survive on food stamps and welfare, that dont mean nothing..
now im 18 and i own a $400000 thousand home, and I drive a Hyundai accent ONGH

Uncle Steezo
12-10-2008, 12:59 PM
not when you claim to be rich. food stamps is not a good look. how you gonna wear an ascot and have a tv phone and an ebt card in the same pocket?

imjuyssain.

i got ebt when i was in school collectively me an my roomates had about 500 a month in free food.

we weren't frontin like we were ballers either.

this nigga got tv screens in a hummer but can't afford groceries?

imjussyain

don't try to insult my son who lives with his dad 1/2 the week when you have no idea where your dad is.

i think you see where this is going.

who knows tissa may be logging on from the lincoln hospital computer room. i hear they are dropping off unwanted teens like its trrash day.

KidSha
12-10-2008, 01:03 PM
Style so what you been saying?

SKAMPOE
12-10-2008, 01:17 PM
not when you claim to be rich. food stamps is not a good look. how you gonna wear an ascot and have a tv phone and an ebt card in the same pocket?

imjuyssain.

i got ebt when i was in school collectively me an my roomates had about 500 a month in free food.

we weren't frontin like we were ballers either.

this nigga got tv screens in a hummer but can't afford groceries?

imjussyain

don't try to insult my son who lives with his dad 1/2 the week when you have no idea where your dad is.

i think you see where this is going.

who knows tissa may be logging on from the lincoln hospital computer room. i hear they are dropping off unwanted teens like its trrash day.

hahahah werd hahahaha

Uncle Steezo
12-10-2008, 01:27 PM
Style so what you been saying?
I'm sayin tho

If you wanna ride....don't ride the white horse.

I8j2ej5jqQw

If you wanna be rich...you gotta be a bitch.
knowhutimsayin?

imjussayin

KidSha
12-10-2008, 01:31 PM
dancing with wolfs huh.. hmm thats a corny mothafucka, and you gonna need something strong to make it through.

TSA
12-10-2008, 01:33 PM
http://www.metroactive.com/blogs/misc/coming-to-america-sexual-chocolate.jpg
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
http://kotaku.com/assets/resources/2007/11/sexual_chocolate.jpg
HHHHahAHahAHAHH!11
aAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa
as

asdHG:SAHAFPGIHSADFGaSHGAHHAHAHAhahahaH!1
http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/images/reviews/177/1180303315_4.gif
AHAHAHAHAhahahahHAHAHAHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhahHAHAHA LMAO! AT THIS NIGGA!

http://dirtymartini.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/sexual-chocolate.jpg
YOU CANT TAKE AWAY MY DdiiiiggGGGNIIITTTyYYy! AHAHAHahahhah
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t31/finessemitchell/JheriCurl.jpg

FUCK!

DID HE REALLY MAKE THIS THREAD!

LMAO at GAVIN deciding to never walk, in annyyyyonneee's shaddoow AAHAhahahah!!

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p219/jmharrin/sexualchocolate.gif
LMAO! why to prove yourself ya fuckin Beetles Borgs custom merchant

KidSha
12-10-2008, 01:35 PM
TSA you smoke reefer?

TSA
12-10-2008, 01:42 PM
also nobody insulted your son. wtf?

you can try to save face infront of WUTANGCORP.COM but everything i speak is real facts,
http://www.soupytrumpet.com/images/soul-glo.gif
and you've been 32 for 3 years now lmao

everything i say is from your lips, your just making this thread to find support ON WUTANGCORP.COM that's why you said the Nicky 1 bedroom apartment thing (he's confirmed this) art lonely thing (he's confirmed this) and blackula send me her nudes (LOL really nigga? your really gonna do this) is a lie

also, i wouldn't mention my mom either, she's closer to your age then my own, and therefore IF YOU REALLY WANT a blow for blow comparison we can do so..let alone my dad

lmao at your emotional break down online

and it was after you did PCP, quit lying, or ACID you said "I'm on ______ right now, i dont care, i just wanna get high" then next morning your broke down as a man father and humanbeing on and over a wutangforum

next your gonna say you didn't make that "i gave ya'll classics and you still got no love for me" thread LOL

and LOL at skampoe's exceptance of the dickless, you know every damn well what Gavin did and your on his dick, say what you want but you've lost all respect for showing mercy to the weak and dickless.

TSA
12-10-2008, 01:43 PM
TSA you smoke reefer?
no

Professor Poopsnagle
12-10-2008, 01:52 PM
Some serious internetting going down here.

