PDA

View Full Version : I'm thinkin about using harder drugs...

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 08:19 PM
..I've never done anything harder than strong weed and alchohol, and have been hammered off of the two substances countless time. But im really getting bored with both.

I hate smokin anymore cuz it just makes me lazy or paranoid or both.

Alchohol is alchohol, but again boredom.

Many of my friends are user, mainly coke or heroin or pills and such. ANd truthfully i've seen it do fucked up shit to em, but i can't help but wonder what all the hype is about.

I think maybe this weekend i'll get into some of that coke shit..start slow i guess, just to see if i like it.
Im not big on LSD cuz i dont wanna see shit.

Any suggestion?

Uncle Steezo
12-11-2008, 08:30 PM
hmmmm touchy subject.

pills are your best bet.

coke is not something you want to start using at this stage of the game.
thats a drug for those with little to no responsibility.

yeah take some epills you'll have the greatest night of your life.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 08:32 PM
yea, that sounds about right.

minibumpsh
12-11-2008, 08:38 PM
ahh dont do coke!! my biggest regret is ever trying that shit. u dont even realize ur addicted until ur too deep into it. its a mess, all ur money will go to it, and if it gets really bad ull start stealing, selling ur things, and doing shit u never imagined ud eveer do just for a bag.

and if u do wanna take pills, i mean thats fine i guess but be careful ..ttake precautions, and trip wit ppl u feel comfortable with/trust. good luck, have fun mayng. welcome to mini's world.hahaha jk.

snapple
12-11-2008, 08:39 PM
Rip

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 08:41 PM
i'll see...i just wanna celebrate a lil bit this weekend, thats all.

11th Chamber
12-11-2008, 08:42 PM
jus dont shoot nothin or smoke rock

Try poppin Vicodin if you can get your hands on some

You'll feel great

minibumpsh
12-11-2008, 08:43 PM
i'll see...i just wanna celebrate a lil bit this weekend, thats all.

NO dont be stupid!!
ill just take a bump.oh wait thats nice, how about another.
yea i just ran out lets pick up some more.
cool. hey this was fun lets do it next weekend

agian and again its the worst habit
nicky dont fuck up

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 08:43 PM
haha..nah i aint shootin shit.

snapple
12-11-2008, 08:45 PM
drugs are not the way 2 celebrate my friend...youre contemplating a foolish decision....its your life....like i said RIP nicky tooch

EAGLE EYE
12-11-2008, 08:55 PM
its a very toochy subject!

Nicky do the coke trust me.

mini shut up, your 18 and 18 year old girls have addictive personalities and very little self control. Dont argue it either.

its a Toochy subject.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 08:58 PM
I like the play on words...a couple of buddies are into coke, so ill prolly just get into that. Either way im gettin fucked up after finals

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-11-2008, 09:00 PM
NO dont be stupid!!
ill just take a bump.oh wait thats nice, how about another.
yea i just ran out lets pick up some more.
cool. hey this was fun lets do it next weekend

agian and again its the worst habit
nicky dont fuck up

Nicky, the next thing you know, you will be blowing busdrivers and posting pictures of yourself looking like this

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/IMG_2132-1-1.jpg

Slang Gargoyle, Please photoshop Nicky's face on to Mini's body. It would make me happy. No homo.

EAGLE EYE
12-11-2008, 09:02 PM
you cant photoshop a fucking hidden temple onto a rag doll dan

12-11-2008, 09:03 PM
you cant photoshop a fucking hidden temple onto a rag doll dan

hahaha, that is the beauty of it.

food for thought
12-11-2008, 09:04 PM
ahahahahahahahhahahahah

you are a faggot for contemplating this question

minibumpsh
12-11-2008, 09:09 PM
its a very toochy subject!

Nicky do the coke trust me.

mini shut up, your 18 and 18 year old girls have addictive personalities and very little self control. Dont argue it either.

its a Toochy subject.

reallyy? ur gonna acknoweldge the fact im18? i thought i was 12.

