PDA

View Full Version : all you latinos listen up

Pages : [1] 2

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 12:52 AM
now i aint being racist here, but i'm sick of y'all comin on this site and talkin like u the same as us niggas. get it through ur head u aint. yall are as bad as wiggas. in fact i got a new name for yall to start callin urselves by, liggas, cause all u is is wannabe niggas and it damn near makes me sick to hear y'all talkin like ur the same as blacks. bitches get off of our dicks and go and finds ur own identity, you aint go through the same shit as us so shut ur ignorant asses up bitchessssssssssssssssssssssssss

Mad
09-05-2005, 12:53 AM
/

heatholdingconceitedmofo
09-05-2005, 01:23 AM
Man Fuck U Im A Proud Latino, And Im More Black Den Yull Eva Be

All My Colombian Urban Legends Stand Up

Koolish
09-05-2005, 01:24 AM
in other words maximillion you just basically said, "kill me now".

Mad
09-05-2005, 01:26 AM
http://www.wu-tanglatino.com/

Muy Bien. :thumbup:

Hidden Chamber
09-05-2005, 02:23 AM
U like raggaeton?

Mad
09-05-2005, 02:25 AM
/

Hidden Chamber
09-05-2005, 02:32 AM
Que?

Hidden Chamber
09-05-2005, 02:33 AM
well cuz i don't

smo
09-05-2005, 02:43 AM
peace 2 all nations n races. i love latinos, i love afros, i love chinese, i love juwish - i love all. we're da children of one god wit different names. hatin other people is same as hatin yar own brotha!

peace!

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 02:44 AM
thats funny a latinos gonna be more black than me, a black man. all i'm sayin is y'all need to stop actin like your black cuz u aint. you dont see niggas walkin around talkin like they latino or using latino slurs against latino people, while latinos always use the word nigga. y'all shouldnt be allowed to call urself niggas cuz u aint. bitches

Mad
09-05-2005, 02:47 AM
/

tajeco
09-05-2005, 02:48 AM
what's "black" mean anymore. Negro is black in espanol anyway. This thread is elementary. This is why we need the "deep though" chamber back again.

smo
09-05-2005, 02:57 AM
i try 2 act like black, although i'm russian. im not tryin 2 be blacker then black, i just wanna show my respect 2 blacks!

'...n when i say hip-hop, u say one love! hip-hop...' (c) method man

peace.

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
09-05-2005, 03:12 AM
now i aint being racist here, but i'm sick of y'all comin on this site and talkin like u the same as us niggas. get it through ur head u aint. yall are as bad as wiggas. in fact i got a new name for yall to start callin urselves by, liggas, cause all u is is wannabe niggas and it damn near makes me sick to hear y'all talkin like ur the same as blacks. bitches get off of our dicks and go and finds ur own identity, you aint go through the same shit as us so shut ur ignorant asses up bitchessssssssssssssssssssssssss
talk about dick riders your guys need to stop taking our women!...j/k...lolll

I'm gonna have to ask you to be alittle more specific before i can actually process an in depth response.

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
09-05-2005, 03:14 AM
thats funny a latinos gonna be more black than me, a black man. all i'm sayin is y'all need to stop actin like your black cuz u aint. you dont see niggas walkin around talkin like they latino or using latino slurs against latino people, while latinos always use the word nigga. y'all shouldnt be allowed to call urself niggas cuz u aint. bitchesyo i can say nigga all i want...we come from the saaaaaaaaaame minority.

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
09-05-2005, 03:18 AM
On Top Of That...man Originated From Africa....read A Book.

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 03:28 AM
we aint come from the same minority you dumbass. instead of trying to be like us blacks why dont u act latino u bitch. its like dave chappelle said everyone wanna be a nigga but dont nobody wanna be a nigga. and as i think, i dont think latinos had to endure slavery or any of that so u dont have the right to use nigga. it makes me sick to hear a latino actin like he the same as a nigga because its just the same as a white person actin like a nigga. y'all bitches need to realize if u aint black u shouldnt say nigga and that u aint a nigga dumbass bitches

Mad
09-05-2005, 03:30 AM
/

Sicka than aidZ
09-05-2005, 03:41 AM
is this guy high?, the maximillion dude

yo, b-real uses nigga over an over nigga, he's a beaner

gay thread, dont post here anymore maximillion, peace

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 03:58 AM
b real shouldnt use nigga but he gets a pass cuz hes a dope musician. the rest of y'all latinos though need to chill on usin the word nigga cuz y'all shouldnt be bitches

Mad
09-05-2005, 04:01 AM
/

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
09-05-2005, 04:11 AM
nigga nigga nigga nigga

Mad
09-05-2005, 04:12 AM
/

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
09-05-2005, 04:18 AM
minority-A group having little power or representation relative to other groups within a society....A group or party having fewer than a controlling number of votes.

shut the fuck up! you act like black are the only people who deal with racism. And as for trying to be black...i NEVER front on my culture....even in my music...MY WHOLE STYLE IS BASED ON SPANISH MUSIC.

Mad
09-05-2005, 04:19 AM
He's gone.

JASPER
09-05-2005, 04:23 AM
Yo nigga nigga yo chill homeboy nigga. I is white and all but I feel ya pain, but chill nigga

Mad
09-05-2005, 04:23 AM
/

JASPER
09-05-2005, 04:24 AM
Mad has no hair.

Sicka than aidZ
09-05-2005, 04:33 AM
he pussy, nigga wont bust cuz he aint got nuts

Sicka than aidZ
09-05-2005, 04:33 AM
he pussy, nigga wont bust cuz he aint got nuts

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 04:53 AM
yall should be ashamed, yall aint black so stop actin like it. you didnt go through what us niggas go through everyday so u have n right to say the word nigga. until u dumbass latinos go through slavery as long as we did u have no right say the word nigga. yall make me wanna throw up with ur fake asses pretending to be niggas. fo real all the real niggas need to stand up on this site and cosign this thread cuz what these latinos and whites or whatever u are r doing aint right. they aint black so they shouldnt say the word nigga. dumb ass latinos

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
09-05-2005, 04:58 AM
yall should be ashamed, yall aint black so stop actin like it. you didnt go through what us niggas go through everyday so u have n right to say the word nigga. until u dumbass latinos go through slavery as long as we did u have no right say the word nigga. yall make me wanna throw up with ur fake asses pretending to be niggas. fo real all the real niggas need to stand up on this site and cosign this thread cuz what these latinos and whites or whatever u are r doing aint right. they aint black so they shouldnt say the word nigga. dumb ass latinos
yo your 24 and ignorant...alll your interested in is your people history ...if you would actually take the time to research OUR culture before comparing it to yours............YOU WOULDN'T SOUND AS FUCKING STUPID.

Mad
09-05-2005, 04:58 AM
/

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 05:14 AM
what do u mean research our culture. blacks and latinos aint the same u dumbass mofucker. you LATINOS HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THE WORD NIGGA DUMB ASS BITCHES

Mad
09-05-2005, 05:17 AM

iNtell3kT
09-05-2005, 05:50 AM
now i aint being racist here, but i'm sick of y'all comin on this site and talkin like u the same as us niggas. get it through ur head u aint. yall are as bad as wiggas. in fact i got a new name for yall to start callin urselves by, liggas, cause all u is is wannabe niggas and it damn near makes me sick to hear y'all talkin like ur the same as blacks. bitches get off of our dicks and go and finds ur own identity, you aint go through the same shit as us so shut ur ignorant asses up bitchessssssssssssssssssssssssss stfu :fucku:

Locust
09-05-2005, 05:54 AM
latinos and africans, same routes, learn your history boy

iNtell3kT
09-05-2005, 05:58 AM
latinos and africans, same routes, learn your history boyegytians maybe...but i know that most latins came from Aztechs, Incas ect...from and all over central america mostly

skin color is nothing more then...ummm nothing...
imo u now sound like a ignorent black man, just a asshole man....
go to hell yo

Sicka than aidZ
09-05-2005, 06:18 AM
hAHAA!, pwnd...U dun got sonned by intellekt. hahaaa!

Locust
09-05-2005, 06:21 AM
nigger is derived from the latin word for the color black

Bone Collecta
09-05-2005, 07:37 AM
lol how that word is "negro" not nigger you fool

and hispanics are our brothers and sisters from another mother and father

Sicka than aidZ
09-05-2005, 07:39 AM
nigger is derived from the latin word for the color black
great,..that's good to hear

JASPER
09-05-2005, 07:42 AM

and hispanics are our brothers and sisters from another mother and father'derived'

Chink.

Bone Collecta
09-05-2005, 07:56 AM
im not asian dumb ass. so that effects me in no way. its not derived either lol.