Art Vandelay
12-10-2008, 01:54 PM
also, i wouldn't mention my mom either, she's closer to your age then my own, and therefore IF YOU REALLY WANT a blow for blow comparison we can do so..let alone my dad

i'll take the blow from your mom, not your dad

KidSha
12-10-2008, 01:59 PM
Some serious internetting going down here.

word up, some people dedicated 25% of their life time here...

12weLvE
12-10-2008, 02:17 PM
WAs good STYLE!!! Welcome back fam. Whats up with the rest of the movie?? Also was good with that track I sent you?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-10-2008, 02:42 PM
everything i say is from your lips, your just making this thread to find support ON WUTANGCORP.COM that's why you said the Nicky 1 bedroom apartment thing (he's confirmed this)

I did? When did this happen?

Ya see Daryl this is what this whole thread is about. You pathologically lying habits.

Point STYLE.

Uncle Steezo
12-10-2008, 03:58 PM
my birthday is july 16 1976

you can try to mold this and shape this failed attempt at whatever you are trying to do.

i dont even understand what the point is.

what i typed in my 1st post is 100% TRUTH.
all i'm doing is setting the record str8. you can lie and make up shit all you want but facts are facts. i can show and prove on every one of those facts if need be.

not trying to save face. i am just defending my self from your slander. certain things i can't let slide.

1. you talking about my son. thats some bitchmade shit. especiallty for someone who is obsessed with age. my son is 5. and can't even defend himself. that is the purest for of faggotry.
i know it hurts that you dad abandoned you and your family but other cats on wucorp have survived the same ordeal and i'm sure with some help you can too.

2. you saying i'm a drug adict. jokes are jokes but your problem has always been not knowing when to let it go. yes i did alot of acid in the late 90s(10 years ago). many wtc members are doing drugs right now.

3. calling me a liar. you are the lyingest nigga on thios site. you lie to make yourself look good when you really have NOTHING going for you.

you lie about what you are ABOUT to do:
you are about to open a both and sell wholesale clothing
you are about to go bacvk to africa and sell phone coverage
you are about to move into an apt with a sauna
you are about to move to texas
you are about to get some pussy
you are about to get a dodge charger
you are about to get a new high paying job

for someone who genuinely get their feelings hurt when someone gets real with them you choose to take it there very often.

i told myself that i wasn't going to do that to you after i said some nasty things about your girlfriend. i could tell that hurt you and i was wrong for saying it.

but you know what? after seeing how you repeatedly try to "go there" with other people on this forum. i'm not going to protect your feelings anymore derrick.

anyone who has been around our eBeefs knows i always protect you in the end.
i always tell everyone "okay thats enough" or "don't ride my wave" etc etc.
i even bite my tongue because you are alot younger than me.

so i am going to leave it at that. take it how you want. do what you want. play it off. tell some more lies. it doesn't matter.

TSA
12-10-2008, 04:12 PM
LMAO! it's 4:11, i just finished classes and will be studying briefly and typing dumb ppls finals for skrilla

GAVIN IS STILL ONLINE

and lol, im not reading any of that, i dont even know why you respond to me, you wont change my mind and i dont read your posts unless they're less then 5 sentences

HANZO
12-10-2008, 04:15 PM
all i can say is a 4 bedroom house for jus $180k. you couldnt even buy a box to live in for that money over here.

anyway.. this going back and forth is pretty dry. its especially corny when you have the supporters of both sides cheering their guy on with their supremely corny posts.

Olive Oil Goombah
daryl your reactions are highly predictable.

TSA
though i read this part cause it was neatly organized

you lie about what you are ABOUT to do:
you are about to open a both and sell wholesale clothing- i flirted with the idea and decided it wouldn't be profitable in lincoln NE
you are about to go bacvk to africa and sell phone coverage- My family own the phone tower in our area, that's all i said.
you are about to move into an apt with a sauna - my parents moved out of the house and therefore it's mine now
you are about to move to texas- decided it would be a waste of time
you are about to get some pussy- i will be on thursday
you are about to get a dodge charger- i wanted a dodge charger
you are about to get a new high paying job- i did

YOUU CANT TAKE AWAY MY DIGGNNNIIITTttttyYyyyyy
y

cause the greatest

love of all

is inside offff mmeeeee-eeeeee-yyaa--aaa-aaaaa

Olive Oil Goombah
12-10-2008, 04:18 PM
all i can say is a 4 bedroom house for jus $180k. you couldnt even buy a box to live in for that money over here.

anyway.. this going back and forth is pretty dry. its especially corny when you have the supporters of both sides cheering their guy on with their supremely corny posts.

its more corny when someone reads the whole thing than acts like he's above it all. But i respect you. thats HAN's thing.