12-11-2008, 09:10 PM
ahahahahahahahhahahahah

You are a faggot for engaging in anal sex with dudes at whatever liberal arts college you attend.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 09:11 PM
ahahahahahahahhahahahah

let it go man. you been going on for weeks.

EAGLE EYE
12-11-2008, 09:14 PM
reallyy? ur gonna acknoweldge the fact im18? i thought i was 12.

are you down with hannah montana or the wu?

This is the biggest question of your LIFE. Think long and hard about it.

12-11-2008, 09:14 PM
Oh, he was calling YOU a faggot for asking about drugs.

I thought he was calling ME a faggot for imagining your face on Mini's body, even though I clearly said "no homo"

food for thought
12-11-2008, 09:15 PM
let it go man. you been going on for weeks.

lol son i was gonna let it go until i saw this thread and the shit thats being said

but anyway, have a good time doing coke. im glad you announced it to this forum to let us know.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 09:15 PM
i insulted him a few weeks back and he's been going on and on....i must have cut to the core.

food for thought
12-11-2008, 09:17 PM
Oh, he was calling YOU a faggot for asking about drugs.

I thought he was calling ME a faggot for imagining your face on Mini's body, even though I clearly said "no homo"

lol my fault. i should have quoted him lol

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 09:19 PM
lol lol lol teehee lol

lol my fault. i should have quoted him lol

Its ok, I often have trouble keeping all the faggots on this site sorted out, too.

food for thought
i insulted him a few weeks back and he's been going on and on....i must have cut to the core.

cmon now nicky

u know u been getting sonned consistently.

i understand you not trying to get started. its all good

you are alright.

EAGLE EYE
12-11-2008, 09:20 PM
stop your bickering wtc fgt beefs

drug use is being discussed, not your fgt forum boyfriend wars

food for thought
12-11-2008, 09:20 PM
lol lol lol teehee lol

teehee?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 09:21 PM
im doing the drugs cuz i got sonned so bad

11th Chamber
12-11-2008, 09:22 PM
"Blowing busdrivers"

hahahahahaha

12-11-2008, 09:23 PM
Goddammit, SOMEBODY photoshop somebody's head on min's body.

STYLE, where you at?

I know somebody can do it. It can't possibly not be hilarious. Unless Fermi does it.

EAGLE EYE
12-11-2008, 09:25 PM
she needs a new pic, cuz 3/4 of her face isnt showing.

Ive seen penguins pose sexier

ever get a boner over a penguin?

12-11-2008, 09:26 PM
she needs a new pic, cuz 3/4 of her face isnt showing.

Ive seen penguins pose sexier

ever get a boner over a penguin?

Have you ever seen "Happy Feet", because....never mind.

EAGLE EYE
12-11-2008, 09:28 PM
so its like a foot fetish flick?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-11-2008, 09:29 PM
boy we certainly got off topic here.

The Hound
12-11-2008, 09:29 PM
get on the crystal meth ...

12-11-2008, 09:30 PM
No it's an animated film about penguins.

You asked if I ever got a boner from a penguin, and I was implying that I jacked off to a cartoon movie about penguins.

Either way, Mini, post a new slut-tastic picture of yourself with more of your face showing so that someone can more easily post somebody else's head on to your body for my sick amusement.

Do it now.

Art Vandelay
12-11-2008, 10:06 PM
if i lived in cleveland, i would want to do hard shit too

Bobby Budknickers
12-11-2008, 10:42 PM
i live in joplin missurah...big time methhole. don't go there. i see the heads walking around lugging copper spools and no teeth and stick figures, and my tools from my shed. it's bad shti

just got finished beefing with my wife for about an hour. ate about 6 Lomotil? i dunno what they are, some diarrhea medicine she got to help her shit a fetus, says cause blurred vision, alcohol intensifyes, dangerous machinery, etc yummy

but whatever, i'm like 27 years old, got kids, wife, shit job, live in a shit town, hardets drugs i ever dud was coke or acid. i wish i had some yay right now, but all i gotis booze and shit pills.

