PDA

View Full Version : Pat Batemans pure unadulterated HATRED for GAVIN

Durag
12-12-2008, 10:19 AM
idk what exactly this is about, i know Pat got pissed off at GAVIN taking this shit seriously and treating it like a game and that, but Tissa and Wolfy seem to have forgotten about, so why not Pat?

This shit has been spilling into every thread these two enter so i think we need somewhere or Pat to put down all his hatred for GAVIN into one thread.

What exactly is it about GAVIN you hate so much?

And maybe GAVIN can put him at ease.

Dont spare with the hate Pat, let loose

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg175/Durag66/Picture1-1.png?t=1229095095

Longbongcilvaringz
12-12-2008, 10:22 AM
haha, Nice photo shop.

I don't hate him at all.

I don't hate anyone here.

I just think he is a really corny old guy who takes this really seriously and pretends not to.

And that he is a complete hypocrite.

And that is probably psychopathic.

That's all really.

I never really even insult the guy, just state some stuff about him which is actually true, rebutting his constant childish 'insulting' of me.

Durag
12-12-2008, 10:28 AM
Yeah, i dont really have a problem with him. When he first came he was a really cool poster as Stylemaster.

You and him have been going back and forth in countless threads since hes returned though, and he hasnt even really done shit since he came back.

I find his various business ventures funny, particulary his clothing line.

Senator C. Palantine
12-12-2008, 10:32 AM
I don't hate anyone.

Except STYLE.

Polar Bear fur wearing, French moustache sporting, internet forum interaction craving, rib cage showing, black you tube planning, glittery Kufi sporting, faggot ass faggit.

Namean?

Fuck STYLE! And If you down with STYLE, fuck you too! Nicky Tooch, fuck you too! Durag, fuck you too!

Fuck STYLE as a clothing label and as a motherfucking crew.

PEACE!

Longbongcilvaringz
12-12-2008, 10:34 AM
I don't like people who are hateful racists but get upset about racism towards their own race.

And continually complain, and complain about it.

While being completely racist themselves.

(Co sign on Palantine's fuck you to Nicky Tooch)

Durag
12-12-2008, 10:39 AM
Durag, fuck you too!

Damn Wolfy, you threw me in with Nicky and GAVIN. Shit hurts.

Senator C. Palantine
12-12-2008, 10:41 AM
Namean, god.

Dont get shit twisted, son.

STYLE got a negro hungry, word life.

Uncle Steezo
12-12-2008, 11:07 AM
Pat is full of shit. he pretends to be above the bickering the furiousness and the hatred but he showed his legless reptillian ass these past few days.

everything he posted in this thread is a flat out lie. just check his comments to me from the past few days. i posted 1 post and he neg repped me. not that rep pts mean anything to me anymore. it just showed me where his head was at.....between my legs.

i mean for him to make such an effort to express his disapproval for the way i conduct myself on wucorp.com/forums pretty much exposes his deep attraction for me.

there are ALOT of people on wucorp who feel the same way about me that pat does. you know what they do? don't say shit to me and don't click threads with my name on them. just like there are certain folks here i am not tnterested in. i don't interact with them at all.

but pat. he can't get enough of me. he has surpassed TSA in Gavin related posting. that speaks volumes.

although i know is all hormones, i still don't like direction this young ladyboy is taking in life.

i respect wolf for unlockin them new bonus wucorp levels by deleting his account.
i don't respect wolf cause he is no longer wolf. he failed to realize that lycanthrope saliva is superaptor jesus's only weakness.

starwars characters get no wins in me casa.

http://idiotsyncrasies.com/uploaded_images/SenatorPalpatine-729395.jpg

Professor Poopsnagle
12-12-2008, 11:08 AM
http://www.blackbirdhome.com/img/header_home.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
12-12-2008, 11:12 AM
What effort?

I just neg repped you because i know you care.

And you have mentioned it over 5 times since.

Meaning, you probably do care.

You made some video about me or something.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-12-2008, 11:17 AM
I dont see hatred I just see one dude pulling up another dude for faggotry behavior.

There should of been more Pat Batemans around and yall were acting like Bateman when Style was gone, but as soon as he comes back yall are back in his nutsack.

Uncle Steezo
12-12-2008, 11:19 AM
you clicked the video you have responded to every post i have made and posted in every thread that has my name in it.

show and prove lil lady.

i was actually hoping to max out neg rep this time around and have a 8 inch orange rep dick.

new levels sally .....new levels.....

Durag
12-12-2008, 11:19 AM
I dont really see anyone on his nutsack, i think everyones been the same when he was away and since hes returned.