Art Vandelay
12-10-2008, 04:23 PM
TSA thinks he is sean penn in bad boys. if he takes out viking and tweety, he will be the wu-corp leader.

http://www.prisonflicks.com/images/bbHarass.jpg

ilzPotent
12-10-2008, 04:25 PM
WOWSERS! :looking: This movement has become a saga.

INF
12-10-2008, 04:28 PM
TSA thinks he is sean penn in bad boys. if he takes out viking and tweety, he will be the wu-corp leader.

http://www.prisonflicks.com/images/bbHarass.jpg

haahahahahaha

when they was in class and the teacher read Tweety's obit

everybody is like who the fuck is Gerome or whatever then dude is like

'....sob sob sob....fuck you guys...thats tweety....they killed tweety sob sob sob"

HANZO
12-10-2008, 04:28 PM
its more corny when someone reads the whole thing than acts like he's above it all. But i respect you. thats HAN's thing.

are you implying that my refusal to 'dickride' is corny.

Art Vandelay
12-10-2008, 04:29 PM
he also is the dude that cried in shawshank redemption when he gets arrested at the end. that dude always reminded me of john rocker

Uncle Steezo
12-10-2008, 04:32 PM
Let the FACTS STAND. Let me know if i am lying about any of these statements

YOU ARE NOT PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE

YOU SKIN LOOKS DIRTY AND YOU HAVE SOME SORT OF ACNE/RAZORBUMP/HERPES THING GOIN ON.

YOU ARE POOR

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHERE YOUR FATHER IS

YOUR FAMILY IS ON PUBLIC ASSISTANCE YET YOU CLAIM TO BE RICH

YOU ARE A LIAR

YOU DO NOT HAVE SEX

MASTURBATION IS YOUR ONLY MEANS FOR SEXUAL SATISFACTION

YOU LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE

YOU LIVE AT HOME WITH YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER AT AGE 20 IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE

YOU USE WUTANG-CORP/FORUM AS A WAY TO KEEP YOUR SELF ESTEEM ABOVE SUICIDAL

YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT DICK TASTES LIKE

YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO BLOWS THE BIGGEST LOAD

YOU ENJOY INFORMING OTHER MALES WHEN AND HOW OFTEN YOU STROKE YOUR PENIS UNTIL SEMEN RUNS DOWN YOUR KNUCKLES.

YOU SOLD ALL 100 COPYS OF YOUR CD IN A PARKING LOT.

YOU GAVE A DUDE 10 CDS TO SELL FOR YOU. HE SOLD THEM AND NEVER GAVE YOU THE MONEY SO YOU TOOK HIS HAT.

YOU GET JEALOUS/ANGRY OF ANY PERSON ON WTC WHO GETS MORE ATTENTION THAN YOU AT THAT MOMENT.

poor 002 couldn't even get his shine on without you grabbing the attention.
i mean damn the nigga posts noodz and you couldn't stand it.
so you lie and say he has shit stains. then go on and on and on about it.
you couldn't let the dude have one thread? one thread where its all about him and his nudes?

mini becomes the center of attention...you have a fit and begin to ridicule her. JEALOUS OF A GIRL because guys are talking with her instead of you??!! I have heard of penis envy but VAGINA ENVY???!?!?!?!

now here we are. i called the number on wera's sig thinking it was HIS number. you make a thread about it when all i asked was to pm Tomb.

then today you hijack Methods and Senators movement. jealous of them for gettin the attention from dissing me.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-10-2008, 04:33 PM
are you implying that my refusal to 'dickride' is corny.

I'm implying that commenting on a thread that you don't particularly like is corny.
Personally, i though you would have come to the rescue of TSA. Where is your loyalty?!

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-10-2008, 04:39 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/worldturns.jpg

Uncle Steezo
12-10-2008, 04:40 PM
Tissy always says he's not gonna read what u post but .....

he can't NOT READ IT. because its about him. he can't help but be drawn to any post that is about him.

when he says he's not gonna read it it usually means he has nothing to say off hand. but he has read every word.

Uncle Steezo
12-10-2008, 04:50 PM
this is a challenge to you young man. i they can be completed in any order and as you complete them they will be crossed off the list.

THE LIST

accept the Tissa Challenge(easy one you can do this)
move out of your mommas house
get some pussy.
pay a bill
get off welfare
take a picture with you and friend in it together
take a picture of lincoln nightlife.
take a picture of you and a female in it together

can you do it?