what i'm trying to say is, i've been thinking the same thoughts lately.but i need someting that dulls the senses, and emotions, and erases memory, and puts me in a trance, some fucking spongebob shit.
you wake from with blood everywhere likewtf

Bg_Knocc_Out
12-11-2008, 11:08 PM
i live in joplin missurah...big time methhole. don't go there. i see the heads walking around lugging copper spools and no teeth and stick figures, and my tools from my shed. it's bad shti

just got finished beefing with my wife for about an hour. ate about 6 Lomotil? i dunno what they are, some diarrhea medicine she got to help her shit a fetus, says cause blurred vision, alcohol intensifyes, dangerous machinery, etc yummy

but whatever, i'm like 27 years old, got kids, wife, shit job, live in a shit town, hardets drugs i ever dud was coke or acid. i wish i had some yay right now, but all i gotis booze and shit pills.

God your cool.

Visionz
12-11-2008, 11:20 PM
get on the crystal meth ...
^this is not good advice, meth is a fucked up drug. I'd recommend staying away from the coke as well imo the shit's over-hyped, I basically feel like a more talkative version of myself except I can't get to sleep for shit till sometime the next day. Neither of these give much bang for the buck and you're really gonna wish you hadn't if they turn into some kind of regular habit.

Find some good X tabs, if they're the good ones (purely MDMA) there's not much of a come-down, very little addictive qualities (that aren't mental) and the high lives up to the hype (ecstacy) It helps if its you and a cool girl together, kissing alone feels like hot sex. Don't listen to advice that's any different for the rest of this thread. (Remember I was right about my beer recommendation as well)

Bobby Budknickers
12-11-2008, 11:36 PM
God your cool.;)
trust me man i am not trying to protray myself as cool, rather the opposite. i don't know about the OP, but i'm looking for shit to fuck me up because of my life situation and i work my ass off supporting my families and living in this shithole, so if i want to eat some pills and get fuckin up once everybodies done gone to sleep, it's not to show off to some kid on the internet, i'm just stating that I'M THINKING ABOUT USING HARDER DRUGS TOO. but not too seriously, just enough for now, the pills and jim beam is fine.but good looking out palooka, thanks for the compliment, D.A.R.E. to be different son follow your dreams
night

Durag
12-12-2008, 03:38 AM
^this is not good advice, meth is a fucked up drug. I'd recommend staying away from the coke as well imo the shit's over-hyped, I basically feel like a more talkative version of myself except I can't get to sleep for shit till sometime the next day. Neither of these give much bang for the buck and you're really gonna wish you hadn't if they turn into some kind of regular habit.

Find some good X tabs, if they're the good ones (purely MDMA) there's not much of a come-down, very little addictive qualities (that aren't mental) and the high lives up to the hype (ecstacy) It helps if its you and a cool girl together, kissing alone feels like hot sex. Don't listen to advice that's any different for the rest of this thread. (Remember I was right about my beer recommendation as well)

Yeah, id agree with this, although i dont think you'll be thinkin about women if you've never taken ecstacy and you take pure mdma. I dont know what sort of ecstacy ye have in the states, but no one here uses that shit when their with women. Its a drug to take a LOAD of, and to be so fucked off your face you dont know whats going on, and your liable to do all sorts of shit. My fist time doing X was the best drug experience of my life, i dont even remember half of it, but i just remember me and all my friends being out of our minds, for over 14 hours.

Coke is nice with a few drinks, but like Visions said, if its something for one night out, dont bother, coz it really doenst have a HUGE effect on you, the more you use it the more the effects you feel really. It can me very aggessive and has gotten me into a lot of trouble, along with alcohol so i try not to take it too often.

One thing about esctacy or mdma is that u'll probably have such an unbelieveable time that you'll be thinking about it for days after, and dying to do it next weekend. Dont go down that road. I got knewmonia, and was hospitalised for two weeks after getting a psycological to esctacy, i couldnt go two days without taking them and was only sleeping 3-4 nights a week coz of them.