Fragmented
09-05-2005, 08:03 AM
where do these ignoramus appear from man, i'd look ito skin pigmetation and genetic before u tell people they ain't allowed to use certain words, check out what the spanish and portugese did to south america, or how the nice latino people u are spitting venom at have more right to north america then anybody else. peace i'll just leave it at that

don#t take much to read a fucking book lol

JASPER
09-05-2005, 08:06 AM
im not asian dumb ass. so that effects me in no way. its not derived either lol.Yes it is and yes you are a chink.

Filthy gooker

Reggie_Noble
09-05-2005, 08:07 AM

All My Colombian Urban Legends Stand UpWord

Sicka than aidZ
09-05-2005, 08:47 AM
fuck them niggaz....nigga who says nigga is kinda like "nigga this" "nigga" that "them niggaz is using the N word, tryflin ass niggaz",...niggaz will come to see a nigga an blow your black ass away with the sawed off shotty nigga...but niggaz is cool, i envy their dark skin, I wanna be black!!!! serious

Locust
09-05-2005, 08:55 AM

and hispanics are our brothers and sisters from another mother and father who gives a fuck hater

Orion Nebulus
09-05-2005, 09:03 AM
I agree with Max...you wanna be "niggas" need to stop that shit LOL!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
09-05-2005, 09:12 AM
so you want u want different forums 4 black white and latinos?

Prolifical ENG
09-05-2005, 09:13 AM
lol @ this jack "maximillion36".....needs to reregister here under a different name after this thread.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-05-2005, 09:14 AM
lmao

Sicka than aidZ
09-05-2005, 09:15 AM
yeah, I only like that skin color cuz its cool an shit...but fuck it. It's 2005,...quit stereotyping the world

Sicka than aidZ
09-05-2005, 09:17 AM
so you want u want different forums 4 black white and latinos?
why?

JASPER
09-05-2005, 09:18 AM
That would be a good idea, cause I'm tired of dealing with the shortcomings of a bunch of porch monkeys drinking 40's all day

Sicka than aidZ
09-05-2005, 09:21 AM
That would be a good idea, cause I'm tired of dealing with the shortcomings of a bunch of porch monkeys drinking 40's all day
fuckin "SUPERLAUGH!!!"

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
09-05-2005, 09:59 AM
man fuck this entire thread, shows who the true racists are

and by the way maximillion, i'm black and you don't speak shit for me

I completely disagree with everything you've said

Unforgiven
09-05-2005, 09:59 AM
wasn't there a thead posted back about white people talkin' like their 5%? i look at it like this, their just words and aslong as their not used towards or against people, whats wrong with them? like im not just gonna pop outta the blue and be like, whaddup my nigga tzu....

Sicka than aidZ
09-05-2005, 11:57 AM
yeah, im sorry if u cant handle the thread,...im thinkin about suin the last nigga that called me a cracka, im rich enuf(yeah right).........yo, i got a simple solution so look at it like this "beefs out in the street or tha mail or whatever, enemy fire an hurricanes. the only beef u can have with a computer is if the damn thing doesnt turn on."

thats why i dont give a shit bout what i say, nobody can take it from me....plus like the word nigga, i been listenin to rap since 1987, half u dudes complaining bout who can say "nigga" an who cant werent even born yet. i was prolly bumpin 2livecrew or too short or some shit when u were born, NWA. i unno, lame. i do like black skin tho, dark skin is the shit....no lie, hope u catch what im sayin (everyone)....peace

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 12:16 PM
smh at this fag thinkin he's allowed to say the word nigga just because hes listened to rap for awhile. that doesnt make u black dumbass. all y'all in here is probably latino and white kids who love to use the word nigga behind a computer monitor, but when u see a black person in the street you wouldnt dare say nigga around them. pussy ass fags. the only peoplewhos allowed to say nigga is us blacks cuz we had to endure slavery. yall dont see a nigga walkin in the street callin each other wetbacks, crackas, gringoes, or boricuas do u. yall are some dumb bitch ass wannabe niggas.

damn
09-05-2005, 12:18 PM
http://www.batanga.com/WMStream.asx?owner=Batanga&StationID=2&Speed=1&cid=MIL-DVD-CHN-WAVE2

Reggie_Noble
09-05-2005, 12:22 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/gay15.jpg

heatholdingconceitedmofo
09-05-2005, 12:41 PM
smh at this fag thinkin he's allowed to say the word nigga just because hes listened to rap for awhile. that doesnt make u black dumbass. all y'all in here is probably latino and white kids who love to use the word nigga behind a computer monitor, but when u see a black person in the street you wouldnt dare say nigga around them. pussy ass fags. the only peoplewhos allowed to say nigga is us blacks cuz we had to endure slavery. yall dont see a nigga walkin in the street callin each other wetbacks, crackas, gringoes, or boricuas do u. yall are some dumb bitch ass wannabe niggas.
you never indured slavery you bitch, stop whining about it like the whole world owes you something and stop trying to gain of something ancestors you never knew went through

fuck blacks, fuck whites, fuck latinos and most of all fuck chinks

thread closed we all suck

damn
09-05-2005, 12:42 PM
/

Cm0ney
09-05-2005, 12:45 PM
nigga

Bone Collecta
09-05-2005, 12:57 PM
who gives a fuck hater
u and jasper are idiots

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 01:01 PM
and u dont endure what we blacks face everyday, everybody hates us and is racist toward us. and yall shouldnt say nigga cuz u AINT BLACK. i dont care how much hip hop yall listen too or how yall think u are you aint never gonna be black so shut the fuck up and stop being posers. cot damn yall make me sick with ur racism and stupidity dumbass bitches

shystar36
09-05-2005, 01:08 PM
i agree in a sense with this dude and i'm latino. i'm hip-hop to the fullest but i don't act black. there's a difference. but then again for him to be a black dude and throughing being black as to acting & speaking a certain way is ridiculous. but i don't get when black dudes say it's ok for latinos to use the word nigga but white dudes can't. neither one of us are black, we should have that same rule. it's all a color thing though. the closer people are to being black in the skin the more acceptance they usually get. i got less acceptance because i'm light skinned. but yeah...black people in my opinion have no need to use the word, especially not latinos and whites. it's a prejudice word used for ingorant and of noimportance. i don't care if you're like we flipped it up and made it are own and added an a in stead of the er

Bone Collecta
09-05-2005, 01:20 PM
and u dont endure what we blacks face everyday, everybody hates us and is racist toward us. and yall shouldnt say nigga cuz u AINT BLACK. i dont care how much hip hop yall listen too or how yall think u are you aint never gonna be black so shut the fuck up and stop being posers. cot damn yall make me sick with ur racism and stupidity dumbass bitches
i am black so that better not be towards me

Shaolin Warrior
09-05-2005, 01:37 PM
Man, I'm Latino, but I'm light skinned. I don't try to act black, and the only time I use the nigga word, is when I'm rapping along a song that includes the word nigga. However, every once in a while, the word nigga will slip out from my mouth, but its not like I say it on purpose. And even if I was saying it on purpose I don't give a fuck what your racist ass think, Maximillion. Don't act like YOU'RE the one who had to go through the slavery thing cause I know you're there cozy on the other side of the monitor. You're acting like we Latinos haven't gone through hard times. You ever been to Cuba, man? That is a fucking SHITHOLE which is as bad or even worse than some ghettos around here, and even though I lived in a mildly good neighborhood in Cuba, I've gone to some REALLY bad neighborhoods. Same goes for other Hispanic countries. So don't be talking shit.

What's with some Latino haters on this website? I came here cause I wanted to talk with my Wu brothers, but damn, some of the hating here is fucked up.

eL-MF
09-05-2005, 01:43 PM
I JUST REGISTERED....
but im on other forums as well....
so i can say one thing...

THERE ARE HATERS WHEREVER YOU GO!

with that said, i have Spanish family, and they are not different then my Nigerian friend, so this race shit going on is bullshit...

Wu greetings eL-MF

Shaolin Warrior
09-05-2005, 01:45 PM
I JUST REGISTERED....
but im on other forums as well....
so i can say one thing...

THERE ARE HATERS WHEREVER YOU GO!

with that said, i have Spanish family, and they are not different then my Nigerian friend, so this race shit going on is bullshit...

Wu greetings eL-MF
Yeah, but I thought that loving Wu would bring us all Killa Beez together. Guess not... oh well.

TUCO
09-05-2005, 01:46 PM
egytians maybe...but i know that most latins came from Aztechs, Incas ect...from and all over central america mostly

skin color is nothing more then...ummm nothing...
imo u now sound like a ignorent black man, just a asshole man....
go to hell yo
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/TucsZilla/ugay5.jpg

peace

Kriszy Substance
09-05-2005, 01:55 PM
what's "black" mean anymore. Negro is black in espanol anyway. This thread is elementary. This is why we need the "deep though" chamber back again.
Not a bad idea...but the more we start trying to seperate the forums etc. The more confusing it will get..people are going to put their opinion out regardles of the topic or whatever. We can not hide ourselves from or filter----diversity.

