PDA

View Full Version : I been on here too much..

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 05:35 PM
.This is a self Ether....two nights in a row I had brief corp related dreams.

The included the following people. Robert Sanzogni Sr. & his girl Mel, Blackula, Mini and Skampoe

Sanzogni Sr.- I saw him with the chick Mel he was making out with. I said, 'yo Sanzogni Sr.' Thats it. He was stirrig a pot of pasta sauce. Mel was sunburnt, freckled her skin peeling and much uglier and cubbier in my dreams.

Skampoe- all i remember was he was chubby, we were walkin down some brooklyn esque streets and talkin shit to eachother back and forth

Blackula- me and buddies visited her in Canada and were drinkin at her house. She was wearing a thong and was a lezbian in my dreams. Her girlfriend was over and they were playing cards.

Minibumpsh- the weirdest of all. She was my dentist, and i neededa tooth pulled. So she opened my mouth and knocked it out with a screwdriver. weird.

I've spent too much time on here...

Future
12-11-2008, 05:37 PM
That's really gay.

minibumpsh
12-11-2008, 05:39 PM
well nicky ur not alone. imm gonna be dead honest and lmao say that ive had a dream about pat bateman on here but i swear it wasnt anything sexual it was mad random and i have no idea why i dreamt it and now im embarassed

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 05:39 PM
More pathetic than gay

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 05:41 PM
well nicky ur not alone. imm gonna be dead honest and lmao say that ive had a dream about pat bateman on here but i swear it wasnt anything sexual it was mad random and i have no idea why i dreamt it and now im embarassed

u knocked my tooth out with a screwdriver....and you had a white lab coat on.

its ok...we are better people for admitting it.

minibumpsh
12-11-2008, 05:44 PM
hHAahah yes we are

cause i mean cmon...i havent been here for even a year
and i already had a dream
imagine how many dreams ppl with like 10 thousand posts have...
prolly one every nite

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 05:46 PM
they do, but most lack the self esteema and security to admit.

OR

we are just losers.

Tony Bandana
12-11-2008, 05:47 PM
do you say ONGH out loud yet like me when you talk ? lol

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 05:48 PM
hahahah....i haven't reached that level of Godness yet Anthony.

HANZO
12-11-2008, 05:50 PM
your losers.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-11-2008, 05:53 PM
do you say ONGH out loud yet like me when you talk ? lol

ahahahaha. I've said Ongh around my girlfriend a couple of times, and I admitted that it was from this site, and then I tried to explain the concept of TonyBandana, and she just shook her head.

Tony Bandana
12-11-2008, 05:55 PM
hahahahahahah.

Tooch you still have hope. LLCD ...you may need some help soon jigga . ONGH

TSA
12-11-2008, 06:36 PM
i already told the story of the dream i had with NBAJAM in it, his roomate was killing people and he was shorter then i imagined.
that's about it as far was wucorp dreams to Rza has been in a dream of mine with puff daddy

GENERAL WISE
12-11-2008, 06:51 PM
Rza has been in a dream of mine with puff daddy

gay