Ive nothing against the guy really, i just think its funny the amount of hate hes recieved since coming back

Uncle Steezo
12-12-2008, 11:21 AM
There should of been more Pat Batemans around and yall were acting like Bateman when Style was gone, but as soon as he comes back yall are back in his nutsack.

i peeped that too. thin lines...lacey

Senator C. Palantine
12-12-2008, 11:22 AM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1214/1324696300_c3b3385ab6.jpg?v=0

Durag
12-12-2008, 11:23 AM
http://www.jimwcoleman.com/photoblog/1004%20jim%20nerd.gif

Senator C. Palantine
12-12-2008, 11:25 AM
http://www.baseacid.com/imagesRG/geekOnline.jpg

Durag
12-12-2008, 11:27 AM
http://www.mcphee.com/pixlarge/10010.jpg

Uncle Steezo
12-12-2008, 11:27 AM
level 1 requires you to wear a "Hi my name is ghostlaced" nametag for a month.
basically you get shit on for everything you say. i'll live.

i think a few folks see this time as an opportunity to get at the god while my super suit is in the cleaners. seeing how only boys raised by wolfs could even leave a scratch on v1.o & v2.0.

v3.0 can phase out like kitty pride.

Uncle Steezo
12-12-2008, 11:29 AM
http://www.baseacid.com/imagesRG/geekOnline.jpg

fail.

i'm online night AND day.

Longbongcilvaringz
12-12-2008, 11:29 AM
I dont see hatred I just see one dude pulling up another dude for faggotry behavior.

Pretty much.

Most people were talking about how "style is probably checking here all day lolz hahaha!" and saying how sad he was (he was checking here everyday, but that beside the point)

He just dropped in an an opportunistic time for a lot of wu corp chumps like Ironman, Nicky, Art and whoever else.

I dont really see anyone on his nutsack, i think everyones been the same when he was away and since hes returned.

Ive nothing against the guy really, i just think its funny the amount of hate hes recieved since coming back

You haven't noticed Ironman following him around and posting "yikes!" after one of his "burns"?

Or Ironman's "Wassup Bro!!!" welcome back threads etc.

Before he left, my attitude was the same as it is now.

He's just another one of these nut cases who get addicting to websites or something and it ends having a severe impact on their lives and they need to "take breaks".

I wouldn't care, as long as he didn't behave like such a hypocrite and "player of the game".

Style, Wu Tang Corp is now playing you, you are at it's mercy.

Everyone else is just here for entertainment, you on the other hand, have some bizarre goals attached to being here.

You are not playing Wu Corp and reaching new levels, Wu Corp is playing you, and ruining your life.

Senator C. Palantine
12-12-2008, 11:32 AM
http://twilighttimesbooks.com/images/MelaninApocalypse_med.jpg

Durag
12-12-2008, 11:32 AM
Yeah, i pretty much ignore most of Ironmans posts.

I know you've had pretty much the same opinion but some people are jumping on the hate bandwagon now, when they've got no real reason at all.

Uncle Steezo
12-12-2008, 11:35 AM
this is what you call sociopathic behavior.

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
Incapacity for Love
Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Longbongcilvaringz
Palantine and Robert are making very clever ironic observations about the dynamic here.

There comments are just for effect.

Senator C. Palantine
http://www.soulsvilleusa.com/_images/content/davidporterandwomanbrodskysmall.jpg

Uncle Steezo
12-12-2008, 11:36 AM
http://www.soulsvilleusa.com/_images/content/davidporterandwomanbrodskysmall.jpg

http://images.apple.com/moviesxml/s/magnolia/posters/agooddaytobeblackandsexy_l200811211439.jpg

Senator C. Palantine
12-12-2008, 11:36 AM
Palantine and Robert are making very clever ironic observations about the dynamic here.

There comments are just for effect.

I spend all my time posting about STYLE.

Yet he is on my ignore list.

Just like OBD said...'this, this '97???'

Longbongcilvaringz
12-12-2008, 11:37 AM
First, you copy and paste the symptoms of a psychopath.

Now, the symptoms of a sociopath.

What's your point here.

Half the people on here would be considered sociopaths based on what they say here.

I'm saying your a psychopath based on how this website has effected your life as a human in terms of interaction with other people.

And how it is ruining you.

Durag
12-12-2008, 11:37 AM
http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/flipbooks/img/shows/i_love_new_york_2/the_men/midget_mac/midget_mac_5120.jpg

Uncle Steezo
12-12-2008, 11:41 AM
First, you copy and paste the symptoms of a psychopath.