100pr00f
12-10-2008, 04:58 PM
The Nina, The Pinta, The Santa Maria, I'll do ya in the bottom, while yer drinking San Grea. Nachos, Lemonheads, and my dad's boat, you wont go down cause my dick can float. We sail around the world and go port to port, everytime I come I produce a quart. Put on ya life vests let's drop anchor, there's a nice lady, oh, I'd like to spank her.

Boat's N Hoes, Boats N Hoes, I gotta have me my Boats N Hoes.

Deadliest Catch without the crabs, we're almost out of gas call the arabs! I'm a ass pirate, my name is jack sparrow take off my pants so you can see my flesh arrow! Make sure to wax, use ya mom's Nair you'll be amazed when I come in your hair! Pull up the anchor cause we're leaving dry land, get below deck with a dick in your hand

Uncle Steezo
12-10-2008, 05:24 PM
you say you don't suck cock cuz ur a christian?
i bust a bottle on yo head like when my yaht was christened
i bet you'll polish up my knob till my cock will glisten
yo ho ho and she swallowed the cum
sixteen hands on a dead whores breast
davey jones locker where the dead whores rest
she was very limber she shivered me timber
fuckin-n-suckin buckin like a bronco from denver
we got pissy till the chicky got dizzy
made her walk the plank when her pussy got fishy

BRONZBODY
12-10-2008, 05:40 PM
Welcome Back Style...never Had No Beef With You Son And Dont Really Know Why A Lot Of Nikkazxshit On You

KERZO
12-10-2008, 05:50 PM
imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

imjussayin

I'm Just saying...

Killa BB
12-10-2008, 05:51 PM
Style... Gavin... where the fuck have you been??? I'm on the phone with TSA and inquiring minds wanna know...

Killa BB
12-10-2008, 06:13 PM
*ppfftt* Just went back and read thread from beginning (and hung up on TSA) lol:

So that's where yor big, lanky, fragrant, polynuclear, bionic, quixotic, black ass has been huh?

Wait... I'm actually still not sure where you've been... Good to see you alive though...

SKAMPOE
12-10-2008, 06:15 PM
The Nina, The Pinta, The Santa Maria, I'll do ya in the bottom, while yer drinking San Grea. Nachos, Lemonheads, and my dad's boat, you wont go down cause my dick can float. We sail around the world and go port to port, everytime I come I produce a quart. Put on ya life vests let's drop anchor, there's a nice lady, oh, I'd like to spank her.

Deadliest Catch without the crabs, we're almost out of gas call the arabs! I'm a ass pirate, my name is jack sparrow take off my pants so you can see my flesh arrow! Make sure to wax, use ya mom's Nair you'll be amazed when I come in your hair! Pull up the anchor cause we're leaving dry land, get below deck with a dick in your hand

you say you don't suck cock cuz ur a christian?
i bust a bottle on yo head like when my yaht was christened
i bet you'll polish up my knob till my cock will glisten
yo ho ho and she swallowed the cum
sixteen hands on a dead whores breast
davey jones locker where the dead whores rest
she was very limber she shivered me timber
fuckin-n-suckin buckin like a bronco from denver
we got pissy till the chicky got dizzy
made her walk the plank when her pussy got fishy

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahaa best posts here!

Murdah Piff
12-10-2008, 06:22 PM
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/1230/allmychildrenlogojp3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

all of you

its a shame i cant get through youre stupid ass customs so i can slap hurricanes out ya ass

bitch ass fetuses

Killa BB
12-10-2008, 06:24 PM
You thought about going through customs just to do that?

Murdah Piff
12-10-2008, 06:26 PM
i smack people for fun

Koolish
12-10-2008, 06:26 PM
http://www.episodeguides.com/images/cast/dawson.jpg

Because... everyone goes through drama...

Daw-Tang's Creek.

Catch it every general chat topic on Wu-Tang Corp.com

you just may learn something about yourself

*tear*

Charles Barry
12-10-2008, 06:36 PM
TSA is the dumbest nigga on the planet and you make a thread to explain yourself to his worthless ass? Who gives a fuck what some fakeass internet superstar cares about you.

Uncle Steezo
12-10-2008, 06:37 PM
*ppfftt* Just went back and read thread from beginning (and hung up on TSA) lol:

So that's where yor big, lanky, fragrant, polynuclear, bionic, quixotic, black ass has been huh?

Wait... I'm actually still not sure where you've been... Good to see you alive though...

WE'LL TALK once i get off the conference call. i got to call in in a few mins.

DJMethods
12-10-2008, 06:39 PM
Man, IllzLoadent was gonna send me upskirts and now I cant PM.

Thats just harsh, cockblocking mods.

