PDA

View Full Version : William Cooper

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-10-2008, 06:43 PM
Whenever I post in KTL, I always find myself getting into retarded discussions with crazy, ignorant, uneducated conspiracy theorists about NWO's, world government's, assassination plots, etc.

Frequently, others have always asked me if I ever looked into William Cooper, and sent me video links, web links, etc.

I always claimed that I had studied William Cooper and that I looked at the materials they forwarded me.

I am now making the confession that I was lying the whole time.

I always just figured that he was not a credible source, and blew him off(no homo).

But today, for the first time, I studied him in depth and did a lot of reading, taking into consideration both his followers and detractors, and it turns out that I was right the entire time.

THIS GUY IS FUCKING BULLSHIT.

He is clearly a paranoid psychopath on a power trip that loved to manipulate the ignorant.

I can't believe any of you douches would list him as a credible source!

He prayed on the weak-minded for his personal gain, attacked anyone who questioned him, and constantly changed his version of events.

AND HE NEVER PROVED ANYTHING HE SAID.

I will admit that he seemed to be excellent at manipulating retards. He prayed on them, and became very wealthy off their idiocy.

I just find it ironic that all of his supporters have called me a "sheep", when anybody who followed the teachings of this guy is the biggest sheep in the barn.

And then they said the FBI assassinated him. He was killed after he shot a local police officer.

And I'm not even going to address his UFO, NWO, or JFK theories. They are too ridiculous to even mention! I can't believe you guys cite him.

He predicted, after numerous al-queda attacks, that their would be another one? AMAZING!

In conclusion, anybody who sites this guy is literally retarded.

Thank you and good day.

NWO for life.

prrra718
12-10-2008, 07:40 PM
never knew who he was...rememberd he was an MC in black market milita...didnt kno he took that name from something

food for thought
12-10-2008, 10:35 PM
lmao

NoSaidDate420
12-11-2008, 09:25 AM
it won't matter much what you think of another man when we're all watching our kids choke on bio chems.

12-11-2008, 04:56 PM
Mods, please sticky this thread for when somebody wants to bring up William Cooper again. In the interest of healthy and reasonable debate, William Cooper is mentioned as frequently as quotes from scriptures

Rame
12-11-2008, 04:59 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66931

TSA
12-11-2008, 05:50 PM
it won't matter much what you think of another man when we're all watching our kids choke on bio chems.
no, YOUR watching our kids choke on bio chems because you watch kids in real life drink tap water and don't stop them.

your either a coward, a murderer, a conspirator, or don't believe in what you say.

William Cooper prays on the ignorant.

as does that 'Nuwbians" guy that raped all those kids and claimed he decendant was a king in sudan and moors

food for thought
12-11-2008, 08:25 PM
Frequently, others have always asked me if I ever looked into William Cooper, and sent me video links, web links, etc.

I always claimed that I had studied William Cooper and that I looked at the materials they forwarded me.

I am now making the confession that I was lying the whole time.

hahahaha what a dooshebag good job. fakin the funk

so r u still lying or are u really reading up on him?

Anil
12-11-2008, 08:41 PM
Alright
Ha
Ok
Iv got a lot of shit to get off my chest
Ok First off, I would not be surprised that you started this thread to spite me. Chill, but you are also very false. William Cooper's story is in fact very close to the truth. He did predict 9/11, he did predict OBL being blamed for the attack. Alex Jones even stole his information. There were predictions made publicly about 9/11 before it happened.
Lets get this straight, who the FUCK ARE YOU to say anything about anyone? What have you experienced in your life? What have you done so amazing that makes you a prophet yourself. You act like anyone gives a shit what you have to say, you aint shit. You disgust me.
Once again, WC even stated and i quote
"Look to the masons as the guilty party if anything happens to me"
"All will protest their innocence and do anything in their power to destroy anyone who suggests otherwise. I will undoubtedly become a target when this book is published." This book was published around 1990.
You tell me off about my invalid sources. I can just imagine where you got your sources on WC. Yes he did get shot by the police. If you actually do heavy research into it youll realize that there were many cover up's involved. Many different reports. Complete BS. Why dont you try fuckin reading the book instead of complaining?

