PDA

View Full Version : A-l-l-a-h

Mashallarts
12-15-2008, 02:31 PM
Apologies if this has been discussed here before.
The ARM LEG LEG ARM HEAD, thing is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of...I'm not even gonna say 'no disrespect to those who believe that' cuz you have to be an ignorant blind following person to believe nonsense like that.

What I want to ask all those who do believe in this, is ......why ???????

Ghostface has snapped out of it, I also hear Masta Killah doesn't believe that...(is this true??)

the name ALLAH is reserved for the ALMIGHTY ALLAH WHO CREATED YOU AND ME...No man can have that name

peace :)

Anil
12-15-2008, 05:20 PM
lol my parents named me Allah Anil Muhamed

LORD NOSE
12-15-2008, 06:13 PM
The ARM LEG LEG ARM HEAD, thing is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of...

why are you telling us ?

TSA
12-15-2008, 07:39 PM
because its the most ridiculous thing he's ever heard of

Mashallarts
12-16-2008, 10:51 AM
because its the most ridiculous thing he's ever heard of

LOOL!

hmm yes ok ok!!

And to the dude who asked , "Why are you telling us?"
It's not what you highlighted of my comment I was telling you...but well done for quoting an irrelevant part of my post

Anil, I'm just interested to know what religion you belong to?

Peace

Edgar Erebus
12-16-2008, 11:42 AM
Sunny's a NGE, don't pay any attention to him.

I always thought it's a bit blasphemous - if you claim that you follow Islamic ways - to give any meaning to name Allah, a bit more to think that you are a god (which Allah means), and even more to give yourself a given name Allah.

knewcheeze
12-16-2008, 11:56 AM
Slim Tee's mom is a vampire who poisons babies....don't listen to it

you wanna know whats ridiculous?????

Muslims who innoculate their children with Vack-seens

don't these retards know that they got dah Shhwine up in um??????

Mashallarts????.....did your mommy and daddy innoculate you....are you gonna innoculate your children???????

lol......eye guess its wrong to eat pork but eye guess its okay to inject it with a needle right????

the point om getting at is

perhaps.....

if you was trying to be Allah and striving for that(instead of being so fucking stupid you inject pork into your children)

then perhaps you would have come across that knowledge!!!!!!!!!!!

but no you let the toms at the Mosque educate you

cee people.....this is why its really so much better to try and be Allah rather than be a Muslim

making an effort to be Allah you gonna strive and hopefully reach for perfection and IMPECCIBILITY!!!!!!!

or like eye said...you can be a fuckin Muslim and let those fucking idiots at the mosque edu-mowcate you and have you injecting pork in your children

believing oneself to be Muslim gives one the option to be like "om just a human being, we sin and we make mistakes" and thats your little weak ass cop out

being Allah you gonna strive for perfection

thank you Mash for saying something so stupid so eye could take a dookie on yah

PEACE

knowcheeze/nwonknu/MATHYOU/Micah/Jardoogar/el-debauch/the man who does not

Giflord
12-16-2008, 12:07 PM
^^ Exactly man.

The large majority of people do NOT wish to be powerful and successful. This is shown in the business/economical world and it is also reflected in the spiritual world as well. People would much rather (and happily) give up their power and strength because they are the masses who follow the other blind masses.

They do not realize how much more effective it is when you keep the power for yourself and strive for perfection and take responsibility for your ways and actions.

This is where the term cave man and savage come in. These people have no desire for any kind of elevation because they are mentally dead and happy with mediocracy.

Edgar Erebus
12-16-2008, 12:31 PM
http://www.geocities.com/coque90210/Owha_tafu_ckwi_tiam.jpg

Edgar Erebus
12-16-2008, 12:33 PM
http://blueskin.co.nz/blueskin_before_blog/steam%20engine%2021.11.04.JPG

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfFFFFFFF

Edgar Erebus
12-16-2008, 12:37 PM
http://www.chow.com/assets/2007/09/cheese_header_2.jpg

Know Your Cheese

A glossary of cheese terms

By Stephanie Lucianovic
http://www.chow.com/assets/2007/09/cheese_div_line.gif
Bloomy rind

This appears on cheeses that have been sprayed with or exposed to the molds necessary for their ripening. The cheese then ripens from the rind inward (the area just under the rind may become soft and runny during this process). Cheeses with bloomy rinds are white, soft, and velvety. Camembert is an example.
Hard/firm