MsRzaRecTaH
12-10-2008, 06:45 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/worldturns.jpg

more like------- http://weblogs.newsday.com/entertainment/tv/blog/days.jpg

The Hound
12-10-2008, 07:25 PM
do your e-job and lock this shit

TSA
12-10-2008, 09:28 PM
i read posts by the nigga c.berry, BB and benny LAVA

BB is funny, and turns out she isn't a secondary, we talked on the phone, inquiring about GAVIN, he's a character, but she had good things to say outside of the hilarious shit we already know

this whole style thing is also less funny now then it was in the morning when it was fresh

Longbongcilvaringz
12-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Style is so desperate.

EAGLE EYE
12-10-2008, 09:45 PM
GODDAMN!!!!

this entire thread is like when two of the top 5 dead or alive cool kids both simultaneously walk up to the lunch table with their trays but there is a dilemma.

(There is only 1 seat available cuz no one wants to sit next to Pat Bateman since he smells like old raviolis)

http://www.hertzfurniture.com/i2.php?i=/images/products/CNB_2448_med.jpg&h=420&w=300

So the two cool kids try to play it off, but eventually are alll like:

"Yo son I called that seat!!!" and all like:

"Nah man I always sit here, your shoes and wu wear are like 97 wack"

So eventually all the other cliques take notice and the drug dealer, suspended kids table starts egging them on. The token skampoe throws a ketchup covered fish stick at the cool kids having the dispute.

http://www.elanaspantry.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/dsc_3129.jpg

Cool kid number one is all like ("I gots better stories to tell at lunch anyways cuz i just got back from vacation, plus you never go anywhere Tissa or get pussy. WHAT A FAGGOT!")

*LUNCH ROOM CHEERS

then tissa is all like:

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5504/wellthatscoolaq0.jpg

eventually....

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff143/EditorGuante/guillen.jpg

http://www.briscoebarnyard.com/pictures/belding.jpg

"someone either came into this lunch room with slanged ankles or
is leaving with 'em"

DETENTION FOR BOTH OF YOU!!!

TSA
12-10-2008, 09:48 PM
i want to clearify that im not BEEFING with gavin, in 11 years his junior and trying to save face and re-belong on the internet when everyone knows the real (except skampoe) is pathetic and unfunny.

but that's my real opinion on the subject, not an insult, you can do as you wish with you online wrath that could be spent getting employed or feeding your son, but my opinion about the STYLE and GAVIN personas remain and will remain forever cause come on...really?

11th Chamber
12-10-2008, 10:26 PM
Lol this negro is seriously going to be 40 in 4 years. Dude was born in 72

Half the shit in his opening post was a lie

He's achnowledged his age plenty of times in the past

http://www.ratemyvomit.com/images/ul/146/alot-o-puke-dude-vomit-1460.jpeg

10 E-Dollars to anyone who can tell me who Charles Barry is

TSA
12-10-2008, 10:29 PM
yeah,the guy IS going to be 40 in 4 years.

he's 6 years younger then my mom

SKAMPOE
12-10-2008, 10:30 PM
http://socaldem.smugmug.com/photos/424076066_RfnDJ-M.jpg (http://socaldem.smugmug.com/gallery/3720538_vAqkA#424076066_RfnDJ-A-LB)

Uncle Steezo
12-10-2008, 10:33 PM
you woke up today happy cause you thought it was STYLE day.

you made 3 unfunny threads and then cried when skampoe didn't have your back.

now you want to play it off cause you ended up looking like the faggot you are.

you are like a comedian who after telling a joke looks around with his hands up like
"am i right ? heh? heh? "

corny.

http://www.shift-1.com/v.gif 11th Chamber (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=49042) This message is hidden because 11th Chamber is on your ignore list (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/profile.php?do=editlist).

Uncle Steezo
12-10-2008, 10:37 PM
gavin is 36

i'm getting a new apt with a sauna

i'm moving to texas

i'm getting a new job

i'm getting some pussy

i got blackula pussy pics

SKAMPOE
12-10-2008, 10:39 PM
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll183/stylemaster2/tsastamp-2.pnghahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahaha

can i rok this in my sig too lol?

EAGLE EYE
12-10-2008, 10:40 PM
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll183/stylemaster2/tsastamp-2.pnghahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahaha

can i rok this in my sig too lol?

slow your roll, i heard hes making them in 20's 50's and 100's. Basically the equivalent of our currency system.

The dollar is weak dudes.

Killa BB
12-10-2008, 10:54 PM
*Strippin for Corn Vouchers*

PALEFORCE
12-10-2008, 10:54 PM
Can U Bump That Thread About Selling Tees

The Hound
12-10-2008, 11:03 PM
roflwaffleiron

corn voucher?