You also previously stated to me that i should not base my knowledge on what emcees have to say. it isnt their profession. Then again iv researched (although many times very skeptical) many ppl who devote their lives to stuff like this such as icke, jones, cooper, and jim marrs.
Id like to see your smart ass debate against any of these guys, theyd put your ignorant ass in place.
Not to mention, Killah Priest and the LCOB crew and many other top notch EMCEE's.

And for the guy that was talkin about the nuwubian, His name is DR m z york and once agian if you do in depth research about the conflict you would conclude that he did get put into jail for something that he did not commit.

And there was Dr. Malachi Z. York with deep thought
Called himself: "The Lamb" "The Nuwaubian" "Godly Men"
Built his own Egypt on the top of the sand
Then there's Yahweh Ben Yahweh, called down UFOs
All these men the U.S. know
It's like our mind deteriorated when drugs came in
And it took us back to the Cavemen
~Killah Priest

12-11-2008, 08:42 PM
hahahaha what a dooshebag good job. fakin the funk

so r u still lying or are u really reading up on him?

No, I really did read a whole bunch of shit about him.

Some of it was from his supporters, and some of it from his detractors.

It was a fair and balanced study, and now I can say, without being full of shit, that William Cooper is totally full of shit.

He was part psychopath, part liar, part asshole, and part jerk. He wasn't stupid though.

He prayed on the weak and got people riled up for his own benefit. He seemed to get off on manipulating people, refused to explain himself, and got furious whenever anybody questioned him.

And he didn't get snuffed by the feds, he got killed by local police officers trying to serve him a warrant AFTER HE SHOT ONE.

And he didn't predict 9-11 at all. He said, AFTER NUMEROUS OSAMA BIN LADIN attacks, that there would be another attack, and Bin Ladin would be blamed...NO SHIT.

Either way, anybody who believes anything this guy had to say is the biggest sheep in the world.

12-11-2008, 08:49 PM
Alright
Ha
Ok
Iv got a lot of shit to get off my chest
Ok First off, I would not be surprised that you started this thread to spite me. Chill, but you are also very false. William Cooper's story is in fact very close to the truth. He did predict 9/11, he did predict OBL being blamed for the attack. Alex Jones even stole his information. There were predictions made publicly about 9/11 before it happened.
Lets get this straight, who the FUCK ARE YOU to say anything about anyone? What have you experienced in your life? What have you done so amazing that makes you a prophet yourself. You act like anyone gives a shit what you have to say, you aint shit. You disgust me.
Once again, WC even stated and i quote
"Look to the masons as the guilty party if anything happens to me"
"All will protest their innocence and do anything in their power to destroy anyone who suggests otherwise. I will undoubtedly become a target when this book is published." This book was published around 1990.
You tell me off about my invalid sources. I can just imagine where you got your sources on WC. Yes he did get shot by the police. If you actually do heavy research into it youll realize that there were many cover up's involved. Many different reports. Complete BS. Why dont you try fuckin reading the book instead of complaining?

You also previously stated to me that i should not base my knowledge on what emcees have to say. it isnt their profession. Then again iv researched (although many times very skeptical) many ppl who devote their lives to stuff like this such as icke, jones, cooper, and jim marrs.
Id like to see your smart ass debate against any of these guys, theyd put your ignorant ass in place.
Not to mention, Killah Priest and the LCOB crew and many other top notch EMCEE's.

And for the guy that was talkin about the nuwubian, His name is DR m z york and once agian if you do in depth research about the conflict you would conclude that he did get put into jail for something that he did not commit.

And there was Dr. Malachi Z. York with deep thought
Called himself: "The Lamb" "The Nuwaubian" "Godly Men"
Built his own Egypt on the top of the sand
Then there's Yahweh Ben Yahweh, called down UFOs
All these men the U.S. know
It's like our mind deteriorated when drugs came in
And it took us back to the Cavemen
~Killah Priest

You flatter yourself, Anil.

I have been arguing with conspiracy-theory retards on this board about Cooper for long before you got here.

Who am I to say anything? I don't know exactly how to answer that, but I guarantee you I would win a debate with any of those faggots you mentioned.

I am a champion of the people. I don't try to manipulate them with fear and propaganda like all those fags you mentioned, I teach the seeds with my own brand of tough love.

How are YOU going to call ME ignorant? Because I don't believe everything I am fed?

Because I graduated from college instead of learning about world politics from Rap City?