Describes cheeses whose moisture content has been significantly reduced by aging, salting, or pressing. These are also referred to as grating cheeses. Parmigiano-Reggiano is an example.
Paste

The interior of the cheese beneath the rind. Depending on the moisture content of the paste, the cheese can be described as hard/firm, semihard/semifirm, semisoft, or soft.
Pasteurized

Milk that has been heated to 144 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or 160 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 seconds to kill off potentially harmful bacteria. Cheesemakers are of the opinion that using the lower temperature is the better way to achieve pasteurization without compromising flavor; but the quicker, hotter way is often deemed more economical.
Raw

Milk that has not been heated above 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Also referred to as unpasteurized. Because of FDA regulations, raw-milk cheeses that have been aged fewer than 60 days cannot be made or sold in the United States. Farmhouse-produced cheddar from Somerset, England, is a raw-milk cheese that has been aged at least six months. Parmigiano-Reggiano from Emilia-Romagna, Italy, is another raw-milk cheese. It may be aged between 14 months and four years.
Rennet

A preparation containing the coagulating enzyme used in the cheesemaking process. Not only does rennet encourage the milk to clump into curds, but it also influences the overall flavor of the cheese. With traditional rennet, the enzyme is taken from the stomach lining of the animal whose milk is being used for the cheese. Some cheeses might be described as vegetarian or rennetless, but that only means that the coagulant is vegetable-based, like what is obtained from thistle flower.
Semihard/semifirm

A cheese whose moisture content is 50 percent or less; Emmentaler is an example.
Semisoft

A cheese whose moisture content is between 50 and 75 percent; Morbier is an example.
Soft

A cheese with a very high moisture content. These cheeses are aged for only a short period of time. Brie is an example.
Washed rind

A rind that has been rubbed or washed with a saltwater solution, wine, beer, cider, or even brandy. Along with adding flavor to the cheese, washing the rind moisturizes the cheese during the aging process and usually results in an orange, sticky rind. Époisses is an example.

Mic Tyson
12-16-2008, 04:57 PM
Lol

LORD NOSE
12-16-2008, 07:07 PM
LOOL!

hmm yes ok ok!!

It's not what you highlighted of my comment I was telling you...but well done for quoting an irrelevant part of my post

Peace

the part i highlighted is very important - your intentions with this thread is possibly rooted in that line -

Slim TSunny's a NGE, don't pay any attention to him.

no i'm not - plus i don't desire the attention - thats why i stay in topics i have some knowledge on -

LOOL!

hmm yes ok ok!!

Peace

do you respect Rakim Allah ?

Peace ?

Wa Alaikum Salaam Ahki

Tell us who and what ALLAH truly is and isn't - lets start there - you can tell us what you believe Allah is and isn't and maybe the reason why some us us refer to Allah as Arm Leg Leg Arm Head will come up and bring you to an understanding and respect for those who acknowledge such

LORD NOSE
12-16-2008, 07:13 PM

Salaam

What is the difference between the Mosque and the Masjid ?

cee people.....this is why its really so much better to try and be Allah rather than be a Muslim

What about Muslims who inspired the lost founds in the wilderness to strive to be Allah and not see >HIM< as a spook god - were they not guides/messengers/angels in the dark for the dumb deaf and blind ?

Anil
12-16-2008, 09:38 PM
LOOL!

hmm yes ok ok!!

Peace

What religion i belong 2?.....
do i HAVE to belong to a religion?
well if i gotta answer that question if have to say openmindedistian

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-16-2008, 10:12 PM
The ARM LEG LEG ARM HEAD, thing is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of...I'm not even gonna say 'no disrespect to those who believe that' cuz you have to be an ignorant blind following person to believe nonsense like that.

Ghostface has snapped out of it, I also hear Masta Killah doesn't believe that...(is this true??)

the name ALLAH is reserved for the ALMIGHTY ALLAH WHO CREATED YOU AND ME...No man can have that name

I don't understand your point.

Arm Leg Leg Arm Head. The Human Body.

Each Man is his own God. God of his family.

While I'm not a religious man, I respect the idea that each man is responsible for, and in control of, his own personal universe.

Rather than looking to a higher power or spirit for guidance and direction, find it within yourself.

What are you saying?

Submit yourself to the divine Popa Wu before it's too late, you derelict, devil, melanin-lacking snake.