LOL

Uncle Steezo
12-10-2008, 11:10 PM
well if you rock the corn voucher, be prepared for tissy to cash it in.

go right on ahead .

Uncle Steezo
12-10-2008, 11:13 PM

ohhhh shit he's not dead. they said the reptiles had got you.

the public is not ready for that knowledge.

ask visions i can't remember where it is.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-10-2008, 11:14 PM
you should make corn voucher shirts and sell them to wucorpians.

set up shot, i'd buy one. People would be like 'what the hell is that' but everyone would be lookin.

Killa BB
12-10-2008, 11:17 PM
No you should print actual corn vouchers on paper and try to redeem them in Nebraska... it could work...

Art Vandelay
12-10-2008, 11:28 PM
is there a category for signature of the year... if there is, style wins hands down

Killa BB
12-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Can I design the back of the corn voucher??? I think it should have an artistic rendition of TSA's parents' house amid a field of golden corn stalks waving in the warm harvest wind... with a glowing nose hovering above it all... with people and corn being sucked up into it...

THE W
12-10-2008, 11:49 PM
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii231/wd36/jackson4.gif

welcome back style

TSA
12-10-2008, 11:55 PM
http://www.mickphoto.com/photos/Black_Guy_In_Orange_Jacket.jpg

Uncle Steezo
12-11-2008, 12:00 AM
http://www.mickphoto.com/photos/Black_Guy_In_Orange_Jacket.jpg

wheres my change nigga? that ain't $5 worth of corniness!!!!

you owe me $4.50!!!

TSA
12-11-2008, 12:03 AM
what?
http://www.spankwire.com/Ricki-White-Luscious-Lopez/video147319/

beat ur dick faggot

The Hound
12-11-2008, 12:10 AM

haha @ people NOT copying and pasting and saving

Uncle Steezo
12-11-2008, 12:13 AM
haha @ people NOT copying and pasting and saving

hahaha ! repped! oh.....wait.....nevrmind.

*kicks dirt*

SKAMPOE
12-11-2008, 01:06 AM
kick rocks

The Hound
12-11-2008, 01:07 AM
go back into the cannibal lair motherfucker ...

SKAMPOE
12-11-2008, 01:08 AM
http://www.mypublicpix.com/upload/1221435466_DSCF2646.JPG

The Hound
12-11-2008, 01:13 AM
i find the placement of the side table to be in perfect proportion to room size and colour

TSA
12-11-2008, 01:13 AM
LAVA, what is the CC's general policy on the Dickless

Skampoe is showing them ALOT of mercy lol

SKAMPOE
12-11-2008, 01:14 AM
no im not

SKAMPOE
12-11-2008, 01:15 AM

i never sided with no one here dood,:t

The Hound
12-11-2008, 01:18 AM

we're a bit like the united states of america ... we're governed by a couple of mutual laws but we're really like independent states/territories ... skampoe is a little too lenient on the dickless, but he's swift and harsh on the fags and snitches ... supreme mathemtics lasted 5 minutes

i'd say skampoe is a bit like texas

TSA
12-11-2008, 01:22 AM
LMAO! nice

SKAMPOE
12-11-2008, 01:32 AM
we're a bit like the united states of america ... we're governed by a couple of mutual laws but we're really like independent states/territories ... skampoe is a little too lenient on the dickless, but he's swift and harsh on the fags and snitches ... supreme mathemtics lasted 5 minutes

LOLhttp://socaldem.smugmug.com/photos/103267146_vpFWY-Ti.jpg (http://socaldem.smugmug.com/gallery/3780522_5oyqa#103267146_vpFWY)

Uncle Steezo
12-11-2008, 01:51 AM
skampoe go ahead and keep tissy company. i have a dick. he has become really dickless the way he keeps begging for your support. show him some mercy.

i'll help you.....

fuck the DCC!

NIGHT MAYOR
12-11-2008, 04:23 AM
*AHEM* what the fuck you say then?

Durag
12-11-2008, 05:08 AM

Hahaha

Skampoe kinda looks like Texas too.

Who is Tissa referring too in the CC? Yea Supreme only lasted a while

SKAMPOE
12-11-2008, 05:56 AM
Texas Frenchtoast> Styles Face

Durag
12-11-2008, 06:26 AM
AHHAHA damn, thats one dope comparrsion. Idk wat Texas frenchtoast even is

SKAMPOE
12-11-2008, 06:35 AM
its good trust me, i know about these things lol.

IrOnMaN
12-11-2008, 11:14 AM
WOW at this thread!

Longbongcilvaringz
12-11-2008, 11:28 AM
I wonder who kicked me out of the CC.

