PDA

View Full Version : wow get over it..

minibumpsh
12-14-2008, 12:56 PM
i just read style and tsa's back and forth arguments and im just wondering why the fuck does it matter...so who cares if tissa uses food stamps. how is that bad?? and who cares what gavin does with his son...my dad doesnt pay attention to me 24/7, and im ok with that. its annoying as hell wen parents are always around. and why does everyone keep making fun of the fact tsa's dad left the fam? so did my moms when i was 13. u guys are way too involved with other dudes lives. and yea, we're ALL on wu corp, its not pathetic...at least i dont think it is. i think its fun to post on forums and read shit. like somedays i spend hours online but i never feel like a "loser" afterwards. serisuly..u guys are weird, u all think ur super cool like..chill...

Longbongcilvaringz
12-14-2008, 01:01 PM
It's all just a game of one-up-manship for these guys.

Style is a pathetic individual though.

Not because he is here, just because of the way it has effected his life.

Killa BB
12-14-2008, 01:07 PM
Starting this thread didn't help it much, Mini...

minibumpsh
12-14-2008, 01:07 PM
i wanna say suemthing pat but at the same time i dont

minibumpsh
12-14-2008, 01:09 PM
Starting this thread didn't help it much, Mini...

i know hahah i jus went outside for a minute to smoke a stoge then came back in and asked mself why i made this thread hahaha

Longbongcilvaringz
12-14-2008, 01:09 PM
i wanna say something also, but i can't express it in words

http://www.mariaepes.com/Draw-BLood/Draw-BLood-Images/Draw-Blood-1.jpg

http://www.mariaepes.com/Draw-BLood/Draw-Blood-1.html

minibumpsh
12-14-2008, 01:13 PM
i wanna say something also, but i can't express it in words

http://www.mariaepes.com/Draw-BLood/Draw-BLood-Images/Draw-Blood-1.jpg

http://www.mariaepes.com/Draw-BLood/Draw-Blood-1.html

ya meeeen u wanna hurt me and play with my blood?

Longbongcilvaringz
12-14-2008, 01:15 PM
Not really.

I just like the new Cure album.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-14-2008, 01:24 PM
wow. now mini is the voice of reason...

how far we've fallen

minibumpsh
12-14-2008, 01:25 PM
Not really.

I just like the new Cure album.

ok i want to have a conversation with u. thats what i wanted to say.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-14-2008, 01:28 PM
Yawn....

minibumpsh
12-14-2008, 01:32 PM
^

gay.....

these lil teeny bopper bubble gum flirt attempts are fagging this place up more-so then Sidious Banana @ the Cock Tavern.....

ahaha no im not flirting i swear

KidSha
12-14-2008, 01:33 PM
TALK TO EM...
I feel what shorty is trying to say, i mean in real life if you had this convo yall would end up scraping the minute someone says something..

I only run my mouth if someone starts something with me.. or I just think whatever they said was fucking wack...

The Lost Prophet
12-14-2008, 01:42 PM
^

gay.....

these lil teeny bopper bubble gum flirt attempts are fagging this place up more-so then Sidious Banana @ the Cock Tavern.....

The irony of this comment...

but it does beg the question, y the fuck do people know so much about each others lives? what happened??? like i really didnt wanna know (or care) about either of these niggas lives, but now i do... }:T

The Lost Prophet
12-14-2008, 01:44 PM
TALK TO EM...
I feel what shorty is trying to say, i mean in real life if you had this convo yall would end up scraping the minute someone says something..

I only run my mouth if someone starts something with me.. or I just think whatever they said was fucking wack...

there would be no scrappen....it be this :'( not this #(

Longbongcilvaringz
12-14-2008, 01:47 PM
Meh.

The Cure > Pantera.

KidSha
12-14-2008, 01:48 PM
TSA vs Style is like the OJ trial of wu corp...