Your anger is only a sign of your confusion and realization that you have been manipulated by false prophets.

LadiesLoveCoolDan is the only way to mental salvation. Repent now, and ye shall be saved.

I'm serious about the debate though. Set it up. I will talk circles around those bitches.

Do the knowledge.

Anil
12-11-2008, 08:51 PM
Ha you make me laugh

You must pop mad b to yourself, your ego is disgusting
You aint shit, your life and thoughts aint shit. Your useless

Lets hpoe that kp see's this and has something to say

12-11-2008, 08:55 PM
Ha you make me laugh

You must pop mad b to yourself, your ego is disgusting
You aint shit, your life and thoughts aint shit. Your useless

Lets hpoe that kp see's this and has something to say

Wow. That is a very enlightened philosophy you have there, Anil.

My life and thoughts aint shit because I don't believe exactly the same things you do?

Because I am not easily manipulated?

Because I choose to learn from actual scholars and life experience, rather than rappers and lunatics?

You have chosen an interesting path to enlightenment.

And BIBLE doesn't really belong on liquid swords. It's OK, but sometimes I skip it.

Are you upset?

Anil
12-11-2008, 09:01 PM
Wow. That is a very enlightened philosophy you have there, Anil.

My life and thoughts aint shit because I don't believe exactly the same things you do?

Because I am not easily manipulated?

Because I choose to learn from actual scholars and life experience, rather than rappers and lunatics?

You have chosen an interesting path to enlightenment.

And BIBLE doesn't really belong on liquid swords. It's OK, but sometimes I skip it.

Are you upset?

funny that you bring that up because im actually laughing my ass off right now.
its quite sad that you bring up that you arent easily manipulated, yet you jerk off to what the media feeds you.
And seeing that your such a skeptic, these scholars that you are learning from, who are they? in the last 6 thousand years im sure they havent been fed disinfo to completely throw you off track

P.S Nice to know, i personally prefer 4th chamber

12-11-2008, 09:08 PM
funny that you bring that up because im actually laughing my ass off right now.
its quite sad that you bring up that you arent easily manipulated, yet you jerk off to what the media feeds you.
And seeing that your such a skeptic, these scholars that you are learning from, who are they? in the last 6 thousand years im sure they havent been fed disinfo to completely throw you off track

P.S Nice to know, i personally prefer 4th chamber

The American Media has a healthy distrust for the government in every way. The media will happily create a scandal out of nothing, not to mention leach on to anything that could potentially be a major story.

It has been this way since Watergate.

I don't understand how you guys think the government and media are working together. That is just stupid.

I got my education from an American University, which is full of liberal douche bags like yourself.

At school, I was exposed to a wide range of views. By exposing yourself and considering extreme views from all across the spectrum, you are able to take in all points of view and then apply logic, common sense, and world experience to DEVELOP YOUR OWN OPINIONS.

Whenever someone takes one extreme, they are usually wrong. Extremes fail to take into account the fact that things are extremely complex and multi-sided.

I don't trust the government. It would be stupid to think there was no corruption. It is even stupider to think that everyone is corrupt and they would be able to pull off massive conspiracies, given their incompetence.

PS--Priests verse on 4th Chamber is dope, I can't argue that.

Anil
12-11-2008, 09:24 PM
Lol
Lets put it this way
I dont know why you completely misinterpret my character and intentions.
"you are able to take in all points of view and then apply logic, common sense, and world experience to DEVELOP YOUR OWN OPINIONS."i cant agree with you more on that. I have put that into action.
I am smart enough(or informed enough) to think open minded, yet critically. I can make my own decisions, and understand what is closer to the truth, and what is conspiracy.

Rockafellers, Morgans, Rothschilds, Lehman.
Council of Foreign Relations, Trilateral commision, bilderberg.
thats all im going to say.

AND EVERY VERSE on 4th chamber was dope.

12-11-2008, 09:29 PM
AND EVERY VERSE on 4th chamber was dope.

We might as well end this conversation by agreeing.

4th Chamber is indeed dope, and everyone rolls.

Anil
12-11-2008, 09:36 PM
If anything well continue this in the other thread.
All i gotta say is that im happy to debate like this because im still young and i would love to learn more about anything.
Its always a good experience, everyone has there opinions yknow.