PDA

View Full Version : killing my ex girlfriend

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-14-2008, 11:59 AM
i need help

for the past few weeks ive been having lucid dreams about killing my ex and the technique used is veryyy harsh,last night i dreamnt that i poured oil on her face then chopped her into pieces with a machete,i then beheaded her and saved her head in my closet to look at every night for fun.

what does this mean? do yall think i subcontiouslly want to do this?

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-14-2008, 12:06 PM
why'd you pour oil on her face?

Was it like motor oil, or canola oil, or vegetable oil?

Was it hot oil that scalded her, or were you just demeaning her by getting her face all oily?

Please explain

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-14-2008, 12:08 PM
i remember vividly it was cooking oil,i was frying something when she walked in starting shit as usual,always arguing and calling me less of a man and without thinking i took the frying pan and poured it on her face

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-14-2008, 12:23 PM
haha yea,so should i do it?? maybe if i get it over with,my life would be so much better

Bobby Budknickers
12-14-2008, 12:23 PM
to me, you're supposed to want to kill your current girlfriend or wife.

unless you have seeds with your ex and have to have some kind of interaction, and/or she's hounding you for child support or something, then shiiiiiit homie, you're scotfree forgetaboutthatbitch

but i still voted yes

12-14-2008, 12:49 PM
Well, assuming that your intention is real, I would say don't do it. Why not just sever any contact with her?

But, your dreams could be good inspiration for that horrocore shit. :)

Rame
12-14-2008, 12:52 PM
I don't think killing her is the smartest thing to do.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-14-2008, 12:54 PM
keep dropping opinions here,i want to see how well i know some of the cats here,its almost as if i can tell what some of u guys are gonna type lol

Dough Snatcher
12-14-2008, 12:58 PM
It means that within due time you'll prolly be this bitches cover story...
http://www.clevelandleader.com/files/nancy_grace_036.jpg

Bobby Budknickers
12-14-2008, 01:01 PM
lollll
no doubt, that bitch will have you on death row quicker than shit

hell, if your ex is young white and pretty, then you might get life just for this thread alone, holmes.

Killa BB
12-14-2008, 01:05 PM
Let her live... but pawn her off on somebody else... whatever happens after that is whatever... no blood on your hands...

LOL...

J/K?

Longbongcilvaringz
12-14-2008, 01:05 PM
Ive used that before grave, minus the oil though.

Was pretty satisfying.

Walk around with the head on your cock, it's a power trip.

Head soup is harder to make than you'd think though.

Art Vandelay
12-14-2008, 01:14 PM
i once had a dream that a hamburger was trying to eat me!

Longbongcilvaringz
12-14-2008, 01:16 PM
No you didn't.

Rame
12-14-2008, 01:19 PM
i once had a dream that a hamburger was trying to eat me!

Did he succeed?

12-14-2008, 01:21 PM
Oddly enough, when I was like 4 or 5, before Seinfeld was even on the air, I once had a dream that I was being chased by the McDonald land characters, including the hamburgler, grimace, fry-guys, and those little hamburgers with eyes.

I really was scared for like 3 months.

Truth.

minibumpsh
12-14-2008, 01:23 PM
i need help

for the past few weeks ive been having lucid dreams about killing my ex and the technique used is veryyy harsh,last night i dreamnt that i poured oil on her face then chopped her into pieces with a machete,i then beheaded her and saved her head in my closet to look at every night for fun.

what does this mean? do yall think i subcontiouslly want to do this?

awwe no it prolly means shes still on ya braiiiin. talk to her!

KidSha
12-14-2008, 01:37 PM
FREEDOM > JAIL
This is the kind of issue i would never discus on the internet....

KidSha
12-14-2008, 01:42 PM
And a jail sentence...
you gonna do something do it right.. not like a fucking wackjob ball breaker motherfuckers with ak's dont get shit done but get em through in jail

12-14-2008, 01:43 PM
I don't really want my ex-girlfriends to die, but I want them all to get fat, and then get knocked up by guys that are less attractive and poorer than me.

That would make me happy.

12-14-2008, 01:54 PM
keep dropping opinions here,i want to see how well i know some of the cats here,its almost as if i can tell what some of u guys are gonna type lol

I remember when you made a thread about joining a gang :vroar::vroar:

12-14-2008, 02:19 PM
I listened to all on my nutsac this morning

12-14-2008, 02:34 PM
_ukWc8Czzc4

KidSha
12-14-2008, 02:37 PM
It's a line from Da Lench Mob......

step your hip hop up home boi.......:spin:

FREEDOM GOT AN AK!