Cee Oh Vee
12-17-2008, 06:19 AM
What is the difference between the Mosque and the Masjid ?

If I may answer this question;

'Mosque' is, in effect, the 'European' word for the arabic, masjid.

There is no difference.

with peace.

Edgar Erebus
12-17-2008, 07:12 AM
^ You don't know to count.

DRUNKENDRAGON
12-17-2008, 11:06 AM
Why do they leave out the torso?

Black Man
12-17-2008, 11:26 AM
Sunny's a NGE, don't pay any attention to him.

I always thought it's a bit blasphemous - if you claim that you follow Islamic ways - to give any meaning to name Allah, a bit more to think that you are a god (which Allah means), and even more to give yourself a given name Allah.

So according to YOU Allah means god. "....god (which Allah means)" slim t

How does Allah mean god when the word Allah pre-dates the word god? How does the son/god (younger) give birth to the father/allah (older)?

The Original Man who IS ALLAH, the Supreme Being Black Man from Asia.

Cee Oh Vee
12-17-2008, 11:33 AM
^ Haha!

I still can't understand how you can make an acronym out of an English transliteration of an Arabic word.

Well, no - that's possible. BUT FOR PEOPLE TO ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT IS LUDICROUS.

Because there is, in effect, no correct way to transliterate Arabic into English; what if I spelled 'Allah' as 'Ulla'?

Then the acronym would completely crumble, and it would be acceptable for me to transliterate the word like this, because according to the proper pronunciation of 'Allah' in Arabic, the 'A' would be a cross between an English 'a' and 'u'.

Anyways, you get what I'm saying.

Black Man
12-17-2008, 11:36 AM
-bump-

Black Man
12-17-2008, 11:37 AM
Allah also pre-dates the arabic language!!!! Allah is NOT an arabic word.

Cee Oh Vee
12-17-2008, 11:42 AM
Black Man. You and I both know that your above point is irrelevant. Let's say the word is ancient-Mayan, my point still stands.

Edgar Erebus
12-17-2008, 01:08 PM
What is arabic?

What are its origins?

Are you arabic?

Who is the Original Man?

knewcheeze
12-17-2008, 02:17 PM
^^ Exactly man.

The large majority of people do NOT wish to be powerful and successful. This is shown in the business/economical world and it is also reflected in the spiritual world as well. People would much rather (and happily) give up their power and strength because they are the masses who follow the other blind masses.

They do not realize how much more effective it is when you keep the power for yourself and strive for perfection and take responsibility for your ways and actions.

This is where the term cave man and savage come in. These people have no desire for any kind of elevation because they are mentally dead and happy with mediocracy.

we have a winner!!!!!!

yeah the word eye was thinking of was

CRUTCH

yeah eye got them orthi-doxes a little shook round my way

eye debated a couple of em and they can tell that the wind is about to blow

and you know....the majority of their theatened feeling is due to the fact they wanna keep they WOMEN in their cultural blinders

om telling you one of da biggest reasons these orthi-dox men is so threatened is because of some Hijabi-vagina

pardon the crudeness but its soooo true

knewcheeze
12-17-2008, 02:27 PM
Peace Slim T....that was very entertaining....eye sincerely enjoyed that....once again pardon the crudeness but my planet of war is 142 million miles from the sun......you know eye know cheeze and cheeze is bad for humans

Peace Sunny

"What is the difference between the Mosque and the Masjid ?"

the Mosque is a negative term....Masjid is the positive term

Mosque eye believe comes from the word Mosquito.....or at least thats what Umi from Malaysia told da eye

"What about Muslims who inspired the lost founds in the wilderness to strive to be Allah and not see >HIM< as a spook god - were they not guides/messengers/angels in the dark for the dumb deaf and blind ?"

good point....there are defineatly Muslims who are 5 percent and or God

Elijah Muhammad said he wanted to make Gods out of all his followers

7. Surely that which you are promised will come to pass.
8. So when the stars are made to disappear,
9. And when the heaven is rent asunder,
10. And when the mountains are carried away as dust,
11. And when the messengers are made to reach their appointed time,

eye brought up this verse to the Imam of the biggest Mosque in the area and the motherfucka bullshitted his way out of it

Mashallarts
12-17-2008, 03:46 PM
Slim Tee's mom is a vampire who poisons babies....don't listen to it

you wanna know whats ridiculous?????