The topic of this thread amazes me with it's racism. If you are a black man why would you want to put the same oppression on anyone else? That shit is just old man...and most likely not going to sit well here on this site. I can see where people would get annoyed by others copying them or trying to act like them....but let me just put these two points out....

Copying is the utmost form of flattery...so why take it negatively? Be proud of who you are instead of hating others for not being just like you or wanting to be like you.

Hate or distain for others will get you nothing good. Why is it so bad that we are all so different? Appreciate diversity, it is one of the most beautiful things about this world.

Oh, and as much as you may hate latinos trying to act black or whatever...is probably as much as the Wu-Tang Clan hates people who listen to their music that dont understand it's message. Open your ears and your heart my friend.

Nice sig Tajeco---love those two quotes...especially the John Lennon one!!

tostones
09-05-2005, 02:29 PM
yo max...

do you seriously think that slavery only occured in Amerikkka??

don't you know there was mad slavery (of blacks) going on in latin america?

Do you know anything about the population of Brazil, or Cuba, or Puerto Rico?

Or even that those light skinned Spanish descendents most likely have some Moor blood, besides intermingling?

If anything, latinos need to stop trying to claim European descendance, and embrace their original roots (black and native).

Grim Reapa
09-05-2005, 03:08 PM

not racist and u say that i wouldn't wanna be a,"nigga", anways were not the same fag i was born in queens boy i've seen prolly as much as you,"niggas have so

jódale haz de leña

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
09-05-2005, 03:21 PM
i already dropped some science on dis fag, tell him 2 paste my PMz, he here hittin me up talkin mad shit, hes just a ignorant asshole, blak ppl and latinoz r da same ppl, we all went through da same shit, even slavery, latinoz were sold as slave at one point bak in da 1800's.u my friend is makin ur ppl look bad by wut u sayin in da above,as minorites we have 2 work 2gether, i aint even offended but wut u sayin bout latinoz cuz i see u like a latino sayin it 2 me.cuz ova here latinoz/blakz got a tight relationship, u no? we treat blak ppl like dey latinoz, and blak ppl treat latinoz like dey blak,cuz datz da type of luv we got 4 each other.and if u got a problem wit latinoz bein koo wit blakz, den u need 2 go sumwhea, cuz u gon see dat wheaeva u go.i hate when ppl like talk shit bout a latino, when most latinoz have african rootz, i aint sayin we blak, but we got a little blak in us.so why da fuck u gotta hate on us? we down as much as u.u need 2 get a state of mind,man.u speakin sum straigh up bullshit.liggaz? wtf? u sound mad dumb.u act like latinoz act like posers, if a latino actz ghetto he does it right, he dunt exagerate wit it,and if u got a problem wit wut i said, den u can go suck my 10 inch dick,and yes since i got african roots in me, i got a big dick. lmao,nah just fuckin wit u, watch ur dumb ass get heated ova dat little remark.

Fragmented
09-05-2005, 03:29 PM
yo max...

do you seriously think that slavery only occured in Amerikkka??

don't you know there was mad slavery (of blacks) going on in latin america?

Do you know anything about the population of Brazil, or Cuba, or Puerto Rico?

Or even that those light skinned Spanish descendents most likely have some Moor blood, besides intermingling?

If anything, latinos need to stop trying to claim European descendance, and embrace their original roots (black and native).
thanx tomb it's good to know history is remembered

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 03:34 PM
listen fag latinos aint black its plain and simple. in my eyes, when i see a latino tryin to act like he a nigga its just as bad as a white person doin it. latinos need to stop sayin the word nigga cuz it disrespects black people in general.it was a name branded on us by whites during slavery. and dont even start with latinos went through slavery too. did u go through it for 500 years. no so shut the fuck up. in fact, whites have more right to say nigga than a latino cuz they invented it. and put away ur ebonics dictionary and wutang manual and stop actin like u a thug. drop some science on me huh, i swear rza must regret puttin that wu slang dictionary in his book cuz now u got millions of latinos and whites talkin like they niggas. stop actin like u hard too bitch, u from pussy ass rhode island, the softest state in all of america. if u came through my hood (brownsville) and started sayin nigga and u was a latino u wouldnt leave alive. i swear all yall copy us blacks with everything we come up with, maybe we should start being nerds instead of thugs so that the whites and dumbass latinos will get educated and come up with thier own culture instead of trying to be like us. smh in disgust at u bitch ass latinos

Grim Reapa
09-05-2005, 03:35 PM
What about Sammy Sosa and Rafael Palmeiro dominican i'm part dominican part white i'm coo with everybody ob4pl shedded sum insight I'm dominican and considered latino its all about life experiences homiie if u go through some of the racial profiling in history you will see that dominicans latinos blacks we were all treated horribly during a time of racial segregation

09-05-2005, 03:36 PM
yes dumb ass, actully some of my african americans friends b like wuddup spic? but dey sayin it outta luv as a friend, and sumtimes deyll b like wuddup nigga 2 me? same shit, itz cuz dey see dat im a koo person like dat, sumtimes i b like wuddup nigga or wuddup spic bak 2 dem, cuz dey like any of my latino homeyz.i dunno y dis clown is talkin mad shit 4, blak ppl and spanish ppl r mad koo, whea da fuck do u even live at yo?

Grim Reapa
09-05-2005, 03:42 PM
u must be real gangster with a name like maximillion my i totally agree with him^ i got a friend named Delaunte he calls me nigga all the time sumtimes he calls me wetback and spic but i call him a nigga back cuz he's my homie

ps with a name like maximillion u must be real gangster 1

09-05-2005, 03:43 PM
listen fag latinos aint black its plain and simple. in my eyes, when i see a latino tryin to act like he a nigga its just as bad as a white person doin it. latinos need to stop sayin the word nigga cuz it disrespects black people in general.it was a name branded on us by whites during slavery. and dont even start with latinos went through slavery too. did u go through it for 500 years. no so shut the fuck up. in fact, whites have more right to say nigga than a latino cuz they invented it. and put away ur ebonics dictionary and wutang manual and stop actin like u a thug. drop some science on me huh, i swear rza must regret puttin that wu slang dictionary in his book cuz now u got millions of latinos and whites talkin like they niggas. stop actin like u hard too bitch, u from pussy ass rhode island, the softest state in all of america. if u came through my hood (brownsville) and started sayin nigga and u was a latino u wouldnt leave alive. i swear all yall copy us blacks with everything we come up with, maybe we should start being nerds instead of thugs so that the whites and dumbass latinos will get educated and come up with thier own culture instead of trying to be like us. smh in disgust at u bitch ass latinos
son, u talkin stupid,lmfao,providence and cranston r hood, da rest of da cities r more 4 white ppl,come through souf side providence, come through clown town or tok town and watch ur punk ass get clapped, sayin we soft,dude, we got mad fuckin gangz ova,itz not new york or cali or chicago,but we got alot of gangz:cripz,bloodz,ms13,tiny rascal gang, etc. 2 muc 2name. but if u come here sayin dat shit bout latinoz, u best watch out for 1 of dem ms13 homeyz, dem dudez dunt play around. and u here sayin rza must regret releasing the wu tang manuel (which i dunt even have yet, thank u very much), i guess he regrets signing dom pachino 2 wu fam also,right? and i guess he regrets havin dom pachino usin the word "nigga", in countless rapz, huh? dunt try 2 act smart idiot, ill make ur ass look so stupid.

Sicka than aidZ
09-05-2005, 03:45 PM
u mean tawian rascle gang?...TRG, yeah, those asians are ruthless

JASPER
09-05-2005, 03:47 PM
So many words form people who don't use punctuations or make paragraphs. No word is read and out of ignorance I'll just call you all a bunch of niggers. Fuck you.

Grim Reapa
09-05-2005, 03:48 PM
i go to UM down in miami were my parents live i roll in dural though homie come mess with me yo only built think he'll respond

si or no

ps maxipad

jódale haz de leña

como meirda de vaca

shit is that how u spell it?

09-05-2005, 03:51 PM
u mean tawian rascle gang?...TRG, yeah, those asians are ruthless
nah, tiny rascle gang,dey r ruthless. but dey koo pplz.