Huggasaurus Sex
12-14-2008, 02:52 PM
this coke whore has a point

Prolifical ENG
12-14-2008, 02:54 PM
i just read style and tsa's back and forth arguments and im just wondering why the fuck does it matter...so who cares if tissa uses food stamps. how is that bad?? and who cares what gavin does with his son...my dad doesnt pay attention to me 24/7, and im ok with that. its annoying as hell wen parents are always around. and why does everyone keep making fun of the fact tsa's dad left the fam? so did my moms when i was 13. u guys are way too involved with other dudes lives. and yea, we're ALL on wu corp, its not pathetic...at least i dont think it is. i think its fun to post on forums and read shit. like somedays i spend hours online but i never feel like a "loser" afterwards. serisuly..u guys are weird, u all think ur super cool like..chill...

Its just a game...just relax.

For parenting, style's son is a small child and can't be neglected....of course parents are annoying to you...i dont like to make generalizations but you might still be in the "my parents are so stupid" stage in life....starts around 13 and ends around 20...depending when you move out.

Going back to that "beef"....nah its nothing much...its more of a boxing match than a knife fight.

Blackula Spectacula
12-14-2008, 02:56 PM
hahah I love how everyone heres so comfortable with telling their personal life stories.

11th Chamber
12-14-2008, 02:58 PM
who cares what gavin does with his son...my dad doesnt pay attention to me 24/7,

your 18, so its natural for your parents to not always be there. His son is still in elementary school

Gavin is a poor parent. He has no one to blame but himself

KidSha
12-14-2008, 03:00 PM
this coke whore has a point

Spoken like a gentleman..
Note* Kid sha does not support this post in any way

Huggasaurus Sex
12-14-2008, 03:05 PM
kidsha holds in his farts around women even when there are plenty of other dudes in the room

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-14-2008, 03:06 PM
So if STYLE doesn't spend more time with his son, he will become addicted to coke and bus-driver cock?

KidSha
12-14-2008, 03:17 PM
kidsha holds in his farts around women even when there are plenty of other dudes in the room

The force is strong in this one..
I do tho, depends who im chillin with..
I donno but i never got some pussy smelling like shit, only after a ball game..

Huggasaurus Sex
12-14-2008, 03:46 PM
you don't even know how farts work. farts don't make you smell like shit... not unless you wear a ziplock bag for underpants.

but whatever kid you can hold your farts in all you want and i'll be the dude who carefully but firmly lets'em rip and then makes a i-didnt-do-it face and points to the quiet kid with the shiny gelled hair crust and immaculately clean sneakers that match his neatly ironed shirt (ie, kid sha) and make all the coke whores giggle. that's right before they gobble my wiener.

Professor Poopsnagle
12-14-2008, 04:02 PM
Motherfuckers is making me want to grab my penis and slam it on my desk in anger.

KidSha
12-14-2008, 04:15 PM
you don't even know how farts work. farts don't make you smell like shit... not unless you wear a ziplock bag for underpants.

but whatever kid you can hold your farts in all you want and i'll be the dude who carefully but firmly lets'em rip and then makes a i-didnt-do-it face and points to the quiet kid with the shiny gelled hair crust and immaculately clean sneakers that match his neatly ironed shirt (ie, kid sha) and make all the coke whores giggle. that's right before they gobble my wiener.

hahahaha this dude cracks me up

KidSha
12-14-2008, 04:18 PM
haha gel hair hahahaha

KidSha
12-14-2008, 04:19 PM
Charlie murphy!!
ya black mothafucka...
Darkness haha

EAGLE EYE
12-14-2008, 05:27 PM
Am I the only one who has the antidote to glitter addiction?

YES.

Will I mark up the price and sacrifices to get it?

YES.

Will I whisper sweet nothings of ancient Raptor Tribal wordsmith dialects into their ear holes?

YES.

Will this solve their sexual frustration and unhealthy neglect to their personal loved ones, jobs and daily activities?

YES.

Will I stop to have Cilva's head on a wooden steak carved out of an American Spruce tree, while grilling steaks and parlaying with my northern free mason raptor tribe?

NO. I wont.

Carry on.

TSA
12-14-2008, 07:57 PM
the hell? didn't i literally just say everything mini said? how is it 'these guys' im not involved in this GAVINATION what so ever cause i've realized how immature it is.

and my food CARD has 5 dollars left, so things are gonna get really really real on here.