Muslims who innoculate their children with Vack-seens

don't these retards know that they got dah Shhwine up in um??????

Mashallarts????.....did your mommy and daddy innoculate you....are you gonna innoculate your children???????

lol......eye guess its wrong to eat pork but eye guess its okay to inject it with a needle right????

the point om getting at is

perhaps.....

if you was trying to be Allah and striving for that(instead of being so fucking stupid you inject pork into your children)

then perhaps you would have come across that knowledge!!!!!!!!!!!

making an effort to be Allah you gonna strive and hopefully reach for perfection and IMPECCIBILITY!!!!!!!

or like eye said...you can be a fuckin Muslim and let those fucking idiots at the mosque edu-mowcate you and have you injecting pork in your children

believing oneself to be Muslim gives one the option to be like "om just a human being, we sin and we make mistakes" and thats your little weak ass cop out

being Allah you gonna strive for perfection

thank you Mash for saying something so stupid so eye could take a dookie on yah

PEACE

knowcheeze/nwonknu/MATHYOU/Micah/Jardoogar/el-debauch/the man who does not

If it means saving your life, you are even allowed to eat pork under circumstances.......your argument regarding vaccinations was pretty weak...If by getting vaccinated you remain safe from harmful diseases, then obviously you must get vaccinated. Nobody is saying go to the clinic and get the doctor to rub a bacon sandwich on your bumcheeks...no! You evidently don't know anything about Islam , as you clearly appear to be a self ego feeding wannabe knowledge giver
Islam has laws that are not so simple to comprehend, which is why you have to refer to the scholars....whilst I respect you as a human being, a CREATION of God, you are nowhere near to him lol! What kind of God uses foul language?

Have you been vaccinated? If so....why? If you're claiming to be ALLAH or striving to be like him, why do you rely on such things? Allah is infallible and does not rely on anything or anyone to keep him alive. ..if not, then that's your own stupidity.

You say it's better to be ALLAH than to be a Muslim ....
The word Muslim means to SUBMIT ...and that to SUBMIT to ALLAH ...how can you strive to be Allah when you were created? Yes you were a drop of semen that came out your dads penis....at that point you could have been swallowed or even flushed down the toilet....do you seriously think you are some kind of creator? ALLAH is not born..neither will he die...
Yes you may posess the attributes of ALLAH such as kindness, mercy, forgiveness, but still to a limit......YOU are limited....ALLAH is unlimited.

As a human being and a MUSLIM, we must strive to be the best human beings we can be, and that means to obey Allah's laws i.e follow the Quran and the Traditions of the Prophet Muhammad and his family (peace and blessings be on all of them) Striving for perfection does not mean striving to be the creator of the universe.....If man starts thinking he is too great, he becomes arrogant...you always have to acknowledge WHERE you came from and WHERE you're gonna go !! THE EARTH ....yes you will die one day, so how can you walk around with an arrogant nature that you are ALLAH ...cuz only Allah is eternal.
Strive to reach him and be close to him, he created you so he will help you in your journey
There is a universe contained within the human being, he just needs to come to self realisation and know his weaknesses in order to unleash that.
Knowing yourself is knowing your creator
And stop being so arrogant...you aint no God cuzn

Thanks for saying something completely contradictory to your own presence so "EYE" could take a dookie on yah ....

(What kind of God can't spell???)

Peace brotha

Black Man
12-17-2008, 03:49 PM
The word Muslim means to SUBMIT ...and that to SUBMIT to ALLAH

Muslim does NOT mean to SUBMIT!!!!!

Mashallarts
12-17-2008, 03:52 PM
hmmm..........no it really does....... what is your interpretation of it?

Black Man
12-17-2008, 03:54 PM
The black man is not GOD,
All humans were created equally by Allah
The only superior human is the one who posesses Piety!

ALLAH the almighty is not a man .......

Wondering WHY you keep referring to Allah as a HIM?

YOU are limited....ALLAH is unlimited.

Allah is unlimited huh......when is Allah going to speak for Allah? Why does everybody HAVE to speak for Allah? Why can't Allah SPEAK for HIS own self?

Mashallarts
12-17-2008, 04:07 PM
Why did Allah have to send down 124,000 Prophets to convey the message? Why didn't Allah just come down as a human and do it himself?
Man has free will, otherwise there's no point in our creation and presence on this earth.
And if you want to know what Allah has spoken, then read the Quran and those are Allahs words to you

Regarding the HE ...... in arabic, 'ALLAH' doesn't have a masculine or feminine association, the nearest thing (although extremely far) to utilise in the english language would be HE.....in English, God can be God's or Goddess, Godess' ...you can't do that with ALLAH in arabic.