Grim Reapa
09-05-2005, 03:55 PM
i have a philipino gang in my hood now them fuckaz r rutheless

09-05-2005, 03:56 PM
Today, 16:18 maximillion36 (http://www.wutangcorp.com/member.php?u=37261) vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

http://www.wutangcorp.com/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif

http://www.wutangcorp.com/images/icons/icon1.gif look im sorry
listen i dont want any problems, i just made this thread because im bored. i really live in montana, and i get my ass beat all the time. i love latinoz and latinaz. i love watching your ponros and jerking off to j.lo's ass and putting salsa and cheese on my nachos. iiight my spic? i love all you niggaz. but dont tell nobody,im here laughing my ass off at what you guys are saying,iight yo,but holla at me later iight dawg? 1, yo and i love that dom pachino dawg, que viva latinoz. my girls latina also,iight dont be dissing me like that dawg.
http://www.wutangcorp.com/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.wutangcorp.com/images/buttons/forward.gif (http://www.wutangcorp.com/private.php?do=newpm&forward=1&pmid=23003) http://www.wutangcorp.com/images/buttons/reply_small.gif (http://www.wutangcorp.com/private.php?do=newpm&pmid=23003)

Grim Reapa
09-05-2005, 03:59 PM
what the fuck lol so the nigga hoo started this thread isn't a nigga wow

jus made my day

09-05-2005, 03:59 PM
i guess, i was too black for him.

Grim Reapa
09-05-2005, 04:01 PM
wow so whats this cracker gonna say next

one word for maxi

BENZINO!!

09-05-2005, 04:09 PM
did any of uz see mind of mencia whenn methodman was on? dey asked him if spanish ppl ca say da word nigga,and he says " dunt give a fuck,dem niggaz r da same as us"or sum shit like dat,thank u very much,came right out a wu memberz mouf.

09-05-2005, 04:11 PM
den carlos asked who on dis list was a nigger and who da list was a nigga. and meth says 50 cent is a nigger, and bryan gumbo is a nigga, and dat bryan gumbo culd say da word nigga.lol

Grim Reapa
09-05-2005, 04:11 PM
yeah then he said Bryant Gumble was straight up nigga

09-05-2005, 04:12 PM
meth was wildlin,lmao

MindzEye
09-05-2005, 04:17 PM
im supriesed no1 has ever hit u yet

Grim Reapa
09-05-2005, 04:17 PM
can u read espanol right?

Joda maximillion él no sabe mierda acerca de nada permitió ir a mi hermano él es un trabajo

09-05-2005, 04:20 PM
^^^ dont speak spanish, ur actin 2 blak for maximillion.lmfao!!!

Grim Reapa
09-05-2005, 04:21 PM
u even know what i said

09-05-2005, 04:25 PM
jea,lmao

Shaolin Warrior
09-05-2005, 04:28 PM
So Maximillion is a fake ass bitch? I had a feeling he was.

BTW, cool how Meth said that.

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 04:36 PM
listen faggots ya no that wasnt me who typed that shit sayin i love latinos so shut ur faggot ass up. spic u wanna come see whats really good holla at me down in brownsville and just say the word nigga to someone on the block ur ass well get sent back to soft ass rhode island in a ziploc bag. why dont u go outside and get a life instead of reading ur ebonics dictionary and making posts pretending to be me. and to reiterate my main point latinos cant say the word nigga. i dont care what yall gone through its not ur word. its not like imma be callin myself a spic so all yall latinos need to stop usin the word nigga. maatta fact im finna to go out on the block now and knock out the first latino i see actin like a thug cuz ur all bityches

09-05-2005, 04:39 PM
listen faggots ya no that wasnt me who typed that shit sayin i love latinos so shut ur faggot ass up. spic u wanna come see whats really good holla at me down in brownsville and just say the word nigga to someone on the block ur ass well get sent back to soft ass rhode island in a ziploc bag. why dont u go outside and get a life instead of reading ur ebonics dictionary and making posts pretending to be me. and to reiterate my main point latinos cant say the word nigga. i dont care what yall gone through its not ur word. its not like imma be callin myself a spic so all yall latinos need to stop usin the word nigga. maatta fact im finna to go out on the block now and knock out the first latino i see actin like a thug cuz ur all bityches
i guess he gon knock himself out. y wuld i wanna read a ebonicz dictonary? i didnt even kno dey had 1, but u do,hahaha!!!!. u fuckin live in montana u faggot bitch,sayin u jerk off 2 porn.ill go ova there and say nigga all i want,pay 4 my plane ticket,bitch.u live in montana,wut sum1 gon do? do a drive-by on me on a horse? get da fuck outta here,kid.

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 04:39 PM
and i dont give a fuck what method man said. when did he became the spokesperson for black people. yall fake ass latinos and white boys need to go outside and realize u aint niggas and that the wu aint gods. smh at all yall latinos gettin excited cuz meth said that shit. dave chappele said that the black man is the most copied man in america. now ttheres some shit.

ColombianMami
09-05-2005, 04:42 PM
not all latinos act like they're black so you need to shut the fuck up n stop generalizing

09-05-2005, 04:43 PM
and i dont give a fuck what method man said. when did he became the spokesperson for black people. yall fake ass latinos and white boys need to go outside and realize u aint niggas and that the wu aint gods. smh at all yall latinos gettin excited cuz meth said that shit. dave chappele said that the black man is the most copied man in america. now ttheres some shit.u fuckin moron, paul mooney said dat,he also said every1 wanna b a nigga but nobody wanna b a nigga, he wasnt talkin bout latinoz cuz we live in da ghetto.and chappelle even said he has latino friendz and likez dem in sum interview shit,and if i had da link i wuld posted it up.latinoz and blakz go through da same shit,damns top bein a bitch ova it,get sum fuckin ballz bitch.and like da dude said above,latinoz dnt even try 2 act blak, we was raised so we gon act ghetto. da same way dat we act like hickz, cuz most of us was raised in PR. so if we was born and raised in da ghetto,how u expect us 2 act? the ghetto isnt made up 100% of blak ppl, ur straight up stupid and need chek urself and ur factz son,str8 up. 1 of these dayz ur gon get ur shit stuck.

09-05-2005, 04:43 PM
and i dont give a fuck what method man said. when did he became the spokesperson for black people. yall fake ass latinos and white boys need to go outside and realize u aint niggas and that the wu aint gods. smh at all yall latinos gettin excited cuz meth said that shit. dave chappele said that the black man is the most copied man in america. now ttheres some shit.u fuckin moron, paul mooney said dat,he also said every1 wanna b a nigga but nobody wanna b a nigga, he wasnt talkin bout latinoz cuz we live in da ghetto.and chappelle even said he has latino friendz and likez dem in sum interview shit,and if i had da link i wuld posted it up.

WU-KILLAH
09-05-2005, 04:45 PM
U ain't shit trying to find arguments to answer to that bitch .

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 04:46 PM
pussy u seriously need to get outside when u no u take time out of ur worthless life to pretend to be me. i could copy ur user name and shit too and write that u hate latinos and that u and ur familys favorite hobby is giving each other dirty sanchezs. smh at u talkin like rhode islands hard. i can see it now, this fake ass spic prolly dresses like a blood and goes to the mall with all his little whiteboy friends and posts up out infront of the baskin robbins askin old white ladies for change so that he can buy hisself something to eat other than his dirty mommas pussy. come to a REAL hard hood like brownsville and see how real grimy niggas roll bitch

JASPER
09-05-2005, 04:47 PM
I don't care about your skin colour, but you're acting like a dumbass nigger

Shaolin Warrior
09-05-2005, 04:48 PM
Ok, Maxie, we've all tried to handle this maturely, but since you won't.

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA GRAVEDDIGGA NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 04:49 PM
lol at u actin like u no paul mooney. how u no he wasnt talkin bout latinos in that quote. of course he was. he was talkin bout everyone who isnt black actin like they a nigga. hey heres an idea for ur bitch ass, look in the mirror and u'll see who paul mooney was speakin bout with that quote

09-05-2005, 04:54 PM
lol at u actin like u no paul mooney. how u no he wasnt talkin bout latinos in that quote. of course he was. he was talkin bout everyone who isnt black actin like they a nigga. hey heres an idea for ur bitch ass, look in the mirror and u'll see who paul mooney was speakin bout with that quote
ok, i did,and i seen ur reflection,ur mad stupid,my NIGGA,(dat gon piss ur ass off). rhode island isnt no country side wtf. it aint full of white ppl,itz full of spanish and blak ppl,y wuld i go 2 da mall dressed like a blood? lmfao, datz probably wut u b doin, if i even wore a red rag or da wrong color rag, i'd b dead,lmao.itz like how staten island is,dey got north and south shore,south shore is white and north shore is hood.datz how RI is.and i wasnt even born in RI, i was born in flatbush,brooklyn. and u used 2 chill wit alot of da jamaicanz dudez ova there, and a few latinoz dat wuld come from otha partz of brooklyn 2 chill.but i also got family in RI, so thatz whea im at now. u funny ass wigger man. i luv when white ppl try 2 act blak ova da computer and say dry jokez haha.

