oh yeah and William Cooper was good people

alex jones is suspect

Edgar Erebus
12-18-2008, 01:39 PM
http://www.jeffssite.net/images/fire%20fart.gif

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

diggy
12-18-2008, 05:44 PM
Saladin is a very insightfull person. I agree with most of what he writes.

:)

knewcheeze
12-19-2008, 12:58 PM
word

if eye ever do decide to get in the NGE family tree he one of the peoples omma go to first

personally it was the study of pimp-ology that permanently ended my womanizing

eye did the Math and realized that the majority of these players are actually tricks and that includes many rappers

a real Pimp don't give out no wang unless she firmly in the stable and he gives it out sparingly at that

"Both a King and a Pimp DO NOT THINK WITH THEIR DICK! A King and a Pimp understand that many Kingdoms and Stables have been destroyed when a Man THOUGHT WITH HIS DICK, got enchanted/caught up by a female and couldn’t control his desires; again: sex is one of the greatest natural desires! A King and a Pimp enjoy sex just like that next Man b.u.t. they understand The “Politics” (Politics: the Science of POWER or force) of Sex that that the average Man doesn’t. A power that every female begins to learn before she starts to crawl!"

"On a practical level, no Woman can respect, seek security in, willingly follow, or trust a Man who she can control sexually. Although she may try -because she was made to be other than herself-, once she accomplishes the goal of mastering a Man sexually she eventually looses interest; he’s no longer a challenge. I know the Women are listening because they already know this! LMAO!"

thats why eye don't fuck with no hoes period

eye be real nice to them and turn on my heart line for em like neil diamond but thats about it

like on the night of I and Justice

my peoples brought this hoe back

to the house and the whole night they was at the other side of the house with her and eye was at the other side watching 7 Samurai all night

diggy
12-19-2008, 09:42 PM
Tru.

All that ho'ing and pimping is some slavemaster philosophy. Some say that is where it really came from.

That destroys families.

A nation rises no higher than it's women Farrakhan said. I believe this to be truthful. We need more women who will live upright, not like some animal on all fours who see themselves as sex objects in pursuit of material possessions.

diggy
05-12-2009, 09:08 PM
Word up.

LORD NOSE
05-12-2009, 09:37 PM
alex jones is suspect

i hear this often

what hes he said or done to make him suspect ?

knewcheeze
05-13-2009, 04:07 PM
mmmm all eye can think of at the moment is he said that Ben Laden and Muslims was the ones who got paid to do 9/11 attacks

eye don't think Ben Laden was involved at all nor do eye think any Muslims was involved...

you know William COoper didn't like Alex Jones

Black Man
05-13-2009, 06:01 PM
A nation rises no higher than it's women Farrakhan said. I believe this to be truthful. We need more women who will live upright, not like some animal on all fours who see themselves as sex objects in pursuit of material possessions.

A nation rises no higher than it's women...really? That sounds like something a pimp would say. Farrakhan and those who advocate that idea (24:40) are in error.

For a woman to reach her fullest EQUALITY, she NEEDS the ONE (1:10) with the POWER (16:SA) to draw her up to her fullest EQUALITY. She's not drawing a MAN (1:10) up!!! All of the above is caused by the Sun of Man (8:40).

Black Man
05-13-2009, 06:05 PM
mmmm all eye can think of at the moment is he said that Ben Laden and Muslims was the ones who got paid to do 9/11 attacks

eye don't think Ben Laden was involved at all nor do eye think any Muslims was involved...

you know William COoper didn't like Alex Jones

They (14:40) believe in the 10% on face value.

LORD NOSE
05-13-2009, 08:01 PM
A Nation Rises No Higher than its woman

All Men And Women come through a Woman

don't allow your personal beef to cloud your judgment and block you from truth

The Woman is the First Teacher

Knowledge Raises Wisdom

Wisdom Raises Understanding

A nation rises no higher than it's women...really? That sounds like something a pimp would say. Farrakhan and those who advocate that idea (24:40) are in error.

Farrakhan is no Pimp

Don't be a bitter Hoe

Plus - why would a pimp say that a Nation Can Rise No Higher Than Its Women ?

What kind of Pimp says that

Don't Answer

just fall back

diggy
05-13-2009, 11:17 PM

Knowledge Raises Wisdom

Yes.

Children have a bond in more ways than one with their mother that they do not have with their father.

A nation rises no higher than its women and I see nations falling.