So you gonna tell me according to you what MUSLIM means? Cuz it does mean one who submits. And it's an arabic word

Mashallarts
12-17-2008, 04:30 PM
the part i highlighted is very important - your intentions with this thread is possibly rooted in that line -

Slim T

no i'm not - plus i don't desire the attention - thats why i stay in topics i have some knowledge on -

do you respect Rakim Allah ?

Peace ?

Wa Alaikum Salaam Ahki

Tell us who and what ALLAH truly is and isn't - lets start there - you can tell us what you believe Allah is and isn't and maybe the reason why some us us refer to Allah as Arm Leg Leg Arm Head will come up and bring you to an understanding and respect for those who acknowledge such

salam alaikum brother

In regards to Rakim ... I respect him as a musician yeah of course..doesn't mean I have to embrace his beliefs and ideology

"In the name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate.
Say (O Muhammad) He is God the One God, the Everlasting Refuge, who has not begotten, nor has been begotten, and equal to Him is not anyone." The Holy Quran

It is Allah alone who creates, provides , gives life and causes death, and it is Allah whom people should seek refuge in

Allah was not born, neither shall he die. Allah did not create the earth in 6 days and neither did he need to rest on the 7th. Allah says 'Kun Faya Kun' = Be and it is
He has no father, mother, son or daughter....it is people who are in need of those since they are created... Allah has NO equal ..he is faceless and body parts cannot be attributed to him

take care
alaikum salam

WARPATH
12-17-2008, 04:56 PM
salam alaikum brother

In regards to Rakim ... I respect him as a musician yeah of course..doesn't mean I have to embrace his beliefs and ideology

Say (O Muhammad) He is God the One God, the Everlasting Refuge, who has not begotten, nor has been begotten, and equal to Him is not anyone." The Holy Quran

It is Allah alone who creates, provides , gives life and causes death, and it is Allah whom people should seek refuge in

Allah was not born, neither shall he die. Allah did not create the earth in 6 days and neither did he need to rest on the 7th. Allah says 'Kun Faya Kun' = Be and it is
He has no father, mother, son or daughter....it is people who are in need of those since they are created... Allah has NO equal ..he is faceless and body parts cannot be attributed to him

take care
alaikum salam

Why do you feel the need to assert your beliefs to others?

And...

How can you claim that Arm leg leg arm head is ridiculous, when your claiming the ridiculous yourself (Knowing about an all knowing omnipotent entity or being)?

Mashallarts
12-17-2008, 05:00 PM
^^

The brother asked me to tell him who/what Allah is...I am not imposing my 'view' ..he said so that we may discuss/debate politely about this matter so we can come to a conclusion. HmMMmMmMm!!!!

And I can claim ARM LEG LEG ARM HEAD is ridiculous, because in the French language, German, Dutch, Spanish.......whatever JAPANESE ......ARM has a completely different name..well so do all the other body parts...when you combine them together they don't spell ALLAH....that's out the window

respekt blud

Yasir Allah
12-17-2008, 09:55 PM

Peace

That break down you just gave of Allah is just ONE way of seeing Allah. See in the NGE we let our creativity run free we're not mentally confined by religion.

As far as Ghostface he never was a part of this, he was just influenced in his younger days because the founders of the Wu were NGE RZA, Asun Unique (dirty) and GZA.

Masta Killa is God I just saw him at the Show and Prove in June of this year. He came to our table to check out my brother's book (The Immortal Birth by Allah Jihad) and we was like "Peace Masta Killa"! He checked us quick LOL! He said "no, Jamel Irief God! That Masta Killa, that's just what I do, call me Jamel Irief!

Peace

Edgar Erebus
12-18-2008, 08:03 AM
Mosque eye believe comes from the word Mosquito.....or at least thats what Umi from Malaysia told da eye

Your Umi knows shit.

WARPATH
12-18-2008, 10:35 AM
^^

The brother asked me to tell him who/what Allah is...I am not imposing my 'view' ..he said so that we may discuss/debate politely about this matter so we can come to a conclusion. HmMMmMmMm!!!!