Alcohol is still the greatest drug though, ill never tire of it.

KERZO
12-12-2008, 05:05 AM
right back to the thread Q. if you do coke you wont stop talking all night and you'll think your the boss and that everything you say is gospel. if you do pills make sure you drink at least 4-5 pints of water on that shit, your sight will go fuzzy, you'll think everyone is your best friend and after it you'll think someone is hacking at your body joints with an axe.

it realy depends on what ya wanna feel like....if you want a laugh then take magic mushrooms,lol

mini's such a fuckin lil kid...she still has that fresh drugs approach and we all know we talked this amount of bollocks as a teenager.some of us grow up and some us spiral into a downward demise....mini is def one of the latter.

Durag
12-12-2008, 05:12 AM
^Yeah, co-sign on the talking bollocks about drugs as teens, everyones done that.

I actually never drink water when taking esctacy, i think i might have the first or second time, coz people be like, ohh your gonna dehyrate and die, but that never happened to me.

You'll have a great laugh on ecstacy too, i recommonend that, just try not to go down the route of taking it every weekend.

KLIION JENSEN
12-12-2008, 05:14 AM
i've done a few drugs in my time beyond weed & alcohol.....

Coke - first of all its fucking expensive, coke for me is one of them "i'm not buyin it, but if you offer me a line, i'll sniff that shit".......the more you do the more hyper you get, from one line the most that'll happen is ya nose & teeth will go numb.......and you'll get a nasal drip like a runny nose & when you snuffle it up you'll get the most disgusting taste in ya throat....

Exstacy - will give you loads of energy, make you feel all lovey dovey & will make you chew ya face off, ya jaw will clamp down & you'll be talkin thru ya teeth, however, if you smoke weed while ya pilled up, you'll still have the energy & lovey doveyness, but ya less chewin ya face & teeth clamping..........MDMA is pretty much the same, but its alot cleaner............also, when you take either of em, make sure you have alot of water or fruit juice so you dont dehydrate & die......

Ketamine - basically this shit is horse tranquiliser, made for horses, lol, but, its kinda trippy, 10 minutes will seem like an hour, shits dope, the bad side is difficult to describe.......put on a motorbike helmet without any padding in it, then put ya head/helmet into one of them machines that shakes up paint cans to mix new colours, leave it there for about 10 minutes........thats what Ketamine feels like...

2CI & 2CB - trippy drugs, but not too overpowering of ya mind, you'll know that ya tripping & its a nice trip, i never had a bad trip on 2CI......just keep reminding yaself
"ha, i'm trippin........wow...the cielings talking to me.....wuddup cieling, you good??"

Acid - never liked it, had a bad trip one time, never did it again....

but my drug of choice, is, was & always will be weed, if i have something with it, i'd rather it be MDMA or 2CI....but Coke is easier to get hold of...

hope i was of assistance, enjoy your venture into chemicals....

Durag
12-12-2008, 05:20 AM
When i took Ketamine i couldnt move for 10 minutes. I was at a house party and i was sat down but couldnt move. I dont really remember much about it.

Esctacy will make you trip too, if you take enough of it, and its a weird trip if you get a full on one.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-12-2008, 06:25 AM
get tweaking.

Uncle Steezo
12-12-2008, 07:25 AM
lol @ durag stuck in a K-Hole.

never fucked with the specialK.

i was thoroughly disappointed with opium though.
i tried it in china with russian peoples. it felt like i was smoking some bunk weed and tasted like i potpourri. idk whats up with that shit. i think the chinese got GOT on the opium tip. how you could get addicted and have a drug epidemic over that bullshit is beyond me.

coke is playing with fire. i just wouldn't recommend it to anyone over the age 25. you know if you are 18...21 you fuck your life up you can still get it back together with plenty of time to spare. plus you have your parents as a safety net.