Now, the symptoms of a sociopath.

What's your point here.

Half the people on here would be considered sociopaths based on what they say here.

I'm saying your a psychopath based on how this website has effected your life as a human in terms of interaction with other people.

And how it is ruining you.

you don't know what a psychopath is.
stick to terms you understand. it will make it easier to express yourself.

keep in mind that you don't want to put too much effort into this.

its a delicate balance with you.

Senator C. Palantine
12-12-2008, 11:43 AM
STYLE is getting that advertising money, gawd.

MUJ4uorYPoY

Uncle Steezo
12-12-2008, 11:43 AM
but to humor you....

you are saying in a room full of sociopaths there is no room for a psychopath?

its late. go to bed

Uncle Steezo
12-12-2008, 11:45 AM
STYLE is getting that advertising money, gawd.

MUJ4uorYPoY

u betta recognize.

i can't jack my dick tho.

Durag
12-12-2008, 11:46 AM
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg175/Durag66/Picture2-1.png?t=1229100308

Senator C. Palantine
12-12-2008, 11:46 AM
I think Patrick is very confused.

He neg reps me everytime I say something bad about STYLE.

Senator C. Palantine
12-12-2008, 11:48 AM
It not easy living under STYLE's appartment.

GEsqELX5e4o&feature=related

Longbongcilvaringz
12-12-2008, 11:52 AM
I don't know why you keep saying this is an effort for me.

I'm just typing on a forum.

You're making cartoons and videos and songs and whatever else.

But, this is an effort for me?

Psychopath.

Durag
12-12-2008, 11:58 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e104/Y2JPD/Faggot.jpg

Uncle Steezo
12-12-2008, 12:10 PM
I don't know why you keep saying this is an effort for me.

I'm just typing on a forum.

You're making cartoons and videos and songs and whatever else.

But, this is an effort for me?

Psychopath.

i never said effort was a bad thing. you did. i always said i give 110%. and that displeases you to the point of wasting your youthful friday night trying to tell me why shouldn't be posting on wutangcorp.
when obviously there is nothing you can do or say that will make me stop posting or change my conduct on said forum.

you might a well be typing to the easter bunny.

repeatedly misusing psychiatric terminology will not make your argument any less invalid.

ironically your line of reasoning fits the socio/psychopathic profile to a tee.

TSA
12-12-2008, 12:11 PM
haha, Nice photo shop.

I don't hate him at all.

I don't hate anyone here.

I just think he is a really corny old guy who takes this really seriously and pretends not to.

And that he is a complete hypocrite.

And that is probably psychopathic.

That's all really.

I never really even insult the guy, just state some stuff about him which is actually true, rebutting his constant childish 'insulting' of me.

yeah, it's not really a hatred of him, its a gut disgust at what he is in real life, i dont hate him, i keep accidentally insulting the shit out of him, but i feel the same way pat does, he's just a loser and easy to mock it isn't cause he DID anything to me or im trying to get back or have a grundge, just a lack of respect for someone that has spent more time e-fighting me then feeding his young son, then admitting it and quitting wucorp, then coming back knowing damn well it's still a problem for him

TSA
12-12-2008, 12:15 PM
gavin, quit trying to make everything a tit for tat battle against teens and young adults on the internet, you clearly know this website is ruining you

you said it yourself when you had to quit to regain stability in your life that it was ruining you

you also said that you have 2 personalities GAVIn and STYLE

Gavin was a catholic alter boy that was you when you lived around whites and was a geek

STYLE is the flamboyant bobby digital to your GAVIN and you said that STYLE was controlling you and causing you to 'wallow in your own filth" because of this website and it was bringing out the worst in you

then you said you were gonna help yourself and quit and we can say as we wish about you but it was for your own good

THEN YOU CAME BACK. meaning you lost the battle against online teenagers and the battle for your own mind against sanity eating psychosis.

that's really fuckin creepy dude. no hate, but just facts

Durag
12-12-2008, 12:15 PM
There is a definite dislike there though, these two wouldnt have been going back and forth all day if there wasnt. GAVIN's problem was threating Wu-corp as a game and something to be accomplished and trying to move shit foward, when it was just an internet forum to talk about wu-tang and laugh at Skampoe when you have nothing better to do.