And I can claim ARM LEG LEG ARM HEAD is ridiculous, because in the French language, German, Dutch, Spanish.......whatever JAPANESE ......ARM has a completely different name..well so do all the other body parts...when you combine them together they don't spell ALLAH....that's out the window

respekt blud

Ok so.................

You can prove this all true then?

If not then your claims are just as ridiculous. I'm just saying don't be so judgemental over others, because they are judging you the same way.

knewcheeze
12-18-2008, 12:28 PM
Mash....thank you for allowing me to expose you for the hypocrite you are

Eyrkah Badu don't vaccinate her children and they in perfect health...better health than you will EVER be in

vaccines ain't saving nobodys life

the Quran specifically says NO PORK

NO PORK

NO PORK

cee everyone....this is what happens when you use religion as a CRUTCH!!!!!!!!

you try to justify INJECTING PIG IN YOUR BELOVED BABIES

knewcheeze
12-18-2008, 12:31 PM
"Wondering WHY you keep referring to Allah as a HIM?"

cuz he got pork in his bloodstream

om wondering how a so called Muslim can justify injecting pork in his seeds and still claim ISlam as a religion

in Islam whatever sect you can only eat pork if you about to starve to death

Edgar Erebus
12-18-2008, 12:35 PM
http://pictopia.com/perl/get_image?provider_id=126&size=550x550_mb&ptp_photo_id=3529927

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Black Man
12-19-2008, 03:56 PM
hmmm..........no it really does....... what is your interpretation of it?

I don't have an interpretation of that word. Knowledge means to know.

In the religious world it is said to mean "one who submits to the will of Allah".

The definition is often times taken on face value for people assume that those who are followers of the religion of Al-Islam "own" certain terms so "of course" they would be the best knower. Upon further examination several facts become evident.

Taking muslim to the etymological root one will find that it is derived from salaam (slm). By expanding to the word to muslim (mslm) you will get "one of peace". Therefore, from the etymological root, this appears to be the full meaning of the word. A curious fact appears upon deeper research of the term muslim

The pattern mu--i-, along with the triconsonatal root pattern, s-l-m, denote "one of Peace." Again, the Muslim Community's interpretation of this word deviates quite a bit. This is because they adopt the fourth verb meaning of the roots s-l-m which, in its fullest linguistic and etymologic translation, signifies one arriving at "peace" by handing over, giving over, yielding, succumbing or surrendering to. That is the fullest translation, where were we can recognize the popular rendition of "submission.

the word muslim can be translated, from its etymological foundation, to mean one who is at peace by "submitting" when dealing with a specific verb meaning. In addition to the etymological Understanding of the word muslim there is also record of it's usage in pre-Al-Islamic so that a pre-religious context and connotation can be drawn up.

“With this initial understanding, we shall take up as our first example the conceptual pair formed by the words muslim "Muslim" and kafir "infidel" which stand, as is obvious, in opposition to one another. If we trace these two Koranic key -terms back to the earlier pre-Islamic stage, we notice that originally they did not even form a pair. Both words were there certainly, but there was no essential connection between them. Moreover, neither of them had any religious connotation, muslim means "a man who hands over something precious to another who demands it of him" and kafir "a man who does not show gratitude to his benefactor". It is only at the second stage of development, that is within the Koranic system, that the two are put in opposition to one another...."
God and Man in the Koran, Toshihiko Izutsu, Keio University, Tokyo, Japan, pg 52

The language of Arabic is not owned by the religion of orthodox Al-Islam.

diggy
12-19-2008, 08:26 PM
Taking muslim to the etymological root one will find that it is derived from salaam (slm). By expanding to the word to muslim (mslm) you will get "one of peace". Therefore, from the etymological root, this appears to be the full meaning of the word. A curious fact appears upon deeper research of the term muslim

The pattern mu--i-, along with the triconsonatal root pattern, s-l-m, denote "one of Peace." Again, the Muslim Community's interpretation of this word deviates quite a bit. This is because they adopt the fourth verb meaning of the roots s-l-m which, in its fullest linguistic and etymologic translation, signifies one arriving at "peace" by handing over, giving over, yielding, succumbing or surrendering to. That is the fullest translation, where were we can recognize the popular rendition of "submission.

I agree.

I would also like to add that one of Allah's names is Al-Salaam (peace). A muslim (which has the root word peace in it) is then one who commits him/herself to God's way - to enter into a covenant of peace with God.

