if you eat starburst you ain't muslim

mentos not Muslim

little debbie cakes not muslim

if you eat damn near anything at 7 -11 you ain't muslim

how can a non Muslim even judge Arm Leg Leg Arm Head

Edgar Erebus
12-18-2008, 01:37 PM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/HPM/BM1137%7EFart-Posters.jpg

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

knewcheeze
12-18-2008, 01:39 PM
exactly slim T

Mash might be a flatulent pink bunny rabbit

but he ain't no Muslim

lol

Edgar Erebus
12-18-2008, 01:41 PM
http://sirsatire.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/fart_contest_sketch.jpg

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

DRUNKENDRAGON
12-18-2008, 01:45 PM
2mClfU2NStY

Cee Oh Vee
12-18-2008, 05:17 PM
Please, with all due respect, take this shit to gen chat man, you know this thread ain't serving a purpose.

whitey
12-18-2008, 05:29 PM
does eating dick make a person non muslim?

knewcheeze
12-19-2008, 12:46 PM
does eating dick make a person non muslim?

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffff

u know thats a good question!!!!!

not sure but the Quran clearly forbids pork in any form

needle or otherwize

its just so funny

Muhammad asked Allah to not make shit too hard for his sect of Muslims

eye mean he made it really easy.....Allah didn't force Muhammads Muslims to go to the highest levels of Islam....just kept it basic and easy and this Marshallmathers(Mashallarts) can't even follow these basic guidelines

religion is such a fuckin crutch!!!!!!

knewcheeze
12-19-2008, 12:48 PM
Please, with all due respect, take this shit to gen chat man, you know this thread ain't serving a purpose.

and you think Marshallmathers post served any purpose more than mine

this is what eye do

eye destroy people in chat rooms

ask everyone at the duckdown.com forums

eye made Gome One, MF, and Basement Addicts do a corny ass "this is my last post on this message board eye am leaving forever and never comming back"

eye am mad smart....eye choose my debates wizely.....eye only debate the worst of the worst....

Mashallarts
12-19-2008, 02:14 PM
LOL! Wow am so flattered, a whole topic dedicated to me man! respekt for that cuz

But eh your resorting to this tactics just shows me you're some 14 year old cock who doesn't know a thing about life in the first place. Pork ...injections..mentos ? LOL

joka

Blud you havent even answered a SINGLE question I've put to you in the ARM LEG LEG ARM HEAD topic...if you're a real debating destroying whatever you claim to be, then step...otherwise take these little baby tactics an stick them up your arse .. cuz you ain't won shit...you've just escaped a whole bunch of points that i've murdered your white bumcheeks with...

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THEN YOU CAN BOAST OTHERWISE SHUT THE FUK UP!!!

and

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFVFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

It seems you have a fetish for vaccinations and pork, seeing as these are the only two things you keep repeating...find another point please!!! GOSH *snort snort*

knewcheeze
12-19-2008, 02:51 PM
uhhhhhhhhh

your question was too simple for me to touch

the Quran says Allah has a Head, A Arm, a Arm, a Leg and another Leg

if you was a Muslim you would have known that by now

eye really just wanted to show and prove and let everyone know that you(Marshallmathers) are not Muslim

you brought up something you thought was ridiculous

eye just wanted to show everyone how ridiculous YOU are that you claim to be Muslim but you break the rules of the RELIGION

Muhammad made it easy for you and you still can't even step up to the plate

just put a sword on the upper part and get it over with

Black Man
12-19-2008, 04:05 PM
knowcheeze....you're making threads claiming a person isn't a muslim, yet you try to make it appear that you're the 5% when you're not, nor are you an authority on the 5%.

mashallarts....you say you're a muslim, why are you stooping down to his level? what happened to your standards?

you're some 14 year old cock who doesn't know a thing about life in the first place stick them up your arse .. cuz you ain't won shit...you've just escaped a whole bunch of points that i've murdered your white bumcheeks with...

muslims are not to speak like this. if you're a muslim, then you know this!

knewcheeze
12-20-2008, 03:55 PM
Marshall=if you really was Muslim

your reply to the knowledge on innoculations da eye dropped would have been something like

"wow thanks knowcheeze i didn't know that thanks for letting me know i was injesting pork and not even knowing it"

B-Man=lets take it to the knowledge equal degree shall we

eye am righteous

eye teach

and da eye's primary concern is teaching poor and righteous

eye don't believe in the teachings of the 10 percent

eye am all wize

eye know who the living God is

eye teach that the living God is the black man of asia

eye teach freedom justice and equality to the human family

and om civilized oh how am eye civilized

you have no idea how well loved eye am in da eyes

area code