PDA

View Full Version : LadiesLoveCoolDan Confession

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-14-2008, 11:25 AM
Every time this song comes on the radio, I sing along.

And I think it might have started in a joking fashion, but now I would say that I sincerely enjoy it.

24hLo2h7EW8&feature=related

Robert
12-14-2008, 11:27 AM
Yo bust a mothafuckin gat to this, yall believe lies like yall was catholics........

Robert
12-14-2008, 11:29 AM
You aint a thug money, you all maggots, you like to chill and hold hands with faggots.....

Robert
12-14-2008, 11:32 AM
Vinnie Paz hold a hammer like a carpenter do.....

Robert
12-14-2008, 11:35 AM
GOD HATES ME, NEVER KEEP MY BANGER ON SAFETY, MY MOTHER RAISED ME ALONE YOU CAN'T BREAK ME!

Professor Poopsnagle
12-14-2008, 11:36 AM
I used to cry my pillow wet to this song.

Robert
12-14-2008, 11:40 AM
I'M SAVAGE, I WRITE RHYMES IN PITCH BLACKNESS (writing scrolls in the dungeon with the third eye half closed?), ANY MOTHAFUCKA WHO FRONT IS LEFT BACKLESS, YALL MOTHAFUCKAS JUST BURN INTO ASHES, TRYING TO STEP INTO THE ZONE WITH VINNIE PAZ IS A BLACK SABBATH!!!

Robert
12-14-2008, 11:42 AM
Yall got fucked up like sex on an airplane!!

Killa BB
12-14-2008, 11:48 AM
*RIMSHOT*

Hey L.L. Cool D.... Here's a better song to get hooked on... Try this one...

sncXzqPm7S4

12-14-2008, 11:48 AM
Also, in second grade, there was a spelling bee for the entire elementary school, and it was down to just me and one another kid.

I lost because I received the word "no", and they gave me the sentence "No, you may not."

I guess I just didn't pay attention to the sentence, and I spelled "k-n-o-w".

I lost on the word "no".

And when reminiscing, or getting into spelling arguments, I usually tell people I won the elementary school spelling bee in 2nd grade.

Killa BB
12-14-2008, 12:02 PM
I only lost one spelling bee ever and it was because of the word...

Treacherous...

Which I still had to look up even now in order just to type it here... I hate that fucking word... I can't remember it's spelling for anything! And how fucking Ironic that Treacherous happens to be sucha treacherous word for me...

Longbongcilvaringz
12-14-2008, 12:09 PM
That's not ironic, it is apt.

Many people confuse the two.

EAGLE EYE
12-14-2008, 12:38 PM
*RIMSHOT*

Hey L.L. Cool D.... Here's a better song to get hooked on... Try this one...

sncXzqPm7S4

!YES YES YES!

TSA
12-14-2008, 01:05 PM
DAMN! whatever the fuck robert is spittin its straight dyed coke meetings with the rich nastee

but dope thread DAN i think i'll bite your steez in days or hours to come depending on if i fee like it

12-14-2008, 01:16 PM
This morning I was intimate with my girlfriend. I had wanted to last night, as for some reason I was extremely horny, and had a huge boner.

She went to bed to wait for me, but I was watching Desperado on DVD cause I just bought it from Kroger's the other day, and it is awesome.

Either way, by the time I made it to bed, she was already asleep, so I figured Id just save it for this morning, and bust that ultra-nut.

I even had trouble sleeping cause I kept getting woken up by my throbbing boner.

So she took a bath this morning and then it was time to go.

I finished in literally 4 thrusts! 4. It was literally faster than when I lost my virginity. It was the least pleasurable sex I ever gave a woman.
(for her, I mean, I felt awesome for me)

Now, I didn't feel too bad, because I went down on her first, and she had an explosive orgasm herself, and usually, after I go down on her first, she wants me to finish up fast anyway, but nevertheless, this was not the type of precedent I want to set.

I hope she doesn't leak this to the local news media.

So, while it didn't really cause a problem, and was probably MORE convenient for her, it is still personally embarrassing and well below the high standard i have set for myself.

12-18-2008, 02:05 PM
I've always deeply hated the band U2, especially that Bono faggot.

I hate everything about Bono, mostly his self-righteousness and the way he always uses his money and influence to help others.

But just today, I was driving home from work, and With Or Without You came on the radio, and I kind of enjoyed it.