but you don't want to be in your 30s with a coke habit. you lose your house or car or some dumbshit. i seen too many folks fuck their lives up with coke. i seen bitches become literal whores just to get high. i seen dudes sell their prized possesions just to get high. peoples personalites change and shit.

my college roomate sold coke and he had a habit so there was always coke availible for free to me. but i seen how our classmates changed over the course of a year. the shit was crazy.

on a positive note...coke parties are the best type of drug parties...well e parties are great too. coke AND e parties should be illegal they are so much fun.
man we used to have coke line races. you set 3 long ass lines on the table and whoever finishes their line gets the rest of everyone elses line.

one time dude zipped the whole shit in two good ass toots. stood up str8 then fell through the glass table. funny thing was he acted like it was it was okay he was worried about all the dope that got spilled.

plenty of free love to go around. orgies whatever. coke parties are awesome.

but don't do that shit. i'm warning you.... coke is BAD NEWS.

KLIION JENSEN
12-12-2008, 07:35 AM
sort of agree with style about coke, but damn, you'd have to be one weak minded 30 year old to get a bad coke habit, i did'nt sniff my first line of coke until my 30th birthday, and i was sellin that shit for 2 years previous to that, and when you got 36 ounces of that shit hiding under ya bed....yes the temptation is there but damn.......i sold coke & bought weed with some of the profits....paid bills & rent with most of the rest of the profits...........how bad ya life turns out when you sniff coke depends on the individual.......but i'ma try that coke race shit this new years, that sounds fun...

supreme M
12-12-2008, 07:37 AM
i wouldnt dare too take anything other then weed.. i once did some perscription pills with morphine. i also drank nutmeg tea once, wich sucked...
if i where too take ANYTHING, it would be shrooms, acid sounds too strong and i definantly dont want to bad trip on that shit.. coke/amphetamine sounds so fucking dirty
and like having control so im not doing e either, eventho it sounds somewhat fun

nicky, ur old and iim guessing you have made special brownies before
its a more trippyer high, and the high just keeps going and going for hours.. might take up too an hour to get high, but it will last up too 6 hours

KLIION JENSEN
12-12-2008, 07:56 AM
i wouldnt dare too take anything other then weed.. i once did some perscription pills with morphine. i also drank nutmeg tea once, wich sucked...
if i where too take ANYTHING, it would be shrooms, acid sounds too strong and i definantly dont want to bad trip on that shit.. coke/amphetamine sounds so fucking dirty
and like having control so im not doing e either, eventho it sounds somewhat fun

you still got control when you do e's, just make sure you drink lots of water or fruit juice, smoke weed when you do e's aswell, you'll still be buzzin & hyped up, but not as bad...

but with any of these drugs, make sure you eat a decent meal before you do them

Durag
12-12-2008, 08:06 AM
But the best fun on drugs is when you DONT have control.

Yeah you should eat a decent meal and drink water, but if you want to get completly fucked, dont eat for hours and dont drink water. Its a stupid thing to do, but i remember being younger and deliberatly not eating so id get drunk quicker, and get more fucked up on pills. I used to be a mess, but i had a laugh.

KLIION JENSEN
12-12-2008, 08:23 AM
^ true, but the boy dont wanna lose control.....

and yeah ya right, you get more fucked up when you dont eat, i find it funny that people can't eat when they're fucked on pills, i remember the friday night before my 30th birthday last year, me & my girl at the time went thru like 8 pills between us 2 & gave 2 to a friend of mine and i ate 2 big fucking full English breakfasts, i'm talking (on each breakfast) 5 rashers of bacon, 4 sausages, 2 eggs, fried tomatoes, fried beans, fried mushrooms, fried black pudding, 2 slices of toast, made a couple of beats, had some quick sex, got dressed & went to work the next morning, came home that evening did it all again, it hit midnight & i was 30.......wicked weekend, my girl got sick cos she did'nt eat & she's watching me stuff all that greasy food in my mouth....punk ass...

and i've NEVER had to take a day off to "come down" either....

oh yeah, & get pilled up & go shopping at 4am at the nearest 24hour Tesco.....that was fantastic

oh yeah, fucking when ya tripping is brilliant too, forget fucking on pills or coke, fuck on 2CI....its a whole nother level of fun...