Black Man
05-14-2009, 10:49 AM

don't allow your personal beef to cloud your judgment and block you from truth

Knowledge Raises Wisdom

Farrakhan is no Pimp

Don't be a bitter Hoe

Plus - why would a pimp say that a Nation Can Rise No Higher Than Its Women ?

What kind of Pimp says that

Don't Answer

just fall back

Peace.

In this stage of development, both man and woman comes through a woman...this is true however that's only part of the equation. Equality is to have balance and Islam is Mathematics and Mathematics is Islam the equation needs to be balanced, that's the law of mathematics or islam, so teaches the Honorable Elijah Muhammad.

What a child comes through isn't a nation can rise no higher than it's women. The womb in which man is born through isn't in question, the statement and idea which is not rooted in Minister Louis Farrakhan is what was in question. I know where Farrakhan got that statement from.

As far as personal beef, I don't have any beef with Farrakhan. Don't let your religious loyalty cloud your judgement and application of mathematics. Farrakhan is in error with that idea and so are those who advocate that idea. It sounds good but everything that sounds good isn't.

The Woman is NOT the first teacher. Who is the Original Man? The Original Man is the Asiatic Black Man the Maker the Owner the Cream of the Planet Earth, FATHER OF CIVILIZATION......the MAN is the FIRST teacher, specifically the SUN OF MAN. The one who shines that light, meaning the truth on those planets, a planet is something that is grown or made from the beginning and just as the flag of islam shows the moon which reflects the light or the truth onto who? The children. In mathematics the right order is 1, 2, 3, and in Islam the right and exact order Knowledge Wisdom and Understanding and that's Man, Woman, and Child.

Shit is ASS BACKWARDS because the MAN is always being left out of the equation on various levels, thus taking the FOUNDATION away and when there's no FOUNDATION there's no Building only Destroying. How much of this useful land is used by the Colored man? You should already know the results....I know you know the results and I know you know what was destroyed FIRST and why it was that way.

Knowledge is the Man, the foundation.....it ALL starts or begins with him, the Original Man who is Allah.

The 85% take things on face value. A nation can rise no higher than it's women, sounds like something a pimp would. As a matter of fact, I know its something a pimp would say. Did I reference Farrakhan as a pimp in my responce? Nope, I did reference Farrakhan being in error along with anyone else who advocates that idea (24:40). I know what a REAL pimp is (33:40) and calling Farrakhan a pimp would only be a symbollic.....if I'm going to say something directly about Farrakhan I'll take it straight to "Supreme Wisdom"

Now Sunny Winters, you can be a bitter hoe or you can respond to the actual statements that were made and not your extra 6 degrees to the cipher that YOU added because of how YOU feel.

I commented directly on the statement quoted and specifically to what was highlighted, I didn't "JUST" say I don't agree.

If you feel the statement is right....then comment on why you think that, and leave your uncontrolled emotional responce at the door.

Now you can just distill back (8:40)

Peace.

Black Man
05-14-2009, 10:53 AM
Yes.

Children have a bond in more ways than one with their mother that they do not have with their father.

A nation rises no higher than its women and I see nations falling.

Chidlren have a bond in more than one with their FATHER that they do not have with their MOTHER. Balance the equation, and keep it real.

Mabye it's the lack of REAL EXAMPLES (33:40).

You see "nations' falling, not because the mother is absent, it's because the FATHER is absent. It's the MAN that's missing from the equation and the results you're seeing is due to the fact there's no MAN there, the WOMAN is there is the WOMAN is teaching and we can SEE the results of that!!

LORD NOSE
05-14-2009, 11:28 AM
Peace.

The Woman is NOT the first teacher. Who is the Original Man? The Original Man is the Asiatic Black Man the Maker the Owner the Cream of the Planet Earth, FATHER OF CIVILIZATION......the MAN is the FIRST teacher, specifically the SUN OF MAN. The one who shines that light, meaning the truth on those planets, a planet is something that is grown or made from the beginning and just as the flag of islam shows the moon which reflects the light or the truth onto who? The children. In mathematics the right order is 1, 2, 3, and in Islam the right and exact order Knowledge Wisdom and Understanding and that's Man, Woman, and Child.

The Man is the First Teacher of WHO ?

Knowledge is the Man, the foundation.....it ALL starts or begins with him, the Original Man who is Allah.

No one said that it didn't start or begin with him

The 85% take things on face value. A nation can rise no higher than it's women, sounds like something a pimp would.