Art Vandelay
12-11-2008, 11:32 AM
CC?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/77/Clue_club.jpg

DrunkenMasta303
12-11-2008, 11:34 AM
http://www.eastofeuclid.com/gallery/downloads/natalia_shocked.jpg
WOW at this thread!

ilzPotent
12-11-2008, 12:39 PM

Thats just harsh, cockblocking mods.

I got ya DJCocker, you'd better stop though chaffing is just not an attractive attribute to what already isn't there.

http://bp3.blogger.com/_IznBbFnKxhI/R2IU8YsOVLI/AAAAAAAACS0/CPV8Yso6Igg/s400/Karolina+Kurkova+Upskirtskarolina-kurkova-panty-upkirt-1213.jpg

http://k43.pbase.com/g6/31/778231/2/85197202.dgV8CZIM.jpg

http://k43.pbase.com/g6/31/778231/2/85498552.jQs4Vona.jpg

TSA
12-11-2008, 12:41 PM
I got ya DJCocker, you'd better stop though chaffing is just not an attractive attribute to what already isn't there.

what?
seriously?

Uncle Steezo
12-11-2008, 12:42 PM
ami i the only one who instinctively ducks my head to get a better look when i see an upskirt pic?

IrOnMaN
12-11-2008, 12:43 PM
^^Got'em!

TSA
12-11-2008, 12:44 PM
i noticed i do the same

IrOnMaN
12-11-2008, 12:47 PM
I'm an ass man. So, usually, if I see a nice ass, I just stare for about a second or two.

ilzPotent
12-11-2008, 12:48 PM
what?
seriously?

Seriously what fag? You want to know what the secret of my effervescence is?

LMFAoooo. Start with ProActiv.

11th Chamber
12-11-2008, 01:48 PM
http://upload.moldova.org/movie/actors/j/john_leguizamo/thumbnails/tn2_john_leguizamo_1.jpg

WARPATH
12-11-2008, 02:14 PM
You guys need community. This can get you back in touch with the GRASS ROOTS movement.

http://www.blackbirdhome.com/

Peace.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-11-2008, 02:21 PM
now theresss a thread

ilzPotent
12-11-2008, 02:25 PM
http://upload.moldova.org/movie/actors/j/john_leguizamo/thumbnails/tn2_john_leguizamo_1.jpg

oh you jump on the corn bandwagon... dickriding must be fun for you ehh cowpoke?

Oh man, I'm gonna call you and tsa the wonder twins. I understand - feeling rejected by the pretty chicks since grade school has made you a bitter man.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 02:27 PM
ilz you rev my engine for various clitoral reasons.

IrOnMaN
12-11-2008, 02:29 PM
You guys need community. This can get you back in touch with the GRASS ROOTS movement.

http://www.blackbirdhome.com/

Peace.

You're Native American, right?

ilzPotent
12-11-2008, 02:30 PM
ilz you rev my engine for various clitoral reasons.

HA! Tu si eres loco... editorial reasons?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-11-2008, 02:30 PM
illz needs to join the jokers

Uncle Steezo
12-11-2008, 02:31 PM
if you notice 11th's WHOLE EXISTENCE revolves around Tissy.

if i'm the sun, then TSA is the earth which makes 11th the moon.

most of his activity is cosigning but every once and a while he'll repost some of tissa's old material.

but if you ever want to know what 11th is going to say just read what tissa posted an few hrs ago.

thats why i have 11th on igg. how many times do i have to read the same corny shit?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 02:32 PM

yea, then she could have a royal purple name...u just can't fuck with that.

WARPATH
12-11-2008, 02:34 PM
You're Native American, right?

Fuck you. I'm not no fry bread eating prairie nigger.

http://www.dyrms.net/images/reunion01/drum_major.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
end of story

ilzPotent

I like purple, whats the Jokers??

and what would I have to do?? :{

Art Vandelay
12-11-2008, 02:35 PM
or she could join the cleveland brown club and have a poop colored name

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-11-2008, 02:36 PM
I like purple, whats the Jokers??

and what would I have to do?? :{
its a user group for extraordinary gentlemen and classy ladies',basically the royalty of the corp,all u have to say is yes and ill make it happen

ilzPotent
12-11-2008, 02:39 PM
or she could join the cleveland brown club and have a poop colored name

Ugh, Hell no - sorry Tooch - the Browns suck..

its a user group for extraordinary gentlemen and classy ladies',basically the royalty of the corp,all u have to say is yes and ill make it happen

Okay, I'm waiting, make me purple. *D

Art Vandelay
12-11-2008, 02:40 PM
you can be purple, but i want to eat your pink

WARPATH
12-11-2008, 02:40 PM

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3112/2381048038_21cf912c76.jpg

This ought to do the trick.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-11-2008, 02:41 PM

goood

ilzPotent
12-11-2008, 02:43 PM
LMFAO@ Slippy.. ASS!