PALEFORCE
12-20-2008, 10:41 PM
man is an unrealized god

LORD NOSE
12-22-2008, 02:37 PM
Have you been vaccinated? If so....why? If you're claiming to be ALLAH or striving to be like him, why do you rely on such things? Allah is infallible and does not rely on anything or anyone to keep him alive. ..if not, then that's your own stupidity.

ALLAH is not born..neither will he die...
Yes you may posess the attributes of ALLAH such as kindness, mercy, forgiveness, but still to a limit......YOU are limited....ALLAH is unlimited.

Strive to reach him and be close to him, he created you so he will help you in your journey
There is a universe contained within the human being, he just needs to come to self realisation and know his weaknesses in order to unleash that.
Knowing yourself is knowing your creator

Thanks for saying something completely contradictory to your own presence so "EYE" could take a dookie on yah ....

(What kind of God can't spell???)

Peace brotha

this man you are refering to is who ?
he, him

He's and Him's have arms legs legs arms and a head - right ?

who is this he you're talking about ?

"Strive to reach him"

how does one strive to reach this man you are talking about ?

reach him ?

in what way ?

LORD NOSE
12-22-2008, 02:42 PM
salam alaikum brother

understand that it is his knowledge of self and kind and his deep study into the lessons that made him

take care
alaikum salam

Understood - but look a lil closer

LORD NOSE
12-22-2008, 02:49 PM
man is an unrealized god

true

God/Allah is a title for those worthy of holding it
those who qualify themselves

V4D3R
12-22-2008, 02:52 PM
Peace

That break down you just gave of Allah is just ONE way of seeing Allah. See in the NGE we let our creativity run free we're not mentally confined by religion.

As far as Ghostface he never was a part of this, he was just influenced in his younger days because the founders of the Wu were NGE RZA, Asun Unique (dirty) and GZA.

Masta Killa is God I just saw him at the Show and Prove in June of this year. He came to our table to check out my brother's book (The Immortal Birth by Allah Jihad) and we was like "Peace Masta Killa"! He checked us quick LOL! He said "no, Jamel Irief God! That Masta Killa, that's just what I do, call me Jamel Irief!

Peace

Peace God.

New Born here outta Cee Cipher Truth. Was brought up by King of Kings (Allah the Original Man). Good read and that book is on order.

This site knowledge destroy god the mentals of these babies so it's good see the Gods Blackman and Yasir come in.

ChristO
12-24-2008, 03:30 PM
...we're made in God's image, right? listen, as a creation, what do you follow.

LORD NOSE
12-24-2008, 03:52 PM
...we're made in God's image, right? listen, as a creation, what do you follow.

in our image

Genesis 1:26 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=1&verse=26&version=31&context=verse)
Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."
Genesis 1:25-27 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=1&verse=25&end_verse=27&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Genesis 1 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=1&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

Originally Posted by Mashallarts http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1421341#post1421341)

take care
alaikum salam

The Quaran says WE Fashioned man from black mud
You refered to Allah as "HE" earlier but the Quaran often refers to Allah as "WE" - If Allah has no face and body parts cannot be attributed to HIM, then WHAT exactly is Allah ?
and how do THEY speak, or fashion men using black mud if THEY have no hands ?

Edgar Erebus
12-24-2008, 06:00 PM
understand that it is his knowledge of self and kind and his deep study into the lessons that made him

I'm more convinced that it was "I came in the door, I said it before, I never let the mic magmatize me no more" that made him.

DRUNKENDRAGON
12-24-2008, 08:09 PM
SOoooo, why do they leave out the torso in arm leg leg arm head?!

diggy
12-24-2008, 08:49 PM

http://bp2.blogger.com/_iWrf4zJREoc/SHsVSb1AkFI/AAAAAAAAAOo/0L2RbWPVyn0/s400/mike.jpg

ChristO
12-25-2008, 08:20 PM
in our image
take care
alaikum salam[/I]
...well, in my image...
...I was getting at the creator and the creation, the creatures.
I know that there is only one, the one creator. if there were more, the end result is acknowledgement even by them, that there can only be one God.

ChristO
12-25-2008, 08:23 PM

that's allaht, my brethren...

osiris3000
12-29-2008, 07:32 PM
Mashallarts, another religious fanatic. Shit just never ends. Ay buddy I suggest you go to youtube type in "is god light" and scroll down to the lecture by Dr. Malachi Z. York with that title. It will be very enlightening and it will destroy your reliance upon man-made religion. Matter of fact listen to all Dr. York's stuff. Don't be afraid now because your world will be undone by a master teacher.