Again - Pimps don't say things like that -

As a matter of fact, I know its something a pimp would say. Did I reference Farrakhan as a pimp in my responce? Nope, I did reference Farrakhan being in error along with anyone else who advocates that idea (24:40). I know what a REAL pimp is (33:40) and calling Farrakhan a pimp would only be a symbollic.....if I'm going to say something directly about Farrakhan I'll take it straight to "Supreme Wisdom"

Supreme Wisdom is Great - Without the Program they are just words
Pimps Don't talk like that - You are in error

Now Sunny Winters, you can be a bitter hoe or you can respond to the actual statements that were made and not your extra 6 degrees to the cipher that YOU added because of how YOU feel.

bah

I commented directly on the statement quoted and specifically to what was highlighted, I didn't "JUST" say I don't agree.

and ?

If you feel the statement is right....then comment on why you think that, and leave your uncontrolled emotional responce at the door.

i'll leave my comments in your ears and eyes - thats where they are needed most being that you're not using them well - you'll thank me for my aid later on in your life - i promise you

Now you can just distill back (8:40)

Peace.

i'll sit back and watch you continue to play yourself and render everything Farrakhan says as an error just because you have a personal beef with him -

I'm not going to ruin the thread by himming you up though

But here is your answer

Can a Nation Rise Higher Than Its Woman ?

I'll Wait

DeeBlock
05-14-2009, 04:17 PM
Interesting thread.

diggy
05-14-2009, 04:29 PM
Chidlren have a bond in more than one with their FATHER that they do not have with their MOTHER. Balance the equation, and keep it real.

Mabye it's the lack of REAL EXAMPLES (33:40).

You see "nations' falling, not because the mother is absent, it's because the FATHER is absent. It's the MAN that's missing from the equation and the results you're seeing is due to the fact there's no MAN there, the WOMAN is there is the WOMAN is teaching and we can SEE the results of that!!

I see your points and I agree with what you've said.

Mr. Muhammad
05-14-2009, 04:34 PM
A nation rises no higher than it's women Farrakhan said.

Salaam...

Actually, this saying is from the Hon. Elijah Muhammad...the TEACHER of the Hon. Louis Farrakhan.

In addition, the Hon. Elijah Muhammad stated, in "Message to the Blackman":

"The woman is the man's field to produce his nation. If he does not keep the enemy out of his field, he won't produce a good nation."

Indeed, a Nation cannot rise any higher than its Woman!

RM

diggy
05-14-2009, 04:57 PM
Ok.

I see both points.

Black Man has good points about the importance of the father, and I also understand the mother is important.

As far as who is the first teacher...could someone break it down for me why or why not the mother or father is the first teacher?

Black Man
05-19-2009, 01:33 PM
Ok.

I see both points.

Black Man has good points about the importance of the father, and I also understand the mother is important.

As far as who is the first teacher...could someone break it down for me why or why not the mother or father is the first teacher?

I too would like a break down (if there's any person of that said ability) of why the woman if the first teacher and why a nation can not rise any higher than it's women.

LORD NOSE
05-20-2009, 12:22 AM
Nice -

Knowledge would Know

This is How Men See it

Men Take care of Their Women And Their Seeds

Try Growing High Crops in Sand and See how High They Rise

Men - FATHER your Children - too many lost unprotected Babies out here

How does one who is lost find out that he is found ?

who will teach him how to be a father and know the value of Wisdom ?

the process back is painful and S$%#& happens

diggy
05-20-2009, 12:25 AM
Sunny, how is the woman the 1st teacher?

LORD NOSE
05-20-2009, 12:37 AM
Sunny, how is the woman the 1st teacher?

understanding feels whatever wisdom feels and more

knowledge guides wisdom

Black Man
05-20-2009, 10:51 AM
Nice -

Knowledge would Know

This is How Men See it

Men Take care of Their Women And Their Seeds

Try Growing High Crops in Sand and See how High They Rise

Men - FATHER your Children - too many lost unprotected Babies out here

How does one who is lost find out that he is found ?

who will teach him how to be a father and know the value of Wisdom ?

the process back is painful and S$%#& happens

Where on Earth is there no life? Even in the most extreme conditions you can find life, and you'll find an abundance of life relatively speaking. From the cold desert of Antarctica, to the deepest parts of the ocean, and you'll even find life in the hottest of deserts. These sandy deserts on face value is lifeless, b.u.t when you LOOK CLOSER (scratch beneath the surface; understanding) you'll see it. Even without scrathing beneath the surface you can find towering plant life that makes the sand it's soil of choice. All one has to do is Knowledge the Cipher or observe the various habitats of life.

