PDA

View Full Version : Natural Selection and Humanity.

TSA
12-11-2008, 11:59 AM
i think human's are critically flawed and alot weaker and physically pathetic then any animals of comparable size and build. also uglier.

not say thing animals are hot though,

but i think it's cause we try to prolong life when we're obviously not fit to BREED.

for instance, the prevelance of retardism and things of that nature are extremely high in people, but extremly low in animals. It cause we let the retarded live and breed with them,

now i don't at all stand for this arguement, but im giving the other side of the coin when it comes to healthcare and euthanasia cause people tend to think people do things just to be evil.

but we allow, as people, our weakest as well as our strongest to live and create artifical means for them to do so while animals STAY in the grain and by laws of natural selection are alot healthier at birth and throughout life then humans.

diggy
12-11-2008, 12:18 PM
Oh ya, I've notice alot of people are ugly, stupid, fat, sickly, and emotionaly unbalance - yet these are the people that breed and pass on their fucked up traits to offspring which then makes others miserable!! {:(

Humans can learn wisdom from other creatures.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Are you seriously trying to start a Eugenics debate?

And Humans have weak muscles obviously because we developed smart brains, which meant we didnt have to be as physical hunters anymore.

TSA
12-11-2008, 12:43 PM
i dont support eugenics, but for the sake of learning everyone views and why the hold them, i will for now.

also if someone has so time of genetic disorder and you let them live in due time you just gave 10,000 of his decendants that same order.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 01:34 PM
civilization changed it all.

Where and when it began is anyones call.

diggy
12-11-2008, 03:30 PM
http://dietsexplained.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/fat-couple1.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 03:54 PM
whoa, look at the butt on that

Anil
12-11-2008, 10:32 PM
good point, lets kill all the retarded, fat, ugly(???), deficient people....
and who would be establishing this? and when it comes down to it, race and religion will be a factor too. This is the stupidest thing i have come across all day

V4D3R
12-11-2008, 11:15 PM
Eugenics indeed.

And to think those who created eugenics are the bad seeds...

Giant tortoises that live up to 177 years...

Not many animals live as long as humans.

Treazon
12-11-2008, 11:43 PM
you make a valid point shaolin (except the ugly part..............).. but the way i see it is since we as humans manipulate our environment a million times more than the most advanced animal, we can live anywhere on the planet so long as, in the extreme cases, we have means to adapt... and i think (no actual backing behind this) that this difference in geographic location, ethnicity and what-not makes our gene pool much wider and available to --malfunctions?errors?-- than the average animal who lives in a certain area, eats a certain food, etc.

basically what i mean is there is more variance in our gene pool as a species...

oh and also we have means to prolong the life of retarded/cripple/plain stupid people, whereas in most situations in nature, they would be either targetted as easy prey by predators or if they are a main predator, they would lack the ability to go and hunt for what they need to live.. so compared to animals we have a higher % of retards or whatever in our population, because they can afford life despite lacking the skills to be "naturally selected"

i dont really know how the initial post began all this eugenics talk...

we should ask My First Timbs this... he'd know the answer hahah

Edgar Erebus
12-12-2008, 05:39 AM
TSA, are you reading "Mein Kampf" or something? That shit sounded Nazi as hell. Adolf also thought that people are ugly because superior (Nordic in his case) breed with inferior.

I also don't know any normal person married to a Downie or some other kind of retard.