Durag
12-12-2008, 08:55 AM
I could never eat when taking yokes either though. although i remember being at a dance festival and taking around 17 yokes the friday night, then over 20 on the saturday (i was an absolute mess), didnt sleep, but yet i eat a full Irish breakfast on the sunday morning. Then went back to the festival and took 20 on the sunday, but they had no effect. i just went to sleep.

I dont really get much of a buzz of them now. I need to take a big amount to feel anything, but when i do i just black out for the whole night. Even if im not that fucked, i wont remember a thing, so i dont really take them now.

I could never piss either on esctacy. Id be standing there for 20 mins and it feels like the urine is just stuck there trying to get out but it wont. Its fuckin annoying.

I never tried that 2CI, is it a pill or what?

DJMethods
12-12-2008, 09:04 AM
biccies if you've never done it.

dont even have to do much. get a few people (make sure theres enough femalez) and bump some ill fucking tunes.

you'll hear things in music that'll blow your mind, and you'll be creative, so if you produce/dj get to cutting that shit. it feels so amazing cutting it up on biccies, like you can feel the music in your hand arghhhhhh

KLIION JENSEN
12-12-2008, 09:52 AM
I could never piss either on esctacy. Id be standing there for 20 mins and it feels like the urine is just stuck there trying to get out but it wont. Its fuckin annoying.

I never tried that 2CI, is it a pill or what?

for real, i cant piss on pills either, i can, it just takes fucking ages tho...

2CI looks kinda like MDMA, crystals, you crush it up & either wrap it in a rizla & swallow it like a pill or crush it up & sniff it.....good shit.

Durag
12-12-2008, 09:55 AM
Snorting esctacy is fuckin disgusting though. Shit burns the nose off ya.

Peace Killion, ill see if i can get my hands on that at some stage

ilzPotent
12-12-2008, 10:06 AM
ugh Nicky say it ain't so!! }:T Don't do coke, especially only cause your friends do it.

KERZO
12-12-2008, 10:19 AM
i remember snorting 'e' mixed with coke..was bouncing all over the place,lol

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-12-2008, 02:15 PM
yo Nicky,your connect is great man,shes been actually pushing my stuff to the label..thanx a million for that

Surreptitious
12-12-2008, 04:08 PM
I usually do some coke every weekend and I don't have a whole hell of a lot of responsibilities except being accepted into magna cum laude while taking 18 hours of class

Coke aint that bad, but start slow

11th Chamber
12-12-2008, 06:01 PM
ugh Nicky say it ain't so!! }:T Don't do coke, especially only cause your friends do it.

listen to Grandma...

Guarded By Martyrs
12-12-2008, 06:02 PM
jus dont shoot nothin or smoke rock

Listen to 11th

Pills are great...thats the only other thing I've done.

zooruka
12-12-2008, 09:47 PM
i remember this one time smoking weed and dropping a pill and after about an hour I felt like I was about to die.. shit fucked me up I could hardly keep my eyes open and was struggling with myself to stay awake( i thought if I fall asleep I was seriously going to die) shit freaked me out not a nice feeling at all...smoking weed with pills is o.k when you on the come down but doing it before of whilst you just dropped is somthing I wouldnt recommend.

peace

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
12-12-2008, 09:58 PM
Don't listen to these pussys that say you going to ruin you're life. Nothing wrong in trying coke and pills - pills u get a come down the next day but its nothing serious. It effects you as much as a big hang over. Plus coke makes everything seems fast and makes you into an arrogant fucker but that's about it.

Drug abuse fucks you're life. Trying it doesn't. Stop being overly dramatic about it

Koolish
12-13-2008, 12:40 AM
half a percocet was nice as hell...