LORD NOSE
05-20-2009, 11:29 AM
Where on Earth is there no life?

what made you ask this question ?

life is everywhere

Even in the most extreme conditions you can find life,

AND ?

and you'll find an abundance of life relatively speaking. From the cold desert of Antarctica, to the deepest parts of the ocean, and you'll even find life in the hottest of deserts.

AND ?

These sandy deserts on face value is lifeless, b.u.t when you LOOK CLOSER (scratch beneath the surface; understanding) you'll see it.

i'm not talking about digging in the earth in search for life

i'm saying that the seeds feel what the earth feels

the attachment makes them the first teacher

Even without scrathing beneath the surface you can find towering plant life that makes the sand it's soil of choice. All one has to do is Knowledge the Cipher or observe the various habitats of life.

ok..............what does this have to do with growing healthy strong crops in sand ?

can you accomplish it ?

this time try to follow what i'm saying

Black Man
05-20-2009, 01:04 PM
You're not saying anything that should be or needs to be followed.

i'm saying that the seeds feel what the earth feels

the attachment makes them the first teacher

What you're saying is in error. The seed isn't attached to the earth/woman first, so the earth/woman isn't the first teacher. The seed has to be given to the earth/woman. After it's given to the earth/woman then it continues it's development, it doesn't start it's development with the earth/woman.

LORD NOSE
05-20-2009, 01:17 PM
You're not saying anything that should be or needs to be followed.

What you're saying is in error. The seed isn't attached to the earth/woman first, so the earth/woman isn't the first teacher. The seed has to be given to the earth/woman.

lol - i understand what you are saying but the seed attaches itself to the ovum, - NOT THE BALL SACK OF A MAN - The Man does not Give his seed teachings until the shell is broken and it sprouts forth -

but it cannot feel anything until that hard shell is softened and broken and the life inside that seed sprouts UP looking for Knowledge/Father/Sun

Black Man
05-20-2009, 01:55 PM
lol - i understand what you are saying but the seed attaches itself to the ovum, - NOT THE BALL SACK OF A MAN - The Man does not Give his seed teachings until the shell is broken and it sprouts forth -

but it cannot feel anything until that hard shell is softened and broken and the life inside that seed sprouts UP looking for Knowledge/Father/Sun

:(W Who is the Original Man? The Original Man is the Asiatic Black Man the Maker the Owner the Cream of the Planet Earth FATHER OF CIVILIZATION and God of the Universe.

The life inside the seed? The seed is life and the seed of life comes from Man, the Original Man, the life giver. Development always starts with the foundation, the man. Development continues with the woman, but it doesn't start there. Development always starts at the foundation or in the mind. There was mental energy before physical energy, Knowledge comes before Wisdom this is the right and exact order.

The seed feels the power/light of the Sun/Father/Knoweldge before it sprouts forth/up. Because the seed feels the power/light/teachings of the Sun/Father/Knowledge it now has the power to BE. You can say this is the first stage of triple darkness....the Original Man who is Allah existed in triple darkness and it was in this darkness that development/teaching began. It continued on the Earth for Allah is God in the Earth (Body) and the Heavens (Mind).

LORD NOSE
05-20-2009, 10:02 PM

Salaam...
Actually, this saying is from the Hon. Elijah Muhammad...the TEACHER of the Hon. Louis Farrakhan.

Peace.

In this stage of development, both man and woman comes through a woman...this is true however that's only part of the equation. Equality is to have balance and Islam is Mathematics and Mathematics is Islam the equation needs to be balanced, that's the law of mathematics or islam, so teaches the Honorable Elijah Muhammad. how do you feel about yourself ?

Shit is ASS BACKWARDS because the MAN is always being left out of the equation on various levels, thus taking the FOUNDATION away and when there's no FOUNDATION there's no Building only Destroying. How much of this useful land is used by the Colored man? You should already know the results....I know you know the results and I know you know what was destroyed FIRST and why it was that way.

my explanation of the woman being the first teacher is just that - my explanation -

Saying that a Nation can rise no higher than its woman, doesn't exclude the man - you can have all the great seeds you want - it the soil you plant them in isn't fertile, yo crops won't rise - its clear as day -

now, HOW is Elijah in error by saying this ?

Hilarious

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t349/photodiggy/IkeepPatBatemanawake-1.gif?t=1242845375

diggy
05-20-2009, 10:17 PM
Hilarious

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t349/photodiggy/IkeepPatBatemanawake-1.gif?t=1242845375

The dude stayed up like 20hrs dissing me in Gen Chat, as a had a good nights sleep. That is what hatred and anger does - turns people insane.