I used to do it for cheap laughs though...but what about when it's unfunny? how do you continue? alot of ppl on this site have cause it's not jokes, they have a real live hatred for me cause i mocked them online and have custom made timbalinz and one even said he 'wish you fucking die' because i said i had cable on my phone.

these are grown adult men. If i say anything about gavin it isn't for 1 upmanship or to T0TaLE3 EPHER him, its because i really really think he's a wierdo and talking about him is funny to me, ask BB, i couldn't breath when she was describing him on the phone.

that's all. GAVIN won't grow up though and has no control of himself

TSA
12-14-2008, 07:58 PM

AHAHAHAHAHahahH!
AHAHAHAhahaHH!!1
FUCK!

TSA
12-14-2008, 08:02 PM
hahah I love how everyone heres so comfortable with telling their personal life stories.
LMAO bitch you flung your twat on my desktop lol!

i just thought that was really ironic

Killa BB
12-14-2008, 08:04 PM
...ask BB, i couldn't breath when she was describing him on the phone.

Stop making references to what I said to you on the phone... I think you misunderstood my attempt to help you understand him as a person for clowning him... That wasn't clowning though...

Now when I said that the Wal-Mart in your town was run by Disney and featured a Wal-Mart Castle and such rides and attractions as Electronics Mountain and Epcot Garden Center... THAT was clowning...

TSA
12-14-2008, 08:12 PM
i didn't say you were clowning him, i said i was laughing when you were describing him
which i was, you said nice things, they were still funny to me

and i think you misunderstand oh 'all-white' comes through on the STRENGTH in nebraska

less this
http://familylife.byu.edu/academics/familylife100/proclamation/wholesome%20family%20recreation.jpg

more this
http://interpretedwisdom.com/press/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/trailer-trash.jpg

and a majority in the comfortable median

Killa BB
12-14-2008, 08:18 PM
ROFL! The fuck is goin on in Nebraska? LOLOLOLOL

TSA
12-14-2008, 08:22 PM
The young negros are running wild. I just heard a dude i went to highschool was responsible for a RAWBIN spree where he did grimey shit like putting ppl in bathtubs with hot water running duct taped up while he robbed them

its unnessacarily jerky but still grimy.

then he went to rob someone and had an automatic weapon and the person pulled out a BB gun, then he dropped the automatic weapon ran, and later got caught

LMAO.

Killa BB
12-14-2008, 08:25 PM
http://www.50states.com/flag/image/nunst045.gif

I need a time machine to take me back to March 1st 1867 and stop whatever the fuck it was that caused Nebraska...

TSA
12-14-2008, 08:26 PM
you live in alabama LOL

http://www.80smusiclyrics.com/images/alabama.jpg

Huggasaurus Sex
12-14-2008, 10:24 PM
my food CARD has 5 dollars left, so things are gonna get really really real on here.

...and [I] have custom made timbalinz.

you're like the fan forum poster version of odb.

congrats on 20k

Blackula Spectacula
12-14-2008, 10:42 PM
LMAO bitch you flung your twat on my desktop lol!

i just thought that was really ironic

right .. smh cause i showed you my pussy .. you're fucking psychotic. Keep making up fantasy stories about me btw.

IrOnMaN
12-15-2008, 06:22 PM
^^It's the internet.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-15-2008, 09:07 PM
minil,why dont me,gavin and tsa just gangbang you and there will be peace all over the world???

i thinks thats the perfect solution,dont u think?

Blackula Spectacula
12-15-2008, 09:11 PM
^^It's the internet.

no you're the internet!!!

*shrugs* @ilz

DJMethods
12-16-2008, 07:16 AM
my dad doesnt pay attention to me 24/7, and im ok with that.

See STYLE, your kids gonna end up like this homie.

Crack addict posting half naked pics on the internet.

The Hound
12-16-2008, 07:27 AM
all these niggas actually real life ringing each other on the phone n shit ?

HANZO
12-16-2008, 08:30 AM
all these niggas actually real life ringing each other on the phone n shit ?

yes i kno it is pretty sad. actually its very fuckin sad.