Ok gravey, sounds good.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 02:56 PM

im a joker...thats why my color is that of royalty. your initiation is one ass shot while wearing cotton panites for me, and whatever Mr. Shifter desires.

ilzPotent
12-11-2008, 02:57 PM
This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

LMAO!! White or pink?

Art Vandelay
12-11-2008, 02:58 PM
im a joker...thats why my color is that of royalty. your initiation is one ass shot while wearing cotton panites for me, and whatever Mr. Shifter desires.

cotton panties? dude, grandmas wear cotton panties

IrOnMaN
12-11-2008, 03:00 PM
Is it possible for a moderator to make my username red?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 03:00 PM
This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

LMAO!! White or pink?

hmmm...you have fairer skin, so im gonna go with pink, but a light pink. if you dont have that color than go with white. Gracias. Bienvenido!

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 03:01 PM
cotton panties? dude, grandmas wear cotton panties

listen here you raw squid eatin pee pee toucher, let me enjoy my fetish's in peace.

TSA
12-11-2008, 03:04 PM
how is the jokers the royalty of wucorp when any and everyone is allowed in, and on top of that....The Great Dane...

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 03:08 PM
thats our business. Its a grown ups club. Plus you have to kno what a clitoral orgasm was before a week ago.

Art Vandelay
12-11-2008, 03:08 PM
lol @ tsa for thinking women pee out of their clit

ilzPotent
12-11-2008, 03:09 PM
LMFAO!

IrOnMaN
12-11-2008, 03:23 PM
lol @ tsa for thinking women pee out of their clit

ROLMMFAO

TSA?

check two
12-11-2008, 03:25 PM
ROLMMFAO

TSA?

You seem :? a lot of the time.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 03:27 PM
hahahaha.....he does. He didnt kno that QOP is Lark Voohries, the girl who played Lisa Turtle on Saved by the bell

IrOnMaN
12-11-2008, 03:28 PM
^^WOW. I'm only 22 years of age.:{

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 03:30 PM
surely you've seen saved by the bell tho

TSA
12-11-2008, 03:31 PM
^LOL at ironman,

but i didn't say girls pee out of there clit, i said that the clitoris has a closed tube inside that in baby boys develops into a urethra as a fetus as the clit becomes a dick

dont blasphem the annointed

IrOnMaN
12-11-2008, 03:32 PM
Nicky, TSA got you!

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 03:34 PM
Nicky, TSA got you!

You seem :? a lot of the time.

IrOnMaN
12-11-2008, 03:54 PM
^No.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 04:00 PM

FatherSl!me
12-11-2008, 04:08 PM
Say what???

ilzPotent
12-11-2008, 04:10 PM
what.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 04:10 PM
u take it up the ass...from skamp....and he doesnt even reach around for you!!

(not cuz he doesnt want to, but as blubbery as he is, iits physically impossible for him}

ilzPotent
12-11-2008, 04:13 PM
wowsers...? thats kinky.

THECORPSE.COM
12-11-2008, 04:14 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/2dvstq8.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/kezonc.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 04:18 PM
wowsers...? thats kinky.

not you, fathertime...

where my panty pic?

GENERAL WISE
12-11-2008, 06:59 PM
^LOL at ironman,

but i didn't say girls pee out of there clit, i said that the clitoris has a closed tube inside that in baby boys develops into a urethra as a fetus as the clit becomes a dick

Also medically incorrect.
The clitoris is a sexual organ that is present only in female mammals. In humans, the visible button-like portion is located near the anterior junction of the labia minora, above the opening of the urethra and vagina. Unlike the penis, which is homologous to the clitoris, the clitoris does not contain the distal portion of the urethra, and functions solely to induce sexual pleasure.

How old are you TSA?
PM me your address again. I'll send you some educational literature.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/24/53511948_fae2ba63d1.jpg

FatherSl!me
12-11-2008, 10:03 PM
wowsers...? thats kinky.

What's kinkyer is u let me & cuzin skam run train on ya :p :picture:

|)

SKAMPOE
12-15-2008, 11:22 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/2dvstq8.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/kezonc.jpg
:nonono::nonono::nonono:

ilzPotent
12-16-2008, 12:19 AM
it would derail.

Sicka than aidZ
12-16-2008, 03:47 AM
shit was hilarious a year ago. not really dope no more tho.