Mrloks
09-04-2005, 06:41 PM
im new to this thread so i had to post some of my shit

check my latest work

Once in china
REady for war
Ouch
SOme kills

and more on www.soundclick.com/loksprojects (http://www.soundclick.com/loksprojects)

show sum luv

Ten Fold
09-05-2005, 04:42 AM
Once In China: wird..this is dope..its not usually the feeling that inspires me..but this beat is realy versatile and well orchestrated..i could see an emcee like Saul Williams on this joint..

Ready For War: your beats have alot of electronic elements in them..this beat is not as good as Once In China..but it does have potential..i could see some west coast type cats on this beat..

Ouch: This is beat is realy realy dope..nice feel here..this shit is hardcore..nuff said..

Smoke Kills: wird..this is a song..this shit kinda reminds me of Field Mob..this is dope..the beat is perfect for the emcees who're riming on it..

all in all, your beats are dope man..i'm sure you do well finding good rappers to bless them..

pZ..

Mrloks
09-05-2005, 12:56 PM
thanks for the attention and time givin on listening to them.
Appreciate the feedback alot.
Bless

Mrloks
09-06-2005, 03:56 PM
anymore feed?

TeknicelStylez
09-06-2005, 04:05 PM
China was a hot orchestrated beat, other beats weren't my style I wasn't feeling em, but I can tell you got talent as a producers because the variations and all that good shit was on point.

Mrloks
09-06-2005, 07:01 PM
good looks mayne.

Mrloks
09-07-2005, 05:33 PM
bump!

Khristo
09-07-2005, 07:32 PM
Only in china, is the best beat i have head in a longgg longggg time, much respect for Loks production for sure, hollaaaaa

Khristo
09-07-2005, 07:34 PM
China was a hot orchestrated beat, other beats weren't my style I wasn't feeling em, but I can tell you got talent as a producers because the variations and all that good shit was on point.
yer i feel what ya saying , when i head the beats i felt sumwhat inspierd or somthing, there was just a strong vibe of gooodness

Mrloks
09-08-2005, 03:24 AM
good lookin Dynasty

Mrloks
09-08-2005, 06:13 PM
seems like ppl aint tryin to give some true attention to my work so i got to bump again