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 05:03 PM
dont eva call me a wigga again u bitch ass spic. u need to stop the charade u aint a nigga so stop sayin the word. u wanna see how a real nigga gets down come 2 brownsville and holler at me if u can tear urself away from the computer at the local rhode island library. stop comparin staten to rhode island too. statens hard rhode islands not, just like u aint a nigga

09-05-2005, 05:10 PM
lmfao, is flatbush,brooklyn hard? u aint got da ballz 2 talk shit bout my hometown, and ur a fuckin wigga monatana faggot,go suck a dick.and i kno im at da libary, im gettin a edacation,like u shuld b doin,and ill compare staten 2 RI all i want. cuz providence is da same as northshore. iight imma let u eat ur mash potatoes and peaz,little wigga,1

09-05-2005, 05:11 PM
homeboi got da blackness of leave of it 2 beaver.

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 05:19 PM
flatbush is soft compared to brownsville. we run u fake ass thugs. and wtf is a leave it to beaver. i think ur ass needs to step out that library and step into reality fake ass spic. i can see u now u one of those bitches that goes to college and acts like hes a thug on campus but when he go to the hood he a bitch. but theere aint no hoods in rhode island dumbass spic

KBOS
09-05-2005, 05:42 PM
dont eva call me a wigga again u bitch ass spic. u need to stop the charade u aint a nigga so stop sayin the word. u wanna see how a real nigga gets down come 2 brownsville and holler at me if u can tear urself away from the computer at the local rhode island library. stop comparin staten to rhode island too. statens hard rhode islands not, just like u aint a nigga
SUCK A FAT DICK WIGGA

You an ignorant fuck, first off, providence is not a wealthy city and got parts of it thats as hard as staten island, and only the dicksucker who never been to both would say somthing stupid like that.

You discrace to black people all over the world, LITTLE CLOWN ASS IQ SO LOW YOU COULD TRIP OVER IT MUH FUCKA

Bone Collecta
09-05-2005, 05:47 PM
Ok, Maxie, we've all tried to handle this maturely, but since you won't.

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA GRAVEDDIGGA NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope u get anal raped by a giant black man

ColombianMami
09-05-2005, 05:51 PM
flatbush is soft compared to brownsville. we run u fake ass thugs. and wtf is a leave it to beaver. i think ur ass needs to step out that library and step into reality fake ass spic. i can see u now u one of those bitches that goes to college and acts like hes a thug on campus but when he go to the hood he a bitch. but theere aint no hoods in rhode island dumbass spicchill with that 'spic' bullshit...it aint cute

KBOS
09-05-2005, 06:02 PM
flatbush is soft compared to brownsville. we run u fake ass thugs.
Oh yeah, hard ass gangster +)'MAXIMILLION' +) runnin fake ass thugs

and wtf is a leave it to beaver.
Its a show about your family, thought you might now punk

i think ur ass needs to step out that library and step into reality fake ass spic.
I think your ass needs to step into a liberary cause you spell worse then terry schiavo

i can see u now u one of those bitches that goes to college and acts like hes a thug on campus but when he go to the hood he a bitch.but theere aint no hoods in rhode island dumbass spic
There are hoods in rhode island, and if you was really out on the street thugin you would know about those hoods. By the way, what kind of gangster name is maximillion36? Thats a faggot name son, fuck what ya heard.

Remeber tampaximillion, stay out the hood, a little wigger like you don't wanna get hurt. I know this just a forum, but with your attitude I know you aint the real deal. Pimps don't fly airplanes and punks like ya self don't run shit

KBOS
09-05-2005, 06:06 PM
http://www.sylvanlaneshoppe.com/mcdonalds_pegasus_cd.jpg

hard thug alright

lamo

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 06:07 PM
tellin me to chill with that spic shit yall need to chill with that nigger shit fuckin hypocrites. and if maximillion aint a hard name i guess gza aint hard neither. its from a movie u dumbass. and if u think iaint from the hood yall need to step into brownsville and come holler at me u bitch ass pussies

09-05-2005, 06:07 PM
i'm surprised you ain't banned yet, fuckin clown

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 06:11 PM
why should i be banned. for sayin that latinos shouldnt use the word nigga. yall should be banned for blatant racism dumbasses

ColombianMami
tellin me to chill with that spic shit yall need to chill with that nigger shit fuckin hypocrites. and if maximillion aint a hard name i guess gza aint hard neither. its from a movie u dumbass. and if u think iaint from the hood yall need to step into brownsville and come holler at me u bitch ass pussieshey dumbass...IM telling you to chill...when have you EVER seen me type 'nigger'?

tellin me to chill with that spic shit yall need to chill with that nigger shit fuckin hypocrites. and if maximillion aint a hard name i guess gza aint hard neither. its from a movie u dumbass. and if u think iaint from the hood yall need to step into brownsville and come holler at me u bitch ass pussies

the real don't talk about it, they out doin what makes them real, and frontin on a computer screen don't make you real nigga

fuck outta here

Pericoloso
09-05-2005, 06:12 PM
http://wu-tanglatino.com/

Shaolin Warrior
09-05-2005, 06:15 PM
i hope u get anal raped by a giant black man
I thought you were agaisnt Maximillion... well, I shall leave you with this simple yet efficient message: "Go suck a fat black cock, you cum slurping no good for anything except taking it up the ass faggot bitch ass motherfucking cumfarter!"

Bone Collecta
09-05-2005, 06:30 PM
I thought you were agaisnt Maximillion... well, I shall leave you with this simple yet efficient message: "Go suck a fat black cock, you cum slurping no good for anything except taking it up the ass faggot bitch ass motherfucking cumfarter!"
im against anyone who says ignant shit. and if u are white and saying that nigga shit then i hope u get mushroom slapped with a black dick with herpes on it

Grim Reapa
09-05-2005, 06:31 PM
why should i be banned. for sayin that latinos shouldnt use the word nigga. yall should be banned for blatant racism dumbasses

u should be banned for being a bias ignorant little fuck u live in montana funny that its so tough up there i mean everybody's heard of the drive by's and rapping ppl killing eachother in the streets ppl bein mugged oh wait i'm talking about Queenz and MIA dural. Face it cum girgler montana is named after a fuckin cracker qb for the 49ers, also in Rhode Island me and my cuz went up there once there is a hood there small state but really underestimated, Take it from the spic nigger or should i say wigger cuz ur very crackerish 1

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 06:32 PM
lol at a pussy with anime in his sig tellin me if i'm hard or not. u ever heard of parole dumbass. i gots a curfew i gotta follow or else i'm back on rikers bitch.

Shaolin Warrior
09-05-2005, 06:35 PM
im against anyone who says ignant shit. and if u are white and saying that nigga shit then i hope u get mushroom slapped with a black dick with herpes on it
Well, I'm white skinned Latino. And I posted my opinion on the whole nigga thing. I just thought that if I handled this inmaturely like Maximillion has, he'd understand. But aparently you're gonna be inmature too.

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 06:35 PM
i'm from brownsville u fake ass ligger. i dont cot da time to sit on a computer all day and make messages pretending to be other people like u and that cornball chump puerto rican bitch. and ur fake ass should be banned for using racial slurs against blacks when u aint even a nigger dumbass

JASPER
09-05-2005, 06:38 PM
You're a chink!

I can say that because served in 'nam. Ask Sarge.

Grim Reapa
09-05-2005, 06:39 PM
i should be banned lol its labor day holmes i aint start partyin till 11 i'm not the one hoo made this thread aight i am dominican seriously homie u aint hard at all. Come to dural and just say your opening statement to me and my NIGGA Delaunte homie u'd get shot up so quick bias mother fucker u started shit

Shaolin Warrior
09-05-2005, 06:40 PM
i'm from brownsville u fake ass ligger. i dont cot da time to sit on a computer all day and make messages pretending to be other people like u and that cornball chump puerto rican bitch. and ur fake ass should be banned for using racial slurs against blacks when u aint even a nigger dumbass
I don't know if you mean me by the racial slurs but you are in no position to call anyone a racist.

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 06:41 PM
come to brownsville and say the word nigga to me or one of my homies and u'll see what would happen to ur muchaco papi ass, bitch

LHX
09-05-2005, 06:42 PM
white people is a great album

man fuck this....this motherfucker think he speak for all black people.........fuck you

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

Grim Reapa
shit this kid is ssssooooooooooo fake

dont disrespect ppls heritage fucker if u dont want to get disrespected

Shaolin Warrior
09-05-2005, 06:43 PM
come to brownsville and say the word nigga to me or one of my homies and u'll see what would happen to ur muchaco papi ass, bitch

LOL

You ain't proving shit by being a thug online, homes.

JASPER
09-05-2005, 06:44 PM
I'm unfamiliar with the word nigga, but nigger is one of my favourite words.

Black people should be hanging from trees.

09-05-2005, 06:44 PM
shut the fuck up fake ass clown internet gangsta nigga

Shaolin Warrior
09-05-2005, 06:45 PM
Sun and I should make like 20,000 pages of posts just using the nigga word.