Do you know how many people used a line like this?
step ur common sence game up home boy.
no hate, just saying homie..

KidSha
12-14-2008, 02:41 PM
Thanks for making me feel special homie..
im glad here at wu corp we solve each other problems..

KidSha
12-14-2008, 02:43 PM
No question lord

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-14-2008, 05:02 PM
haha i love This foRum

HANZO
12-14-2008, 05:18 PM
i had a weird dream lately where i ordered a mob style hit on my ex. she ended up kickin the shit out of my henchmen.

it was kinda fucked.

EAGLE EYE
12-14-2008, 05:43 PM
STOP asking internet fgt's for advice about this or Im gonna throw DLAH down your chimney X-mas morning.

word is corn.

SKAMPOE
12-14-2008, 05:56 PM
wtf are u saying? robby stopped making sence since his 4 or 5th name change!

HANZO
12-14-2008, 06:00 PM
no he stopped makin sense after he became sergeant in the Greek army.

you kno them Greeks use those funny letters.

EAGLE EYE
12-14-2008, 07:20 PM
wtf are u saying? robby stopped making sence since his 4 or 5th name change!

you stopped making sense after your 1rst sex change and conversion to being a fgt vegan.

How is a fgt vegan gonna be the head of the Cannibal Covenant ?

HOW?!!!!!! ITS blasphemy

HANZO
12-14-2008, 07:24 PM
hold on Skamps a Vegan now??

well thats jus solid prooth that global warming is now starting to effect the eating habits of puerto ricans.

EAGLE EYE
12-14-2008, 07:26 PM
hold on Skamps a Vegan now??

well thats jus solid prooth that global warming is now starting to effect the eating habits of puerto ricans.

True about the eating habits of the asiatic puerto ricans.

Have you ever bit into a stalk of asparagus and have it ooze blood onto thy fishing dock?

I have.

Maybe thats why I've been pissing blood?

Art Vandelay
12-14-2008, 10:29 PM
the hardest part about skampoe eating vegetables is that their wheelchair gets in the way

11th Chamber
12-14-2008, 11:28 PM
I mentioned this too someone else that had I think asked about it, maybe a month ago or somthing..

But a solid way of disposing your ex's body is to find a cemetary, and look for an open grave. One that is going to eventually have a casket placed in it. Bury 3-4 feet under the ground and place the body there. Then just bury over that. A few days later a casket will be placed in that spot, and you will never have to worry about being implicated in murder

SL33
12-15-2008, 03:25 AM
lol u're crazy..make a diss record about her, it'll easen ur mind, but keep it private and only 4 urself

hahahah

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-15-2008, 05:13 AM
STOP asking internet fgt's for advice about this or Im gonna throw DLAH down your chimney X-mas morning.

word is corn.

word, skampoe, wtf is this? dude, is it esperanto or something jibberish like that cuz I can't quite make nothing out of it

Guarded By Martyrs
12-15-2008, 06:00 AM
awwe no it prolly means shes still on ya braiiiin. talk to her!

This is what I thought straight away.
Dreams are weird like that...think about it :

You done mad things to her insted of just shooting or stabbing her
This implies that she ain't like the rest or deserves special treatment.
And the detail was high, I wouldn't be surprised if part of you needs to speak with her
Judging by the amount of times you say this has happened as well.

I could be wrong, but it's worth thinking about.

But a solid way of disposing your ex's body is to find a cemetary, and look for an open grave. One that is going to eventually have a casket placed in it. Bury 3-4 feet under the ground and place the body there. Then just bury over that. A few days later a casket will be placed in that spot, and you will never have to worry about being implicated in murder

I'll keep that in mind 11th.

Durag
12-15-2008, 06:28 AM
I wouldnt mind killing my current girlfriend

Rame
12-15-2008, 06:39 AM
^ Still haven't dumped her?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-15-2008, 09:04 PM
ill tell u what,this forum never ceases to amaze me,maybe hence the reason why im hooked,u start a thread about killing a harlot and it ends up about veges and skampoe haha,gotta fucking love it,thank you guys for making no sense,it keeps my sanity on point hahaa