HANZO
12-13-2008, 09:18 AM
drugs are for the weak.

if you need some sort of chemical compound to make you feel good about yourself.. or to make new friends and be 'popular'. i suggest going to see a psychiatrist.

food for thought
12-13-2008, 01:34 PM
^ square

HANZO
12-13-2008, 06:17 PM
^ square

^would suck a dick if someone told him it would get him on the cool kids table.

Dirty Knowledge
12-13-2008, 06:24 PM
Yo Nicky don't do it broham

Just stick to haze krippy weeed yadig

And liqour

Fuck all the shit otherwise man....being on drugs aint a cool lifestyle...fun either...trust me son...and if you from cleaveland you should already know the real dangers of getting on them hard shits.

i mean i have tried it all, not ALL, but most. its all the same shit and what i've learned is that reefer is still the best shit growin you cant beat the shit that god put here for me...
and you...
better take advnatage man

The Hound
12-13-2008, 06:28 PM
stop being a little online slut and get on the meth

i remember snorting 'e' mixed with coke..was bouncing all over the place,lol

snorting E is terrible ... shit burns burns burns

The Hound
12-13-2008, 06:30 PM
Yo Nicky don't do it broham

Just stick to haze krippy weeed yadig

And liqour

Fuck all the shit otherwise man....being on drugs aint a cool lifestyle...fun either...trust me son...and if you from cleaveland you should already know the real dangers of getting on them hard shits.

i mean i have tried it all, not ALL, but most. its all the same shit and what i've learned is that reefer is still the best shit growin you cant beat the shit that god put here for me...
and you...
better take advnatage man

alcohol is the worst drug of all drugs ... so what you're saying is for him to stick with the hardest of all drugs ...

PALEFORCE
12-13-2008, 06:33 PM
leave the coke a heroine alone
try shrroms or dmt maybe a e-pill but that shit is fucked up now not what it used to be they cut it with fucked up shit nowadays better to leave that shit alone but its something to try once. fuck upper and downers try the mind expanding drugs

Dirty Knowledge
12-13-2008, 06:51 PM
aww shit palehorse you just reminded me

Nicky..you gotta atleast try DXM once in ya life too. But do it after a really traumatic experience. Like the Cavs when they lost Game 4 of those Finals. After that. It's the shit for real.

And yes Benny Fagga I said liqour over crack.

The Hound
12-13-2008, 07:07 PM
lol @ catching feelings when brought up

J-Cee
12-13-2008, 11:31 PM
if anything..do pills..but once u do one and enjoy it,your heavy drug career has started..lol...for real..

KERZO
12-14-2008, 07:57 AM
snorting E is terrible ... shit burns burns burns

yeah it sure fuckin is, it feels like someone poured hot tea down the back of your throat and it's stuck.

alcohol is one of the worst drugs, you get the worst hangover and you blackout after a few too many.

I generally stick to wickity ol weed.

Guarded By Martyrs
12-14-2008, 08:50 AM
if anything..do pills..but once u do one and enjoy it,your heavy drug career has started..lol...for real..

Not necessarily...It's a choice to continue experimenting and trying new ones.

All I did was smoke bud, then took alot of pills over a couple of years.
After that, nothing.

Now I just smoke bud, thats it.

And I am in no way inclined to go back.

Art Vandelay
12-14-2008, 10:10 AM
aww shit palehorse you just reminded me

Nicky..you gotta atleast try DXM once in ya life too. But do it after a really traumatic experience. Like the Cavs when they lost Game 4 of those Finals. After that. It's the shit for real.

And yes Benny Fagga I said liqour over crack.

when i was in college their were a few guys in my dorm that did dxm. there was a cold medicine that had that drug in it, and they would buy a box per person and trip their balls off.

Art Vandelay
12-14-2008, 10:46 AM
i just noticed that since posting this thread, Tooch has been AWOL. i wonder what happened to him.