LOL

LHX
09-05-2005, 06:46 PM
imagine there was a way to fight online

fuck

that would be heavy shit

i cant wait until the online world and offline world become more similar

i am going to whip everybodys faggot bitch asses until they beg for mercy

and then i will beat them with their own limbs until they cannot beg anymore

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 06:47 PM
i aint disrespectin yo culture yo ass is disrespectin mines by sayin nigger when u aint one. u's the fake one frontin online talkin bout id get shot up if i came through the spic hood. and as for u corny ass nigga sun tzu. go watch some cartoons and play with your action figures, u'z a cot damn snitch. you no wat happens to snitches in rikers dont u dumbass

man i'm tired of these people who think they speak for a entire race, i'm black, i'm comfortable with using the word nigga around my latino friends, i don't feel offense when it comes from them because I know that they don't mean it in a harmful context so all I gotta say is fuck this clown who thinks he speaks for all black people.

Grim Reapa
LOL

You ain't proving shit by being a thug online, homes.

forgot the l sweetheart and i'm just stating that this nigga thinx that he can just say whatever the fuck he wants lmao he said i use racial slurs

cornball

ligger

spic

mucho papi ass

Fuck UUUUUU

lol i'm dun wit this shit

Bone Collecta
09-05-2005, 06:48 PM
Well, I'm white skinned Latino. And I posted my opinion on the whole nigga thing. I just thought that if I handled this inmaturely like Maximillion has, he'd understand. But aparently you're gonna be inmature too.

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA
get the fuck out you taking it too far ya dumb ass

maximillion36
come to brownsville if u think im frontin. hell ill roll through queens cot me some homies down there that would deal with ur fake ass pussy bitch

i aint disrespectin yo culture yo ass is disrespectin mines by sayin nigger when u aint one. u's the fake one frontin online talkin bout id get shot up if i came through the spic hood. and as for u corny ass nigga sun tzu. go watch some cartoons and play with your action figures, u'z a cot damn snitch. you no wat happens to snitches in rikers dont u dumbass

what the fuck i snitch about nigga? LMAO yo can't even make sense, you are the definition of a dumb nigga, man for real i'm not even wasting my time with you

09-05-2005, 06:49 PM
come to brownsville if u think im frontin. hell ill roll through queens cot me some homies down there that would deal with ur fake ass pussy bitch

nigga if you so real why the fuck you frontin on the internet??

LMAO clowns these days

LHX
09-05-2005, 06:49 PM
i am not black

that used to bring me shame

but i got over it

Grim Reapa
09-05-2005, 06:51 PM

oh ok cough cornball spic ligger mucho papi ass u the 1 frontin online i actually know ppl homie dont even start fine dont say the word spic when u aint 1

LHX
09-05-2005, 06:52 PM
what about jews?

any jew-fans here?

jew-tang clan?

ColombianMami
09-05-2005, 06:52 PM
come to brownsville if u think im frontin. hell ill roll through queens cot me some homies down there that would deal with ur fake ass pussy bitchlol...how are you talking about fake thugs when your the one reppin your 'hood' to the fullest?...your gay lol...your dumbass would get laid out if you were to come to queens

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 06:53 PM
sun tzu us a snitch nigga. i rcan rememeber awhile back someone made athread about u snitching to a mod fake ass nigga. yo nigga pass has been officially revoked by me. come holler at me in brownsville if u waanna see wats really good with me bein a gangster. if im the definition of a dumb nigga u the definition of a fake ass nigga. i aint no no nigga who be watchin mornin cartoons still with his crusty ass moms. and on top of that us a snitch nigga the lowest type of nigga on earth bitchh

09-05-2005, 06:55 PM
:lmao: AHAHAHA nobody snitched on that fake ass clown Hollow Dartz, he did that shit to himself

and on that note, WHO THE FUCK CARES IT'S THE INTERNET, OHHH YOU GONNA SEND YOU VIRTUAL THUGS FROM WYOMING TO COME ASSASSINATE ME?

:lmao: I hope you know you sport for people to laugh at on this forum nigga

Grim Reapa
ya i know but aight Jamaica Queens bud though i'm in miami right now u know college but u prolly got a GED or sumtin that prooves your dumb as shit

LHX
i was a big chinese fan for a couple of years

now i am into aliens

maximillion36
dont say the word nigger when u aint cot damn hypocrite. and to that bitch ill roll through queens whenever i cot dam feels like it. alone wit all my juwlery on. brownsville niggas run u punk ass niggas. queens is one of the softest hoods in n.y. brownsville an harlem is where the real niggas at bitchh

LHX
09-05-2005, 06:56 PM
i own no jewelry

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 06:57 PM
us a snitch in denial and if yo bitch ass snitched on me whereever i'd find yo ass and show you how we do it in brownsville and rikers

09-05-2005, 06:57 PM
dont say the word nigger when u aint cot damn hypocrite. and to that bitch ill roll through queens whenever i cot dam feels like it. alone wit all my juwlery on. brownsville niggas run u punk ass niggas. queens is one of the softest hoods in n.y. brownsville an harlem is where the real niggas at bitchh

shit i'm surprised you still on the computer, don't the library close around this time nigga? +)

LHX
09-05-2005, 06:58 PM
libraries werent open today in canada because it was a holiday

i hate holidays

09-05-2005, 07:00 PM
LOL you are sport nigga and bitches is runnin all over your clown ass, funny how you take shit like someone saying NIGGA funny on the internet

+)

ColombianMami
09-05-2005, 07:00 PM
dont say the word nigger when u aint cot damn hypocrite. and to that bitch ill roll through queens whenever i cot dam feels like it. alone wit all my juwlery on. brownsville niggas run u punk ass niggas. queens is one of the softest hoods in n.y. brownsville an harlem is where the real niggas at bitchhlol iight...roll thru corona n start calling people spics....go ahead...i wanna see your punkass make it out of there alive

adedwutang
09-05-2005, 07:01 PM
i only read the first 2 pages and i got somethin to say, im white and i say nigga to plenty of black people all the time and they dont giv a shit cuz they understand that there not from the slave times and they didnt go thru that shit so im askin for all black people to stop usin that as an excuse when most of ya have no idea wut bein a slave is like, my people- Albanians, have been slaves for more then 500 yrs and that stopped in the 1970's, which means we can relate to it better then u, another reason im allowed to say it is that i grew up wit the same problems as all the black peeps in my hood, we can relate and we like brothers cuz death dont discriminate, it just so happens that bronx is filled wit more poor black people then white ones, if u wanna stay in that mindset that white people are the devil, u betta check yaself cuz not every white person is in the klu klux klan

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 07:01 PM
i told yall im on curfew for parole for beatin the shit out of a snitch nigga like yo self bitch and when i get off parole is comin lookin for yo snitch ass

09-05-2005, 07:02 PM
:lmao: so you gonna come down to Baltimore just to fuck me up over some internet shit, LMFAO what a +) NIGGA i'mma leave this idiot to ya'll man, shit is sad

LHX
09-05-2005, 07:03 PM
im tellin you man

there has got to be an easier way for heads that beef online to meet up in real life and sort the shit out

JASPER
09-05-2005, 07:07 PM
There needs to be some sort of arm wrestle device like you see in certain arcades that you can hook up to yur pc with a usb cord and wrestle out your online disputes

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 07:12 PM
nigga u aint want me to come to pussy ass baltimore. brownsville cant be fucked with. c'mon our native sons the craziest nigga alive mike tyson how u think the rest of us gon be bitch

LHX
09-05-2005, 07:12 PM
or some sort of rpg-type system set up

fuck

i am getting excited

i want to kick everybodys ass now

make people scared to turn their computer on and shit

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 07:18 PM
id whoop yo bitch ass lh. who gon be scared to turn on thier computer cuz of yo ass negro. go outside and get in a real beef bitchh

Grim Reapa
09-05-2005, 07:19 PM
its bodymore sides him and tizlam r more gangster than u'll ever be

JASPER
09-05-2005, 07:19 PM
Hoods with an internet connection can't be all that hard...

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 07:20 PM
bodymore aint shit compared to brownsville niggas. u wanna test my gansta then come holla at me son or ill roll through queens anyday bitch

Jet Set
09-05-2005, 07:22 PM
you so gangsta you dont even have ur own name...... nobody knows you

09-05-2005, 07:27 PM
id whoop yo bitch ass lh. who gon be scared to turn on thier computer cuz of yo ass negro. go outside and get in a real beef bitchh

:lmao: he just described himself

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
09-05-2005, 07:28 PM
I've only got one thing to say:

maximillion36 is a cunt

Queen Of Poetry
09-05-2005, 07:28 PM

What the hell?