I felt like a faggot and a hypocrite. A Fagocrite.

begongo
12-18-2008, 02:07 PM
when shall duh gawd Irondan reveal his face?

12-18-2008, 02:11 PM
Probably pretty soon. I tried recently, because my girlfriend has a digital camera. However, it is broken.

BUT, she just ordered a blackberry. From what I understand, with this Blackberry technology, I could take a picture of myself, email it to myself, save it to the desktop, save it to photobucket, and then post it on this website.

The phone could arrive as early today. Of course, she will have to get it activated, but I imagine I could post some glamour shots by the end of next week.

Wu-corp bitches and faggots, get ready to finger/jack yourselves, cause I should be able to post some photos soon.

In fact, if I were you all, I would start playing with myself now, so that you can bust off a massive climax when the photo drops.

Robert
12-18-2008, 07:13 PM
I'M RAPPIN' ARABIC SO MY MESSAGE IS JUST EMACULATE!

Longbongcilvaringz
12-18-2008, 09:10 PM
Probably pretty soon. I tried recently, because my girlfriend has a digital camera. However, it is broken.

BUT, she just ordered a blackberry. From what I understand, with this Blackberry technology, I could take a picture of myself, email it to myself, save it to the desktop, save it to photobucket, and then post it on this website.

The phone could arrive as early today. Of course, she will have to get it activated, but I imagine I could post some glamour shots by the end of next week.

Wu-corp bitches and faggots, get ready to finger/jack yourselves, cause I should be able to post some photos soon.

In fact, if I were you all, I would start playing with myself now, so that you can bust off a massive climax when the photo drops.

haha

03-10-2009, 04:33 PM
First of all, let me preface this first by saying that I own a pitbull/boxer mix as my primary dog. It used to be my old roommate's dog, but I took her when I moved out and in with my girl, because he isn't responsible enough.

My girlfriend owned a miniature chihuahua before we met, and, while it sometimes spends time at her parents' place, it currently lives with us as well.

SO, I am kind of the owner of a miniature chihuahua.

Uncle Steezo
03-10-2009, 05:12 PM
my arms about to fall of.
can i bust now?

Professor Poopsnagle
03-10-2009, 06:41 PM
_lJrkeMQhHc

SL33
03-10-2009, 06:49 PM
I've always deeply hated the band U2, especially that Bono faggot.

because he's an idiot.

narc
03-10-2009, 06:57 PM
reminds me of maddox

Longbongcilvaringz
03-11-2009, 01:58 AM
DAMN! whatever the fuck robert is spittin its straight dyed coke meetings with the rich nastee

but dope thread DAN i think i'll bite your steez in days or hours to come depending on if i fee like it

That is Vinny Paz of Jedi Mind Tricks.

I knew you secretly loved backpacker shit.

ALCATRAZ
03-11-2009, 02:03 AM
lol @ tha pazmanian devil quotables....all day niggeh

Robert
03-11-2009, 04:35 AM
lol @ tha pazmanian devil quotables....all day niggeh

Haha, no doubt.

TSA
03-11-2009, 09:33 AM
That is Vinny Paz of Jedi Mind Tricks.

I knew you secretly loved backpacker shit.
i like jedi mind tricks. i hope he isn't the one that raps in the cookie monster voice.

backpacker rap is dope, as it is intended to be, but if someones being dope for like, 19 song straight, for the sake of being dope, it gets boring.

Senator C. Palantine
03-11-2009, 09:37 AM
When this shit comes on i KNOW you faggits are bumpin to this shit.

Stop Hating On The Gawd.

GeC7yq6D8QY

TSA
03-11-2009, 09:39 AM
hey wolf, ya you pussy, name 1 hobby you picked up in the lobby.

Senator C. Palantine
03-11-2009, 09:41 AM
hey wolf, ya you pussy, name 1 hobby you picked up in the lobby.

Fucking ho's and kicking flows (yes, Im so gully I count that as one hobby)

bDe3VV15Hfg&feature=related

TSA
03-11-2009, 09:47 AM
oh ok, thanks, i can go to class now.

HANZO
03-11-2009, 07:10 PM
well thank you for letting us know about your singing habits Dan.

Allah forgives you.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-11-2009, 10:02 PM
i like jedi mind tricks. i hope he isn't the one that raps in the cookie monster voice.

backpacker rap is dope, as it is intended to be, but if someones being dope for like, 19 song straight, for the sake of being dope, it gets boring.

haha

I think he is the cookie monster sounding one.

He always says "daddy" in his verses.