Do you think he was arrested or OD'd because of these harder drugs. or maybe a drug deal went bad and tooch is being held capture right now by some columbian drug lord?

12-14-2008, 10:51 AM
I think he took X around his raver-friends, and has spent the last 3 days in the hospital with a prolapsed asshole from "letting down his physical barriers".

Art Vandelay
12-14-2008, 10:52 AM
<-------looks up the world prolapsed

Art Vandelay
12-14-2008, 10:53 AM
http://www.crazyshit.com/site/pics/images/122307_prolapsed_anus.jpg

12-14-2008, 10:54 AM
do a google image search on "prolapsed asshole", and thank me later.

12-14-2008, 10:55 AM
awww gross, you already did.

Art Vandelay
12-14-2008, 10:55 AM
so, that's what a prolapsed asshole means?

12-14-2008, 10:58 AM
you got it.

I was implying that he went on an ecstasy-fueled voyage of homosexual exploration, but that he didn't know when to stop.

Art Vandelay
12-14-2008, 10:59 AM
whatever happened to exploring like lewis and clark or magellan?

12-14-2008, 11:07 AM
whatever happened to exploring like lewis and clark or magellan?

Have you noticed that the recent increase in homosexual behavior and the acceptance of such behavior directly corresponds with the fact that no new lands have been discovered in a while?

Coincidence????

I doubt it.

Art Vandelay
12-14-2008, 11:09 AM
now that you mention it... i think you're right. the last place we have been to is the moon and that was 40 years ago. i think you are on to something dan.

Murdah Piff
12-14-2008, 07:52 PM
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/pcp/images/pcp_summary1.jpg

blunts dipped in that water water

Killa BB
12-14-2008, 07:57 PM
Hardcore shit right here...

http://www.geocities.com/capt_kirk_uk/images/Virginia_Slim_Menthol.jpg

... For me anyway...

KERZO
02-16-2009, 08:19 AM
so have you done any hard drugs yet nicky or is it just Ajax your sticking to?

Charles Barry
02-16-2009, 08:35 AM
I've done weed, coke, and shrooms.

My advice: leave all that shit alone. Drugs are wack.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2009, 08:43 AM
haha....i kno right....i od'd and came back to life

KERZO
02-16-2009, 09:11 AM
^did you do them all at the same time charles?...that would've been one hell of a trip,lmfao

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w19/lorimariet/fear_and_loathing_cats.jpg

Charles Barry
02-16-2009, 09:17 AM
^did you do them all at the same time charles?...that would've been one hell of a trip,lmfao

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w19/lorimariet/fear_and_loathing_cats.jpg

I think I'd still be on that trip lol.

NIKLZ
02-16-2009, 09:44 AM
Rip

lol! Real Talk

SHRAP
02-16-2009, 01:19 PM
Hardcore shit right here...

http://www.geocities.com/capt_kirk_uk/images/Virginia_Slim_Menthol.jpg

... For me anyway...

why am i not surprised, all whores smoke cigarettes

check two
02-16-2009, 04:31 PM
A girl's breath who smoke cigarettes smells worse than Bobcat Goldwaite.

Tonystarks420
02-16-2009, 08:55 PM
have a nice life

Ginnsey
02-17-2009, 08:42 AM
E Pills are the way!
Actually if u dont wanna take any illegal shit look for a legal high pill callled HUMMERS! Good to have when u wanna drink! keep me up all night and dont make me feel like shit the next day!!

http://www.juicyhell.com/hummer-pills---3-pills-pack-240-p.asp

I dunno where u would get them from if u live in the US but they sell them at all good bong/pipe shops over here in the UK

BonaFide
02-17-2009, 08:51 AM
I can't use drugs anymore.

cutn' heads
02-17-2009, 08:52 AM
I can't use drugs anymore.

pregnant ?

BonaFide
02-17-2009, 08:56 AM
Sometimes I want, no the doctor says.

cutn' heads
02-17-2009, 09:03 AM