Find urself.........

maestro wooz
09-05-2005, 07:48 PM

All My Colombian Urban Legends Stand Up

hahaha

and hahahaha@this thread

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
09-05-2005, 07:52 PM
peace.

Catz be actin retarded. I'm not even "Latino," but I know the word LATIN-O got nothing to do with those indigenous people we call that. Matter of fact..most people yall call "LATINOS" that I know..completely despise that word. The concept of what is "LATIN" and SPAIN got nothing to do with Mexico and any nearby countries in that region of the earth (excluding slavery, colonialism, imperialism, the catholic religion, a bad case of small pox and speaking spanish). Indigenous peoples existed in Mexico, Central America,and South America way before any Spaniards came over to pay a visit once they discovered the word wasn't flat. And besides that...THERE'S NOTHING "LATIN" (german, slavic, english, ducth and french) about those indigenous people..except for the fact they were stripped of their original tongues, cultures and religions....and now speak Spanish. They didn't "create" these people who were already inhabited and established there...so why name them..after your "background" across the ocean?? The term HISPANIC relates to people oF SPAIN....across the Atlantic Ocean. The "african-american" over here is not British because we speak English., so the same rule applies. If anything to call them LATINO or HISPANIC.....completely disregards their TRUE HISTORY and ancient culture before the conquistadores arrived. These people...after the OLMECS (2500 BC...afrikan people)..., have atleast 50 to 60,000 years of history here when they finally migrated to the western hemisphere. And this is way before any spaniards landed here.

Look up the: anahuac, izapa, purepecha, otomi, huaxtec, tajin, mixtec, pipil, the anasazi, mogollon, hohokam, zuni, pueblo, the hopi, obviously...the inca, maya, and aztecs...hundreds of tribes man. Matter of fact these indigenous people were enhanced mathematically...and astronomically..., and had already built extensive and vast cities way before and way larger than any metropolis in Europe in "1492."

AND scientifically...just like the japanese and chinese, the "latino" is closely related to the Black Man's genetic makeup. Make no mistake about it..

so all in all, i express my peace to these people as well..that want to practice brotherhood with me nahmean.

ALOT OF SIMILARITIES...in alot of different aspects...

the truth shall set you free..

peace

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

KBOS
09-05-2005, 08:22 PM
You have homies?

triggahappy187
09-05-2005, 08:24 PM
Who cares main there always gone be a time when u wish you weren black or when u wish u werent white or latino or whatever u r, But in the end as long as u breathin thats all that matters, Fuck a color.

KBOS
09-05-2005, 08:31 PM
Tampaximillion, a real gangster doesn't make beef over the internet and they don't brag about how hard they are over the internet. You a pussy ass wigga, how come when I called you out earlier you didn't say nothing?

For the record, you aint shit, nobody scared of you, you're a discrace to black people, and you've been shitted on by the whole forum! Tell me maxi, what hard gangster crimes have you done?

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 08:34 PM
when did ur fake ass call me out. nigga u wants to get down roll through brownsville and we'll see whats really good witchur pussy ass bitch

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 08:35 PM
nigga im fresh out of rikers and have no problems with going back if its too beat down a punk ass white boy like yoself foo

ColombianMami
09-05-2005, 08:40 PM
being in Rikers aint anything to be proud of...what a punk

TUCO
09-05-2005, 08:42 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/TucsZilla/chea.jpg

peace

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 08:43 PM
i's a punk at least i's real and gets down for mine bitch unlike the rest of y'all fake ass mofuckers here on this site. cot damn im finna to knock all yall out especially that fag. yall no who he is hes been exposed in my picture. bitch ass nigga heated as fuck cuz i dropped that ether on his ass and rhode islands soft ass 2 bitch

KBOS
09-05-2005, 08:46 PM
when did ur fake ass call me out. nigga u wants to get down roll through brownsville and we'll see whats really good witchur pussy ass bitch
By me a plane ticket and perhaps I will, otherwise come on down to Boston... Please do take a trip to roxbury or dorchester at night...

KBOS
09-05-2005, 08:53 PM
i's a punk at least i's real and gets down for mine bitch unlike the rest of y'all fake ass mofuckers here on this site. cot damn im finna to knock all yall out especially that fag. yall no who he is hes been exposed in my picture. bitch ass nigga heated as fuck cuz i dropped that ether on his ass and rhode islands soft ass 2 bitch
Can you read dickhead? I already told you about how hard some parts of providence are. You don't know shit about rhode island.

What did you accomplish here? The whole forum thinks you a pussy ass cunt with the intelligence of terry shiavo... Yet you keep showing your stupidity by coming back saying the same ignorant shit like rhode islands soft, im hard, come to brownsville and test me blah blah blah

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 08:54 PM
nigga bostons soft just like rhode island. ill knock yo ass out whenever ehereever pussy ass bitchh

KBOS
09-05-2005, 08:55 PM
lamo at this retard

09-05-2005, 08:55 PM
exactly this clown thinks he's shit because he's fronting on the internet, :lmao: this is funny as hell

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 08:56 PM
nigga dont be the next contestant on maximillions screen

ColombianMami
09-05-2005, 08:57 PM
i's a punk at least i's real and gets down for mine bitch unlike the rest of y'all fake ass mofuckers here on this site. cot damn im finna to knock all yall out especially that fag. yall no who he is hes been exposed in my picture. bitch ass nigga heated as fuck cuz i dropped that ether on his ass and rhode islands soft ass 2 bitchhaha..."i's"? what the fuck is that?...learn how to speak good english n then you could come back to argue some more

09-05-2005, 08:57 PM
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Cottage/6060/CLOWN.gif

KBOS
09-05-2005, 09:00 PM
nigga bostons soft just like rhode island. ill knock yo ass out whenever ehereever pussy ass bitchh
Faggot ass cunt, you don't know shit about boston

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 09:03 PM
i know boston aint as hard as brownsville. nigga my brownsville niggas n i will beat yo ass down in your livin room in front of yo punk ass moms. u's a bitch and everyone no sun tzu a beatch so i dont even cot to arrest that little punk ass fagget snitch bitch ass wannabe thug cartoon watchin nigga. take yo ducktales somewhere else bitchh

Pericoloso
09-05-2005, 09:05 PM
/

09-05-2005, 09:05 PM
http://niagarasafetyvillage.on.ca/usrdata/131/images/Clown%20Dunk.JPG

ColombianMami
09-05-2005, 09:06 PM
:dead: somebody plz shut him up

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-05-2005, 09:10 PM
thats funny a latinos gonna be more black than me, a black man. all i'm sayin is y'all need to stop actin like your black cuz u aint. you dont see niggas walkin around talkin like they latino or using latino slurs against latino people, while latinos always use the word nigga. y'all shouldnt be allowed to call urself niggas cuz u aint. bitches

U aint Black U R GHETTO!!!! there is a difference!!!
What!! Shame on Ni66a that try to Run Game on Ni66a!!!!

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 09:15 PM
nigga is that pic from ur home photo album. and to the nigga sayin i aint black nigga i's a hell lot blacker than yo bitch ass. imma a ghetto nigga nigga so suck my dick bitchh

Pericoloso
09-05-2005, 09:16 PM
/

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-05-2005, 09:17 PM
psalms? elephant man?

hmmmmm??

Pericoloso
09-05-2005, 09:18 PM
/

KBOS
09-05-2005, 09:19 PM
i know boston aint as hard as brownsville. nigga my brownsville niggas n i will beat yo ass down in your livin room in front of yo punk ass moms. u's a bitch and everyone no sun tzu a beatch so i dont even cot to arrest that little punk ass fagget snitch bitch ass wannabe thug cartoon watchin nigga. take yo ducktales somewhere else bitchh
Please mutha fucka, come and beat me down infront of my mom with your whole crew! If you real then why not come and do it? I'm inviting you to come kick my ass, and I feel perfectly safe doing it because I know your a little clown who wont do shit.

BTW, speaking of moms, I seen this picture of your mom

http://204.176.141.20/images/mcronald.jpg

no wonder your such a punk ass clown

09-05-2005, 09:20 PM
jea ben,get em get em

Pericoloso
09-05-2005, 09:20 PM
/

KBOS
09-05-2005, 09:22 PM
nigga is that pic from ur home photo album. and to the nigga sayin i aint black nigga i's a hell lot blacker than yo bitch ass. imma a ghetto nigga nigga so suck my dick bitchh
You are a discrace to black people every where... learn to spell crackbaby

Pericoloso
09-05-2005, 09:23 PM
/

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 09:24 PM
nigga i's be there after im finished nockin out that bitch ass puerto rican. ooooooooowwwwwweeeee i'm finna to knock out two fake ass thugs bitchh

Pericoloso
09-05-2005, 09:25 PM
Talk is cheap.

