PDA

View Full Version : everything you been told is a lie

PALEHORSE
12-13-2008, 07:03 PM
who you are where you are the shit they force feed you in school/. history mathmatics. yea 2+2=equals 4 but while you looking at this shit theres a whole system being hid from you. like pi and phi.
the governments especially and anything from officialdom.
the game these organizations play is fear and dependancy.
a people who are self empowered and self determined do not need to be led.

awareness and self empowerment are 2 sides of the same coin and there can not be one without the other

know thyself

PALEHORSE
12-13-2008, 07:05 PM
hahahahahhahahah

its like they told us a story that mankind is just a being that throughout history has been at odds with the world and we all bought that...hahahhah...come on

Prince Rai
12-13-2008, 07:23 PM
a lot of what we perceive is not reality but variations of illusions. the truth is multi-faceted and not necessarily all apparent in our seen dimension.

peace

PALEHORSE
12-13-2008, 07:27 PM
no doubt

the eyes nose ears etc... are decievers of reality not percievers

peace

Prince Rai
12-13-2008, 07:39 PM
true, or at least if they do perceive, they will never be left without the interference of deceit.

I believe that, although we may not have been STRICTLY lied to about EVERYTHING, much of what we have learnt or have been told is again just a variation of a specific scenario. Explaining and describing truths is hard because the people who try and speak them have natural biases which water down the effectiveness of a specific information.

The problem most people seem to have is that they do not investigate information further themselves. This is crucially vital to do because as in ancient philosophy, the teacher would only teach you one corner of the classroom, it is for the pupil to find the other corners.

LoTec
12-13-2008, 07:43 PM
We need meditation classes in schools with qualified spiritual instructors. Can you imagine that.

Prince Rai
12-13-2008, 07:47 PM
We need meditation classes in schools with qualified spiritual instructors. Can you imagine that.

i could see a bunch of people falling asleep.

i see your point lotec, and no doubt does you view hold much weight in allowing ones self to recognise the world a bit better, but meditation takes dedication and patience, virtues which need to be honed generally first.

whether meditation also allows you to freely differentiate between truth,false,reality is another matter.

remember that much of the falsities that exist cannot be seen or generally fathomed at all.

PALEHORSE
12-13-2008, 07:53 PM
yea prince. its deception. twisting the truth.
its easily avoided

just practice honesty and then after practicing truth people will be able to see whats real and whats false

Prince Rai
12-13-2008, 07:55 PM
leading by example is key.

it's just leading that life which is the struggle given our polluted surroundings.

but if we want we will..

peacee

Guarded By Martyrs
12-13-2008, 08:00 PM
If everything I've been told is a lie...then should I ignore whats being said in this thread ?

Just saying...

PALEHORSE
12-13-2008, 08:02 PM
If everything I've been told is a lie...then should I ignore whats being said in this thread ?

Just saying...

[QUOTE=palehorse;1416334

just practice honesty and then after practicing truth people will be able to see whats real and whats false[/QUOTE]

no

PALEHORSE
12-13-2008, 08:03 PM

Just saying...

just practice honesty and then after practicing truth people will be able to see whats real and whats false

Guarded By Martyrs
12-13-2008, 08:16 PM
I see...

I just think your not making clear why you are different
From what your saying we shouldn't be listening too.

It's a bold statement you are saying, and I do agree to a point.
It is a game, and there is no way to not be a part of it...
Therefor the teachings (be it false or not) ready you for this game.
To me that much is clear.
But some people, I belive anyway, are too far gone or simply laugh-
In their eyes the "So Called Truth"

The truth is all a matter of opinion, the sad thing is...
There are so many hints and events that fit together like a jigsaw
But some people don't see with the same kinds of eyes & minds others possess.

PALEHORSE
12-13-2008, 08:36 PM
nah..the truth is universal

TSA
12-13-2008, 08:44 PM
damn...ya'll niggas dont even...TRUST YOUR 5 SENSES

let ALONE the government

that's awareness.

PALEHORSE
12-13-2008, 09:08 PM
damn...ya'll niggas dont even...TRUST YOUR 5 SENSES

let ALONE the government

that's awareness.

BONG

diggy
12-13-2008, 09:28 PM
5 senses may deceive u, but if their input accords wit logic and common sense, u could trust them.

Future
12-13-2008, 09:36 PM
What's pi and phi?

Teach me, I crave knowledge, always have.

ALCATRAZ
12-13-2008, 09:53 PM
even ivy league educated physicians with doctorates believe a percentage of the advances in medicine are the direct result of divine intervention..... its scary, really

PALEHORSE
12-13-2008, 10:47 PM
What's pi and phi?

Teach me, I crave knowledge, always have.
here is the wiki definition of phi ...aka...the golden ratio
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio

pi is the the ratio of cicrles and circumference like r2*3.14 is the radius of a circle
and the diameter of a circle etc....

its an infinite number the same as phi

this is pi-3.14159. Pi is one of the most important mathematical constants

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi

Prince Rai
12-14-2008, 03:23 AM
5 senses may deceive u, but if their input accords wit logic and common sense, u could trust them.

"could" will definitely always be the answer. at the end of the day, we rely on trusting what we perceive because if we dont we cant live right.

our senses are astonishing but also flawed. if we add up flaws we see a negative picture. that is why it is our duties to re-evaluate what we know at time, in order to back up what we already have and annul any mistakes.

Anil
12-14-2008, 02:14 PM
Its more on the lines of conditioning brainwashing and mind control

Anil
12-14-2008, 02:31 PM
here is the wiki definition of phi ...aka...the golden ratio
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio

pi is the the ratio of cicrles and circumference like r2*3.14 is the radius of a circle
and the diameter of a circle etc....

its an infinite number the same as phi

this is pi-3.14159. Pi is one of the most important mathematical constants

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi

The golden ratio is derived from the Pythagorean theorem. When charted it dictates a spiral that is shown nearly everywhere in our system as we know it.
From our ear to seashell, the ramhorn, tornadoe's, milky way, and even our dna.
Its also a cycle in which the body evolves. The ratio of our body.
Basically it works by adding up the last 2 numbers in the equation
1+2=3
2+3=5
3+5=8
5+8=13
so on so forth
Universal Mathematics/sacred geometry all coincides

Pythagoras derived this in the great pyramid under the kings chamber on a sarcophagus.

Anyways, its all theory right? as humans, weve come a long way, but were still far from the truth, we cant even begin to understand reality.

LORD NOSE
12-15-2008, 07:32 PM
i believe it
but what do we know

a plane could fly you to a place set up to make you believe you are in egypt