Durag
12-12-2008, 12:17 PM
Tissa, i might be mistaken, but arent you 20? and i think Pat is 20? Just an observation

TSA
12-12-2008, 12:17 PM
i think he's 20 too and yes im 20

TSA
12-12-2008, 12:24 PM
There is a definite dislike there though, these two wouldnt have been going back and forth all day if there wasnt. GAVIN's problem was threating Wu-corp as a game and something to be accomplished and trying to move shit foward, when it was just an internet forum to talk about wu-tang and laugh at Skampoe when you have nothing better to do.
what you don't understand was it wasn't a game to him, it was life and life was becoming a game

idk why the memory span on here is so critically short, but this is all real stuff. Pat doesn't hate him, its more of a "i dont want him around cause he's disgusting" thing.

Ok here's an example. He made 2 REALLY long threads about me from 7pm to like 9pm one day

then i made Ether at around 11:00 when i logged on.

Then i went to sleep after laughing a bit and logged on a 10:30ish, 40 minutes after i woke up in real life and realized STYLE had made a song about me at 9:00 o clock or so

that means inorder to save face infront of a teenagers, he didn't sleep.
He was deprived of sleep for an entire day because i had typed rhymes against him and added pictures.

it was a thursday

Then he kept going "why dont you clap back huh? huh?" and i was like, cause it's over you literally deprived your body of sleep for the internet.

(he has a very young son btw)

then he made ANOTHER ONE that night. and kept going "why dont' you clap back huh? huh?" on saturday night.

I came back from a moderately fun weekend at my boy SHoe and whiteshao's apt. and on sunday he was still online still trying to 'egg me on'

he has a very young son, where was his son in this whole equation when his dad didn't sleep for a weekend? If he was that intense at night the day must have been a neglectful nightmare

then he started saying "I dont sleep" and it was his 'gimmick'

you and easily see why people younger then him would look down on this

TSA
12-12-2008, 12:29 PM
dont buy into the 'it's just a game' thing. This is real life and im not trying to insult him i just want him to tap into...GAVIN and not let STYLE continue to destroy him.

He's a freelancing entrepeneur(sp?)(truth?) but he said he had to quit this site cause it was making it impossible to get his work

the work he needs to do to feed himself and kid

done.

so you can't really HATE the guy it's more of a 'wooowww'.

THEN he came back like nothing happened and continued the behavior

125 posts in 2 days. 2 days. i have alot of posts but thats between 2 people for 4 years (with the larger bulk being from me)

I went on wucorp around 10:30 somthing yesterday, sad the same stuff im saying now, took a shower, came back on, shut off the computer, went to 2 classes and worked on a final, I logged back on at around 3 ish or 4 and GAVIN had ben on the whole time

if you check the time his posts were posted there was little to no time gap, its eating his heart.

Uncle Steezo
12-12-2008, 12:29 PM
the fact that you keep putting my son into all this is why you lose.

my son is well fed & nicely clothed. took him to disneyworld last year.
i just bought him a wii and guitar hero and some shit you stand on for it idk.

you on the other hand post on wucorp instead of getting a job. while your mother, a once proud affluent woman, goes through the embarrassment of using food stamps to pay for dinner.

you don't even help with the bills.

who really needs to log off?

since we are addressing real life things... speak on that.

Durag
12-12-2008, 12:30 PM
Hahaha yeah i remember all that shit.

For a third party that was a very entertaining time for Wu-corp.

One thing thats stupid though is these rediculous "Im leaving" threads. It was obvious Skamp and DJMethods would return, but i really didnt think GAVIN would. People who make does threads and then decide they want to return should be banned, that way they've no choice.

Uncle Steezo
12-12-2008, 12:35 PM
if MY mom, who is proud and affluent, was going thru tough financial time because my father left, i would spend every waking moment to make sure she was comfortable and secure.

ESPECIALLY if i was still living with her.

I KNOW i wouldn't be spending hrs online talking about fantasy dsyfunctions in otherpeoples lives when my own family was in crisis.

I mean you aren't even hustling. like taking your CD and going out selling it just so your mom can pull out cash at the grocery store. maybe get her hair done.

you rather make up shit about me than make sure your water doesnt get cut off.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-12-2008, 01:27 PM
I hate STYLE because I asked him to photoshop somebody's head onto Mini's slutty prepubescent body and he didn't do it.

TSA
12-12-2008, 01:32 PM
yeah and i asked him to post the seven samurai and he didn't do it.

what a jerk

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-12-2008, 01:35 PM
the only person who really pissed me off was Sidious Katana's David87 secondary.

He was trying to just "be himself" and gain acceptance, and it got on my nerves much more than Sidious Katana.

TSA
12-12-2008, 01:45 PM
lol i just laughed about it but did see a reason to insult him cause his label sunk because of his online baggage.

man. what this site has done to people,