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 09:25 PM
nigga us the disgrace to black people. i help the hood i's gives the kids a portion of mys earnings to gos bys candy bitchh

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 09:26 PM
ur moms is cheap too bitchh

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-05-2005, 09:28 PM
nigga us the disgrace to black people. i help the hood i's gives the kids a portion of mys earnings to gos bys candy bitchh
and how does candy help???
it just rots teeth and allows hyperactivity fucking up a childs concentration

Like I said..... U R GHETTO !!!!

KBOS
09-05-2005, 09:29 PM
I can't understand you, I don't speak wigger

Shaolin Warrior
09-05-2005, 09:30 PM
forgot the l sweetheart and i'm just stating that this nigga thinx that he can just say whatever the fuck he wants lmao he said i use racial slurs

cornball

ligger

spic

mucho papi ass

Fuck UUUUUU

lol i'm dun wit this shit
Bro, I didn't mean you, I meant this Maximillion motherfucker. But well, I should have quoted him. My bad.

KBOS
09-05-2005, 09:31 PM
nigga i's be there after im finished nockin out that bitch ass puerto rican. ooooooooowwwwwweeeee i'm finna to knock out two fake ass thugs bitchh
Blah Blah Blah you're all talk

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 09:35 PM
nigga us 31 get a life bitch ass nigga. and we'll see whose all talk when yo ass get knocked the fuck out bitch. callin me ghetto nigga i's a hood legend and maximillion love the kids thats why i gives them money to buy candy. bitch u's the wigger u's a house wigga. dont be the next contestant on maximillions scream. yall dont want it with maximillion.........NOOOOOOOOO

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-05-2005, 09:37 PM
what a waste of space

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-05-2005, 09:39 PM
nigga us 31 get a life bitch ass nigga. and we'll see whose all talk when yo ass get knocked the fuck out bitch. callin me ghetto nigga i's a hood legend and maximillion love the kids thats why i gives them money to buy candy. bitch u's the wigger u's a house wigga. dont be the next contestant on maximillions scream. yall dont want it with maximillion.........NOOOOOOOOO

cheap sluts eat nuts keep ya mouth shut !!!

maxipads36 lift ya skirt up bitchrag

tostones
09-05-2005, 09:42 PM
maxi never met a black latino. what world does he live in?

maximillion36
09-05-2005, 09:42 PM
Us A Waste Of Life Bitchh Ass Wigga

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-05-2005, 09:43 PM
he doesnt live he just exists with out reason!!!

KBOS
09-05-2005, 09:52 PM
lamo at maxi thinkin hes a hood legend. Hood lengends can spell basic words and they stand for something fairly intelligent. As far as you loving kids, that shit aint right, touching little boys is not cool. And I do want beef with tampaximillion, please do come over to boston and show that you're not all talk. Its like mobb deep said, aint no such thing as half way crooks, so come around here and be true son

tostones
09-05-2005, 09:53 PM
like a true and living once told me "you are as black as I am".

true indeed.

peace

born invincible
09-05-2005, 10:00 PM
isnt this the kind of thread that our admin/mod team should be cleaning up? i mean fo real this kinda shit is retarded!! we got kids on here beefing on a message board!?!?! how gay is that?

mark/36... where yall at? please clean up this shit!! its gettin old! we should rename this forum Wutangdaycare.com

shystar36
09-05-2005, 10:19 PM
listen fag latinos aint black its plain and simple. in my eyes, when i see a latino tryin to act like he a nigga its just as bad as a white person doin it. latinos need to stop sayin the word nigga cuz it disrespects black people in general.it was a name branded on us by whites during slavery. and dont even start with latinos went through slavery too. did u go through it for 500 years. no so shut the fuck up. in fact, whites have more right to say nigga than a latino cuz they invented it. and put away ur ebonics dictionary and wutang manual and stop actin like u a thug. drop some science on me huh, i swear rza must regret puttin that wu slang dictionary in his book cuz now u got millions of latinos and whites talkin like they niggas. stop actin like u hard too bitch, u from pussy ass rhode island, the softest state in all of america. if u came through my hood (brownsville) and started sayin nigga and u was a latino u wouldnt leave alive. i swear all yall copy us blacks with everything we come up with, maybe we should start being nerds instead of thugs so that the whites and dumbass latinos will get educated and come up with thier own culture instead of trying to be like us. smh in disgust at u bitch ass latinos yo..you ask if latinos went through slavery for 500 years. how many fucking years did you go through slavery...none. you can't blame all racism on white people. black people sold the slaves to spaniards. spaniards shipped am over and sold them to white people. all of us had a part in slavery. there was even a point in history where there were white slaves. plus you're sounded mad racist. "white's and dumb latino's"...how the fuck can you say some shit like that and then talk about racism. plus there is no such thing as acting "black". you're making it seen like the only way of being black is to be ignorant. you stated "maybe we should start being nerds in stead of thugs so others will become intelligent", you just basically called black people stupid with that comment. like if you're not a thug than you're automatically a nerd. the only reason i'm making a deal about this is because i've met a lot of black dudes with that mentality and that's what get's black folks in the stereotypes that they're in. if you want to make your statement, say people need to stop acting hood. plus how many killarmy cd's do you have with pr terrorist saying nigga. you can't pick and choose. i don't use the word and i know what you're trying to say. but you're prejudice as fuck. when spanish and white kids from nice areas act hood, then it['s understandable. but people that grew up in poverty, or the so called "ghetto", that's the way people talk. in all honesty it's like times have changed. i know that white government still rules everything, but as far as everyday people, blacks seem to be the most racist people around right now. when i was in highschool it was funny to pick on white kids and intimidate them and shit. that shit just made people look mad ignorant. you're making black people look bad for real. if i wasn't latin and i was black i'd seriously dog you out right now.

Big Risk
09-05-2005, 10:43 PM
yo max, stop acting white, white people started using nigga first man. Stop acting white and start being black man damn.

Bedlam
09-05-2005, 10:48 PM
so shut ur ignorant asses up
Does anyone else find that quote incredibly ironic?

tommytootone
09-06-2005, 03:32 AM
yo word max is wack shitttttttt that nigga is corny word up talking all this trash shit brownsville shit I roll there and take you watch kid! nigga's

WU-KILLAH
09-06-2005, 03:38 AM
yo max, stop acting white, white people started using nigga first man. Stop acting white and start being black man damn.

ahahah !!!! :hooray:

7ess
09-06-2005, 09:59 AM
I'm not reading 23 pages of this bullshit, look at Brazil, Cuba, turn on telemundo shits mad racist, mad segregated. you need some lessons in understanding equality, at the end of the day we're all "niggas" & "spics" to the majority of white people...peace
& ghetto ass motherfuckers talk a certain way believe that & the hip hop culture should know no color or race & that in itself is a beautiful thing

chiba
09-06-2005, 11:54 AM
I'm not reading 23 pages of this bullshit, look at Brazil, Cuba, turn on telemundo shits mad racist, mad segregated. you need some lessons in understanding equality, at the end of the day we're all "niggas" & "spics" to the majority of white people...peace
& ghetto ass motherfuckers talk a certain way believe that & the hip hop culture should know no color or race & that in itself is a beautiful thing

word up :yes:
latinos could come as black as sammy sosa
japanese as fukimori (former prez of peru)
and as white as cameron diaz
etc

peace

froth
09-06-2005, 01:58 PM
Wasn't this guy joking?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-06-2005, 01:59 PM
nope he is an idiot

WU-KILLAH
09-06-2005, 03:31 PM

nah you ain't niggas or spics yall are Gringoes whateve is your color...

The Red Horseman
09-06-2005, 05:08 PM
maximillion is one of my bitches

KBOS
09-06-2005, 05:32 PM
Yo I hope that saucey faggot maximillion is readin this shit feeling heated like 100 lit candel sticks cause we talk about what a no good dicksucker faggot he is and he can't reply.

Common maxi, you soft like thin clouds and you bring mo stank on the forum then diapers. This mutha fucka is all talk. Do something about cunt, come to my house, I want to see ya penis shaped head and drop some hot bricks on it ya feel me

The Red Horseman
09-06-2005, 05:37 PM
maximillion36 is LUSTMENG they both have micro penis

BlaK FuRYaN
09-06-2005, 05:46 PM
Why would a man want to be called a nigguh?
Slave traders called any man who weren't white "Nigguh"
Men and Women who call them selves nigguh are, majority of the time ignorant...
Coz if they new the degrading use of this title for non white people they wouldn't glorify being one...

Its pps like Max who make it hard for the opressed people (everyone who gets fucked by the system) to unite....Black, Whit, latino, Irish ect

At the end of the day the system doesn't cater for colour.....every ones madukes is still prolly working 2-3 jobs gettin ficked by the system and they white too.....

So max you continue being a "Nigguh" coz thats just whut they want you to be.....

peace