Edgar Erebus
12-31-2008, 06:43 AM
Malachi York says that Nikola Tesla came from Venus.

JohnMilton
01-03-2009, 02:33 PM
the divinity of man is evident by being made in the image of god, as a bulder with the body as the most vital instrument of the mind its importance and existence in itself is evidence

alongside the fact all the elements recognized in the universe is combined as one in the human body. skin of earth breathe of air heat of fire saliva of water, alongside the physical recessive gene of albanism gives "negroids' the ability to create all others races and it is impossible the other way around

melanin is contained in a form in all matter terestrial and extra-terestrial to the planet earth, and any form with it dominant in they physical comprehension has to be dominant in general and of original descent. due to the idea the more you add to something the more deluded it gets so the darker the flesh the deeper the roots

alongside the egyptians african american influence on all cultures sambho god in asia, the south african achealogical findings .... but i digress

from chakras, being made in the image of gods, the ability to pro create, and the mind to create provides divinity a foundation....but fuck it

JohnMilton
01-03-2009, 02:43 PM
oh yeah one more thing.....

Psalm 82:6 (King James Version)

6I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

John 10:33-35 (King James Version)

33The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

34Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken

Notice line 35

also, if a animal has a child it wont be nothin outside what the animal was a dog dont give birth to a cat no it gives birth to a dog, so if u was made in the image of a god what would u be...(if u believe in that type of thing to paraphrase huey freeman)

LORD NOSE
01-03-2009, 04:17 PM
people just can't stop talking about the lessons

Mashallarts
01-11-2009, 08:14 AM
Mashallarts, another religious fanatic. Shit just never ends. Ay buddy I suggest you go to youtube type in "is god light" and scroll down to the lecture by Dr. Malachi Z. York with that title. It will be very enlightening and it will destroy your reliance upon man-made religion. Matter of fact listen to all Dr. York's stuff. Don't be afraid now because your world will be undone by a master teacher.

'DR' malachi is nothing but, a self righteous fanatic poisoning minds of naive black people who fear themselves. He is just a man and by the way you describe him it seems you worship HIM not God

And I'm a religious fanatic because I said people shouldn't call themselves ALLAH? yes absolutely (?>>>>???????????!!?!?!?!)

Please use the brain that you've been given by God to go and search and study even if it means going to China. Self realisation is what it's all about, the more that you study...the more you realise that you know nothing.

Stay humble blood.....if man starts comparing himself to God, he becomes arrogant and believes he's better than others. What you gotta always realise is that you're just a creation and one day you're going back to the earth........ God is infinite and you are just clay mixed with water who will be buried 6 feet deep one day.
Tell me what kind of God dies? And please don't quote me some tupac lyric "Even if they kill me, they can never take the life of a real G" yes yes......everyones spirit lives on...but you will be held accountable for your actions by the Supreme Being ...GOD.......The creator of the heavens and the universe....Man has been able to invent due to the creativity he's been given....Islam, Judaism, christianity aside, take it back to the beginning. You are nothing, just a mere slave of God. You have no control over your death, you only have control over your life.

It marvels me how that Cheesey dude can justify his position as 'God' simply by being able to get free things from people in his neighbourhood..........................??????? lol what

Stay humble and prostrate once in a while, it makes you realise how really you are NOTHING

Peace to everyone

Face of the Golden Falcon
01-11-2009, 12:51 PM
If man knows Self as God he will not display arrogance or think he is better than anyone else because these characteristics are not in God's nature. You cannot claim to be God and act like a devil.

SHEM HETEP

osiris3000
01-12-2009, 05:29 PM
Nah I just give credit where its due. I worship nothing. Because I AM. Dr. York wasn't perfect but he knew his shit. Whether he's in prison justifiably or not we'll probably never know. My guess is most likely he's a victim of the 10% who felt like he was revealing too much. Regardless of the propaganda most of his information was correct. It would serve you well to take a look at his "god series" scrolls and his "360 questions..." series if you can still find them. A lot of useful info that dispels religious myths. Minister Farrakhan is a master teacher as well.

iLLogik
01-13-2009, 12:07 AM
bumpalumptruious.